A Massage for Mom's Headache Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Take it out,' the voice whispered.

What? No, she would stop.

'Maybe, maybe not.'

She won't want to go that far again.

'She knows what she's doing, it's not accidental is it,' it went on.

The more sensations I got from my cock, the more persuasive and reasonable it sounded, and the more I seemed to listen to it.

Apprehensive and nervous with excitement, I put both hands on the waistband of my shorts and lifting my bottom slightly slid them down to mid thigh. I felt the rough blanket touch my sensitive cock-head. The movement alerted my mom to something happening, and I saw her looking over at me, and then her toes were exploring my bare cock where my shorts had been before.

She didn't say anything, but I thought I saw a faint smile pass over her face and then her toes were again massaging my cock, but now skin on skin. I was surprised at how she was able to manipulate them, and soon had my cock sandwiched between the top of one foot and the toes of the other, so that she was actually moving the foreskin up and down with just her toes. I stroked my hand as high as I could up her leg, her ministrations on my cock continued, I was enjoying it immensely.

I lay back on the sofa in ecstasy, ostensibly watching the TV, but effectively, being wanked by my mother's feet.

I saw another movement and realised her arm had disappeared under the blanket. Surreptitiously, I looked a bit harder and could see further movement under there. Was she? Was she actually touching herself under there? It certainly looked like it, so maybe the little voice was right, she was enjoying our little game after all.

I wondered, if with the wine she had drunk, and her own obvious excitement, if she might be willing to go a bit further.

'There's space there, you could lie down behind her,' was the next suggestion I heard.

No, no, that would be too obvious, but it would be nice to be that close to her.

I looked over at her again. I was sure she had her hand down between her legs moving it about slowly.

'She might let you do that for her,' it said, as though it knew where my thoughts were going, tempting me, tempting me.

My cock was awash with pre-cum, and I was sure it must be over her toes, as when she moved them, they slid nicely over my naked cock. It's scary how brave you become when you're so sexually stimulated. Things you think you would never do suddenly look a definite possibility.

That confidence in what I might achieve, applauded by the voice in my head, led me to lean sideways towards Mom's back. I quickly slid behind her, and before she quite realised what was happening, I was in a spooning position behind her.

"What are you doing," she said, "nothing can happen again." The only reference she had made since that morning.

"I.... just wanted to cuddle up with you," I said lamely, wondering if I had blown it for the evening.

I noticed she had pulled her arm back up and out of the blanket and I got a faint whiff of a musky sort of smell from her hand.

"I know, and it's nice, but I already feel guilty about ....you know, and your father is just upstairs."

"It's ok Mom, I get it, but I know he doesn't treat you very well, and you let him. I'm sure you deserve better."

"Oh, he's ok most of the time, and I shouldn't be doing anything with anyone else, especially you," she whispered.

I could feel her warmth against me, and she hadn't got up or moved out of the way. We hadn't talked about Dad in this way before, and I think she already knew it wasn't as good as she made out and that's why they argued so much.

I pulled the blanket up over us and put my arm over and onto her skirt-covered hip. My head was behind hers, and my nose pressed against her warm hair. I don't think either of us were watching the TV properly now.

"I love you and like cuddling you," I said quietly, reminded that Dad was upstairs, but hopefully fast asleep.

She put her hand under the blanket and on top of mine, gently squeezing it and holding it to her. She seemed to be thinking.

I could feel the back of her bare legs against the front of mine, and my bare cock pressing against her bottom through the material of her skirt. As she had been slowly wanking me with her feet, I guess it was no surprise to her that she was feeling it pressing against her.

I slowly began to move my hand down her skirt onto her thigh, her hand came with mine. I reached the end of her skirt. There was a moment when I thought she was just going to keep her hand on mine, but then with a single gentle squeeze, she let it go and moved her hand out of the way.

With my hand free to roam, I moved down her leg to her knee and back up to the hem of her skirt. I did this a few times before venturing under her skirt, feeling the extra warmth of her thigh higher up. She moved her bottom a little towards me as she felt my hand reach the top of her leg.

Emboldened now and sure that she was going to allow at least a bit of touching if nothing else, I moved my hand across the front of her panties and down the front of the underside leg. I felt her take a deeper breath, so I nuzzled her hair with my nose, working it onto the skin of her neck and planted a gentle kiss. Her skin there went into goosebumps against my lips, and she seemed to shiver minutely.

My hand moved up and stroked over her thin panties just clinging to the contours of her firm bottom; those orbs that I had seen so often moving sexily beneath her clothes over the last few weeks, I was now touching and exploring with excited fingers.

I pressed my hips closer against her, relishing the feel of my cock pressed harder into the crease of her bottom. Moving my hand outside her skirt, I attempted to pull down the zip at the back.

She put her hand on mine. "No, you mustn't, I'm not letting you take any of my clothes off. Your dad might come down and there would be all hell let lose if he thought something was going on. I don't want to risk that," she whispered forcibly.

I was disappointed. I was feeling so excited at again being so close to her. She was adamant though that we weren't going to do much more, so I went back to stroking her legs and over her panties, that she seemed to have set as the limit.

Maybe sensing my disappointment, I felt her hand drop down between us and touch my cock. It was the first time she had touched it with her hand and was unexpected, but now she started to slowly wank it for me, as a sort of booby prize instead of the main event I would have liked.

She ran her fingers over the head, feeling the slippery pre-cum and using it to massage gently over the top and under the rim of the head. She knew what she was doing and before long my cock was tingling and sensitive, giving small jerks as her hand caressed it. I am sure I would normally have come by now if I hadn't partially de-sensitised my cock by constant wanking during the week as I thought of her.

Meanwhile, although she had forbidden me to remove any clothes and had evaded my fingers entering her underwear, I remained persistent. Slowly and a bit reluctant at first, she had gradually relented as she stroked me, allowing me to slide my hand under the elastic waist of her panties, and into her pubic hair and further down, where I discovered she was already very well lubricated already.

We were masturbating each other, fully clothed under the blanket, all thoughts of the TV film running on in the background forgotten. She had moved her legs to give me more access, and now with my hand fully down the front of her panties, I had slid two fingers down between her swollen labia and they were now sliding slowly in and out of her wet vagina, my palm grazing her hard little clit as I moved.

Quiet little moans escaped her from time to time. I could hear and feel she was really turned on by now, but we were both keeping any noise down to a minimum. If this was as far as we were going to go, then it was ok with me, as we were both enjoying the intimacy as well as the sensations.

"Take your hand out," she panted.

Ohhh, I thought, I wonder why she has changed her mind, but I did as I was told.

"My arm is aching," she explained, "I want to do this."

She lifted one leg up a little, creating a space between them, and taking my rock-hard cock in her hand, pushed it into the gap, then pressed her bottom back towards me. I suddenly realised she was putting my cock against her pussy outside of her panties, so I pushed forwards at the same time and my cock lodged itself against her. The top of my cock was in contact with her pussy even though it was through her thin and now damp panties.

She moved experimentally and I caught on to the intention, sliding my cock in and out between her thighs as she pushed back against me.

"Mmmm," she said, "if you are ok, we can do this, but no more than that, you can't... you know..." she left it unsaid.

Now that my hand was free, I draped it over her and felt for her breasts through her clothes. Even through the blouse and bra, I could feel her hard nipples, and pinching them made them even more prominent. I tried to open her blouse to get my hand inside, but a quiet 'No' from her squashed that idea, she wasn't going to allow me to undress her even the smallest amount.

We settled into a slow rhythm. It wasn't the same as the first time, actually being inside her, but the thin wet panties were wet and slippery, the only thing between us, and it still felt really sexy.

We had been moving together for only a few minutes when I was sure I heard a floorboard creak over the low sound of the TV still playing in the background. I stopped moving, listening.

"What the matter," Mom whispered.

"I think Dad is up."

"He will just be going to the toilet I expect," she replied, not seeming worried.

Still I didn't move.

"No, I think he's coming downstairs" I said, panicking slightly - well a lot really.

"Stay still," she said, "it's too late to move now, he may not come in here anyway."

No such luck. The door opened about a quarter way and my dad's face appeared, slightly bleary eyed.

"What are you still doing down here?" he asked, a bit groggily, I thought.

"Pete and I are watching a film," Mom said, without taking her eyes from the TV.

"Oh." He seemed to be slowly processing that information, standing just by the door. "I needed a glass of water, but you weren't in bed." he said.

"I'm not surprised you need a drink after all that booze you drank," Mom replied, still apparently fixated on the TV.

"Yes, well you weren't there," he repeated.

All this time my bare, hard, cock was still resting between Mom's thighs, twitching against her pussy. I was scared he might come further into the room and look more closely, but Mom seemed calmer than me. I also thought my erection would wilt with the fear of discovery, but the opposite seemed to be happening. The fear had become a thrill, knowing Dad was standing there, while my cock was against Mom's pussy.

"Were you going to expect me to get up and fetch your water for you?" she asked. sounding a little peeved now.

"Well, I did need one," he said.

"You know where the glasses are, and where the tap is," she replied, starting to sound more irritated.

"I know," he said, slurring the words, "but I've got this match tomorrow."

I didn't know where this was going, and I didn't want to be in the middle of an argument in the situation were in. Pressed up against her, I could feel the tension mounting in Mom's body.

"You already told me that," Mom retaliated, "several times."

"Yes...well then...don't stay up too late, keep the sound down so it doesn't disturb me, and think of me for once."

I thought Mom was going to explode at that, but fortunately, he left, shutting the door noisily.

"Pffffff," she huffed, to herself.

We stayed still while we both listened as he ran the water and then traipsed back up the stairs and into the bedroom. The floorboards creaked overhead again and then there was silence.

We both let out a deep breath.

"That was scary, but you were wonderful," I said, nuzzling her neck again.

"Did you think so," she said.

I could hear the grin in her voice, as I felt her relax again.

"You know what," she started, "you were right, he does treat me like a servant sometimes."

She hadn't moved, but seemed to be contemplating something, and then came to some sort of decision.

I felt her hand touch my cock between her legs, some fumbling, and then I felt something different against my cock. She shuffled a little more and suddenly I felt my cock head against warm skin.

"I've changed my mind," she whispered.

"What do you mean," I said, thinking she wanted me to get up and leave.

"I mean I have changed my mind about...you know."

I put my hand down between us to find she had the gusset of her panties pulled to one side and my cock was touching her bare pussy lips.

"You mean you want me to..."

"Yes, if you want to..."

I wasn't going to argue, so with her holding the material to one side, I pressed forwards and for only the second time ever, my cock slid easily halfway into my mom's warm pussy.

She let out a groan and pushed back, sheathing the whole length inside her in one push.

We stopped like that, luxuriating in the feeling of my cock buried right up to my balls in her.

"What changed your mind," I asked tentatively. I wanted to know, as she had been so adamant before.

She didn't reply immediately, but then, "I felt we shouldn't be doing this at all, amongst other things because of your dad. Then you said what you said about him, and how you see me, and just now, he tried to make me feel small again. I thought I would rather be made love to by you, and he can go play his beloved golf. I hope you aren't ashamed of me for it," she finished quietly.

"I could never be that," I whispered back into her ear, feeling my cock twitch inside her.

"Remember though, this has to always just be between us."

"Yes, I know," I said.

Moving my hand down the front of her body, I slipped it inside her panties, down through the thin carpet of pubic hair, until I touched my own cock where it was joined with her. It had pushed her labia open, and I could feel the nub of her clit sticking out just above where my cock was. I touched it gently, she made a tiny high-pitched noise and I felt her squeeze my cock inside her.

I started to slowly rub it, with minimum pressure, in tiny circles, and at the same time slowly slid my cock out of her and then pushed it back in all the way.

"Ohh God," she whimpered, "that's the spot."

She seemed to be gripping my cock every time I plunged into her and didn't want it to leave when I pulled back. It was the most amazing feeling, and far exceeded anything I had ever been able to do to myself. I could even hear the wet noise we were making above the TV sound that was droning away un-noticed.

I was fucking her slowly because I didn't want this to end too soon, and I didn't know if this might be the last time or how the future might go. Although it was a bit awkward, I kept up the stimulation on her clit with my fingers, but wasn't able to do very long strokes and keep my hand there in that position.

"Pete," she whispered.

"What?"

"Let me lie on my stomach."

"Err...ok... how...?"

"Just let me slip my leg under you, hold onto me and follow me," she said.

I didn't know how this manoeuvre would work, but I tried to do as she said.

I stayed as far as I could inside her, lifting up a little to allow her leg to pass under me, and twisted with her. The blanket fell to the floor, and I found myself in-between her wide-open legs, still inside her, my stomach resting on her bottom. Her skirt was all rucked up almost to her waist, exposing her white panties.

She then lifted up onto her knees taking me with her, resting her head on her elbows on the cushion.

I was now on my own knees behind her, and when I looked down, I could see my cock where it entered her to one side of the gusset of her panties, one of her puffy pussy lips exposed on one side, the other covered with the material. It was nearly enough to take me over the edge.

She gave me a hint by pushing her bottom towards me, so I pressed further into her. Ohhh, now I was deeper than I had been before, and I felt the head of my cock hit something deep inside her.

"Ohhh yes," she moaned into the cushion, "do that some more."

With my hands on her hips, I started to rock backwards and forwards. This was deep penetration, and she had positioned herself for it. The wet noise of our lovemaking was even louder. The thought passed through my head that if Dad came down, we would both end up dead, but neither of us were going to stop now.

I looked down at my cock totally disappearing inside her, then coming back out, covered in her secretions, until the head was just visible then plunging back in. I used one hand to pull her panties over to the side, so that I could now see both of her pussy lips wrapped around my cock. I pulled her panties further to one side and caught a glimpse of her little brown puckered hole.

I had read that some women like it touched or even penetrated during sex, but this was my mom, and although I had my cock inside her, it felt a bit weird for me to touch her there.

That voice was still egging me on, 'Go on, touch it, see if she likes it.'

I was listening to it too much now.

With my finger covered in our mixed slippery juices, taken from the base of my cock, I gingerly ran just my fingertip over the wrinkles at its outside edge.

The effect was immediate.

I felt her vagina grip me and a far too loud, muffled, 'Oh my God. Oh my God," came from my Mom who fortunately still had her head buried in the cushion.

I lubricated my finger a bit more and as we continued to fuck with long slow strokes, I pressed the tip harder against the puckered ring until it slipped in up to the first knuckle.

She moved her head from side to side on the cushion, "Oh yes, a bit more Pete, please." she gasped.

I was learning things about my mom that until a few weeks ago, I never dreamed I would ever need or want to find out.

I pressed harder as we moved together, my finger going deeper. As she pushed back to meet the thrusts of my cock, it helped to also push my finger in until it was all inside her. I then began to move it in and out in time with my cock.

All these new sensations, sights, sounds, smells, and the knowledge that my mom was letting me fuck her again, were releasing more and more of whatever chemicals, or hormones cause such pleasure, into my bloodstream, and taking my mind to dizzying heights of ecstasy.

The thought of pulling out never entered my head amongst all the other thoughts going on in my brain, so when only a few minutes afterwards I felt the tingle of finality enveloping my cock, my instinct was to just push it as far as I could inside this sexy woman.

I held my cock there against her cervix, as the first pulse of semen forced its way out and coated her insides, followed by several more, flooding her with my sperm. I know she felt it happen, because she let out a heavily muffled scream of pure pleasure as she convulsed on my cock, writhing, and rotating her bottom as if to coat every square inch inside her with my cum.

We kept moving, her milking my cock and me trying to stay as far inside as possible. I felt quite faint from the pleasure I was feeling, my breathing fast and shallow.

My cock soon became sensitive, and I had to stop, my mom just slowly moving with the last minor spasms, until we rested. I flopped over her back, not yet ready for my cock to leave her.

Mom came to her senses first, turning to look at me, her hair plastered to her face with sweat, "Oh Pete, I know we probably shouldn't have gone that far, but wow, I haven't had...for a long time...I ummm...well... I don't know what to say."