A Massage from Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber nodded in agreement, "I'd say that's fair."

"There was this one woman who absolutely DROVE ME NUTS. I was naked and she made no attempt at all to cover me up. She never like... actually stroked my cock, but she had touched me SO MUCH. She had spent time massaging my balls. She was rubbing my thighs and she would repeatedly brush my cock... and I mean the she was doing this the ENTIRE TIME. This was way beyond teasing. I was so ready to explode, and then she told we were done. It was the only time I ever begged a woman, 'Please finish me.' She says, 'We don't do that here,' but she's giggling like it's a joke so I ask one more time, 'Please.' She leans in really close and whispers, 'You finish yourself. I'll be right back.' Then she leaves. I masturbate, which takes like a second at that point and she comes back with a warm towel, even wipes me off. Willing to do literally everything except be in the room the moment I actually come."

They both were shaking their heads when his rant was finished, "Can't say I've heard that one before. Memorable at least."

"It definitely was that... You know, there was this one time a woman wouldn't touch me that was actually pretty special."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. She'd been rubbing all around me but not actually touching my cock. I'm hard as stone, no towel. She's been on that area for a WHILE, and so I reach over and stroke myself once, like... please take the hint, Lady. Instead she takes my hand and brings a thing of lotion over and says, 'You go ahead.' I was really surprised so I kinda just lay there but she nods at me and says 'Go ahead.' There was... something really nice about being encouraged like that. She stood behind my head and she was massaging my chest while I masturbated and... I loved it!"

"Did you now?"

"I really did. It felt really great. Stroking myself while she was there with me, feeling her affection while I made myself cum. It was.... it was kinda wonderful."

Amber nodded, clearly putting that information in a special spot inside her mind, "That is... very good to know."

There was another comfortable stretch of quiet between them before Jerrod asked, "Is it always sexual with your clients?"

She shook her head, "No, not at all. That's why a lot of guys come, sure, but there are plenty who come just for the massage. Some people keep some underwear on the entire time. Some talk to me about their day or their home life, just needing to vent. Occasionally, I even have a client fall asleep while I'm massaging them. I usually take that to mean I'm doing well." She shrugged pensively, "It's all about what the client wants or needs at that moment, whatever makes them feel... relaxed... and cared for.

"MOST clients who want sex make it known to me somehow. I mean, a lot of them are more subtle than my son is...." He blushed and grinned sheepishly as she continued, "Occasionally, rarely, I'll have someone who I can't read immediately but it isn't hard to figure out. Slide just a little too high up a client's leg, keep it brief enough it could be an accident and just brush the back of my hand against a guy's balls or along a woman's lips and you usually get some reaction. If they want it, their breath changes, or they spread their legs a little wider. If they tense up at all, then they probably don't want to be touched there, so I don't."

Jerrod leaned his back a moment, still grinning, and stared up at the ceiling, "Of course you have women clients."

Amber's own grin that moment was like a child who'd just been handed a new toy to play with. Her tone was suddenly sensuous and flirty, "Oh I certainly do." She lowered her voice to a whisper and slowed down to emphasize each word, "Your mama is so good at making girls cum. I know just how to rub their sweet wet lips... and you know how wet those girls get when I touch them, how they moan for me when I play with their delicious clits. I take... excellent care of the women who come to see me."

She watched his chest heave as he slowly inhaled and exhaled, looking back at her through the side of his eye. Already, she absolutely adored the effect she could have on her son, but for the moment, he was clearly restraining himself. His expression grew somber. His next question was an important one, "Does anyone ever... Do guys ever... force you to..."

She shook her head without making him finish the question. "No, Sweetheart. No one's ever forced me to do anything I didn't want to. I'm really fortunate. I know a lot of women don't have that luxury. Believe it or not, the owner of the place is actually a woman. Really nice lady named Tammy. She was... super up front with me when I first asked about the job. She told me what happens there and that most of her girls did provide sexual services but she would never expect or demand that from me. Whatever I choose to do is completely up to me and whatever tips I make are completely mine. She also made it clear I never had to tolerate a client being rude or disrespectful. Anytime I choose not to service someone, she's behind me 100 percent.

"You didn't see this, but there's actually someone there at all times specifically for our safety. He can respond in seconds if any of us need him to, and he has ZERO patience for someone being aggressive or disrespectful. Puts a stop to that REAL fast. We have... safety words. Codes we can say to get his attention if we ever get uncomfortable with a client, but honestly... I've never even gotten to that point. The few times he has stepped in, he's opened the door and called the client out before I was ever bothered enough to need him."

Jerrod nodded, processing, "That makes a lot of sense." He thought back to his mother covering his mouth to keep him from speaking when he saw her. "I'm glad he's there for you."

"Me too, Baby." She watched his face as another silence settled between them. "Was there anything else you wanted to ask me?"

Jerrod looked down at the now empty food containers spread out on the table. Seeming almost as if he was studying them, he spoke just above a whisper, "How did it feel today... with me?"

"I am really glad you asked me that." She stood as she began to answer him. After work, she'd put on a simple tee shirt. Now, she was casually pulling it over her head, "It actually felt kinda... one-sided. Know what I mean?" Her son sat frozen, wide-eyed and absolutely transfixed as she unclasped her bra and tossed the clothes onto her chair. He gaped at her gorgeous breasts as she continued, "I was pretty jealous that you were getting all the attention. Think maybe you can make up for that?"

"Gladly," he breathed as he reached for her. His hands took hold of her bare waist and he pulled her tightly to him. His mouth was quick to find her nipple and she could feel every bit of his hunger for her. Her hands rested comfortably on the back of his head, fingers playing with his thick hair. She let out a moan of pleasure then pulled on him, just enough to get his attention. He looked up at her, eyes ferociously loving.

"Meet me in my bedroom?" She could visibly see the effort it took for him to peel his arms away from her body, but he complied. With a brief show of affection, she stroked his cheek with her palm, then picked up her clothes and darted out of the kitchen.

*****

Jerrod sat for a few moments, staring blankly at the empty food containers on the table. That damn cartoon woman was still staring back at him, "Made With MaMa's Special Touch." Thousands of thoughts seemed to be dancing around in his head. There was a part of him that found it hard to reconcile the fact that they hadn't had more of a debate with questions like, "Are we really going through with this?" or "Are you sure you're OK with this?" Much more, however, he felt so grateful that those questions didn't need to be asked.

They'd both already answered them that afternoon. It was settled. They didn't need to talk about it because it was so obvious how each of them felt... what they both wanted.

Another small part of his mind asked, "Shouldn't I be embarrassed for telling her all of that?" but he was quick to dismiss that thought. It had felt so comfortable, so natural to share it all with her. He wanted to share absolutely everything with his mother. It wasn't a revelation, it was just something that he knew with confidence.

Hurriedly, he cleaned up the kitchen table, gathering the empty containers and taking just a bit of satisfaction in throwing that cartoon MaMa's face in the trash can. He peeled off his shirt as he walked down the hallway and made a stop in his room to toss it in the hamper. He quickly stepped out of his trousers. He debated a moment about keeping his underwear but quickly decided to remove them. Showing up completely nude has worked out well for him once already today. He wasn't fully hard at this moment but he felt his torso clenching in excited anticipation.

Jerrod moved slowly, almost reverently as he opened his mother's bedroom door. What he saw when he looked inside was a vision like something from the heavens. Like him, she was fully nude. She lay propped up on a small mountain of decorative pillows. His jaw fell open as he drank in the beautiful sight of her.

"Hi Baby." It was the third time that day he'd heard those words from her, but the sound was so much sweeter now than it had been. This time, he understood the splendor that was about to be his.

"Hi Mom."

Her hand patted one of the pillows, beckoning him to her. He laid down on his back where she indicated. The position made it so that his head was lower than hers. The view to his left was filled with her perfect, magnificent breasts. She giggled as he settled in, "And you told me that no one ever needed so many pillows on their bed."

"Good thing my mother knows best," he whispered with a grin.

"Goooooood answer," she said, leaning over to run her left hand through his hair. Her gentle touch became a caress along the right side of his face, "My Sweet... Sweet talking young man." His response then was to bring his lips forward and kiss her breast. In no time at all, he was kissing everywhere his lips could reach, moving between her bare neck and chest, to each hard nipple and just below it. His lips and his tongue moved voraciously about her skin.

Moaning aloud with pleasure, she entwined the fingers of both hands in his hair, gripping him tightly but still leaving him room enough for his head to move about. His right hand found its way to her waist and began roaming about her torso. His touch carried nothing short of pure, worshipful adoration. It wasn't long before his palm brushed against the short dark hair between her legs.

She gasped powerfully at the caress. Her pleasured moans had been unceasing, but now she spoke again, "Hold me, Baby." They shifted together almost purely on instinct, assisted by the soft pillows around them. Jerrod had both of his arms around her. He clutched her body tightly to him as he continued to pamper her with kisses. This was the sensation she needed most, craved so intensely. This feeling of being cradled in the strong arms of her loving son. She gripped his head tightly, fiercely overcome by the love and the intensity she felt from him. It was a feeling that transcended her body. She felt it felt inside her.

His hands caressed her bare back as he held her close. He made sure with every shift, every movement, that he kept her frame pressed as tightly into his as was humanly possible. He sucked at her nipple as his strong hands found their way to her butt. she squealed delightful as they slid easily between her cheeks. In his mind, he knew she'd let him go inside if he chose... when he chose... she wasn't holding any part of her perfect body back from him.

She was resting on his torso now, and she hadn't touched his cock since he'd come into her room, but that didn't change how hard he was for her. His erection had been throbbing massively every second, and the feel of her anus beneath his fingertips made his cock pulse even stronger, reaching for her with a mind and desire all its own. But... he could be patient, just as he'd wait on her butt... for now.

His hand slid farther down. His fingertips, the second they met the lips of her sex, were instantly soaked. She had been positively dripping wet for her son. Somehow, she clung even tighter to him as he felt her. He lavished her with attention at his fingers found their way to her clit. Her cries of ecstasy grew even louder, nearly deafening so close to his ear, but he absolutely loved the sound. His fingertips found their rhythm... and it didn't last for long.

It was one of the most intense orgasms she ever remembered feeling. Her body shuddered violently. She would have been writhing and thrashing if not for him holding her so strongly, her loving son taking such amazing care of her. He continued to kiss her neck as her body trembled. It lasted a long time, gradually slowing as she relaxed and her pleasure subsided.

Jerrod was as tender and affectionate with his mother as any man could be. His hands gracefully and gently massaged her bare back, unhurried tracing his way along her curves. He loved every single moment she lay there in his embrace.

Eventually, her body did grow still... and it was a few minutes before he realized just how still she was. "Mom?" he whispered and listened carefully for her response. Her breathing had grown just a bit too calm and steady. He had to clench his jaw tightly closed and inhale as deep as he possibly could in order to keep from laughing. She'd fallen asleep.

He was actually pretty proud of that, though he had to control his breathing a while longer to avoid waking her. He kept as still as he could until he trusted himself to stroke her back once again. Despite his cock, throbbing hard and desperately hungry for her, he was content to allow his mom to sleep on his chest. His face wore an indelible smile as his eyes roamed about the ceiling above him and he waited patiently for his erection to relax.

*****

Amber woke with a small start and lifted her head back, blinking rapidly to clear focus her vision. She very quickly registered the face of her son, beneath her own and very close to her, smiling broadly. "I fell asleep," she groaned softly, processing the obvious.

"Oh yeah you did," he whispered back to her. She lowered her head back to him and started to laugh, equally amused and genuinely joyful. Jerrod laughed with her and squeezed her tighter to his naked body.

"You... made me feel sooooo good?"

"Yeah?" He couldn't keep his voice from sounding eager as she praised him.

"Oooh Yes! My baby feels ABSOLUTELY Incredible." She lifted her head again and the two locked eyes. Their smiles didn't go away, but they did soften as they held each other's gaze. The shift was palpable. For the first time, the mother and son, newly-christened passionate lovers, shared a kiss. Their lips touched gently together, an expression of love unlike any they had shared before that moment.

Amber's hand slid affectionately toward his face, caressing his cheeks as her lips danced with his own. His hands were busy moving about her waist. She could feel his excitement ramping up, so she gently pulled herself away, needing to force her eyes closed and breathe in order to compose herself. Obediently, he followed her lead, stopping his movements just to hold her lovingly.

She opened her eyes to see the absolute devotion staring back at her, "You... are so adorable." His grin showed her how proud the compliment made him. "You mind getting up for a second?"

"Sure, Mom," he answered, untangling himself from her for the first time since he'd gotten into her bed. She pushed herself up and spent a few seconds readjusting and moving pillows around. He watched her, slightly confused, but completely content. When she finished, she was lying on her back in the center of the bed, but also propped up so she was almost sitting. Her lovely legs were spread, which drew his eyes inexorably to the short dark hair and lips between them.

She patted her thigh and wiggled her fingers at him, "Come sit with me." It took some guidance to get him exactly how she wanted, but before long, he was reclining in the same direction as she was. His arms rested comfortably on her thighs and her wonderful breasts were comfortable pillows for his head. When he was settled, he felt her fingers in his hair, skillfully massaging his scalp. It surprised him slightly how good that felt. He closed his eyes and reveled in the sensation.

"Do you want to know the first thought I had today when I walked in that room and saw my son lying naked on that massage table?"

"Tell me," he whispered in reply.

"I thought... my son... has such... a nice... cock." She rolled each word slowly off of her tongue. His eyes popped open wide as a surge of sensation coursed through his lower torso, powerfully clenching the muscles of his abdomen. She continued to work his scalp with her fingers as the words poured slowly from her lips. "I thought... I must have done a pretty good job... to raise my son with such a... big... beautiful... COCK."

By now, his breathing had become heavy. More pulses shot through his body and his erection was quickly growing. She went on, "I was so excited that I got to take that big... cock... MY son's cock in my hands... I got to squeeze your cock... feel how wide you are... How hard your mother made you... And I got to stroke that cock... Ooooh, Baby, your cock felt sooo good in my hands today."

Her words had precisely the intended effect. Jerrod was going absolutely crazy in her embrace. His erection was full and throbbing now, reaching toward the ceiling as though desperate to show himself to her. She smiled, watching his body with satisfaction, "See... Look how hard your cock is for me now."

"Mom..." He called for her in a desperate sort of pant, the best sound he was capable of making in that moment.

"You know what I REALLY want now, Baby?"

"Tell me," he breathed raggedly.

"I want to watch you... stroking that big cock for me. I want to see my Baby masturbate and watch you come for me."

There was no hesitation. He squeezed his erection with a powerful fist and began pumping up and down. Her hands slid tenderly across his face, down the length of his neck and onto the strong muscles of his chest. She began to massage his skin as he stroked himself. She did watch, her eyes lovingly glued to his hand furiously working his member. He couldn't see her, but he could feel her enveloping him from all around. She listened to his breathing, judging the right moment and whispered, "Come for me, Baby."

He complied. This time, it was his own hand covered in the thick white fountain. As he lay there panting, she continued to slowly caress his upper body. With her touch, she showered him with acceptance and affection, and he was prepared to receive it all.

Before long, their roles had reversed. Now she was the one cradling him in post-orgasmic bliss, stroking his body to keep him relaxed. His head had leaned lazily to one side and his eyes were closed. Their perfect day was coming to a close.

"I love you, Mom," Jerrod whispered before his dreams took him.

"I love you, too, Baby," she whispered in return.

*****

Jerrod felt a harsh slap across his chest. There was absolutely nothing affectionate, caring or gentle about the touch. It was a slap. He clutched instinctively at the spot and let out a pained noise. He was so focused on how much it hurt that it took him a brief moment to register the sound he was hearing.

Two mechanical beeps, the second slightly deeper in tone than the first, less than a second apart from one another. The noises then repeated a second later, slightly louder than before. This was the sound of his alarm clock, telling him to get up for work. That alarm clock was in his room, where he normally slept... but not where he'd slept last night. A quick glance confirmed that he had left the doors to both rooms open when he'd come in, so the alarm was currently echoing down the hall. Normally, he was quick to jump out of bed and silence the thing, but this morning, he'd been sleeping so soundly, he hadn't noticed it.