A Mask of Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia nipped Jenni's bottom lip, and the young woman gasped. In spite of herself, in spite of how twisted this situation was, she was enjoying it. It felt like she had been missing out on something amazing her entire life, but had never known it until this very moment. It made her realize she'd been subtly disappointed in every other previous kiss she'd ever had, but hadn't had the framework to express just why.

As is the way with strong emotions in unexpected circumstances, her panic and fear transferred their energy slowly, smoothly, into intoxication and arousal, while still retaining just a small bite of their aftertaste in the background. The combination was maddening. Jenni felt the sharp stab of shame, and worried about her mental state as KJ's face faded in her mind, being replaced by the bright red hair and big green eyes of her own mother. But none of that stopped Jenni from shifting positions, turning around to lean her back on the counter and doubling back on Sylvia's kisses.

The older woman's hands went to Jenniane's waist, and she lifted the girl up, planting her rear solidly on the admin counter. She broke the kiss, but before Jenni could speak, she covered the young woman's mouth and winked. "Shh, we have to be quiet, Adi. Just like at the back-to-school sleepover."

Jenni blinked in surprise as all new questions bubbled up inside of her, but then those lips were back, and those hands, those disturbingly practiced hands, were on her body, caressing her sides and the tops of her thighs. The black-haired girl squirmed, feeling fire building inside of her. The part of her mind that still retained a connection to the broader reality of her situation tried to get her attention, tried to come up with a way to extricate her from this surreal, pleasurable nightmare, but in a very conscious and very shame-filled decision, Jenni's teenage brain, flushed full of hormones and unfamiliar, pleasing sensations, locked it in a cage at the very back of her head, its shouted protests muffled and ineffective. Tentatively, Jenniane entwined her arms around Sylvia, pulling the older woman into a tight embrace. She let out a soft moan around the kiss as her body came to life, every inch of skin begging for touch.

Sylvia broke the kiss again, and brought her lips to the young girl's throat, flicking her tongue against the sensitive skin as her fingers pulled down at the top of Jenniane's dress, exposing her strapless brown bra. Jenni's hands moved up into Sylvia's hair, softly pressing down, encouraging those lips lower, and she let out a loud, long exhale as her mother complied; Sylvia's tongue left a moist trail down the girl's neck, and those lips touched the tops of Jenni's breasts, bringing goosbumps.

"God," Jenni breathed, almost inaudibly.

Sylvia deftly unfastened the front clasp on Jenni's bra, and pushed the pieces of fabric aside. "You are so beautiful, baby," she whispered, then leaned in and caught on of the girl's nipples between her lips. Jenniane gasped; she had never felt any sensations like what her mother was giving her body.

Her mother. The thought dripped with shame; she was deliberately deceiving her mother, the woman who had birthed her and nursed her, and who was now bringing her teeth down playfully on her painfully-hard nipple. But the shame was not enough to counteract the arousal; the secret knowledge, the forbidden act, the physical touch...

Jenniane wanted more.

The young girl's hands untangled from her mother's red hair and rested on Sylvia's shoulders. She leaned her head back, her breathing rapid, her eyes closed. Sylvia's hands drifted down to the hem of her daughter's dress, then under. She stroked Jenni's thighs, then playfully slid her long index finger under Jenni's panties, running the tip along the girl's labia, collecting the moisture.

"Oh, god Mom," Jenni gasped, then, realizing what she'd done, she tensed, bright red from head to toe and bracing herself for an explosion.

Sylvia let go of Jenniane's nipple, her eyes shining. "Oh, baby, I love it when you call me that," she whispered before pressing her soft lips on Jenni's again, her tongue dancing in her daughter's mouth.

Jenniane was dumbstruck; not only was her mom sleeping with Adrian, but Adrian called her 'Mom'?? And it was hot??

Her racing thoughts were interrupted by a sound from the hallway. Soft at first, but growing quickly louder: high heels on tile. Jenni, panicked, pushed Sylvia away.

Sylvia cocked her head in confusion, then she heard it too. "Shit, baby, get on the floor, behind the counter!" she whispered sharply. Jenniane complied without hesitation, rolling off the laminate surface and crouching low, desperately trying to sort out her compromised clothing. She heard the footsteps grow louder, then fade away.

"That was too close, baby," Sylvia whispered. "We should get back. I'll go out first, you take a minute to straighten up and come after I've gone, so nobody sees."

Without waiting for a reply, Jenni's mother turned and left the office, leaving Jenni alone with her swirling thoughts.

--

Lisa closed the door to the teacher's lounge behind them, and Adrian looked around. The room, like the rest of the school after hours, was dimly lit. A few tables dotted the center of the carpeted room, and an old, overstuffed couch rested against one wall. Bookshelves lined the other wall, and a tiny TV sat on an end table at the far end.

Lisa sat down on the couch, and Adrian followed suit, leaning back half against the couch and half against her mother, propping one leg up on the cushions. She didn't want to meet her mother's eyes; there was a niggling fear that Lisa would look right through her, and realize the deception, if she held eye contact too long.

"You are very beautiful, Jenni," Lisa said, resting her hand lightly on her daughter's waist.

"So are you," Adrian said quietly. Lisa cocked her head; Adrian repeated herself in sign language.

The older woman touched Adrian's neck with one finger, softly running it down to her bare shoulder. "Does it make you uncomfortable when I touch you like this?"

Adrian shivered, and shook her head. 'It feels good,' she signed, 'I like it.'

Lisa's finger trailed across her daughter's shoulder and slowly along her collarbone. "You can say no whenever you want," the raven-haired woman reassured. Adrian said nothing; her stomach was full of butterflies but the way her mother was going out of her way to seek approval at every step made her feel in control, which let her relax a little and enjoy the soft caresses. She leaned more of her weight against the older woman.

'How long have you thought I was beautiful?' Adrian signed. Lisa giggled, but didn't answer. 'Have you told lots of girls that they're beautiful?' Adrian pressed.

"A couple, yes. Not many. None lately." Lisa's touch slowly crept upwards, along the side of her daughter's neck, to her lips. Adrian giggled, and tentatively kissed her mother's fingers, impulsively letting her tongue flick against them. Lisa smiled. Her touch lingered, and Adrian opened her mouth just a little, placing her lips around just the very tip of the older woman's finger for a brief moment.

That might be far enough, she thought, but Lisa started moving her affections back down to Adrian's neck. Down to her collarbone. There was hesitation, then, painfully slowly, down further, her soft fingers moving languidly along the curve of Adrian's breast.

Adrian let out a sound that was between a pant and a sigh, her nerves at war with her rapidly growing arousal. "Too much?" Lisa asked.

"No," Adrian breathed, shaking her head. Lisa's fingers drew slow, small circles on her disguised daughter's exposed skin, and the younger woman's breathing became heavier. Her nipples hardened, pressing painfully against her strapless bra, and she warred with herself in her mind. She knew she should put a stop to this, that it was deeply twisted in so many ways... but she didn't want to.

Lisa's circles worked their way gradually down to where flesh met fabric. They paused, and Lisa leaned forward, pressing her breasts into Adrian's back.

Adrian felt her mother's lips graze the nape of her neck, and the young woman tilted her head in invitation. Lisa's tongue flicked over her daughter's skin, and her fingers slid down further, over her daughter's dress. They traced slow, feathery circles around Adrian's nipple while her lips pressed more firmly against the girl's neck. Adrian sighed, and let go of her doubts; she brought one hand up behind her head and ran her fingers through her mother's dark hair.

Lisa kissed her way up Adrian's neck to her jawline, and Adrian turned her head. Mother and daughter shared a deep, slow kiss. Time stopped for Adrian; there was nothing in the universe beyond her mother's soft lips, her mother's darting tongue, and her mother's long, skilled fingers rolling her nipple through her dress.

Their tongues dueled, sometimes gently, sometimes passionately, sometimes playfully. With every minute that passed, Adrian's skin burned more hotly against her costume, until the fabric was an unbearable, chafing burden. When her mother's hand pressed fully on her breast, she could take no more.

Adrian let go of her mother's hair and began to struggle against the zipper of her costume. Lisa's hand covered her daughter's, and she reluctantly pulled her lips from the young woman.

"We don't really have time for that, baby," she said wistfully. "Someone will notice I'm gone."

'But I want you,' Adrian signed, desperation in her eyes.

Lisa smiled slyly. "I'm the only one who's volunteered to stay late and clean up. Maybe you can stay and help me?"

--

Jenniane leaned heavily over the running bathroom sink. Her discarded mask lay on the floor, and every so often she splashed more warm water on her face, as if trying to wake herself up from a dream. There was just too much in her mind to process. Her mother was sleeping with her best friend. Her best friend called her 'mom' during sex. Her mother's tongue had been in her mouth. Her mother's fingers had been in her pussy. And scariest of all, the whole thing turned her on more than she'd ever been turned on before.

She was so lost in the thoughts looping through her brain that she almost didn't notice when Adrian slipped into the bathroom.

"Jenni? What's wrong?"

Jenniane did a double-take, then whipped around to confront her friend. "What's wrong? You have to switch costumes back with me, right the fuck now! That's what's wrong!"

"Wait, what? No way! I mean.. why? What happened?"

Jenni leveled a cold gaze at Adrian. "Mom thought I was you."

"Well yeah, that's what we were going

for..."

Adrian trailed off as the implication sank in. "Oh. Oh. Oh my God. What happened??"

"How long have you been fucking my mom??"

Adrian turned away. "Since August. Your eighteenth birthday sleepover."

Jenni exploded. "You seduced my mom when I was in the next fucking room?? What the fuck!"

"Shut up! I didn't do anything! She seduced me!!"

"Why do you call her 'Mom'??"

"Jesus, Jenni, what the fuck happened??"

Jenniane drew a ragged breath, but didn't answer. "We have to switch costumes. That's the end of it."

"We... We can't," Adrian stammered. "I mean... I..."

Jenni peered at her friend suspiciously. Why was she blushing? Was her lipstick smudged?

"Spill it, Adi. Who have 'I' been making out with?"

"...no one?"

"Goddamnit Adi, if you're going to make me try to pretend to be you around the woman you're fucking - MY MOTHER - then you're going to tell me why!"

"...you've been making out with my mom."

Jenni's mouth dropped open as her brain tried to shift gears without a clutch.

"Holy shit. Wait, really? Holy shiiiiit..."

"Look, it's not that weird, ok!"

Jenni threw her hands in the air. "Really? Are you fucking sure?? Cuz it sure felt fucking weird to me!"

It was Adrian's turn to look shocked.

Jenni tried to backtrack. "I mean, it sounds weird..."

"No fucking way!" Adrian laughed. "Your mom thought you were me, and took you back to the office, and you made out with her?"

"It's your fault, you bitch! You could have warned me!"

"How did it feel?"

"It- agg- it was weird!" Jenni stammered.

"Just weird?" Adrian pressed.

"Just..." Jenniane's lips pursed in frustration and annoyance. "Ok, fine, it was something else too, but if I'm going to turn lesbian it won't be with my own mother!"

"You fucking liked it," Adrian accused.

Silence filled the bathroom as both girls stared at each other. Finally, Jenniane spoke.

"Fine. You win. I fucking liked it. But we still have to switch costumes!"

"We can't. I'm... I'm staying late to help my mom clean up."

Jenni closed her eyes tightly and put her head in her hands. "Holy shit. You're going to go all the way, aren't you? With your own mother. AS ME! Wait, how the fuck is that going to work??" Jenni pointed at Adrian's reflection in the mirror. "That mask is going to come off sooner or later, Adi, and then what?"

"I'll keep it on. I'll say it's sexier that way!"

"And then what? As of tomorrow, I have to start sleeping with your mom??"

"We can figure that out later! Jenni... I... I want this."

Adrian deflated, hanging her head in shame. "I want this," she repeated.

Jenni took a deep breath. Adrian had been her best friend since grade school; she shouldn't judge the girl, and besides, hadn't Jenni just confessed to enjoying her own maternal make-out session? Would she have gone all the way if they hadn't been interrupted?

Maybe.

Probably.

Ok, yes.

"Ok, ok, but that means mom will have to drive me home, and I can't be alone in the house with her! We have to think of something," Jenni decided.

"What if I rat you out?" Adrian ventured. "I can tell your mom that we switched costumes, just now, in the bathroom, so you could dance without her hawking on you. And I'm warning her, so she doesn't do anything inappropriate when she takes you home."

Jenni considered. In a calmer state of mind, it was clear that Sylvia would have all the reason in the world not to punish her daughter for the deception.

"Ok, that'll work. We'll go back out and you tell my mom we switched. She'll take me home, and you can stay with Lisa and do whatever it is you're going to do. I don't want to know."

Oh, but she did want to know. She really, really did.

--

The girls returned to the dance and separated. Jenni mingled half-heartedly, watching Adrian's movements out of the corner of her eye. Before too long, Adrian slipped up beside Sylvia, squeezing her arm and whispering something in the older woman's ear. A quiet conversation ensued, then Adrian wandered off.

The rest of the evening was an anxiety-filled blur. Her mind wouldn't stop chewing on everything she'd found out, and everything she'd done. She kept drifting back to the taste of her mother's tongue, the feel of her mother's lips on her nipples, the way her mother's fingers slid expertly inside her. The heat coming from Jenni's loins as her fevered brain worried that bone was both maddening and shameful.

Finally, mercifully, the dance came to a close. As the students filled out, the girls and their mothers found themselves gravitating together.

"Jenniane has volunteered to stay and help me clean up," Lisa said casually to Sylvia. "Could you take Adrian home?"

"Of course," Sylvia enunciated carefully. "I'd be happy to! She can hang out at our house, just text me when you get home and I'll send her over."

"That's perfect, thank you!" Lisa smiled. 'See you soon honey!' she signed to Jenniane.

'Ok mom, have fun!' Jenni's fingers felt clumsy as she signed back to her best friend's mother, what with her hands shaking the way they were. Hoping Lisa hadn't noticed, she turned away and headed to the exit. Sylvia followed close behind.

--

Adrian and Lisa made quick work of the tables and decorations. They threw smiles at each other as they cleaned, and found copious opportunities to brush against one another as they moved about the room.

Adrian was bursting out of her skin with anticipation. She was sure her mother could smell her every time they passed one another. The teen threw the last of the streamers into the garbage and looked around for something else to clean. There was nothing.

Adrian and Lisa locked eyes, and Adrian took a deep, steadying breath. Without speaking, her mother offered the girl her hand. There was no hesitation; Adrian took Lisa's hand and the two women returned to the teacher's lounge.

As soon as the door shut, their lips locked in a deep, gentle kiss. The two women explored each other's mouths with their tongues for several minutes, until Adrian's panties were soaked through and the smell of sex permeated the room.

By silent agreement, mother and daughter drifted to the couch and sank onto it. Lisa's lips drifted down Adrian's neck, and the older woman's fingers began slowly unzipping the teen's cumbersome dress. There was no smooth or sexy way to get out of the costume, and both women giggled a bit before Adrian finally stood and shed the garment herself. She stood in front of her mother in only her bra and panties, her skin flushed and her breathing heavy.

Lisa slid her eyes over the girl and stood up herself. She unzipped her own dress and let it fall to the floor. They looked at each other, both suddenly timid, each waiting for the other to make the next move.

After a moment, Lisa sat back down on the couch and motioned her daughter to join her. Their lips met in another kiss, and they pressed their nearly naked bodies against each other. Lisa reached around and deftly unclasped her daughter's bra, letting it fall away.

"May I touch you?" she asked, her breathing heavy. Adrian gently took her mother's hand and placed it on her left breast; her mother squeezed lightly, and caught the girl's nipple between her fingers, rolling it gently. Adrian moaned. Lisa's hands played with her daughter's breasts, moving from one to the other, kneading the large orbs and occasionally giving her nipples a little pinch. After a few moments, she stopped and unclasped her own bra.

"Do you want to touch me?" Lisa asked. Adrian reached out, caressing her mother for the first time, feeling the soft flesh with a sense of wonder. Impulsively, she leaned forward and planted her lips on her mother's nipple, causing Lisa to gasp happily.

Mother and daughter took turns kissing each other's nipples, and necks, and lips, taking their time, their worlds revolving around making each other as aroused as possible. Adrian's hand landed on Lisa's thigh, and Lisa met the girl's gaze.

"Yes," she whispered.

Adrian hesitantly pushed aside the crotch of Lisa's panties, shocked that they were as wet as her own. Lisa nodded, and the girl slowly pushed a finger inside her mother. The older woman sighed as Adrian moved her finger inside.

"I want to touch you too," she moaned, and Adrian nodded. Lisa slowly caressed Adrian over her panties, then slid underneath, running her fingers along the teen's lower lips for a second before gently pushing one, then two fingers into the young woman.

Their eyes met as they fingered each other, slowly and deeply. Their breathing matched, and little gasps and moans filled the room. Lisa ran her wet fingers over Adrian's clit, and the girl shook with a small orgasm.

With her own orgasm building, Lisa reached out her free hand for Adrian's mask.

"No!" Adrian exclaimed, leaning away.

"It's ok, Adrian," Lisa whispered. "I know. I knew from the first thing you signed to me."

While Adrian gaped, Lisa took the girl's mask off and dropped it on the floor before kissing her daughter, deeply and hungrily. Adrian returned it, feeling shocked that her mother had been knowingly seducing her all night and also feeling freed by that knowledge.