Friends with Benefits

Story Info
Friends decide to add benefits to their friendship.
2.2k words
4.58
41.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No regular clothing in my bed, please!" she said in a stern voice, but with a seductive smile.

She followed up on that statement with a puckered lip air kiss that made her gorgeous lips crinkle invitingly. How I now wished we had decided to do this sooner rather than just talk about it for over a year.

"You look delicious today!" I would sometimes tell her.

"Not looking to bad yourself buddy. Any woman who finds you in her bed should be happy."

But then she would laughingly slap my hand away if I tried to cop a feel. Other times I would turn away when she entered too deeply into my personal space or lingered in a hug. We were just friends after all. Our friendship started in university. We were part of a large group were a lot of things happened. But we never dated or hooked up, even though we both were aware of our mutual attraction, and after graduating we drifted apart.

But two years ago I came back to the university town where I knew she had stayed and we reconnected easily. I had been living solo for quite a while after a number of intense but ultimately failed relationships, and the same was more or less true for her. We deliberately limited our interactions to going for coffees, platonic movie or dinner dates, and a bit of flirtatious texting. However, we also often admitted to each other we really missed good sex.

It was the texting that opened the door. It started innocent enough but at some point quickly morphed into serious sexting. And I mean serious! I admit it was a bit weird to finally discover sexting at the age of 42. My first ejaculation after typing "Is this deep enough", followed by her response of "Hmmm, yes, harder, now, NOW!" was quite a surprise. For both of us it confirmed the old finding that the brain is the best sex organ.

One of her favorite opening lines was "I am not wearing any panties under my skirt!"

I would simply take it from there, from long drawn-out seduction to sneaking under her skirt to almost instant penetration. Sexting became a regular thing for us and filled many a lonely evening. It often was a truly amazing experience and in the end it led to the challenge to try it in real life. Not sure who gave the last push, but here I was about to crawl into bed with her.

I knew she was naked because she had given me a gorgeous striptease on the condition I stayed in my chair. It was a work of art that striptease, and I had to adjust my member several times as it grew harder and harder.

I had almost jumped out of my chair to grab her when she threw her underwear at me at the end with a "Here, sniff this!"

Which I did, watching her crawl under the comforter. She was a true red-head I could confirm.

"You are making me nervous" I laughed undoing my belt.

Only her face, framed by a large mass of unruly red curls, was visible above the blue flowered duvet. Although no longer twenty either, she looked young and delicious. Her slender body curved seductively under the thin duvet highlighting her long legs. One hand delicately clutched that covering to her throat, a pulse slightly visible below her left ear.

Shyly I turned around and took off my socks, slipped out of my pants, and pulled my shirt and undershirt over my head, dropping everything on the floor where I stood. In spite of my sexting bravado I was so shy I kept my boxers on. I was actually shakingly nervously, it had been a long time since I had really been with someone. Without looking around I sat down on the bed, lifted the duvet, and rolled into bed, pulling the cover back over me.

The pillow smelled of roses and something else. The whole bed was somehow scented, mixed with the slight musky smell of her. My dick was already engorged, but with the enticing smell it almost instantly switched into super-hard mode. It required a quick re-jig in my boxers, and as I started reach down her hand slid overtop mine.

"Here, let me do this" she said with a purr.

"My, my, you are hard. And big!"

She liberated my penis from its awkward position and then to prevent more shyness on my part deftly pushed my boxers down my hips freeing my penis completely. Without delay she pushed the boxers further down and instructed me to take them off completely. I happily obeyed after which I slid my right arm under her pillow as she snuggled up to me.

The feeling of skin on skin was a revelation, like a cool gentle rain on a warm dry day. Why had we not done this earlier? Her firm breasts rubbed my chest and my right arm, her belly cushioned my penis she still held in her hand, and her warm breath tickled my neck and ear.

It was heaven and it made me grateful for the fact we had stayed friends since university with the occasional playful email-and-joke correspondence. Over time we had gotten to know each other fairly well. We tried to stay "just friends" even though we were aware of the mutual attraction. The sexting had provided great entertainment to both of us and we joked more and more in the form of "we should try this for real once" or "I bet you would not dare to do this in real life".

However, we both valued our friendship and worried that real sex would ruin this. Regularly we jokingly discussed becoming friends with actual benefits, until we stopped joking and started touching and hugging. That is when the sexting became intense and eventually the desire to add actual sex to our relationship could no longer be stopped.

Tonight, after some discussion, a dinner, and a few glasses of red wine we decided to try the real thing and see how it would go from there. Fortunately, I had shaved and showered earlier in the day. This was it, and we would find out if this was going to ruin the friendship or not.

Slowly I turned my head and kissed her, first lightly, and then slowly deeper and deeper. My hands were entwined in her red locks and without hesitation she kissed me back. She really kissed me back like I had not been kissed for a long time. It was one of the best kisses ever. Her hands cupped my face as we kissed and kissed before they slowly slid down my shoulders to my torso.

My hands travelled slowly in imitation of hers, down her shoulders to her hips, and then one hand to her bum to pull her closer as she pulled me into her with a similar move. Our bodies met hungrily, like thirsty leopards finding water. The sensation of skin on skin became like a warm shower after a cold swim. Her breasts rubbed my torso as her nails gently scratched my back.

It was glorious, we were like dolphins playing near a warm ocean beech, circling, touching, gliding our bodies together. The kiss lasted and lasted, we only had to come up every once in a while for some deep breaths. Her hands were everywhere, and so where mine. We played and touched, and kissed and kissed, and then she looped her left leg over my hip and guide me to her now quite wet core.

With her left hand she started to rub the tip of my dick up and down her slit. She was as wet as I was hard, and the sensation made me gasp. She gasped too, even deeper when she rubbed me over her clit a few times before she slid me into her folds and she moved her hips to take my tip in.

It was as if my body had been waiting for this sensation. As my dick slid into her warmth a wave of pleasure ran from my toes to my head. She shivered too, broke the kiss, and opened her eyes.

"We should have done this a long time ago".

"Maybe" I responded, "but it sure was worth the wait"!

"So will this change our friendship"?

"No it will not. But it will change the way we spend time together".

I gave her a bit of a stroke to emphasize my words.

"Oh, you mean like this"? she responded, giving my cock a firm squeeze.

"Yup. Like that! And like this".

And so the dance began, first sideways for quite a while until I rolled her onto her back with the intention of completing the dance sooner rather than later. I sucked on her nipples, kissed her throat, all the while moving in and out of her delicious cunt. Every time I plunged in she responded by lifting her legs and rubbing my rib cage with her knees. This way she lifted her hips to meet me on every trust causing me to hilt myself deeply every time.

"Yes, of yes, deeper please" she groaned.

All I could do was groan back, and when she wrapped her ankles around my buttocks to lift herself even more it was heaven. I could feel her tight inner pussy lips slide up and down my pole, and on every deep instroke her pussy walls rippled up and down my member.

My mouth in the meantime went from her lips to her nipples and back, staying longer and longer on her mouth for some deep kisses. I had to slow down for fear of exploding deep in her, I was getting close and she knew.

"Let me on top. I want to ride you."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me, you'll love it."

With that all I could do was smile and I let her role me over onto my back. It took a bit of strength from her, but I have to admit I did not resist much. And I was curious! She managed to roll us over without my sliding out by keeping her calves around mine and with her hips glued to mine I stayed well embedded deep into her.

"I want to end my first time with you with me on top" she admitted with a grin.

"Anything you want. As long as you kiss me at the end."

"I'll kiss you now big man!"

And she did, she leaned over and planted her lips on mine with her mouth half open, her tongue seeking mine. My half-raised hands had no problem filling themselves with her lovely breasts. As she started to move her hips I stayed deeply hilted into her. She obviously loved having me deep as she slid her hips back and forth across my pubis. The feeling was indescribable but it took a while before she picked up speed. Her eyes were closed as she rode me, squeezing me. I loved what she was doing to me. Her breasts danced up and down as she rubbed them against my outstretched hands. The sensation was out of this world! I would not have lasted if I had been on top.

Finally, as she got close, she stretched herself out on top of me with her head in my neck and her legs between mine, all the while keeping herself impaled on my penis as deeply as possible. I lifted my knees to cradle her between my thighs as she fucked me harder and harder. I held her close with one hand on her bum, and the other around her shoulders as I fucked her right back.

I groaned deeply as she moved her hips faster and faster, with me meeting her on every stroke. Her nails were scraping my shoulders as she pushed herself deeper onto me.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes, yes! Now, now, uuhhh!" she groaned.

I suddenly felt her contract in a milking way around my dick as she held still for a few seconds. Then she moved again and shuddered with the intensity of her orgasm. With two final strokes I exploded as well, sending wave after wave of my sperm deep inside her womb as I felt her contract around me. While I was still spurting in aftershocks she lifted her head and kissed me with a wide-open mouth, demanding my tongue again.

It was as if I had her between two electrical poles, my tongue and my dick. She vibrated with the intensity of her orgasm while I kept moving in and out of her delicious cunt. She ground her hips against me as if it helped sucking up the cum still squirting from my member. Our bodies danced like that in what felt like forever, my hands on her bum, her arms around my neck and our mouths stuck together.

But it could not have been that long. Finally we broke the kiss and she put her head back in my neck as we both lay there panting, trying to catch our breath. Never in my life had I made love like this.

Slowly she kept rocking herself on my still semi-hard penis still inside her while I stroked her bum. Finally she lifted her head and smiled at me.

"Wow, that was amazing. Best orgasm ever" she said.

I smiled back.

"If this is what friends with benefits meant, sign me up!"