All Comments on 'A Massage From The DILF Next Door'

by Benji2049

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

God that was great! As a woman doing without for a very long time, a great afternoon delight! Where are you? I don’t have any kids!

AurallyInclinedAurallyInclinedover 1 year ago

Your voice and sense of humor have caught my attention less than 2 minutes in. Not even to the "sexy time" and I could listen to you for hours! Will report I post orgasm, too, of course.... I suddenly want to be a single mom next door. Hehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I friggin love your voice, babe. It makes me want to spoil you. It instantly makes me wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is hands down the best audio I have listened to ever. (Even tho I don’t listen much but anyway) I am absolutely in love with your voice and humor and the details in this is phenomenal thanks so much for thi!!

JanpatJanpatover 1 year ago

You sound like Joe Goldberg and I love it…I’m only a minute in and I’m so excited

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would you please do an groan and moaning only audio for my pussy, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh my. If only you were real. No lie, a man that would do the first 14 min deserves the rest. So hot. A man that vacuums and wants to touch me... Drop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenji2049@Benji2049
Just some middle-aged guy making middle-aged noises. Check out my podcast, Benji's Erotica & ASMR, or catch up with me on my socials at https://linktr.ee/benji2049.