A Massage for Mom's Headache

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the so called massage, although I was sure now that it was more than that, but neither of us was going to say it.

The fingers of one hand went back to gyrating over her breasts and nipples, slick now with the oil, while my other gently rubbed around her lower stomach, and fractionally under the silk nightdress, brushing the top of her public hair, where I could feel the start of her mound. She obviously didn't sleep with panties on.

"Mmmm," she sighed.

I felt her thighs move again, rubbing together.

I went even lower with my fingers, definitely sliding through the top of her pubic hair now; it felt as though my whole body was full of electricity, and my trembling increase.

"I'm not sure you should be going much further," Mom said quietly, but made no effort to stop me.

"Is it ummm, relaxing you," I asked, tentatively, continuing to let my hands wander all over the bare skin on the front of her body.

She didn't immediately reply, but then said, "It is, but I shouldn't be letting you do even this."

I had the horrible feeling we were at her limit and she was about to stop what we were doing, and as close as I was to touching her most private part, it would all end.

"It's ok Mom, we agreed no one else would know." I cajoled her, "so if you are enjoying it..."

"I know, but if anyone ever did find out, we could both be in real trouble."

"They won't, I have promised," I said, desperate now to make sure we didn't stop.

"I know you have...Ohh mmmm." my fingers had fleetingly just gone even further down her mound, under the silk.

"Oh hell," she murmured, "I don't know what I should do," almost talking to herself, and biting her lip.

"Just let me make you feel good Mom, and you can stop me whenever you feel you have to," I coaxed, hoping she wouldn't.

She let me tease her nipples some more and still didn't stop me when I let my other hand delve even further under her nightdress. Even when I manoeuvred my hand, so that it pushed the silky nightdress further down over her mound, so that I could now plainly see half of her dark triangle disappearing downwards, she didn't move or say anything, except to exhale more loudly.

'You're nearly there,' the voice piped up, 'just a bit further.'

My excitement and whatever chemicals were now flowing around my body were damping down my inhibitions and making me more courageous than I would normally be. I did as the voice said and pushed my fingers lower, feeling them brush over the edges of her mound, and the slight dip in the centre, where her pussy lips began.

She moaned louder this time, and I saw her hands grip the sheet and then let go.

Feeling even more brave, and knowing she couldn't see, I pulled the lose elastic of my sleep shorts down and under my now exposed balls, freeing my hard, rampant, cock to the fresh air. I was then able to give it a few strokes with my oily fingers, with only a brief interruption to massaging her body. The pre-cum was flowing out of the end, covering the large purple head and running down the length of my cock. Now I could see the start of Mom's pussy and my cock, only inches away.

I pushed the material even further down with the back of my hand the next time I stroked her, and finally her slit came into view. The dark triangle went down between her closed thighs, but her plumped up labia were clear to see.

She must have felt the cooler air on her now exposed mound.

"Do you think we should stop now?" she asked, moving her legs slightly, more a question than a statement.

"I'm ok, if you are," I said, hoping that was the right answer, not pausing my hands.

"I am sure you don't want to see your old mom's body, son." Again, more of a question.

"Your skin is lovely and smooth and with all the exercise you get, your muscles are very firm and you look much younger than your age," I flattered her.

I saw her start to blush.

"Really, you think that," she said, disbelievingly.

"Absolutely," I confirmed.

"Ohh, I didn't realise," she sort of mused.

'Go on, quickly, now,' the voice said.

I knew what it meant this time and I gently, but firmly, let my middle finger dip down into her slit, feeling the sudden wetness that was there, that was certainly not oil.

"OHHHhhhhh, ahhhh," she uttered, her mouth opening wider, "oh I don't know, I don't know about this, we can't..."

"Shhh," I quietened her, sliding my middle finger up and down between her pussy lips, rubbing the whole length against her engorged clit. Her wetness was a real giveaway and she unconsciously opened her legs a little forcing me, sitting astride her, to open mine somewhat, to accommodate her.

"But we shouldn't...Ohhh," as I found her entrance and was now able to push my finger a little way inside her.

I was trembling like a leaf, I had my finger just inside my mom's vagina and she wasn't trying to stop me. I didn't think when I started to massage away her headache, it would go this far.

While I squeezed her nipples a bit harder, I gradually worked my finger deeper inside her. I saw her hand flutter up indecisively to my wrist as if to stop me, but then drop back onto the bed, as she gave another great sigh. She was very wet and I could feel the heat of her folds tightly wrapped around my probing finger.

With my finger moving slowly in and out now, I used my other hand to massage my aching cock, leaving her nipples standing proud and erect but unattended.

"This is sooo wrong," she whispered, "but you are making me feel soooo good, ahhh...ahh..." I had found a sensitive spot inside her and she gripped the sheet again.

Continuing to finger fuck her, I used my other hand to pull the folds of the nightdress right down so it was lying across her thighs. She either didn't notice or didn't think it made any difference now, as she didn't acknowledge it at all.

At last I got a good look at her pussy and could see my finger going in and out between her engorged pink lips, glistening with her juices. Her dark pubic hair was fairly short and trimmed to her bikini line, but was now damp and lying flat. I used the thumb and forefinger of my free hand to open her labia to expose her clit at the apex, the hood fully retracted and the darker pink nub protruding like a tiny penis.

"I'm sure this is too far," she whimpered, "I've let you cross too many lines already," but still she did nothing to stop me.

"We are the only ones that will know," I whispered back, conspiratorially.

"I know, I know.. but.."

I silenced her by easing another finger into her and flicking her clit with the fingers of my other hand

"Oh yes, mmmmm," she hissed.

With my fingers curled up inside her, hitting her sensitive spot, I tried to ease her legs apart a little more, but was hampered by my own knees either side of her. Quickly I lifted up one of my knees and pressed it between hers, forcing her to open them to allow it between them.

"Ww...what are you doing," she asked nervously.

I was ready with my answer this time. "Sorry, I was getting cramp I am just getting more comfortable." I said, wondering if she would challenge what was obviously a feeble excuse.

"Oh," was all she said.

"I'm just going to move the other one too." I added, as I swung the other knee over her leg into the middle, forcing her to open hers to the limit of where the nightgown was now stretched across her thighs. My knees were now on top of the silky material, pressing it down, effectively pinning her legs open.

Her legs were now wide enough that I could see right down to where her pussy lips stopped and the skin started that went down under her bottom. I used both hands, one to continue finger fucking her slowly, and the other to stroke around her mound, occasionally smearing the free flowing juices over her erect clit, causing her to move her hips upwards and also grip the sheet more tightly with her hands.

Intermittently, I also stroked my cock with that hand, although not too much, because it had become very sensitive as it does when I am very close to coming, and I didn't want this to end just yet.

I could see my mom had almost given up with her conscience about what were doing, but wasn't sure if there was still a final limit to how far she would let us go.

'You could find out,' the voice teased, 'just touch her with your cock, you know you want to.'

I did, I really did, but even I wondered if that was a line we shouldn't cross.

'Look how much she wants it,' it said, sneakily.

I was under its spell now, I had got this far, not even through any sort of plan; it had just happened. Perhaps, I thought, easing my own conscience, it had 'just happened' for my mom too, or had she wanted something less to happen, but had got carried away?

'Go on, go on, just let your cock touch her pussy lips, at least you will know your cock has actually touched your mom's pussy, just think how that will feel,' it continued to plague me.

I wanted to, I wanted to.

Holding my cock pointing downwards with one hand, I slowly removed the fingers of the other hand from inside my mom's pussy with a sucking, squelching, sound. Quickly I pulled back my foreskin and pressed the head of my cock downwards just between her lips so that they folded around it. The feeling was electrifying, my cock twitched at the contact.

Looking down, I could see my large, deep red, cock-head dripping pre-cum, enveloped by those warm wet lips on either side. I saw some of the liquid run down between her lips.

"That's not your...is it?" Mom said, slightly panicky I thought.

"I just thought it would feel nice," I tried.

"I know, I know, but we shouldn't son, what you were doing before is one thing, and more than I should have allowed anyway, but it's nearly, you know..."

"Just feel it there for a few minutes," I almost begged.

I noticed she was trembling a little too, whether that was fear about how far she had let it go, or excitement, I didn't know.

Carefully, I slid my cock up the slit until the head bumped into her clit. She moaned out loud this time as she knew what was touching her. Two 'penises' touching.

A jolt went through her and I felt something similar. My cock was against my mom's pussy and rubbing on her clit, it was almost enough to make any guy come. She even started to move her hips so that as I held it there, my cock-head rubbed over and around her button. She was also getting wetter down there.

I had lost all pretence now, and tried to press it down further to where I knew her entrance was, but the angle didn't seem to be quite right, and although I could feel the head nudge it now and then as it moved up and down between her labia, I couldn't quite get it aligned.

After trying a few times and still feeling mom pushing her hips at me , I shuffled forwards just a couple of inches.

That did it.

As her hips came up, I pushed my cock head down and felt the indent of her entrance. I moved my hips as far forwards as our cramped position would allow and felt the head slip past her lips, just inside her vagina.

Mom stopped moving instantly.

"What... are you...inside me?" she gasped.

"Only just," I replied breathlessly, wishing it was more, but knew it wouldn't go in further.

"Oh no," she said, "we shouldn't, it's my fault, I shouldn't have let it go this far, what must you think of me."

I saw a tear run down each cheek.

"I think you're lovely and wonderful and sexy and attractive." I said, using all the adjectives I could.

"But I think this will ruin our relationship forever," she gave a small sob.

"No, don't think that."

We both stayed still, the head of my cock just inside her pussy, her otherwise naked body in front of me.

"But," she sobbed, "its been a long time since your father paid me as much attention, and you, you are so kind and gentle, I just .. oh no, I shouldn't have."

I didn't know what to do; kneeling between my mothers thighs, my cock partially embedded in her. I hated to see her so upset, but I sort of knew she did want me, even though her conscience was getting in the way.

I slid my knees down, keeping my cock nestled between her pussy lips, just in her entrance, and gradually

lay on top of her, between her legs, supported on my elbows, but flattening her breasts to my chest, so that our faces were on the same level. I wiped the tears away with my fingers.

"It's ok," I said quietly, "nothing will change, it's just between us, neither of us will breathe a word to anyone."

"But we will know, don't you think you will despise me later," she said, another tear making its way down her cheek.

"No, no, I didn't expect this either, but now..." I kissed her cheek and licked up the tear, a strong saltiness on my tongue.

She put her arms around me an stroked my hair, while all the time the head of my cock rested just within her.

Putting her hands either side of my face, she pulled my head gently around until we were looking eye to eye.

"You're sure about this?" she said, her eyes looking left and right at mine.

I nodded.

There was a slight pause, and then simultaneously she kissed me on the lips and lifted her hips.

Oh my God, I felt my cock slip deeper into her.

I moved a little higher up the bed and felt my cock slide slowly into her tight, warm, channel. I didn't know what to expect as I hadn't done this before. Although she had been through childbirth, my birth, she was very tight, and my cock was a snug fit, so perhaps all that exercise had worked on those muscles too.

One final movement from both of us, and I was inside her as far as I could go, my balls up against the bottom of her pussy.

She sighed loudly, "That feels so good, I can feel you deep inside where you came from, like a part of me, as you were once before." Another tear rolled down her cheek.

She opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against my lips. I let her in and our tongues met, sliding over one another, curling round tentatively touching and leaping apart.

I couldn't believe I was inside my sexy Mom, and she wanted it.

"Is this the first time," she whispered very quietly, her eyes sparkling, as she momentarily broke our kiss.

I nodded, slightly embarrassed.

She held me more firmly with her arms around my back, pulling me to her.

"Lets try moving, but just go slow," she said.

I pulled back slowly with my hips, letting my cock slide almost out of her, then pushed back until I bottomed out.

"Yes, just like that," she hissed.

I did it again, and again, fucking my mom slowly, my body wanting to go faster, but feeling that I would come any second if I did, just from knowing where my cock was.

She must have been feeling the same, because although her legs were pinned to the bed by my weight on her nightdress, her hips were free and came up to meet me on every thrust.

We did start to go faster, our panting matching each other.

I quickly began to feel the familiar tingling deep down that I had so often generated with my own hand at night, but this was different. It was more like a pressure build up that couldn't be stopped. If Dad had walked in right now, I still couldn't have stopped.

I was thrusting as far inside her as I could and she was helping to get me there with her own thrusts meeting mine. She was moaning and pulling me tighter against her.

"Mom, I have to.. I need to pull..."

"No," she said, breathlessly but firmly, "it's your first time, I want you to come inside me."

"I can?" I asked incredulously, also almost out of breath, "you're sure?"

"Yes, yes."

The thought of filling my mom with my cum, just took me over the edge, and so I did.

I felt the pulses travel up my cock from the very depths of where it was being pumped from. I pushed into her as far and as hard as I could, feeling the head bump on something deep inside and I held it there, as I spewed my cum deep into her.

She must have been almost there too, because as soon as she felt the first couple of splashes, she arched her back and cried out loudly, her vagina spasming around my throbbing cock.

We cried out together, both of us lost in our own ecstasy, but locked together.

We kept moving, but slowing down, a wet noise coming from where we were joined, until finally we were still. My cock still twitched inside her and little ripples in her vagina kept teasing me for more.

I kissed her then, softly and with feeling; another tear ran down her cheek. She didn't look directly at me, but continued to hold me in a tight embrace. I didn't know what I was supposed to do now, as I hadn't been in this situation with anyone before, so we lay there for the longest time, savouring the moment, my cock still inside her.

It was Mom who made the move, "I think I ought to go and shower. Your dad might come home and I should at least be dressed."

I took the hint and reluctantly slid out of her, noticing the wet dribble of our mixed fluids flowing from her open vaginal entrance and soaking onto the fortuitously placed towel.

I watched her get up, letting her robe and nightdress finally fall to the floor, before scooping them up in her arms. She really looked good naked.

She turned and looked at me, "I hope you meant what you said," she said, "no one must know, ever."

"I promised, you needn't worry," I said, sincerely.

"Good," she smiled, "then I know who to ask for help if I get another headache," she said, turning and walking out of the room.

I realised she hadn't once touched my cock...