All Comments on 'A Massage Too Far?'

by CafeExtreme

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tell Him

You now have a open marriage and that after your S.T.D. tests are done and if he still wants to you might have some kind of a relationship, p.s. you might start looking for a job.

forfun44forfun44over 14 years ago
Loved it!

I would highly recommend a woman try this at least once. Good old NSA sex never hurt anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
happily married

She went from happily married to a slut in two paragraphs now if she thinks it is so great go home and tell her husband and kids if they agree then all is well, but i don't think they will.

joesurferjoesurferover 14 years ago
WELL DONE

Well written-very believable-Things must have been really slow at home-If she is smart she just goes home and lies -"good massge-nothing special-yep he was gay !!" Then jump her old man and fuck his brains out!!

justdoit4ujustdoit4uover 14 years ago
Good story. Continue

Disregard the nay sayers. The storyline was sound, fictional or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

although kind of sad. I mean, their sex life and communication must be in some serious shit if she is fucking the therapist. She needs to reconnect with her husband and the tow of them need to fuck each other silly.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Great story, all you have to do

is find Paul's counter part near home and arrange a massage for your loving hubby. Or move out and find another man with a bigger cock to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some things I liked...

I liked the "story line" - it was clean and to the point; however... Here's what I didn't like... Or, better yet, what you could have done better... There was no "conflict" that leads the reader to feel any inter-character suspense as to what they (and by proxy, the reader) might do.

This was all "tell" and very little (actually there was no) "show." It would have read better as a first person with actual dialogue instead of repeating what was said. IMO, you wasted the opportunity with first person to have the reader emphasize with her decision to accede to the ultimate "happy ending."

Another thing was that there was no rationalization for the "fall from grace." It might have played-out better if the husband had been caught once upon a time and this was a "tit-for-tat" (at least in her mind); or, if her husband always wanted her to be more free with "public exposure" - this being the compromise to anything actually "public" (more rationalization).

More banter and dialogue between her and Paul would have been nice to glean more of his character, and possible intent.

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 14 years ago
very good

just some grammatical errors to contend with, but I enjoyed the story very much. Please write more. Just a tip,..the word is "quite",..quiet is when there is a decided lack of noise, lol...thank you,..please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good and bad

Great story until the point when the masseur... kisses her(!!). From there on...just a nice sexual fantasy but almost all the excitement was lost.

In other words, what was being a sensual but professional (thus very realistic) massage turned - too quickly and too easily - into an ordinary sexual encounter. So the 1st part of the story is top class, the 2nd part very run of the mill...

daluentdaluentover 14 years ago
A dangerous game

When she sucked his dick who knows what std's this male prostitute has. Gonorrhea of the throat does exist. Passing that shit to her hubby will change her life forever. Good read. Thanks Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If I were your husband, it would turn me on to her the details.

So why not tell him? If I were him, we would schedule a vacation there in the future after arranging with Paul to give you another "massage." Heck, maybe even find out if he has a friend to assist in the "massage."

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Tell Him The Truth

Tell him the truth. Tell him you don't love or respect him. Tell him you lied when you assured him the massage was non-sexual. Tell him you want to leave him so you can be free to experience dangerous sex with strange men you do not know. And please tell him before you pass along any gifts to him.

Just another story glorifying a cheating wife with no consequences for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

I'm a harlot with no morals so I can sympathize with the slut in this story to try her utmost best to contract an STD. Being faithful and married is boring; a little virulent scare is nothing too serious!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I with agree BetterEnding

just another cheating wife story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That you're a slut and he deserves better then your stupid ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
holy slut.

What the hell is wrong with you. Married for that long. Do you even remember your vows Cuz you sure don't care about them. The world would be better without people like you. I hope he divorces your sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More hilarious comments

Hey, geniuses: you are reading stories on a website dedicated to amateur erotic porn stories. Most of these stories -- more than likely including this one -- are fictional fantasies. Do you even realize that you are spouting angry comments toward a character that doesn't actually exist?

SMFH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I had a similar experience a couple years ago. I can definitely relate!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking

whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You owe hubby a masseuse

A masseur is male. A masseuse is female. Paul is therefore a masseur.

That said, why should you have all the fun, Susan? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You should find hubby a masseuse so he's not left out.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

What to tell him?

Simple. "I am a cheating cunt. I would rather fuck strange men and take a chance on getting diseases and could even die because I have such little respect and love for you that I would rather do this than work on our own marriage and tell you what I need or try myself to spice things up with YOU and not a male whore"

Then he opens up the marriage or divorce.

Simple

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How about saying

Good-bye, I'm sorry and I agree you are better off without me.... so I'll sign any settlement you offer. That will be music to his ears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How about...

I'm not actually happily married and that I will ask for nothing in the divorce, and that who can have custody of the children so that I can whore around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Written by a guy....

Well written, but language analysis indicates it was written by a guy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How about

You just never go home? That would save him from jail. Because you are going to get killed and he will be the one who does it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great!

What a woman ! Love it and love your adventure. How can you beat that orgasm !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Recommend for my wife

I would love to send my wife to him!! Great story.

RoammeRoammealmost 5 years ago
HOT

Even though it wasn't perfect, I LOVED this tale. Every time I get a massage or think about getting a massage I fantasize about this kind of thing happening to me.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Old

One more old cow becoming a whore without a second thought. If a bitch gets a.massage in a LW story, then she goes whole whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cum time

next time ask hubby to watch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If you are an honest woman,

You just won't go home, you will give him 75% in the divorce and send him the papers signed citing your adultery. How does that sound?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife had a massage by a male, while on vacation. I was turned on that she was naked in front of him even though she said he saw nor touched any where inappropriate. I fantasize that something like this happened to her. Great story keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous