A Massage with Some Extra and Extra Ch. 02

Story Info
Samuel meets the escorts again.
3.2k words
4.73
12.9k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

Jack Bucky helped me again edit this story. Thank you very much again!

This is chapter 2 of the story called A Massage with some extra and extra. I had to shorten the name because it didn't fit with ch2 to the title box.

***********

Samuel had a relaxing night with his masseuse sleeping on his chest. He woke up a few times during the night and caressed the T-girl in his armpit. It felt good to have her there.

In the morning, he woke to the feeling that someone had his cock in their mouth. The masseuse (whose real name he just learned was Julia) was busy giving him oral and massaging his balls. His cock was quickly and fully erect.

"Good morning! I had to wake your cock up so I can have it inside me," Julia said, and she continued the oral massage while looking seductively at Samuel's eyes.

Her oral skills were as good as her massage skills. Samuel had to stop her quickly so that he would not empty himself into her mouth too soon.

Julia wanted to be under him in missionary so they could face each other. She put a pillow under her buttocks and massaged some lube all over Samuel's penis. Then she aimed his cock head toward her rosebud.

Samuel started to gently press his cock into her. This was his first time in this role. Julia had fucked him before but he had never fucked anyone. Sliding into that tight anus bareback was a very sensitive feeling. Samuel felt he would cum right then and there.

Julia was moaning and trying to calm Samuel at the same time. She was telling him to breathe so he could hold his juices longer.

Samuel stopped when he was completely inside her. The feeling was so overwhelming that he couldn't continue.

"You feel so good in me," Julia moaned as she tried to move her pelvis. She wanted to get fucked.

Then, as Samuel was starting to withdraw his penis and slowly beginning to fuck her, the door to their room opened -- and the Amazon called Anette walked in.

"I was heard some noise and understood that there is a need for some help fucking a first-time special girl like Julia," Anette said.

Samuel watched her and didn't know what to do. It felt odd for him to just keep fucking when someone entered the room like that.

"Don't leave the lady waiting," Anette said, and she showed him that Julia didn't have a patient look on her face.

Samuel forced himself to ignore Anette and focused on Julia again, but Anette moved on to the bed behind him and grabbed the lube from the nightstand.

"Let me guide you and teach you how to fuck a lady properly," she said with a horny look on her face.

Samuel saw that she was lubing her bare cock, and when Anette saw Samuel looking at her doing that she just said: "We are one big family here."

Samuel pushed himself completely into Julia when Anette started to press her huge black cock against his anus. It was almost like he was trying to escape as far away from Anette as he could. But Julia took hold of his neck and bent him into her. She kissed Samuel passionately and seemed to be comforting him when he was in pain.

Samuel felt his anus giving in to the incredible pressure that Anette's cock was giving him. Of course, Anette had done this to Samuel last night so she knew the perfect angle to enter him so he couldn't resist her. Slowly and steadily, Anette slid completely into Samuel's ass.

Anette moaned when entering him: "This feels even better than yesterday!"

The initial barrier between them was gone, so she was also more sensitive sliding in than she was last night.

When completely inside, she started to move Samuel's hips to another angle. She just did it with her massive cock.

"Yes, now we are starting to hit her P-spot," Anette said, and started to draw herself and Samuel backward, keeping the same angle.

Julia was enjoying this and enjoying it a lot. She was moaning and groaning and twisting herself. Her anus started to make a milking motion and Samuel felt that his cock was getting sucked deeper into her.

Anette was slowly fucking and guiding Samuel and that helped him in many ways. However, the rhythm, angles, and slight pain was disturbing and kept him away from the instant orgasm that had been building in him from the first moment he penetrated Julia.

Quite quickly, they all were operating like a well-oiled machine. Samuel relaxed and started to enjoy the big cock moving in and out of his ass that was twisting and rotating inside him. The relaxing feeling also helped him to focus on keeping his climax away, allowing Samuel to just focus on the amazing sex he was having. The thought hit him -- Whose first times would be like this?

Anette was also a lot more tender than she had been last night. Today she focused on the others' pleasure by fucking slowly with long strokes that made Samuel feel her entire cock from head to base. She was kissing his neck and biting his ears while Julia was giving him passionate French kisses.

Samuel felt that they were truly making love with him. Last night was just raw sex, but this was something else entirely.

All of a sudden, Julia stopped her kissing and Samuel noticed that she had her eyes closed and a look as if she was in some universe of her own. Her body seemed to relax but then it got very tense. Her anus clamped down with a very strong grip on Samuel's penis. Then the grip started a pumping motion as she ejaculated all over her breasts and even on Samuel's face. Her orgasm lasted a very long time, it seemed, and Samuel watched in amazement. He had never seen anything like that, ever.

After Julia's orgasm had gone off, Anette gripped Samuel tighter with her strong arms and lifted him to the side of Julia while rolling him on his back. But at the same time, she managed to keep her cock inside him. She pushed his legs up and pinned him down in a way that Samuel knew was a message from Anette that this was serious business now.

She also kissed him, but her passionate kissing was very different than Julia's has been. It was dominating and strong. Her tongue wasn't playing with his tongue. It was like she was wrestling and started pinning him down. Her fucking also changed. She had clearly decided that it was her moment, and Samuel was lucky that he had the time to adapt to her giant cock because now Anette was pounding him and giving no mercy!

It just lasted and lasted. Anette was fucking and slamming into him with a tremendous force. It drove Samuel into some deep place in his head, and he started to feel that his anus was making the same motion that Julia's ass had made earlier. It pumped without his willing it to do so, and a huge wave rolled through his body. Suddenly, something just flew out of his cock and sprayed everywhere. The orgasm was so intense that he felt like he couldn't take it.

The orgasm went on and on and on. When it finally started to melt away, it suddenly started to rise again because Anette kept pumping him with her huge cock that was pressing all the sensitive places inside him.

Samuel didn't notice, but Anette was also close to coming. Her eyes were closed and she bent herself backward with her face looking toward the roof. Her arms were around Samuel's legs that were resting on her shoulders. Samuel's ass was in her ear, and she was using him like some masturbation device.

Then he felt her cock growing even bigger as it started to pump. Samuel felt his anus filling up from her juices, and some of them were seeping out of him from the pounding of her cock while the rest shot deep inside him with incredible force when her cock sprayed cream like a fire hose deep inside his ass.

Slowly, after Anette's orgasm eased, Samuel felt that his ass was very tender as she drew her hard cock out of him. His asshole was gaping and pumping her sperm out rapidly,

When Samuel came to his senses, he noticed that Julia was just putting away a video camera. She saw Samuel's horrified face.

"Don't worry! We are gonna publish this on our website for our paying customers, but we will blur your face and make you unrecognizable. You just looked so hot that I had to make a video of it. Of course, you will also get your share of the payments we get from this. I think we'll make a nice amount of money from a video this hot," she said with a comforting voice.

Like with every surprise he had during this visit, Julia managed again to comfort him quickly. She had some kind of power over him, it seemed. It was not the strong and dominant kind like Anette had, but soft feminine power that got inside his head. Samuel also felt a strong trust and connection with her, and she had been very trustworthy so far.

Julia put the camera away and started to clean Samuel with a wet cloth. She took care of him in a tender and loving way, so much so that Samuel quickly forgot about the camera.

What he had gone through over the last 24 hours with Anette and Julia was the beginning of a period in Samuel's life that found him visiting the two of them quite often. He wasn't a customer anymore; he was more like a lover to Julia and a fuck buddy for Anette.

Of course, Amazon Anette wasn't involved every time he was there, but he saw her quite often. With Julia, they were like an equal pair, and both of them were giving and taking. Julia had only been submissive with Anette, who was a pure dominant top, but now Julia found herself being as much a top as a bottom with Samuel -- perhaps even more like a top.

There was something different in Julia's feelings in another way, too. With Samuel, it wasn't just pure sex -- it was making love. She also enjoyed cuddling into his armpit because she wanted to settle her pretty face into his hairy chest when falling asleep. She still made videos of the sex they were having and never told him before she did so.

Julia believed it would affect Samuel's performance if he knew that the camera was on. But, she always showed the video to him before publishing it, and she had very skillfully managed to make Samuel unrecognizable without blurring the whole screen. Samuel also got his share of the money they earned with the videos. The numbers were much bigger than he would have guessed. It made him feel like a sex selling bitch, and that was kind of a nice feeling too.

One day when Samuel was visiting the girls again, he noticed petite shoes when he entered the apartment. He also heard a familiar sound from Anette's room that he had heard the first time he was there. The very same girl was crying -- again -- under Anette's forceful personality.

Samuel thought, "OK, she likes it rough because she is here again." But then Julia came to kiss him and grabbed his penis, massaging it through his pants.

"Anette would like you to join that party in her room," she said seductively, before guiding him there.

What Samuel saw was that the petite girl was on her back on the bed with her head over the side so it tilted backwards. Anette was just adjusting her massive black cock to the petite girl's mouth when they entered, and her face was full of surprise when they stepped into the room.

"This guy has never had a cunt before. You now have the privilege to be his first," Anette told the petite girl. Then she pressed her cock further into her mouth, making her gag and her eyes to water.

Julia started to undress Samuel and soon she was making him hard with her perfect mouth.

Samuel tried to look the petite girl in the eyes and see if this was OK with her. He didn't want to force her into anything she didn't like. She was here because she wanted to come again and knew what she would be getting into, but did she know about this beforehand?

It was hard to tell what was in her head because Anette's big cock was thrusting back and forth into her throat, but the girl managed to glance at Samuel. She quickly blinked her eyes and that let him know she was OK with everything when she saw Samuel's questioning face.

That was all Samuel needed, but a new nervousness grew in his head. Once again, this was something new to him. It was not only a new person to have sex with, but she had a pussy that was just waiting for him to enter.

Julia's mouth was making magic for him. She sucked and used her tongue to expertly lick the head of his penis while her hands massaged his balls and perineum. But It started feeling too good too soon.

Julia noticed that and stopped guiding Samuel between the girl's legs.

"You should lick her first," Julia said, and she guided Samuel's face into that cute but very wet pussy.

The smell and taste were a little overwhelming for him. He tried to remember and do everything that he had read about pussy licking. First he circled her clit and pussy lips, and then he fucked her cunt with his tongue. This got the petite girl even more and more wet, so Samuel was clearly doing something right.

When Samuel was bent over the girl's pussy he felt something wet on his anus. Julia started to give him a rimming that felt so nice that Samuel almost forgot what he was doing. At that point, he felt Anette's strong hand on his neck pressing his face back into the pussy.

Samuel focused again on the cunt and tried to imitate what Julia was doing with his anus. It didn't take long before the petite girl started to climax. Her pussy squirted her love juices all over Samuel's face and he was amazed by it. He had heard that some women produce something like cum when they climax, but she was producing a lot. It was like when a man finally has his balls emptied after weeks of no sex. Of course, it was a different kind of juice from a woman, but the volume flowing out of her was something that Samuel couldn't believe.

Then Anette moved away from the girl's mouth as she also lifted Samuel's head from the girl's pussy.

"It's time to fuck," she said bluntly.

Samuel's cock was rock hard after the amazing rimming he had received. He looked around trying to find some condoms but there were none anywhere.

"She is also part of this family and don't worry -- she is taking pills," Anette said as she helped Samuel to get on his knees.

The petite girl knew what to do. She took hold of Samuel's shoulders and pulled herself against him, wrapping her legs around him and pushing her pussy straight on to Samuel's cock.

The feeling was almost too much for him. Her pussy was tight, but also slick and warm as well. It was silky inside, and it sucked Samuel into a loving grip. He had really liked fucking Julia's anus, and this felt the same in some ways but at the same time was very different. The petite girl looked directly into his eyes, and he could see that she was very horny and really enjoyed his cock in her cunt.

She stayed still like she was waiting for something. Samuel was confused. He had thought that she would start to ride him. Then at the same time, Julia came behind him and Anette came behind her. They started to press their cocks simultaneously into Samuel's and the petite girl's anuses.

Samuel didn't know where to focus -- the pussy gripping his penis, the cock sliding in his anus, or the other cock sliding in the girl's anus, and at the same time, sliding against Samuel's cock, massaging its underside, and making the girl's pussy even tighter.

Anette and Julia had taken control and were pressing them from both sides. They not only fucked them but also showed that they owned them. They were loving but demanding. Samuel saw that Anette was as loving when taking the petite girl's ass as Julia was taking his. They had chosen their sides and partners, and they wanted to introduce the girl and Samuel to each other.

Samuel had the urge to kiss the beautiful and cute petite girl on his lap. He saw that the girl looked at him the same way. They kissed and both also felt kissing on their necks from their other lovers. That was an awesome feeling when four people took one form. Samuel thought that it was some kind of a reverse line of experiences that he had been having. At first he was fucked in the ass and then fucked Julia in the ass. Now, he was fucking a pussy and, at last, kissing a girl. He didn't complain. He was experiencing something that most people never will get to experience.

Samuel felt that both TS girls had started to fuck them faster. The petite girl bounced on his lap from the force that Anette was giving her from behind. He also felt a force pushing behind him. Anette and Julia kept the rhythm going so that when the petite girl bounced up, Julia was drawing her cock out of Samuel's ass the other way. That made Anette's and Samuel's cocks slide against each other with one going out and the other one going in. The feeling was so intense for the petite girl that she kept having orgasm after orgasm as she pumped both of the cocks with her holes and felt her juices dribbling down their legs.

That made eventually Samuel and Anette also climax and they shot their loads into the girl's pussy and anus, allowing their juices to drip out of her holes.

Maybe the sight of three people climaxing, and Samuel's ass pumping in orgasm, also made Julia cum, and she shot maybe the biggest load that Samuel had ever had into his ass.

After the sex, they were lying on the bed in their juices, and no one could go anywhere. They were all exhausted and no one wanted to break the moment. Everyone had someone's head in his/her armpits. They even slept for a little bit before Anette took the petite girl with her and they went to shower. Julia took a firmer hold of Samuel when lying on his armpit, showing that even though they all had passionate sex together, Samuel belonged to her -- and only her.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers