Cockwarming Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy wants me as a cockwarmer, but I'm such a needy slut...
1.5k words
4.52
52.1k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
panlingua
panlingua
35 Followers

I whimper and shake as I swing my leg over Daddy's naked lap.

"Shh, baby, I can't hear."

Daddy reaches for the remote and turns the TV up. I would hear the characters' conversation more clearly, but I'm too fixated on Daddy behind me. The soft shushing of the remote resting on the pillow was far louder to me than any nonsense in the silly show I suggested we watch.

I gasp and choke back a squeak as Daddy's strong hands rest on my hips.

"Down, pup."

I refuse to whimper as he presses my hips down. I don't make a peep as he positions his cock at my entrance. A shudder crawls over my skin and through my bones when he enters me, stretches me, but still I remain obediently silent.

A soft chuckle behind me.

"There's my good girl... Now come let Daddy hold you while we watch your show."

He pulls me towards him, drawing my back to his chest, and wraps his arms around me to hold me casually. As though he's completely unaffected by the way my pussy is squeezing him. As though he can't feel my wetness dripping down his cock. Meanwhile I sit here and shake, continuing to choke back any whimpers and practically panting with the effort.

My pussy twitches around Daddy's cock. I feel a soft puff of air on my neck, and know that he's laughing at my needy misery. I squirm in my discomfort, unfortunately pressing him even deeper inside me. I don't stop when I notice my movement. I can't. I start grinding instead, desperately rocking my hips back and forth. Daddy hits every inch of my insides and I let out a little squeal of pleasure.

A sharp smack on the inside of my thigh makes me freeze. I try to stifle my whine, but fail miserably. My noise earns me another hard smack in the exact same spot.

"Quiet, pup. Watch the show."

I feel a whimper crawl up my throat and trap it behind my tongue. Gently, I settle down and ease completely onto Daddy's lap. It takes a moment or seven, but slowly my pussy relaxes and I'm able to calm down and enjoy the feeling of sitting in Daddy's arms, being his good little cockwarmer. I sigh silently, releasing a long, soft stream of air as I relax even further. Suddenly my body remembers how exhausting my day has been, and I allow myself to melt and get absorbed into our show.

A soft petting on my thigh, just below the hem of my skirt, over my knee. My pussy twitches of its own volition, but I refuse to focus on any part of the sensation beyond the soothing pets of Daddy's large hand. Soothing pets that just so happen to be on my thigh, and moving up.

I shiver against my own will, and practically glare at the TV in my determination to focus on the show. Nevermind the warmth crawling up my skin from Daddy's hand. Nevermind the way my nipples are hardening underneath my sheer white shirt. Nevermind the slow progression of that heavenly hand closer and closer...

He starts just above my knee, on the inside of my thigh. Fingertips barely grazing my skin. If I were ticklish, I wouldn't be able to hold back my squirming right now. Fortunately...

No. There's nothing fortunate about my sensitivity as his fingertips travel up my thigh. I can hardly stand feeling the way my wetness continues to drip around him. He's at the midpoint, now; my skirt is starting to bunch around his wrist as he makes his way up. My muscles tense. My pussy twitches. Just as a shiver builds up, ready to shake me, his fingers travel back down.

I want to groan with frustration. I want to grind on him. I want to lean forward and ride him wildly, like the desperate, needy slut I am.

Up, his fingertips travel again, a little firmer than last time.

Back down.

Up again, his palm joining his fingertips to spread warmth over my thigh.

A squeeze at my mid-thigh. A small circle with his fingertips on that spot. A stroke up. A stroke down. Another circle.

Finally, finally he strokes his fingers up, finally he--

Back down again.

I groan and whine with frustration, squirming with my hips, a movement that quickly becomes me riding him, bouncing on his cock as well as I could in my compromised position. He allows me, and I take full advantage.

I moan and whimper and gasp, trying to pull my back away from his chest to find a better angle to ride him, but his arm locks me down tight. He presses on my hips, and in a matter of seconds I'm immobilized.

"Daddy!!!"

I practically scream with need, my pussy twitching and squeezing. I'm rewarded for my petulance with three hard strikes on my right thigh. Another on the left side, followed by a fourth on the right again.

"I said quiet, baby."

Another hard smack accompanies his deceptively soft words and drags a tortured scream from my lips. Three more hard strikes on my left thigh, and I start to lose count as my head goes warm. I moan and rock my hips as best I can under his grip.

Another grouping of strikes on each of my thighs.

"Dirty little pain slut..."

A firmer grip, the fingers of one hand digging deep into my thigh while the other travels up to my breasts to grab me there. He massages me, gropes me, rough enough that I'm sure I'll have dark bruises from his fingertips come morning.

I moan and whine, trying to grind, but I'm held completely still in Daddy's unforgiving grip.

"Stay still, baby."

The groping stops, his grip only holding me still.

A whisper in my ear.

"Shut up, sit still, and maybe Daddy will make you cum, okay pup?"

A soft kiss on my cheek as the groping resumes.

"Be a good little cockwarmer for me and let me watch the show."

Another kiss. His hand travels up my thigh again, brushing my sore, sensitive skin. I shiver and bite my lip, but I keep silent. Please... Please...

A fingertip brushes my clit and my muscles lock down. I refuse to move. To shake or grind or do anything that will make Daddy stop. He hums happily as his finger lazily flicks my clit. There's no rhythm. No reliability. Only inconsistent stimulation that's impossibly frustrating in its randomness. I want to beg, but I know better. Daddy is in a torturing mood tonight, and begging won't do me any good, unless my goal is to egg him on.

Soft groping on my breast with his free hand, with very little coordination between his fingers on my clit and the way he massages me. He starts to softly stroke around my nipple over my shirt, shifting the fabric to just barely brush over the tip. I refuse to shake. I refuse to moan. I refuse to give in. So I just lock down harder, my pussy squeezing Daddy tight. He freezes with a sharp inhale, but only for a moment before he chuckles. He continues to flick my clit and trace around my nipple, no rhyme or reason to his movements, driving me out of my mind with want for rhythm and regularity.

I make the mistake of whimpering and shifting in my need. His hand pulls back from my clit before connecting sharply with my pussy, making me scream. His hand stays there and starts to rub my clit quickly. His other hand pulls back and strikes over my left breast, then my right.

"Dirty little whore..."

I shake and whine, an orgasm building. His teasing had made me so tense, taken me so close... My pussy twitches again and starts to get impossibly tight. I start rocking my hips again, sobbing with need, feeling my pussy twitch and drip around him. Finally, finally...

His fingers keep rubbing my clit as his cock fills and stretches me inside. My movements get stuttery and irregular, the pleasure too much for me. Daddy starts thrusting up to keep the rhythm, and pleasure crashes through me. My pussy contracts again around his cock, and waves of pleasure start to roll down my spine.

Until Daddy pulls away and slaps my twitching clit.

I scream and squirm and whimper as he locks his arms around me to keep me from moving as he strikes me over and over, ruining my orgasm. My poor, tortured pussy continues to twitch around him, and I squeal from the pain and pleasure.

"Daddy, please!!"

His hand slows and transitions to petting the sore skin around my pussy. With all the sensations easing, I'm finally able to hear Daddy's labored breath and soft snarling behind me.

"Needy whore..."

His arms wrap tight around me, and he sinks his teeth into my shoulder. Strong, groping hands knead my aching thighs and tits, the grip firm and needy.

Daddy releases me from between his teeth and snarls in my ear, panting. With surprising softness, he whispers in my ear.

"If you want it so bad, I guess I'll have to oblige you."

panlingua
panlingua
35 Followers