A Massage for the Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Yes please," Nina whimpered in a mixture of relief and desire.

Ben stood upright and delivered a few quick strokes to his already-hard cock.

"But not in my pussy!" Nina exclaimed, coming to her senses. "I can't just now. It's not the right time."

"That's OK," assayed April. "Is that OK with you Ben?"

"No problem," he reassured.

"Lucky me" said April. "I can have this beautiful pussy all to myself," and she punctuated the sentence with a long "Mmmmm."

April guided Nina's body further toward the side of the table where Ben was standing. She folded Nina deeper at the hips and lifted her top leg skyward.

April leaned across the bed and held Ben's cock in her hand. She gave Nina's slit a few slow, lingering licks and then pulled Ben's cock into her mouth and sucked on the head for a few short slurps. "Ben has a gorgeous cock Nina. You are about to find out how good it feels in your ass. But don't worry - he will be gentle. Won't you Ben?"

"Let's just take it slow," he replied.

April delivered a long drool of spittle onto Nina's asshole and then held Ben's cock by the base to direct the tip to her anus. April continued to hold the shaft and urged Ben to push onward, watching with excitement as the engorged head pressed hard against the impossibly tight entrance. Nina let out a deep moan and the tip of Ben's cock disappeared inside the ass. With April's guidance, his cock withdrew a little, then over several successive pulses, Ben continued to press and withdraw until finally, with a little pop, the glans of the cock passed Nina's sphincter.

"How is that Nina?" asked April.

"So good," she responded. "More. Can I have more?"

Ben slowly drove his cock into Nina's ass while April watched from a close vantage. As Ben withdrew, April would let a drool of saliva fall onto his cock to lubricate the shaft as it made its next pass into her asshole.

"Fuck, this is hot," whispered April as Ben's cock made its way fully inside of Nina, right up to his pubis. April lowered her face and returned to licking Nina's pussy while Ben rhythmically drove his cock in and out of Nina's ass. Nina groaned and her hands clasped April's head, pulling her face hard against the pussy.

Nina's could feel her whole body shaking with excitement as she was fucked from behind and so much attention was heaped on her sensitive pussy. She could no longer lie still and her entire body writhed, her ass pushing back onto Ben's cock, her pussy pressing forward into April's face. From deep within she felt a climax building. It started deep inside her cunt and grew outwards - towards her tummy, her clit, her ass. And she couldn't stop moving. She needed that cock deep in her ass, that tongue deep in her pussy. Her breathing quickened. Her moaning grew louder. She felt Ben's fingers digging harshly on her hips. She felt her body shaking, being thrust back and forth by Ben's strong grip. And as she felt an explosion of semen in her ass, her whole body came in wave after wave of convulsing orgasm.

Nina's body seemed to shake and shudder forever, but eventually the orgasm subsided and her twitching faded. She heard Ben's panting breath, and felt his softening moist cock slip from her ass. Nina realised that her hands were still on April's head, and as she released them, April stood up, smiling at Nina with a look of satisfaction and success.

"That was so good," murmured Nina to April and she twisted around to smile at Ben.

"We loved it too," said April, and she leaned forward to deliver a sensuous kiss on Nina's lips.

"Swimmers make very good lovers," said Nina, feeling a state of relaxation flowing over her body.

"Maybe we can try again sometime?" asked April.

"I would like that," said Nina. "I would like that a lot."

12