A Massage for the Masseuse

Story Info
An invitation sees the massage tables turned.
4.2k words
4.45
15.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina looked up at the empty doorway, sighed, returned to scrolling on her phone and slouched into the chair at the reception desk. It often happened this way, she thought. A flurry of customers one day, and then totally dead the next.

She glanced outside at the beautiful sunny day. That would explain it, she thought. People always had things to do when the weather was fine, and workers at outdoor sites would be making the most of the weather. It was the rainy days when the studio was at its busiest.

She breathed in deeply and felt calmed by the comforting scent of incense and coconut oil. She felt safe and cocooned in her small massage studio, but she was bored. Working alone had its benefits, but during the slow periods, there was no-one to talk to and the waiting game was driving her crazy.

A visit to the nearly pool - that would do the trick! She loved swimming and the feeling of cool water flowing against her body. It was invigorating and relaxing at the same time. Nina grabbed her day bag, stuffed in one of the towels from the studio, flipped the sign on the door to return in an hour and slipped away.

The pool was only around the corner, and in an instant, Nina had parked, paid, changed into her costume and was standing at the end of the pool trying to choose the lane that was right for her. Lunchtimes could often be busy at the public pool, and today it seemed extra congested.

Nina identified a lane near the middle of the pool that had only one other swimmer. Lanes to the right were filled with learners, and lanes to the left were occupied by dedicated athletes swimming unbelievably fast. Nina identified that the other occupant in in her lane was another woman swimming competently. The stranger was quick, but not too quick, and that was a good sign because a fast swimmer was always adept at avoiding collisions.

The shock of the cold water took her breath away as as she plunged into the pool, but she recovered her senses quickly and commenced her laps. Nina was not a natural swimmer and she performed her own version of the breast stroke. Her actions were slow and steady, but Nina possessed a smooth pull and a strong kick. After a few laps, she had warmed up and was feeling her muscles tiring against the incessant drag of the water. The other woman in the lane had completed twice as many laps in the same time. The pair arrived at the shallow end simultaneously, and stood waist-deep in the cool water.

Nina looked to the quick swimmer. She was wearing a sleek one-piece swimsuit, cut high on the thighs with narrow strip of fabric covering her pussy. The swimsuit neck was high and her chest was completely covered by the spandex, but her breasts were obvious, large and bulbous with pert nipples on display. The woman removed her goggles and cap in one deft manoeuvre, releasing blonde hair that fell on her shoulders as she smiled at Nina.

Nina wore a low-slung black bikini, and she recognised the style was diametrically opposite from a competitive athlete's, and her amateur swimming style made her feel self conscious. Nina looked longingly at the woman's strong body and complimented, "You have a beautiful swimming style. And you are so fast. I wish I could swim like you."

"I'm not so fast," said the stranger humbly. "But I'm getting better with practice."

"I can only do the breast stroke, and not fast at all," replied Nina.

"I saw you swimming," the woman smiled. "Would you like me to help you with your stroke?"

Nina acquiesced and the stranger moved in close to her. She put her hands on Nina's hips and manoeuvred to stand directly behind. Nina felt a tingle through her entire body as the stranger pressed up against her back. She felt the stranger's breasts grind into her shoulder blades as her hands trickled down each side of her neck, onto her shoulders, and then down her arms until the stranger clasped each of her hands in her own.

The woman lifted Nina's arms straight and high into the sky and pressed the palms together. "Hold your arms here," she whispered into Nina's ear and then her fingers gently dragged down Nina's arms, past her armpits and then carried on their journey down her ribs until the stranger's hands rested on the waistband of her swimmers.

"Good," said the stranger. "You must stay streamlined like this. Imagine the water streaming down your body. You have a sexy body."

"It is not as sexy as yours," replied Nina.

The stranger continued delivering instructions and her hands returned to hold each of Nina's.

"Now your arms move like this." She guided Nina's hands in an action that pulled downward in an inverted heart shape, coming together in a prayer position at her chest. "Pull the water strongly as your hands come down. Then return to the outstretched position. This must be done fast." Nina gasped as the stranger thrust her hands skyward once more, much more rapidly than she expected.

The stranger repeated the action once more, slowly this time, and Nina could feel her gentle breath against her ear. "Pull down with force." Their hands hovered over Nina's breasts and she began to feel her nipples grow with arousal. "Then return fast." The stranger repeated once more, and Nina felt the subtle touch of her hands as they brushed her erect nipples and lingered at her breast.

The stranger placed her hands on Nina's hips, but kept her pubis pressed against Nina's ass. "Your turn now." Nina repeated the action several more times, and felt the stranger caressing her hips and pulling herself against Nina. "Good. Much better." The stranger broke away and the women faced each other.

"Thank you. My name is Nina."

"I'm April. You have a nice body Nina. And your arms are so strong! What do you do?"

"I have a massage studio. It's just around the corner from here."

"Ooooh. I love massage!"

"Would you like to come? It is a very quiet day today. I can give you a free massage for the help you have given me with my terrible swimming style." Nina looked hopefully to April.

"I would love that Nina. My partner is here at the pool today too. He is over there in the fast boys' lane. Can he come too? Maybe he can wait for me."

"No, of course. I can give him a massage too. If you don't mind, that is."

"I'm sure he would love it. When should we come Nina?"

"Right now," said Nina, and April smiled.

They exited the pool together and headed into the change rooms in tandem. Nina watched longingly as April stripped out of her swimmers and showered. She was so confident with her body, Nina thought, but in a totally deserved way. April had wide shoulders, a flat tummy and muscular arms. Her skin was a delicious tanned colour, criss-crossed with feint tan marks from the straps of all sorts of different styles of bathing costume that she must wear.

April stood under the shower and let the water pour over her face. Rivulets trickled down her face and body. A stream followed the curve of her chest, ran along her ample breasts and then poured from the tips of her nipples in two distinct streams. While she faced upwards into the shower stream, Nina peeked to see April's tidy blonde bush hiding a thin slit between her muscular legs.

Nina shuddered with delight as she thought of touching and caressing the beautiful body and felt the soft wetness emerging between her legs as the sight of April's body aroused her. She quickly stripped down, washed, and she was dried and changed before April had even completed her showering.

"See you soon," cried Nina, drinking in the sight of April's body one last time, then she left and returned to prepare the studio. Back at the reception desk, there were no messages, no missed calls, and no-one had been waiting at the locked door. She returned to a familiar routine of checking the towels, oils and cushions, then straightened the massage table sheets.

Only moments later, the door slid open and April's head poked inside. "Hello? Nina?" April entered in an attractive colourful sun dress, and Nina was a little surprised, but delighted, when April moved in close, pressing her breasts against hers and delivered a kiss on each cheek.

"Welcome," said Nina. "Shall we start? Just make yourself comfortable on the table."

Nina collected the decorations from the middle of the massage table, left the room and slid the curtain across the entrance, leaving a tiny gap that she knew from experience would enable her to watch. She stepped back to a dark corner outside of the massage room and observed as April unbuttoned her sun dress and let it fall to the floor. April wore no underwear and Nina felt a tingle of anticipation in her cunt as she saw April's perfect skin and toned form. Nina watched intently as April pinched each of her own nipples, making them hard and erect, then turned and lay face down on the table. Nina did not wait to be invited, but slid quietly into the massage room and drew the curtain closed fully.

"Now just relax," instructed Nina, and she ran her fingertips from April's head, down her back, over the curve of her ass and down each leg all the way to squeeze each foot. Nina was already in love with April's figure, and looking at her naked delivered a buzz across her entire body.

April's face was buried in the donut pillow over the hole in the table and Nina shuffled to the head of the table. She placed her hands over April's shoulders and began to softly massage the skin. The skin was flawless and smooth and Nina could feel the distinct muscles just below the surface. Nina's clientele covered all sorts of body types, but a body like this really hit the jackpot and she found it an absolute pleasure to touch, massage and caress a form this beautiful.

April released a moan of delight almost at the first touch, and that gave Nina immense satisfaction. She wanted to impart as much pleasure as possible to her new friend, and wondered how intimate this massage would become. Nina looked over April's body - down her back to her cute ass, and she imagined April's pussy becoming swollen and moist as Nina's touch roamed over her back.

"This feels so good. How long have you been doing this?" asked April.

"I've had this studio for almost 10 years now," replied Nina, surprising herself with the calculation.

"I saw the sign out the front. It says open till 7 at night. Are you here all that time?"

"Yes, its just me. Nine til seven. Every day. Well, six days a week."

"That is so long," responded April, lifting her head from the hole and propping herself up on two elbows.

Before Nina could reply, the sound of the sliding front door interrupted and a male voice tentatively inquired. "Hello. Am I in the right place? April?"

"Yes, I'm here," called out April and Nina stepped across to the curtain which shielded reception from the massage room.

Nina formed a gap in the curtain and poked her head through to see a gorgeous God of a man standing at the doorway. He had an athletic body and a shock of curly brown hair. She felt weak at the knees when he smiled with a sincere grin and sparkling eyes that lit up her heart. "I'm just in here with April, giving her a massage. I'm Nina," she said, locking eye contact with the man.

"I'm Ben," he replied and then Nina felt two hands on her shoulders from behind and April's voice.

"Hi Ben. Nina's just started a massage. Why don't you come in too?" said April and Nina's heart bounced at the thought of the two beautiful bodies together.

Ben slid the front door closed and the trio withdrew into the cramped space of the massage room with the large table filling the center. As Ben entered the small room, he came face to face with Nina and she could sense his warm breath and his scent of cologne mixed with pool chlorine. He stepped in even closer and his chest was almost touching Nina's breast when April suggested in a sultry voice, "Nina, you must work so hard. Why don't we do something for you?" Nina felt April's naked body press up behind her and then she felt shivers as April's lips brushed her ear, whispering, "Why don't we give you a massage?"

"Yes," said Nina. "I would like that."

Ben stepped back a little, reached to the hem of Nina's black dress and lifted it over her head in one swift action. Nina felt the cool air on her exposed breasts and her erect nipples betrayed her aroused state. She felt April's hands slide down her ribs and land on her waist. Nina gently placed her hands upon Ben's shoulders for balance as she felt April drag her underwear to the floor and she stepped out of her wet panties. Ben looked up and down at Nina's body and she was pleased to see a glisten of excitement in his eyes.

"Now onto the table," ordered April, and she delivered a loud, smart smack to Nina's ass, inducing a shocked gasp. Nina's gaze lingered on Ben as he removed his tight white tee-shirt and then Nina lay face down on the table.

"Not that way," instructed April. "Turn over." Nina did as she was told and rolled onto her back, looking up to the two faces smiling back at her.

April and Ben orbited the table like sharks circling prey and eventually landed with Ben at the head of the table and April at the foot. Ben began to rub Nina's shoulders, biceps and triceps with his soft, strong hands, before he worked his way down to her chest and onto her pert breasts, caressing in large circular motions around her bosoms. April encouraged Nina's legs to spread with a gentle tickle of her thighs, then manipulated her legs to bend at the knees with feet placed at the outer edge of the table. April crawled up the table on all fours and gently lowered her face into Nina's pussy, inducing a soft moan as her tongue travelled the length of her sensitive slit.

Nina's arms reached around to the belt line of Ben's shorts. She tilted her head back and she could see his broad chest, his strong pecs, his rippling abs. And looking further she could make out the line of his hard cock, straining to escape the fabric of his shorts.

She craned her neck further, reached to manipulate Ben's fly button and zipper and levered out his gorgeous member. Ben wiggled his hips and let the shorts drop to the floor. Nina shuffled her body a few more inches towards the head of the table and tilted her head all the way back letting her mouth fall wide open. Ben leaned forward, his hands pressed firmly into the table on each side of Nina and his manhood hovered enticingly above Nina's face. She grabbed his erect cock with two hands and pulled gently downwards drawing his balls to her lips and then sucking them into her mouth one at a time.

Nina could feel the strength in his cock as it hardened even more. She felt the slippery sensation as precum leaked from the tip and she gently swirled it around with her fingers. The sight, the scent, the touch of his cock made Nina horny beyond compare - she knew her pussy was leaking with arousal, and she could hear the wet slurps as April vigorously licked her vulva.

Nina moved one hand onto April's head as her cunt demanded more and more attention. She pushed April's face harder against her pussy, desperately seeking the pressure of her face, her lips, her tongue against her clit. April's fingers injected into her pussy and Nina gasped aloud, her mouth opening wide.

Ben's hand pressed against the base of his cock and he leaned further forward bringing the tip of his cock into alignment with Nina's open mouth. She extended her tongue and Ben gently slid his cock into her waiting mouth. His slick cock landed on the tip of her tongue, then made its journey along her tongue, deeper and deeper into her mouth until she felt the head reach the back of her throat. He withdrew a little, then pressed back once more against her throat. She felt the cock hitting once, twice, three times and then she relaxed her throat and opened her mouth wider yet.

Ben groaned a deep guttural moan as he pressed forward and the glans of his cock slipped through Nina's throat. She felt the urge to react - to gag, to swallow, but she held back and remained patient as Ben's cock sat deep in her throat.

Nina discerned the cunnilingus had paused and heard April's reaction as she looked up. "That is so fucking hot. Your cock is totally inside her. All the way. Can he fuck it Nina? Can he fuck your face?"

Nina tried to respond with a nod and a yes, but all that came out was a muffled grunt. She felt Ben's cock withdraw back to the tip of her tongue. She took a breath then relaxed her throat once more and felt the cock make its way deep into her throat again, passing through more easily this time. She felt the build up of lubrication at the back of her throat - a combination of her saliva, the mucus of her throat and Ben's oozing precum.

Nina felt April's presence as she crawled up the table to view Ben's cock close up. "I can see it Nina. I can see his cock in your throat. It bulges as he fucks you. How does he feel? Do you like it?" Nina tried a tiny nod. "That is so fucking hot," said April, and then Nina felt April's tongue licking the base of her neck. She felt April's lips closing in on her neck, squeezing, sucking like a kiss. And then she realised - April was sucking in the head of Ben's cock as it bulged out through Nina's throat. Ben groaned with an extended "Fuuuuck," as April's lips pursed around the bulge. Nina felt Ben's hand against her cheek, then felt April pressing harder against her neck as Ben's other hand pressed against the back of her head.

Nina felt the urge to gag, and her breathing was difficult as Ben's cock obstructed her airway with each stroke. She felt him becoming more and more desperate in his actions and his thrusts became harder and harder as his cock pounded into her throat. She felt Ben's breathing quicken and thought he was reaching a climax, but then he abruptly withdrew his cock completely and stepped back. "Fuck," said Ben. "I was almost about to cum. That was so sexy."

April and Nina looked up at Ben, chin-to-chin, their breasts pressed together. Nina's face was covered in a mixture of saliva and precum, and April looked down to her. "You are so sexy Nina - let me clean you off," and she began to lick and wipe the mucus from her face. Out of the corner of her eye, Nina saw Ben's cock twitch, and April reached up and grabbed the shaft.

April pulled away from licking Nina's face and spoke to her with unflinching eye contact. "Now let us both pleasure you Nina." April dismounted from the table and rubbed her hands across Nina's body. "Lie on your side Nina. So we can both access you. Yes, like that". Ben stood on one side of the table and April on the other in line with Nina's waist. Together, their heads fell inward and immediately Nina felt surge of pleasure as April returned to licking her pussy, while Ben began to caress her ass with his mouth. Nina put a hand on each head and guided the duo as they bobbed back and forth, from side to side.

Nina could feel April's tongue on her clit. She could feel April's tongue exploring inside her cunt. She felt the slimy action of Ben's lips and tongue around her ass. Nina closed her eyes and the ecstasy flowed across her entire body like a drug circulating through her system.

And then Nina could feel the couple working together. Each would inject their tongue in unison - April's into her pussy while Ben's probed her ass. She could feel the magic as their mouths met and the tongues pressed up together inside of her, a thin slip of flesh separating her pussy and ass.

The only noises were the soft slurps of Ben and April and the moans of delight that Nina involuntarily emitted. April broke the silence, "Don't you love the taste of this sweet Asian pussy and ass Ben? I love it so much. Nina, you are so sexy."

"Thankyou," replied Nina. "This feels so good. I am loving you both."

"Would you like more Nina? Can you feel the heat inside of you? I can sense the desire through your pussy. Can we fuck you Nina?"

12