A Massage for Mom's Headache Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I know," I said, very breathlessly, rubbing my hand up and down her back, "you are wonderful."

"You're not sorry?" she asked timidly, scared I guess, now that we had done it again, that I would somehow feel regret.

"No, quite the opposite, I feel closer to you than I have ever felt," I said, truthfully.

She let out a long breath, almost of relief.

"I hate to be the one to be practical, but can you reach the blanket and put it under us before you...take it out," she said, slightly embarrassed I thought.

I knew straightaway what she needed; it was going to be a bit messy when I withdrew, and my cock was already softening. I did as she asked and placed it well under her. I slowly pulled my cock out, but before I placed her panties back in place, I looked between her red pussy lips and saw a white stream of cum starting to leak from her opening. I re-arranged her gusset to cover her, but there was such a lot of liquid, that it seeped past her soaked gusset and dripped onto the blanket now covering the seat of the sofa. Good thinking Mom, I thought.

I pulled my shorts back up and sat back on the sofa next to Mom, who was now next to me sitting on the blanket. I held her hand then leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She soon responded and we quickly had our tongues dancing together.

After a few minutes of this, Mom put her hand on my chest and gently pushed me away.

"I think we have risked enough for tonight," she whispered, looking me in the eye, "I had better go to bed in case he misses me again."

She looked at the TV which was by now just a blank screen, "Looks like the film is over. Would you mind just clearing up a bit. I'll take the blanket with me," she grinned.

I watched her get up, pick up the blanket and head for the door.

I couldn't help thinking how erotic it was, for her to be going to bed with my cum still inside her.