A Massage at Breckenridge

Story Info
Brad gets a late request for a massage at his business.
2.4k words
4.5
13.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Thanks to the editor, WokeUpOneDay for helping me on the story!]

I work as a massage therapist in the resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado. To say I'm busy all the time is an understatement. The ski season used to be my busiest time of year, but now I'm busy year around. This is good for my business, but it leaves little time for my own R&R.

The ski season was wrapping up, although though some resorts were still open. The weather was warmer than usual this April day, about 55 degrees or so. I usually close at 7:00 PM, and at about 6:30, as I was starting to clean up, a gorgeous woman walks in inquiring about a massage.

"Hi! Am I too late for a massage?" she asks.

It was late and I wanted to go home, but something about her caught my eye.

"Well, I usually don't start massages this late... but do you really need a massage this evening, or can we schedule for tomorrow?" I ask.

"I really need a massage this evening if possible. I've had a horrible day! I'll pay double if that's what it takes," she says with some frustration in her voice.

"Okay, I understand. You don't need to pay double but give me a minute to set up my massage room."

After I finish setting up my room, I walk back out and have her fill out the obligatory medical forms.

"Hi, do you mind filling out these forms for me. Just want to make sure I'm aware of any medical conditions you might have. What's your name ma'am?" I ask.

"My name is Laura, and no I don't have any type of medical conditions."

She looks damn familiar, but I'm not sure where I've seen her. She's blonde, about 5 feet 6 inches tall, wearing a short black skirt, with a low-cut top that shows some deep cleavage.

"Come on back to this room and we'll get started, Laura."

I spent a ton of money on my massage rooms, and this one has dark walnut on the walls with candles and mood lighting all around. I even have a ceiling-to-floor water feature that tops off the room.

"There's a shower in here if you feel the need, Laura. If not, please get undressed. You can leave your bra and panties on if you're not comfortable getting nude. Here's a towel if you want to cover up," I say handing it to her. "I'll give you a few minutes and wait outside."

A couple of minutes go by before I hear her say, "I'm ready!"

"I apologize that I haven't introduced myself. I'm Brad."

"Nice to meet you, Brad. I've heard good things about you."

"Please lie face down on the table for me, Laura. Is there anything special you want me to concentrate on?"

"Not really. Your standard massage will do just fine."

She's on table with just her bra on. The towel is covering her waist so I can't tell if she has panties on.

I stand at the foot of the table, grab some oil, put some on my hands, and start massaging her feet... very slowly. After rubbing a while, I can feel she has a knot in her left foot towards the ball. I gently start rubbing the knot.

"Ow, that's sore right there," she says.

"You have a huge knot, Laura. Let me work on it."

I add more oil to my hands, and I continue to work the knot out and it eventually gets smaller.

"How does it feel now? That knot was pretty big."

"Yeah, actually it feels good. I didn't even realize I had a knot."

I apply more oil to my hands and then start rubbing underneath her toes, which most people don't realize is very sensitive.

"Umm, that feels good, Brad."

I gently move my fingers between each toe, gently massaging each tip.

"So, are you from Colorado, Laura?" I ask.

"No, I'm in town doing some media relations work. I'm actually from Florida."

Media relations? That could mean anything. But something keeps bugging me about her. Her voice sounds vaguely familiar, along with her looks. Could it be? Naa, no way. I would hate to ask her and then find out she's not who I think she might be. That would be embarrassing for both of us.

"So, what do you think of our little town?"

"It's absolutely beautiful. I've never been to the Rocky Mountains, so this is all new to me."

"If you need a tour guide while you're here, I'd be glad to show you around!"

"Aw, thanks, Brad. I might take you up on that, depending on my schedule."

I apply more oil to my hands and then start massaging her calves... very slowly. I push up towards her thighs, and then pull back down towards her feet. As I'm rubbing her left calf she jumps a little.

"Ouch, it's tender right there, Brad. Can you take it a little easier?"

"I'm sorry, Laura. I didn't mean to cause you any discomfort. I'll be gentler and work slower."

She might have an injury that's causing her to favor her left side, and her legs and feet might be feeling the brunt. I keep working her calf and I can feel the knot slowly starting to subside. Laura is slowly starting to relax.

"Okay, that's starting to feel better, Brad."

I move to the left side of the table so I can start on her left thigh. She has incredible legs, and they are well toned. She obviously takes care of herself.

I apply more oil, spread her legs again, and as I do I notice that underneath her towel she doesn't have any underwear on. I can see the edges of her pussy. I start massaging her left thigh, moving my hand up towards her bum, and then around the thigh to the front.

"Umm," Laura moans a little.

I push a little harder on her thigh and move my hand up further. I make little circles on her thigh with my thumb.

"Oh, umm," she moans.

I add more oil to hands and start massaging her inner thigh, moving slowly towards the bottom of her towel.

"Oh..." she continues to moan.

I move her legs a little further apart, "Can I slide your towel up a little?" I ask.

"Sure."

I fold the bottom 2 inches of her towel on top of her ass, and now I have a full view of her pussy. To be honest, it's not that unusual for me to see a women's pussy at this point. Some are more comfortable with this while others are not.

I move my hands to her ass and start kneading each cheek slowly. As I pull each cheek away from her legs I see more of her pussy, and it's starting to look wet.

"Yeah, rub my ass..."

I slowly move my hand underneath the towel towards the crack in her ass. She doesn't object, so I slide my finger in her crack and move it towards her pussy. I pause for a moment to see how she reacts.

"Umm..."

"Is everything okay Laura?" I ask. "Can I remove the towel now?"

"Yes."

I remove the towel and push her right leg up. Now I can see her pussy now in all its glory. I start rubbing her inner thighs on both sides, brushing up against her pussy very gently.

Laura lifts her ass up slightly, as if to give me the go ahead to feel her pussy.

I put more oil on my hands, take my thumb, and slowly circle her anus with it. I very slowly run my hand up and down her ass crack. When she offers no resistance, I put the tip of my thumb in her ass.

"Um... oh gawd, not yet Brad."

"Okay, Laura."

I remove my thumb from her anus and cup her pussy with my right hand. I circle her pussy with my finger and slowly move my hands down her inner thighs. Moving slowly, I continue to rub her thighs and move back towards her pussy.

I move the tip of my middle finger and slowly put it her pussy.

"Umm... feels good. I can see why you're so highly recommended!" she says lifting her waist to give me more access.

From the left side of the table, I bend over and start licking her pussy. She's completely wet now and her pussy juice is all over my face.

"Um... oh yeah..."

I pull my face out of her pussy and say, "Why don't you turn over on your back, Laura, so I can finish your massage."

She turns over, unclips her bra, takes it off, and lies back down. Wow! Her tits are fucking amazing!

I walk to the head of the table, put some more oil on my hands, and start massaging her breasts. I squeeze her breasts together and imagine what it would feel like to titty-fuck her. I continue to caress her tits, applying oil as I squeeze them between my fingers. I make circles around each areola, and then squeeze each nipple until they get hard.

"Umm... feels good."

My cock is ready to burst through my pants, and Laura notices the bulge. She pulls me to the side of the table and starts rubbing my cock through my pants. I've got some serious precum showing on my pants now.

"Oh yeah, that feels great, Laura."

She pulls my head towards her, opens her mouth, and gives me the most sensual kiss I've ever had. I shove my tongue in her mouth and start sucking her tongue. I move my hand down to her pussy and start slowly fingering her.

"Yeah, umm..."

I bend over the table now and start eating her pussy again. Gawd, she tastes great! I start sucking on the lips of her pussy while fingering her deeply.

"Umm... yeah, that's it... umm..."

I then start slowly licking her clit until it starts to get hard.

"Yeah, don't stop..."

Her clit is on fire now and her pussy is starting to rain pussy juice all over my face. I start sucking her clit now, darting my tongue, off and on, sucking, and then flicking it with my tongue.

"Um... yeah, don't stop, Brad..."

I jam my finger up her pussy one last time and suck her clit with everything I have.

"Oh gawd... don't stop... oh yeah... oh... I'm cumming Brad... oh... oh... oh... oh... gawd!"

She thrusts her hips up one last time before her pussy releases all that juice on my face.

"Come here, Brad."

Laura rolls over on her side facing me and grasps my cock through my pants.

"I need you to fuck my mouth, Brad. I want to suck you dry," she says trying to stroke me through my pants.

I unbuckle my pants and slide my underwear down. She starts stroking my cock back and forth. She puts her left hand on my ass and then starts swallowing my cock in her mouth very slowly. I reach down and start squeezing her tits while she's sucking on my cock. Gawd I'd love to titty fuck those massive tits!

"Yeah, Laura, take my cock all the way in! That's it!"

I can feel my balls hit her mouth as she pulls my hips. She's trying to take my ball sac in her mouth as well.

"Oh gawd, that feels great! Um...fuck yeah..."

I start fucking her mouth hard now. She's taking all of my cock and then some. I'm pumping as hard as I can and she's still pulling on my ass to thrust harder. My balls are aching now.

"Fuck, Laura, oh yeah... umm... oh gawd..."

Her hands drive my ass one last time and I thrust deeply into her mouth. She creates a seal around my cock and starts sucking.

"I'm cumming, Laura... here it comes... ahhh... ahh... gawd... oh gawd...!"

I blow my load in her mouth and she's still sucking. My knees are wobbly now.

"Umm... ummm..." she moans.

I can see trickles of cum around the edges of her mouth where she didn't get it all. She finally lets loose of my cock.

"Jesus, Brad! I've sucked a lot of cock, but that was one of the best loads I've ever had!"

"Yeah, I've never had anyone suck me dry like that!"

"I need to cum again, Brad. I need you to finger fuck me!"

She lies flat on the table again, and I reach down and start rubbing her pussy. I make a V with my middle and ring fingers and start rubbing the wet lips of her pussy. First I rub the left side slowly, and then the right side.

"Um... ahh... yes..."

I slip my finger in and with my thumb, I start rubbing her clit. Up and down I rub her clit. I can't believe how fucking wet her pussy is! If she hadn't asked me to finger fuck her, I'd bone her right now!

"Uh... oh... umm..."

She grabs her tits and squeezes them together. Watching that gets me fucking hard again!

"Your tits are incredible, Laura."

I'm rubbing her clit now with a little more force and it's starting to get hard. She grabs her tits and squeezes both nipples.

"Oh... yeah... oh... umm..."

I reach up and grab her left tit while rubbing her clit with my right hand. Her clit is rock hard now and her pussy juice is all over my hand.

"Oh... umm... yeah... oh..."

I squeeze her left tit harder now and she's squeezing her right one; all the while I continue to rub her clit. She's ready to cum now.

"Um... oh... um... yeah..." she moans and takes a huge breath. "Oh... yeah, don't stop, I'm cumming... oh... gawd!"

And she's spent. I reach down and suck her pussy one last time.

"Um... no wonder you were recommended, Brad!"

"I hope I get a five-star review, Laura," I jokingly say.

"By the way, my job will be bringing me out here more often, and I'd like to make this a regular thing when I'm here."

"Of course, Laura. I will definitely make time for you!"

Laura gets off the table, puts her bra back on, slides her top over her gorgeous tits, and pulls up her skirt.

"Wait, you forgot your panties, Laura."

"Oh, I don't wear panties Brad. I never do when I'm wearing a skirt!"

I walk her to the front door. There she reaches up, grabs my head, and gives me a fantastic open-mouthed kiss.

"That's so you don't forget me."

Then it hits me!

"Wait, aren't you..."

"Shhhh! Let's keep that our secret!"

And with that she's gone.