A Massage for Mom's Headache

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's ok, if any oil goes on them, I can wash them easily," she said, not really getting the point.

"I'll err, just go and wash my hands," I said, starting to slip out of bed, making sure nothing was showing and heading for the door.

"Bring one of the bath towels back, we can lay it on the bed to protect it." she said, pragmatically.

"Ok, I won't be long, I said over my shoulder, realising that I needed to empty my full bladder too.

I did what I had to do, made sure my hands were clean, and made my way back to my room carrying the towel, as instructed.

Mom was sitting on the bed, rubbing the back of her neck, but stood up when she saw me.

"I was thinking we could lay this on the bed here," she said, taking the towel from me and spreading it longwise, along the edge of the bed.

I watched, standing there in just my sleep shorts and T shirt, as she spread it out with her hands, her bathrobe riding higher up the back of her legs as she stretched out to flatten the furthest edge. My cock was already stirring at the sight and the thought that my mom was here in my bedroom in her nightclothes, asking me to again massage her skin. I tried hard to think of something else to stop myself getting a huge erection that she might see.

"That's good now," she said, totally oblivious to my state, satisfied that the towel covered the area where oil might reach. "Shall I just lie on my front like this? she asked, climbing onto the bed with her knees, then arranging herself parallel to the edge of the bed.

"I guess that'll work," I said, "but.."

"What?"

"Well, ummm, I can't easily use something oily with your bathrobe right on your neck," I said, truthfully.

"Hmm, no, that's true, of course, just help me slip it down past my shoulders like last time, I am sure that will be enough," she replied, putting her hands underneath her to loosen the waist tie.

Happy to oblige, I leaned down and slid both sides down from her shoulders, taking the nightdress straps with it. I kept sliding it down her arms, exposing more of her back.

"I think that's enough for now," she commented, when she felt the cooler air on her bare shoulders and half of her back. "The mixture is on the bedside table there, I hope it, and your hands, are not too cold," she said, jokingly.

I had managed to expose more skin than last time, and I was starting to feel excited at the thought of my fingers on her. I poured a little oil into one hand and let it warm up a little, then rubbing my hands together briefly, started to massage her exposed slim neck.

I have to admit, it did smell nice and I could see how it would be relaxing. As I gently rubbed around her neck area and down onto her shoulders, the warmth from her skin made it smell even stronger. As before, I could feel all the tension in her tight muscles, but gradually, as I pressed a little harder, I felt some of them begin to ease.

"Mmm, yes, that's feeling a little better already," Mom said quietly, her forehead buried in one of my pillows, "keep doing that for a while if you can."

It was fortunate that to keep her head straight and her neck exposed, she had her head in my pillow, as by now, regardless of how I tried to control it, my cock was rock hard and vertical, attempting to escape through the top of my shorts.

Gradually I eased my massage lower down her back, always returning to her shoulders, but also spreading out sideways.

Mom just lay there, obviously more relaxed. I guessed that the combination of the lavender oil and my hand motion was doing the trick for her. I continued my ministrations putting a little more pressure on my fingers, and now covering the whole of the exposed area of skin.

'Why don't you see if you can pull her clothes down a bit further?' the voice in my head whispered.

It would be good if I could I thought, but would she stop me, would she be mad, I wasn't sure I should even try?

'You could try,' it said immediately, 'what's the worst that can happen, she just stops you, it's not a big deal is it?'

Hmm, put that way, I was starting to think it was worth trying.

Mom gave a gentle sigh of contentment and that swung it for me.

Wiping the ends of my fingers on the towel, I gripped the edges of her bathrobe that were resting halfway down her arms and attempted to pull it further down.

"What are you trying to do," she asked, after a few moments.

"I just thought I could feel a lot of tension a bit lower down that I could try to release," I said, making it all up to sound plausible, "but I don't want to get your clothes covered in this oil," I finished, knowing it was a meek excuse in truth.

"Oh, I am not sure that's necessary really," she started, then paused, obviously thinking about it, "but I am feeling much better from what you are doing, and I wouldn't mind a little more, if your hands aren't too tired?"

"No, I'm fine," I said, wondering how I could persuade her, "it was just a thought that it might help more, it doesn't matter."

"Ok then, how about I just take my arms out of the sleeves, and then it will pull down to my waist, would that give you enough room?"

"Emmm, yes, if you are ok with it," I stuttered, hardly believing my luck.

'See I told you,' the voice said, as I helped my mom free her arms and fold the robe down as far as her waist.

My cock was still rock hard and weeping a few drops of pre-cum, that was being soaked up by my loose T shirt covering the swollen head from view.

"Have you changed you mind?" Mom suddenly asked, as I hadn't touched her back.

"No, of course not, but..."

"But what?"

"Well, your back is still covered by your night thing." I said.

"Right, yes of course." She paused, thinking again. "In for a penny," she continued, "just do the same as with the robe then."

She obviously wanted this massage, and was giving me access to her whole back, but of more interest to me, it meant that her breasts would be bare against my bed, and I wondered how much I might get to see, or even touch, if I was a bit 'careless'.

She lifted up slightly so that the nightdress straps could be pulled down and off her arms, and then the top pulled down to match the robe at her waist. She then lay back down, putting her arms up so she could rest her forehead on them. With her stretched this way, I could see her cleanly shaved armpits and the sides of the curve of her breasts just visible at each side.

I quickly got to work spreading the fragrant oil over her back, and using my fingers to move up and down her spine, then out towards each side. I added a little more pressure in stages, until I could feel the muscles rippling under my fingers.

"Mmmm, oh that's so nice and soothing," she said quietly, "it seems you have a natural talent for this."

"Good," I replied, "as long as it is working."

"It is, but don't get too tired, you can stop whenever you feel like it."

My back was beginning to ache a little from bending over, but I had no intention of stopping just yet; touching my mom's skin in this way was very sensuous, and I wondered if I could move my hands round to the sides a little more, to where her breasts were.

'Of course you can,' the persuasive voice in my head encouraged me.

I thought I would see how she would react if I tried something else first.

"Mom, is it ok if I just straddle your legs so I can carry on, only this position is a bit awkward to do the whole of your back?"

"If it is easier for you, that's ok," she said, a little dreamily I thought.

Without hardly breaking my massage, I climbed onto the bed and put my knees outside her thighs, then slowly sat down, making sure not to put too much weight on the back of her legs.

With her robe ending just below her knees, I could feel the skin of her lower legs directly against mine. It felt very erotic to be stroking the bare skin of her back with our legs touching, and my hard cock only a short distance away from her bottom.

Now that I could lean forwards and slide my hands up her back and down the sides more easily, I gradually extended the sideways range, until my fingers were just grazing the edges of her breasts.

She didn't react, but the voice did, 'Touch them a bit more, she likes it,' it said in my head.

I wanted to, but dare I? I didn't want to ruin it completely if she got mad at me.

Tentatively and with slightly trembling hands, I risked it and firmly stroked along the side of her breasts, feeling the difference in softness and the warmth emanating even from the just the sides of them.

I heard an intake of breath from Mom, and expected a tirade of accusations, or at least an end to the massage, but apart from the loud breath, she didn't do anything. I didn't know what to think, surely she wasn't going to let me fondle her breasts -- was she? 'Try it again, do a bit more, see what she does,' I heard, or thought I heard, from within my head.

I did it.

Instead of running my hands up the centre of her back, I slid them up the sides. My fingers were just between her body and the towel on the bed. As expected, I soon encountered her breasts, then continued on up, dragging my fingers over more of them. I felt the texture change as just the very tips of my fingers skimmed her areola and nipples.

Another intake of breath.

I was trembling and breathing a bit quicker too, probably the adrenaline pumping through my system with the fear of what she might do when she felt me groping her.

To my astonishment, she still didn't do anything, and let me do the same when I moved my hands back down her sides. I wanted to try more on the next stroke, and could hardly believe it when I felt her just raise her body slightly, so that her full weight wasn't squashing them onto the towel as much.

My hands were able to go further under her now, and neither of us could be in any doubt about what I was about to do, as I moved them up and passed them completely over her breasts, feeling her hard nipples against each of my fingers in turn.

Christ, I was touching my mom's nipples, and she was letting me; it was far more than I had thought would happen. I felt my cock pulse and I was scared I might come, I was so excited.

Apart from our rapid breathing, the silence was deafening.

Without any pretence of massaging her back now, I slid my hands under her front at each side taking my weight on my forearms, cupping both her breasts in my hands. I found her nipples and gently explored them with my thumb and forefinger, teasing the hard nubs.

She sighed more loudly, but didn't make any other acknowledgement. I was in lustful heaven.

Lying on my forearms had brought my hard cock to rest against her bottom. There were of course several layers of clothes between us, but the urge to move my hips and rub it against her was almost overwhelming. I didn't know if she could feel it resting there through them, but if she did, she didn't say or do anything.

As I lay almost on top of her, my hormone fuelled thoughts were to rip off her robe and plunge my cock up to the hilt in her, but I couldn't allow even my mischievous and devious voice to persuade me to go that far. So, surreptitiously, I just moved my body gently, so that my cock-head got some friction, although it was only through our clothes. I was sure I could just feel the slightest movement of my mom's hips, but it could have just been my trembling that made it feel that way.

At any moment I thought she would call a halt, but after several minutes of feeling, touching, teasing and cupping her firm breasts and nipples, she hadn't said a word. and apart from the occasional quiet sigh, not made a sound.

I really wanted to see what I was touching, but I didn't know how to get to that stage, and I was scared that if I broke the spell, it would be all over.

'Ask her to turn over so you can do her front,' I heard .

No, I couldn't do that, she would be naked to the waist I am sure she won't go that far.

'Are you such a wimp?' it said.

I was still enjoying the slight friction on my cock and the warmth of her breasts in my hands, with my thoughts in turmoil about what to do. I knew we wouldn't be disturbed for a long while as Dad usually stayed in the Golf Club for a drink after his game, so it might be hours yet. I wondered if Mom was as relaxed as she was because she knew that too.

'Go on, ask her' it persisted, so persuasive, my level of arousal by now making anything seem possible.

"Mom," I said quietly, my heart in mouth, "could you turn over so I can loosen those muscles too."

I waited for the outburst and the end to our game.

"Hmm. I am not sure I should let you see me like that, it's not really right," she said slowly, almost as though she was reluctant to say no.

"It's ok. I just thought you might like to feel even more relaxed, it seems as though this oil is working," I countered, "but only if you aren't too uncomfortable with it," I finished, putting the onus on her to make the decision.

I carried on just gently tweaking her nipples, she still hadn't told me to stop or anything.

Silence, just her heavy breathing.

"If I do, you wouldn't... ummm.. hint, or tell anyone, your friends, or anybody, especially your dad?"

"No, of course not, I wouldn't do that to you," I said gently, and meant it. Tell my dad, definitely not.

"Well, it is very relaxing and as you have been massaging certain bits of me for a while, I guess it is not much different if you can see," she said, "but it is just between us, you have to promise."

"Of course I promise," I said.

"I'm still not really sure I should be doing this, but lift up a bit so that I can turn over ."

She was actually going to do it, she was gong to let me see and no doubt feel her breasts even more. I could hardly get my head around it. It was more than I had anticipated.

I withdrew my hands and arms from under her and lifted up on my knees, making sure my solid cock was hidden under my T shirt.

She slowly rolled over onto her back, but with her hands over her breasts. I sat back down, now covering the front of her thighs.

Time stood still for us both as without a word, she made a final decision.

Closing her eyes, she slowly let her arms slide to her sides, exposing her breasts to me.

I stared at them. Round and firm, the skin reddened from the manipulation I had been giving them. Her nipples, perched towards the top of the mounds, stood up dark red, surrounded by a even darker areola, with little bumps and marks.

Coming out of my trance, I warmed some more oil in my hands and without any further pretence, spread the oil onto her breasts, sliding my hands around and under, lifting them slightly and then letting the nipples pass between my fingers stretching them at every opportunity.

Mom opened her mouth a little to gasp in more air as I moved my hands and fingers across and around every inch. I was so excited that with one hand I quickly rubbed my cock a few times just to ease the tension building there. I looked down and realised that if my cock was out of my shorts, it would be lying on where Mom's mound would be, but to actually achieve that, seemed so impossible, that I could only imagine what it might feel like.

I teased the nipples more and stretched them gently with my oily fingers, tracing round her areola, feeling the little raised bumps there. I could see she was enjoying what I was doing, and I kept feeling her thighs, that were between mine, just contract now and then, as if squeezing an imagined something in-between them.

I didn't confine myself just to her breasts, as now that I had access, I also massaged down over her flat stomach to the point where her robe and nightdress were bunched at her waist.

'Go on, go a bit lower, under her robe see what happens,' that voice coaxed me.

Once again, I didn't think I dare do that. I had already got much further than I ever thought I would and Mom seemed to be enjoying it as much as me. She was lying there, her breathing fast, hardly concealed tiny moans escaping from her mouth from time to time, but staying aloof and not participating, as if by doing that she could keep this in the 'massage' rather than 'sexual' domain.

'Well at least open her robe,' it insisted.

Could I?

What would she say or do?

Will she call a halt if she thinks it has all gone too far?

My cock was almost hurting it was so hard. I could feel that the precum had leaked and soaked the part of my T shirt that was hiding it. I stroked it again a couple of times, but knew if I did much more than that I would come all over her, my excitement was at such a level.

I wondered if the voice was right, I really wanted more and it knew it, but I admit I was scared. I made up my mind to just try a little something that wouldn't look too blatant.

With one hand I continued to go from breast to breast, while the other I used on her stomach, going round and sideways to her hips and back. On the next pass, I let my fingers go below her belly button and under her robe and nightdress.

I felt Mom stiffen for a few milliseconds, then I heard almost a moan.

I did it again, watching Mom's face for any reaction, but she kept her eyes shut, her arms still at her sides.

I was just going for a slightly deeper try when, "You are going to get my clothes oily if you do that," she said, slowly and dozily.

'Now's your chance,' the voice prompted.

"Ah, yes... sorry, I wasn't thinking," I said.

Then with the courage I didn't feel, and my heart in my mouth, I simultaneously pulled her robe apart saying, "I'll just move them a little out of the way then."

"Hey," she said, sharply, a little more awake, "I didn't really mean that."

"Oh, I just thought ...well, that was what you meant," I tried, very nervous now.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to snap, I just didn't expect it," she added. She opened her eyes and looked down her body, "I don't expect much harm has been done." She closed her eyes again.

She was quiet for a moment and I didn't know whether to continue or not.

The expressions I could see passing over her face, looked to me as though she was debating something with herself, or trying to decide something.

"As you've moved my robe out of the way, I guess you had better make sure you don't get any on my expensive silk nightgown," was all she said, quietly.

What did that mean?

Did she just want me to avoid it and be careful or...?

'Go on then, pull it down a bit,' I heard the voice say.

What really? Do you think she will let me?

'Only one way to find out,' it said, almost mockingly.

I looked down at what I could now see with the robe no longer covering her. The silk nightdress was moulded to the deep 'V' from her hips, down to where her thighs met, and where her pussy would be. Her figure looked almost painted in the fine silk material. I couldn't see a panty line, and didn't know if she slept in them, but it might not necessarily have been visible, I thought.

'What are you waiting for,' the voice pestered me.

It seems when you read this, as though those thoughts and my inner conversations took a long time, but in reality it was maybe only one or two seconds at the most.

Once more, not knowing if this is what she meant, I took hold of the nightdress at her waist and with trembling hands attempted to pull it down a little, but she was lying on it, and it hardly budged.

Then to my surprise, she subtly raised her back and bottom off the bed, just enough for me to slip the nightdress down until the bunched up part was lying just above where her mound started.

Ohhh God, she was almost naked, lying in front of me, just that flimsy bit of silk stopping me seeing all of her. I looked carefully at where the silky material stopped and could just make out a few dark hairs peeking out. Shit, I could see her pubic hair I thought, my face hot and flustered.