A Mask of Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian's fingers pumped inside her mother, who moaned loudly. "I love you baby. I've always loved you so much. I tried to keep my distance, but you're just so wonderful!"

The older woman explored her daughter's pussy, and they smiled at each other as they brought each other to orgasm. Adrian brought her fingers up to her lips, sucking them off one by one, as Lisa shuddered happily.

Emboldened by her mother's confession, as well as her taste, she gently put her hand on Lisa's breasts, pushing her softly backwards against the arm of the couch. She kissed her mother on the lips, on the neck, between her heavy breasts, and lower. Adrian planted kisses down her mother's stomach, and on her thighs. Lisa's legs opened, and Adrian inhaled her mother's arousal.

"Yes baby," Lisa cooed.

Adrian licked her lips, then, slowly, savoring the moment, placed her lips on her mother's pussy. Her tongue slid across Lisa's clit, and Lisa wrapped her fingers in her daughter's hair.

Moans of encouragement filled the room as Adrian drank in her mother's juices. Her tongue set Lisa on fire, but it was the sight of her sweet eighteen-year-old daughter's wet face between her thighs that sent her over the edge.

"Yes, Adi! Oh God yes!" Lisa exploded, clenching Adrian's hair in her fist and riding the girl's face through the best orgasm she'd ever had. Adrian gently licked and kissed her mother as she came down from the release, then took her face away and snuggled up against Lisa, lightly kissing the flesh of her mother's cleavage.

They stayed that way for a few minutes, mother and daughter holding each other, panting, sharing the elation of having finally consummated their hidden desires for one another.

Just as they were about to start another round, a loud sound split the room; a text from Jenniane hit the phone in Adrian's purse, making both women jump.

"We need to head home, Sylvia will be wanting to send you back," Lisa laughed.

'But I want more!' Adrian pouted as she signed. 'Lots more!'

"We'll have all the time in the world, Adi," Lisa smiled. "Answer your phone and get dressed. We still have to finish up your little deception."

'Can I sleep in your bed tonight?' Adrian's moist fingers were rapid, and a little shaky.

'Any night. Every night. I love you.'

--

Sylvia didn't speak to Jenniane the whole way home, which made Jenni nervous. Now that her mom knew about the ruse, what else would she suspect? Was she mad? Disappointed? Or just tired? Jenni couldn't tell.

Once home, Jenni quietly muttered something about going to play on the Xbox and fairly bolted up to her bedroom. She let out a relived sigh and booted up the device, hoping a video game would distract her from her racing thoughts.

For a little while, it did. She laid on her stomach on the bed, slicing up demons and trying very hard not to stare too long at the big-breasted women in the cutscenes (she hadn't noticed just how many of them there were before now!). Just as she started to relax, however, her door opened.

Sylvia stepped in, wearing a short silk robe and a saucy smile. "I can't believe you haven't taken off that costume yet!" she grinned. Jenni's mother sat on the bed next to her daughter, and Jenni attempted to ignore her. That idea was shattered when she felt Sylvia's hands sliding sensuously up her back.

"Let me help you with that, baby," she purred, her fingers pulling down the zipper.

What the hell was happening?? She knew it was her daughter she was undressing, right? Right?? Adrian had told her so!

Hadn't she? Jenni realized with a start that she had no idea what Adrian had actually said.

Jenni's mother planted a soft kiss on the back of her neck, sending shivers through the teen's tense body. "Thank God we're finally alone. I couldn't take another moment of looking at you like this."

Jenni felt her dress opening, and her mother's hands caressing her bare back. The girl let out a shaky breath. This had to stop. She had to say something and stop this.

"Mom, no, it's me, Jenni," she stammered breathlessly.

Sylvia's lips kissed the top of Jenni's ear and whispered to her. "God, just like that baby. This was the best idea you've ever had. Keep talking like that, keep that mask on."

Her lips trailed down Jenni's neck, and her hands rested on her pert ass, squeezing tightly.

"No, really, mom, this is wrong," Jenni tried again, but weakly.

Sylvia shifted Jenni's panties aside, and let one long finger slide across her daughter's slit. "Then why are you so wet, baby? Why are you so wet for Mommy?"

Jenni let out a small gasp, which turned into a moan.

"That's right, baby, moan for Mommy." Sylvia brought her finger to her lips, tasting her daughter's moisture.

Jenni put her elbow beneath her and rolled over, forgetting for a moment that she was no longer attached to her scant dress. "Mom, we can't do this. I'm your daughter!"

Sylvia grinned wryly, her eyes raking over her daughter's body. "It must be so uncomfortable, with your nipples pushing on your bra like that."

"I... Jesus Mom... I mean, this is weird, it's me, Jenni! I'm seriou-"

Sylvia silenced her daughter with a forceful kiss, her tongue diving into the teen's open mouth.

Jenni melted.

Well, I tried, the traitorous, perverted part of her mind thought. Her tongue darted out and met her mother's, just like she had done in the admin office. The war for decency, not to mention strict heterosexuality, was lost.

Jenni's arms wrapped around Sylvia, pulling her closer. Mother and daughter kissed passionately, exploring each other's lips and mouths. Sylvia was an amazing kisser, mixing up long strokes of her tongue with tiny nips on the teen's lower lip, which drove Jenni to the brink of madness.

Sylvia broke the kiss, and gazed down at her daughter. "Tell me you want me, baby," she breathed.

"I want you Mom," Jenni gasped; the 'normal' part of her was shocked that those words left her mouth, and that they were true.

"Mommy," Sylvia whispered.

"I want you Mommy."

Sylvia undid the tie of her robe, letting it fall away. Jenni ogled her mother's nude body; her full, heavy breasts, her soft stomach, her neatly trimmed pubic hair. The young girl's hands moved to her own chest, to the front clasp of her strapless bra. She hesitated. Then she took a deep breath, and unfastened it, pulling the cups off her breasts. They weren't quite as big, but weren't yet affected by gravity, and Sylvia licked her lips.

"You're perfect, baby," she whispered, then dipped her head down and fastened her lips around one of her daughter's aching nipples.

Sylvia was more agressive, more forceful, than she had been back at the dance, and that suited Jenni just fine. Her hands found her mother's hair and she moaned.

"God Mom, oh God mommy," she said quietly.

Sylvia stopped and looked up at her daughter's masked face. "Tell me you want your mommy to suck your nipples."

"Mommy, I want you to suck my nipples."

"Beg me."

Was this what Adrian and Sylvia did in the bedroom? The thought made Jenni even hornier, and she spoke more loudly. "Please Mommy, please suck on my nipples!"

Satisfied, Sylvia complied with gusto. Jenni pushed her chest against her mother's face, whimpering and moaning. Sylvia's tongue circled he daughter's nipple, and her teeth bit down, harder than before but still not painfully.

It was over too soon for Jenni. Sylvia sat up, straddling her daughter, looking down at her. "I love you so much, Jenni," she sighed.

"I love you too, mom," Jenni replied. Unprompted, she brought her hands up to her mother's breasts. The teen squeezed them, fascinated at how they felt under her fingers, how soft, how perfect.

"I want to feel your mouth on them, Jenni. I want you to suck my breasts like when you were a baby."

Jenni hesitated again, but the part of her that knew this was wrong on so many levels was tiny now, and shrinking by the moment. She lifted herself to a sitting position and uncertainly placed her lips over her mother's nipple.

"Harder," her mother moaned. "Suck Mommy's breasts, baby. Lick your mommy's nipples."

Jenni did as instructed, doing her best to please her mother, savoring her first taste of feminine flesh. Sylvia cradled her daughter's head against her chest, sighing.

"I want this all the time, baby. I want to come home from work and watch TV with you while you nurse from me."

Jenni felt like she could manage that.

It could have gone on like that forever, but the heat between mother and daughter had grown to be too much for either to contain. With a sharp tug of Jenni's hair, Sylvia pulled her daughter from her breast and looked her in the eyes.

"Tell me you want Mommy to eat your pussy," she commanded huskily.

"Yes, mommy, please, god. Please touch my pussy mommy. Please lick my pussy."

"I'm not feeling it..." Sylvia grinned.

"Please mommy!!" Jenni begged.

Sylvia smiled, and slowly lowered her mouth to her daughter's desperate womanhood. Her tongue flicked out, tasting the moisture between Jenni's legs, and then she pressed her face into the teen's snatch. Jenni groaned and arched her back as her mother's skilled tongue danced over her lips, over her clit, and occasionally delved inside her.

"God mom! Oh, god, mom, that feels so good!" Jenni's hands wove into her mother's hair, pulling Sylvia tighter against her. She had never felt anything this amazing; her boyfriend's skill at oral sex, much like his skill at kissing, was sadly lacking, especially by comparison to this experienced older woman.

"Oh, oh, oh god, oh mom," she whimpered, as Sylvia deftly explored her with that long, practiced tongue. This was so wrong, but instead of giving her pause, it only heightened Jenni's arousal, and her first orgasm wracked through her.

Her mother didn't stop. She didn't stop until Jenni begged her to stop, until her clit was so sensitive she started pushing Sylvia away, gasping. Sylvia looked up at her daughter, her face wet with Jenniane's juices, and smiled widely. "I love you baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too, mommy," Jenni panted.

Sylvia moved up the bed and kissed Jenniane, and the girl tasted her own sex for the first time, on the lips of her mother. It was raw, wild, and incredibly forbidden. Jenni let her lips trail down her mother's neck, across the tops of the older woman's large breasts, and fasten again on her mother's nipple, suckling like a babe. Sylvia moaned.

"God baby, that feels so good." She put her hand on her own pussy, playing with herself while her daughter nursed. Jenni released her grip and looked her mother in the eyes.

"I... I want to try," she whispered.

"What, baby?" Sylvia asked.

"I want... I want to try... what you just did."

"You want to lick Mommy's pussy?" Sylvia grinned.

Jennian blushed. "Yes."

"Say it, then."

"I... I want to lick my mother's pussy."

"I want you to too, baby. But you'll have to take your mask off, and I don't want to lose the moment."

"You can keep your eyes closed..." Jenni ventured, suddenly remembering that she was deceiving her mother and feeling a pang of guilt mix in with her desire. "I just want to make you feel good too."

"I have a better idea, baby," Sylvia moved to the nightstand and opened the drawer, rummaging around. Jenni expected her to come out with a sleeping mask, or something to use as a blindfold, but instead produced something Jenni would never have imagined her mother owning in a million years.

"A dildo?" Jenni gasped, then laughed at the absurdity of her surprise. Of course her mother had a dildo.

"Vibrator, sweetie," Sylvia corrected. She turned to dangle her legs off the edge of the bed, and switched on the device, which hummed softly. Rotating it in her hands, she offered it to her daughter. "Mommy wants you to fuck her," she whispered.

Jenni took the toy; it was squishy latex and slightly larger than the one penis she'd seen. She examined the flared head, the ribs and knobs on the shaft, and located the speed controls. Jenni gave her mother a soft smile.

Jenniane knelt on the floor in front of her mother, the soft, long-pile carpet caressing her bare knees, and ran her hand over her mother's thigh. She was actually going do it. She was going to fuck her mother. She wanted to fuck her mother, to watch her mother orgasm. And her mother didn't even know it was her own daughter between her legs.What the hell is wrong with me? Jenni thought as she pressed the vibrator slowly against Sylvia's engorged lips.

Sylvia moaned as Jenniane gently slide the toy into her mother's well-lubricated pussy. The scent, from up close, was intoxicating to the teen. She pushed the vibrator inside her mother, as far as it would go, then withdrew it. Sylvia let out a groan of desire and disappointment as the device left her, and looked down at her daughter questioningly.

Meeting Sylvia's eyes, Jenni opened her mouth and sucked on the head of the toy, tasting her mother's wetness. It was musky, but pleasant, and the teen smiled. Yup, she was a pervert alright.

The toy went back in, and Jenni hoped her unfamiliarity with it wouldn't give her away; she'd come too far to be discovered now. The naked teen slowly pumped the vibrator inside Sylvia in what she reckoned was an appropriate motion, and Sylvia rewarded her with another moan.I must be doing it right,she thought, relieved and pleased with herself.

She pushed the toy in deeper, fascinated with the way her mother's lips opened for it, gripping the sides and leaving shining trails of moisture along its shaft. Hesitantly, she turned the speed up one level, and pumped faster.

"God yes, baby. I love you. Just like that. Fuck your mother. Fuck Mommy." Sylvia gasped, her hands tightening into fists on the bedsheets as an orgasm worked its way through her.

"I love you mom," Jenni whispered, and pushed the speed setting up to its maximum. The teen shoved the vibrator into her mother's beautiful pussy over and over again as Sylvia thrust her hips against it and moaned loudly. She fucked her mother for many minutes, bringing her orgasm after orgasm, until the smell of sex was a cloying cloud in the bedroom and Jenni couldn't hold back anymore.

She pulled out the toy and licked it, swallowing the source of that intoxicating scent. Then, as her mother lay panting, she pulled her mask up just a little, just enough so that when she leaned in between her mother's legs she could reach that enticing hole with her tongue, tasting and savoring that nectar from the source.

Sylvia had been right, that the mask would get in the way, pressing uncomfortably against Sylvia's thighs in a way that hadn't been a problem while they were making out. Jenni wanted very badly to just rip it off and love her mother properly, but in this one, singular instance, caution prevailed. Instead, she teased her mother's lips with the tip of her tongue for a few moments before pulling away and quickly bringing her mask back down.

Her mother was panting, her large chest heaving, her eyes glazed over, with a satisfied smile on her face. "I love you baby," she gasped.

"I love you too, mommy," Jenni replied earnestly.

"I could do this all night," Sylvia mused with a grin.

"Me too, mom. I want to."

"Later, baby. Your mom will be home any minute; you need to get cleaned up and dressed before I send you back."

"Oh, right." Jenni had forgotten that there was more to this ruse yet tonight, and it disappointed her much more than she ever would have guessed. This was probably the last time she'd have this experience, and that thought was a painful sting in her heart; a far cry from the trepidation and reluctance she'd felt in the admin office.

With a parting kiss, Sylvia stood up an left the bedroom. As soon as she was gone, Jenniane pulled her phone out of her purse and shot off a text to Adrian.

What the hell did you say to my mom??

After what felt like forever, her phone dinged.

That we'd switched costumes so she wouldn't be paying attention to you, just like I said I would. Why?

You swear???

I swear! Why, what did she say??

Jenni's head was spinning; she didn't reply.