A Masochist is Made to Suffer

Story Info
Clamps can be used to both pleasure and pain...
1.7k words
4.29
14.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***She had teasingly stuck her tongue out once too often and so her Master had decided to do something about it. Of course, punishing a masochist is never easy - they tend to find ways to enjoy their suffering! But how will she feel when, clamp in hand, her sadistic Master turns his wicked attention to her engorged little clit...***

"Stick out your tongue."

She hesitated a second, her body tensing in its upright bondage. She squirmed. Her bare tits were an easy target if she disobeyed, and her spread legs made her pussy equally accessible.

"Stick out your tongue and keep it out. I'm going to attach this clamp to it five times."

The large spring clamp he held was intimidating to say the least. She hesitated a second longer. The thought of taking such a clamp on her tongue sent a shiver right to her pussy, the pain both exciting and alarming her. Maybe five times wouldn't be so bad - after all, it was a number she could count to on one hand.

He smiled at her under-reaction. "Fail, and we'll try again - on your clit."

With a shocked yelp she stuck out her tongue. She could feel it shake a little in anticipation of the pain he was about to inflict.

He took his time, waiting until her breathing evened out a little before the clamp struck the first time.

Her whole body jerked from the intense pain to a part of her body that wasn't accustomed to being hurt, but, somehow, she kept her tongue out. Of course, the size of the wicked clamp helped.

He smiled and petted her. "Good girl. Suffering for my pleasure." He removed the clamp and she gasped in fresh pain as blood rushed back.

She panted, working hard to keep her tongue out for more as she tried to get on top of the pain.

He squeezed the clamp onto her tongue for a second time. This time her reaction was much more animated. Her pain built on her previous pain. She looked at him and whimpered, but he just smiled.

He repeated the process a third time. She groaned loudly, squirming in her bonds, confused as to how it was that something that only gave pain was, nevertheless, causing her pussy to juice.

He waited a little before reapplying the clamp a fourth time, teasing her with the fear of when she would, once again, feel its intense pinch.

Her eyes watered and her mouth drooled as she focused intensely on keeping her trembling tongue out, her breathing now quick and shallow.

He clamped her tongue again, right over where he had the previous times. She squealed and sobbed pitifully as the clamp pressed against her tongue a fourth time. She was now squirming non-stop in her bonds, sobbing at the increasingly intense agony in her lolling tongue.

He watched her with a smile. He was clearly enjoying her suffering and was in no hurry to end it.

She looked up at him imploringly but it just made his smile wider - especially when his finger found her pussy and brushed along it lightly. "Ah, but this is what we both crave."

He slowly removed the clamp a fourth time. She was now struggling very hard to keep her tongue out. Not only because leaving it out meant that the pulsing area of pain would get hurt once more, but also because her tongue was now getting tired from having been pushed out and stretched for so long.

He didn't wait on the fifth and final clamp. He let it snap back into its agonising position before she could even slightly brace herself for it.

She sucked in a huge breath, the clamp clanging against her teeth as her tongue instinctively attempted to withdraw from harm's way. Her breathing was now raspy, her thoughts barely lucid as her tongue throbbed in absolute agony.

He shook his head and tutted. "No withdrawing your tongue, remember? That means..."

She jerked in panic, suddenly desperate to free herself from her bondage at even the thought of the clamp being removed and replaced once more. She whimpered, her every crazed movement painfully jerking her clamped tongue.

He laughed. "Oh, but you can't escape it." He cinched the two ropes to her legs tight, making it so that, however much the rest of her struggled, she couldn't move her pussy one iota.

She watched in shock as he pulled a chair over and picked up a second large clamp.

"Gno! 'eease, 'as'er!"

"Faster?"

She shook her head frantically as she tried again to better enunciate 'Master,' but he just laughed and slowly let the clamp bite into her clit.

Her eyes opened wide in shock and she momentarily stopped breathing as the intense grip tightened on her most sensitive area, her eyes fixed on her Master in shock.

He laughed and removed it, watching her writhe in fresh pain as her body responded to the aftermath of the clamp.

Before she could quite recover, he repeated the move three times, each time just smiling as her reactions got more intense.

Her face now had a spaced out look, her clamped tongue lolling as she reached a place where she could only focus on the moment - where nothing else existed but her Master, her body, and the things he did to it.

He squeezed the clamp over her clit one last time and released his hands, letting the heavy clamp bite down once more on her now thoroughly throbbing clit. As he did, she seemed to transition to a different place. Her eyes closed and her mouth hung open even further as her body started to ride the growing wave of endorphins and emotions.

He reached up and tweaked one of her nipples. "You always look best when you're suffering for me. So I think that's what you're gonna do - stand there and suffer until, let's see, until this little vibe makes you cum." He held up a vibrator.

She barely reacted as he pushed the small vibrator into her pussy and turned it onto low. "I wonder how long it will take..."

She cried out in sudden pain as a clamp bit down on her right nipple, her eyes flew open as she stared at him in something like reproval.

He laughed. "Did you think that you were done suffering?" He let a second clamp spring into place over her left nipple. She half closed her mouth against the clamp that was still on her tongue, her lips attempting to bite down as she moaned in pain.

He swiftly attached ropes to all the clamps and tugged a little on each, pulling just enough to elicit a new pained reaction at each tweak. He then unexpectedly untied her so that, other than the clamps, the only things left bound were her arms behind her back.

She stood unsteadily on her feet, only pain and the fear of more pain keeping her from collapsing then and there.

He smiled and ran his hands over the ropes, causing each to pull at the various clamps. "I'm sure you don't need further visual reminders of just how in control of you I am, but I'm your Master, and it's time for me to make my puppet dance..."

He picked up a crop and skillfully sliced it beneath one of her breasts. She jumped as the pain sank in, her movement causing the clamps to tug and twist the pain points of her tongue, tits and clit. She mewled pitifully.

He laughed and hit her again. "And remember to keep that vibe squeezed inside you - if it falls out I'm not replacing it."

Her eyes went wide and she squeezed down on the vibe to make sure it stayed inside her. After all, it was the only thing that might even slightly take an edge of this new level of pain. She moaned wantonly as squeezing down on the perilously positioned vibrator upped the intensity.

He continued to crop her without mercy, his smiling growing with each wicked hit that was designed to keep her jumping and jerking around, maximising her pain at every moment. He was enjoying her suffering. And, from the distinctive smell of her arousal and the wet shine between her legs, however much she sobbed and squealed and begged, one thing was undeniable - she was getting off on this as well.

Her knees buckled a little and she squealed louder as she was jolted back to attention by the heavy duty clamps that twisted and tugged at her agonisingly squeezed flesh. Yet her moaning started to change, her body clearly gearing up towards the most awesome orgasm of her life.

He twirled the crop over his hand thoughtfully, still undecided on whether to give her any kind of release while she suffered. After all, he was thoroughly in control and knew of any number of ways to thwart her desperately needed orgasms, even at the last second.

He struck the crop against her inner thigh, close enough to her pussy to cause her moan to deepen. He smiled. Maybe he would let her cum. After all, letting her cum and then leaving her in pain as she came down from her surely epic high might be even more fun - as then she'd be in even more unthinkable amounts of pain, but have no quick release-option from it any more...!

She moaned lustily as he cropped her once more, her arousal at her predicament finding a way to overcome the thwarting nature of pain so that pain and pleasure blended together inside of her in a heady cocktail. He smiled. Yes, he was going to let her fly to the freeing heights of orgasm where even pain only registered as pleasure - it would make it far more fun when she was once more greeted by her inescapable pain. A pain that she would surely wish she didn't get so wet for, even as she inevitably sobbed, squealed and squirmed her way towards a potential second orgasm. After all, he was the puppet Master, and he did enjoy pulling her strings...