A Massage Jake Won't Forget

Story Info
Jakes first massage doesn't disappoint.
3.1k words
4.59
21.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Vixen
Hot_Vixen
35 Followers

(This is my first attempt at writing for a wider audience. I hope you enjoy my story. Thank you to kenjisato for taking the time to read through and edit for me.)

Her feet were beginning to ache. Sarah glanced at the clock and saw it was almost three in the afternoon. It had been a busy Friday so far, but she was grateful, at least, that she could work inside. Her little room was warm, the smell of essential oils lightly filled the air and the soft lighting just added to its calming ambiance. Although there was no window to the outside world, Sarah knew the best of the winter weather was swirling outside. She briefly wondered if she would have to scrape the ice off her windscreen again when she left later.

Sighing, Sarah took one last sip of her now tepid tea, and made her way back to the staff kitchen. She rinsed the cup and left it to dry; patted her hands dry in a towel, and headed back to reception. The waiting room was as full, as it had been all day. All three sofas were taken; all here for one treatment or another, all eyes looked up at her expectantly to see if it was their name she would call next. Sarah went to the desk opposite and picked up the form for her next client.

"Mr. Thomas?" she called out.

Jake abruptly stood at the sound of his name being called. As calm as he may have appeared on the outside, inside he was burning with embarrassment as all the ladies surrounding him looked up, quizzical looks on some of their faces as if they had never seen a man in a beauty shop before. He couldn't blame them, he wouldn't have ever dreamt of being here, let alone having a massage, it was always something he perceived as being a girl's thing; but his mate had sworn by them, and after a few heavy weeks in the gym, he was sure his muscles could use the help.

Finally, he locked eyes with the person whose voice had called his name, and he was sure his mouth fell open. Oh man, why so young, he thought to himself as he took her in. For the last fifteen minutes, he had watched a bustle of older ladies filter in and out calling names and leading people off through the archway which he was sure he was about to follow. He was already feeling self-conscious about being here, he knew it was just his luck he would be called by the prettiest one here. Her dark hair was pulled back into a messy bun and she wore little make up, but it was still enough to enhance her delicate features. The standard pale pink tunic and cropped trousers they all seemed to be wearing as a uniform, hugged her perfectly formed frame and did nothing to hide the curves underneath.

"If you would like to follow me," her voice bringing his attention back to her, and he merely nodded as he followed her through.

She opened the door and indicated for him to go in first. He looked in awe.

"It's a full body massage today, yes?" she asked, and again he just nodded, taking in the bed in the middle of the room.

"If you would like to take off your clothes, leaving your underwear on, and lie face down under the blankets, putting your face into the hole." She smiled reassuringly at him and closed the door. His mind spun back to the "leave your underwear on," and he felt stupid as he never wore any and hadn't thought to bother today. Shrugging, he undressed quickly, put his clothes in the chair in the corner, and got under the thick, fluffy blanket, and marveled that the blankets were warm. No wonder chicks dig this, he thought to himself, as he finally put his face into the hole.

Sarah waited outside the closed door until she was confident her client would be under the covers. She smiled at how uneasy he appeared, and gathered it was his first time having a massage. Sarah had plenty of male clients, and for her it wasn't anything out the ordinary; although she hadn't had one the same age as her before.

Lightly knocking on the door, Sarah entered slowly, the way they had been taught to.

"Everything okay?" she asked softly, and when she heard his muffled reply, she entered the room, closing the door behind her. Gentle music played in the background, and Sarah got to work. The first thing she always did was rearrange the blanket so it covered the client completely, it was hard to do yourself. She pulled the top hem to his shoulders and firmly brushed her hands across his shoulders, almost like she was pushing him flat onto the table. Moving to the side of the table, she did the same again, starting in the middle of his back and pushing one hand towards his head and the other towards his feet.

Sarah took the top of the blanket again, and pulled it towards his waist, she went to tuck it into his underwear, which is something they all did to stop it from moving during the massage and to help protect their clothing from the oils. Surprise flickered across her face when she realised he wasn't wearing any. Without hesitation, she folded the blanket, picked up the warm oil, poured it onto her hands to check the temperature, and then down his back.

She slowly started to work the muscles in his back; feeling several knots which had formed across his shoulders.

"How's the pressure for you?" she asked quietly. Jake mumbled a great thanks, and she smiled as she worked through one knot after another. Sarah could tell he used the gym; his muscles were hard and quite unforgiving under her fingers. She worked his back, shoulder and neck muscles in turn, her hands moving through the sequence they just knew. He closed his eyes, feeling the aches leave his body with each passing moment.

Jake felt the sudden absence of her hands from his back and a hint of disappointment, as he felt the blanket cover his back again, although it felt warm and she pressed her hands across his back like before. For a little thing, he was surprised at the strength she had.

Suddenly, he was aware of the cooler air hitting his leg, and he realised she was lifting the blanket off. He knew she had already seen he wasn't wearing any underwear, and he felt himself blush again as he felt her carefully fold the blanket around so he was still covered. He hoped she wouldn't see anything else.

He felt her hands settle on his leg and could hear the rustle as she moved around the table and worked on his calf muscles. Closing his eyes again, he felt himself relax further as a different song drifted into the room, this one reminded him of being at the beach.

Jake's eyes opened when he felt her hands travel over his thighs. He could feel her fingers brush against the cheek of his ass, as she pushed her hands upwards from his ankles and then back down. He was now very aware of her movements as she came to stand beside him and massaged the muscles in the back of his legs. Every time her hands swept inside his thighs, Jake gritted his teeth.

"Okay, you can turn over now," her voice was soft and fear suddenly swept through him as he felt the blanket leave him. He knew she had lifted the blanket towards her so she couldn't see him, nor him her, this isn't what worried him.

What worried him became apparent as he shuffled around and onto his back, the attention to his thighs had caused his cock to grow solid, and with no underwear to tame it, it was now standing proud as she lowered the blanket back over him.

Sarah tried not to notice the tent that was now evident in the middle of the blanket. She could tell by the blush creeping across his cheeks and his eyes screwed tight, he was embarrassed. It wasn't the first time this had happened, although it wasn't quite this noticeable usually. She carefully rolled the blanket across his legs, trying her best to keep most of him covered.

Standing at his feet, she began to massage his soles and toes, hoping this would help him relax again before she worked on his legs. She couldn't help but admire his muscular frame as she worked; like with his back and shoulders, the muscles in his legs were solid. She applied a little more pressure with her hands as she rolled and pushed the muscles under her fingers.

After both legs were done, Sarah folded back the sheet uncovering his chest and stomach. First, she worked his shoulders and neck, feeling them relax whilst she admired his perfectly defined abs. It wasn't common practice to massage the stomach area anymore, but Sarah couldn't resist running her hands down and over the rigid muscles.

Jake held his breath as he felt her stand behind him. Her hands travelled lightly down his chest, then across his stomach, and back up where she circled his shoulders, pulling slightly at his neck. The second time, she pushed her hands further down and he could smell her perfume as she leant over him. The third time he felt her chest brush against him, as her fingers swept across his stomach right at the edge of the blanket. His cock twitched with every movement; but he was beyond embarrassment now, as he had never been so hard, or of needing release so badly.

He felt her fingers press against his temple as she massaged in small circles and then her fingers massaged his scalp. Head massages weren't something she would normally do, but she could feel how tense he still seemed to be, and she didn't want to end the massage with him not feeling relaxed.

Her fingers felt like magic and he began to feel himself relax, although as much as he willed his cock to go down, it didn't; but he stopped worrying about it. Finally, he felt her pull the blanket over him again; her hands firmly pushing on his chest and stomach.

"That's the end of the massage now," her voice bringing him back to the room, "stay laid down, relax, and I will go get you some water." He heard the door open, then close, and slowly opened his eyes. He sat up slowly, one leg hanging off the bed as the door opened, and she came in carrying small plastic cup of water.

"Here," she handed him the cup and he reached out to take it without looking. It felt like electricity shot through him as his fingers touched hers; her gasp was audible in the quiet room. Without hesitation and before he knew what he was doing, Jake's arm snaked around her waist and his lips were against hers. The cup of water fell to the floor between them as he searched for her tongue with his.

Suddenly, gasping, she pulled away. Her eyes were bright, her face flushed as Jake took her hand into his and pulled it to his lap, groaning as he felt her fingers against his hard cock.

"I can't... my job..." she panted, although she didn't move her hand as he let it go.

"No one will know," he said calmer than he felt. His heart thumping in his chest.

Sarah struggled with her body as she weighed up what to do. His kiss had taken her by surprise, but it had ignited in her something she hadn't felt for a while... desire. She could lose her job if anyone found out, but as she looked at him, watched his breathing coming quick, his cock hard in her hand, she had already made up her mind.

"Lie back" she said. Her voice had lost its softness, and he did as she asked. Picking up the oil, she squirted some in her hand, as she watched him push the blanket off revealing everything to her. He was bigger than she thought.

Slowly, Sarah wrapped her fingers around him, slowly moving her hand up and down his length. His moan was loud, as she felt him twitch in her hand. She smiled, this would be okay; she would help him cum, he'd be happy, and that would be all that happened, she told herself.

Soon, Sarah found a tempo that he liked; she could tell by his breathing that it wouldn't take long. She kept her grip steady and firm as she moved her hand rhythmically up and down.

"Shit," he kept panting over and over.

She could tell by the way his cock jerked and his balls moved that he was close. She looked around for a towel, but there was none on hand. Before she could think, she leant down and took him into her mouth.

Jake nearly came when he felt her tongue swirl around the head of his cock.

"Fuck," he muttered and held it back, wanting it to last a bit longer. He pushed his hands into her hair and lifted his hips in rhythm with her mouth. He felt her groan as it vibrated down his cock and it was his undoing. He lost control of his thrusts as he came hard in her mouth.

Jake opened his eyes and saw Sarah smiling at him. Her hair was a mess and mouth looked swollen. He sat up pulling her to him, his lips on hers and she opened her mouth for him to explore. His hands travelled down her back and grabbed her ass, it was firm and he was rewarded with a whimper.

"Undress," his voice hard and direct. She looked at him for a moment, unsure. He cocked an eyebrow at her and watched as her fingers went to the buttons along the side of the tunic. Slowly she undid them, one by one, until it fell open and he could see the white lace of her bra and her red nipples poking through. Next, she pushed the bottoms down and he could finally see all of her. He stood off the bed, nearly a foot taller than she was, picked her up with ease, and pressed her against the wall. His cock nestled hard against her stomach as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He ran his lips and tongue along her neck before dipping his head and sucking her nipple through the lace of her bra.

Sarah bit her lip to stop the sounds from escaping as he devoured her nipples, one after the other. Slowly, he lowered her to the floor, her legs were shaky as he kept one arm around her as he led her to the bed.

"Put your hands on the bed," his voice still commanding and she did as she was told. He stood behind her and she felt him as he pressed against her ass. His hands came around the front and pulled her bra down under her boobs, pushing them up and together. It wasn't overly comfortable, but she was more distracted by the feeling of him pinching her nipples between his thumb and fingers.

She felt him move as he knelt down behind her, pushing her legs apart, he ran his hands up each side of her legs. Hooking his fingers into the band of her thong, he slowly pulled them down to her ankles, her arousal evident. He couldn't stop himself as he leant forward and ran his tongue along her sex.

Sarah whimpered and felt her knees give way a little. She held on to the bed as she felt his finger slip between her lips and across her aching clit.

"Please," she begged, as he circled her clit over and over, his tongue softly stroking the entrance to her pussy. She felt him grin, and then felt his tongue go rigid entering her. She wanted to scream, but knew she couldn't, as his onslaught continued. With his pressure on her clit and the feeling of his tongue fucking her, she felt her orgasm build in her toes and wash over her as her body began to shake.

Jake felt her release wash through her. Abruptly he stood, and as she came, he pushed his cock into her, feeling her muscles quiver around him. He gave her a moment to adjust to him before he began to move; his thrusts slow and deliberate to start with. He loved feeling his cock hit her hilt as he rolled his hips, pushing himself deeper into her.

As Sarah began to meet his thrusts with her own, Jake thrusted harder, deeper, without pause. Pulling her hips towards him, he parted her legs further and the new angle pushed him past her limit with each turn. The pain mixed with pleasure coursed through her, as he reached around and grabbed her tits roughly, massaging them as he fucked her hard and fast.

She came again, her whole body convulsing as she bit down on her lip, whimpering. Jake kept his thrusts steady and hard as he felt her pussy squeeze him tight. With a growl, he came inside her, filling her until it began to seep out and run down her leg.

Slowly Jake pulled out of her as he walked over to the sink. He found a small towel folded beside, grabbing it, he ran under the hot water. He stepped towards her as she leant against the bed, trying to catch her breath, he pressed his lips against her jaw as he pushed the warm towel between her legs. Sarah closed her eyes, her hands gripping the bed as she felt her body tingle again. Jake stepped away, cleaned himself over and dropped the towel back in the sink as he watched her pull her trousers back on and do up the tunic.

"If you get yourself dressed, I will wait for you in reception." Sarah's voice shaky as she pulled her clothes together. Jake nodded and watched her leave the room.

The reception was almost empty when he walked through. He saw Sarah bent over the desk, looking at the computer over her colleagues' shoulder, his cock stirring again at the sight of her tight ass.

"Mr Thomas, how was your massage? Would you like to book in another a date?" The receptionist asks as Sarah straightened, her cheeks blushing. She wasn't aware she was biting her lower lip until she felt his eyes on her. His gaze met hers as she watched his eyes darken as he booked in for another massage the following week.

Hot_Vixen
Hot_Vixen
35 Followers