A Massage from Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother had certainly noticed. She was laying in the bed naked beside him, facing away from him and holding a pillow tightly to her ear. She shouted at him, her voice coming out as the growl of a vicious animal, but her words were clear, "Get the HELL Out of here and turn off that INFERNAL MACHINE then get your ass BACK HERE so Mommy can have your cock!" He didn't immediately move as his mind processed the ridiculous statement. Her voice was even louder and more threatening the second time, "NOW!!"

Jerrod scrambled out of the bed as fast as his body would carry him, tossing several pillows to the floor. Even when he'd been a kid, he'd never heard her yell with that voice. He stumbled into his bedroom and raised a hand instinctively to shield his ear. He had no idea the alarm clock could even get that loud. He shut it off and breathed heavily in the silence. He heard his mother scream from down the hall, "I HATE that thing!"

He couldn't help but laugh. He looked down at his naked body and reminded himself it all really hadn't been a dream. "I'm WAITING!" He heard a moment later.

"Sorry Mom," he called back. "I'm coming."

"Not yet you're not, but you're about to. You're gonna come inside me SO HARD." There was a no-nonsense quality to her voice as though she was scolding and punishing him, but this was the farthest thing he from a punishment he could imagine. The sight that greeted him when he made his way back to her room was absolutely breathtaking, nearly enough to knock him over.

She was there, kneeling on the edge of the large bed, facing away from him. She was bent forward so far that he couldn't see her face, which was covered by her dark hair anyway. What he could see just perfectly fine was her amazing ass spread and displayed for him. Her cheeks revealed the tight hole of her anus. Beneath that, her dark lips glistened with moisture showing how much she wanted him. She didn't move to acknowledge him, just showed off her amazing sexy body and continued in her thoroughly displeased tone, "You better fuck your mama SO GOOD after THAT shit!"

His cock was reaching toward her hungrily and his grin grew even wider, "Absolutely I will." He closed the distance between them in a single instant, grabbed hold of her curvy hips and shoved his own forward. He felt the warmth of her body envelope him. It was the greatest sensation he'd ever known. His jaw fell open as he stood for the first time with his cock inside his mother.

She moaned aloud at the feel of his penetration. It wasn't a problem to take all of him in, but... oh the way his cock filled her up. "That's it Baby." Instantly, her voice had returned to the soothing, melodious tone he'd heard all the previous day. It was incredibly satisfying to see the genuinely profound effect his cock had on her.

He was slow at first, finding the perfect rhythm, but his pace increased rapidly. He held on tightly to her hips, taking full control and moving her in tandem with him so her body bounced against him while he thrust in and out of her. He could hear as much as feel his balls bouncing against her body. The sound was exhilarating, but she was making plenty of sounds of her own. Her loud moaning came out in constant short bursts and she was talking much more than she had when he'd used his fingers last night. "Yes, Oh Yes Baby. Fuck Me. Fuck your Mama Baby. FUCK ME." Each word made him squeeze her tighter, and slam his cock harder into her.

He exploded inside of her, couldn't have stopped himself if he'd tried. His body went rigid as the his orgasm shot into her sex. She reacted instantaneously, "Don't stop, Baby. Please don't stop." He complied. He kept going, pulling her hips to him, feeling his balls continue to bounce against her as she drained his cock. He was still hard, though, so he kept it up. She was moaning louder now, shoving her face down into the pillow to drown out the intense sound of the pleasure he was making her feel. He kept going, kept fucking her, kept moving with her...

Inevitably, his penis did begin to soften. His body was not enough to match his will. He couldn't keep from sliding out of her. He let go of her hips and watched her collapse onto the soft covers. Her entire body was heaving with breath as she rolled over onto her back to face him, grinning and gasping for air. "That... was... incredible, Baby..."

He felt sheepish, but couldn't help asking her, "Did you..."

"Did I COME? You couldn't TELL!?"

"You never had a... climax..." Embarrassed, he fumbled for the right word, "You never... Came down."

She let out a brief burst of laughter, "That's because... I was coming... for a solid minute, Baby. Mine started right after yours did. That's why... I didn't want you to stop. You had me so close."

Jerrod was, predictably, beaming with pride. He laid down beside his mother, opening his arms for her to tumble into his hug.

They lay like that for a while, letting their bodies return to a calm normal. "All right," Amber said with a playful tap on his chest. "Much as I would love to stay here and bask with you all day, you need to get ready for work and I do too. So..." She gestured with her thumb toward the door, "Out."

Reluctantly, he rose to his feet. He walked toward the door, but stopped, suddenly overcome with a wave of insecurity. He looked back at her, "Mom... are we gonna..."

She answered as if reading his mind, "Don't worry, Baby. Mama's not going anywhere. You and me've got a whole lot more loving to do."