A Massage with Some Extra and Extra

Story Info
Young man has some surprise extra after erotic massage.
5.2k words
4.64
33.4k
84

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
230 Followers

Jack Bucky helped me again edit this story. Thank you very much again!

Samuel was a young man in his twenties. He was in his first year studying at a local university. He hoped to be an engineer one day, but he had a few years of study before that would happen.

He had moved away from his childhood home to an apartment and was starting to live his own life. He enjoyed that no one was looking after him. He was free to come and go, and only the studies were a must.

At night, he often looked at porn on the internet and found many new things that he was interested in. Samuel was a very sexual guy, but he didn't have anyone to share his fantasies and have sex with. But the internet helped him with that too, because it was full of just about every kind of sex service a person could possibly want.

He browsed the ads a lot and fantasized about meeting the escorts that looked so hot in their pictures. He also knew that there were also many fake ads with fake photos. He didn't call them because he didn't know if there were criminals or other unpleasant people behind the ads.

One evening he found a bulletin board that was full of reviews about escorts. They seemed sincere, for the most part, but one review stood out from all the others. There were lots of people saying that they had the same wonderful experience with one tantric masseuse. There was also another escort in that same apartment, but she kept out of sight. Only some noises from having sex in the other room could be heard. That other girl was quite loud, some of them said, but the tantric masseuse was such an expert that it didn't bother them.

In addition, that masseuse lived in his hometown. That made Samuel very excited. After a few days, he decided that he just had to contact the masseuse. He didn't have the nerve to call but he sent her a text message on his phone. It seemed like a very long five minutes before he had an answer.

Yes, she would be free to meet in an hour if Samuel would like to get together. His mouth went dry and he was thinking that this is it. There is no turning back. He had asked and she said yes. He sent her a message that meeting in an hour would be okay. She messaged him back with a street address. However, she would only give him the apartment number five minutes before their meeting if Samuel would text her from the street.

Samuel showered quickly and left for the address the masseuse gave him. He waited until five minutes before their meeting to text her again. After a minute or two, he had a message back that told him her exact address.

He went to the front door and pressed the doorbell. The door opened and he went into the corridor and took the lift to her floor.

The masseuse's door opened a little when he was heading to it, and he went into the apartment and the door closed behind him.

He turned and there was a nice-looking petite lady standing behind him. She had long black hair down her back. Her loose shirt was open enough so that he could see the very nice valley between her breasts. She had light brown leather-looking leggings on, and her feet were bare. She also had a warm smile.

She welcomed Samuel and he left his shoes in the hallway. The masseuse asked if Samuel wanted to have a shower first, but when he told her that he had just showered she instructed him to undress in her massage room.

The room looked like a normal bedroom with dimmed lights. There was a big bed in the middle of the room with a leather covering, and it had big steel ends. In the middle of the bed was a large, firm leather pillow that had a canyon crossing it in the middle.

She instructed Samuel to lie face down on the pillow so that his pelvis was on it. His penis and balls fitted nicely into the canyon, and he lay there quite comfortably with his face down.

Next, she placed a cloth to cover his face that smelled nice. She said that it has a relaxing effect.

It certainly did. Samuel relaxed very quickly after inhaling that smell, and then her hands started to touch and soothe him. She sensed her client's nervousness and started the massage so that she could have him relax and be more receptive.

He felt her hands sliding on his back and neck, and then on his head and ears. She then proceeded downward along his back and bottom to his legs and feet. When she sensed that he was completely relaxed, she changed the cloth on his face to eye patches made of leather.

This was something no one had mentioned in the reviews. Samuel tensed a little when first feeling the eye patches, but the masseuse started her relaxing touching of his body again. This relaxed him again, and he noticed that he sensed all her touching more intensely when he could not see anything.

The massage continued, and Samuel felt many kinds of touches on his body. Her hands, fingers, and nails were used for different kinds of touching in many places. She was also using feathers and fur to touch him. With them, she slightly touched his genitals that were hanging in the canyon for the first time, and she also slid them through the canyon between his buttocks.

All of that felt very nice, and he was slowly melting under her gentle touch. She seemed to sense that and proceeded to the next level. Slowly, she moved his hands toward the corners of the bed. She put his wrist into a leather shackle that had been in the chain under the bed, attaching it to the bedpost. She did the same with his other hand.

He was so relaxed that he melted on that bed and could barely do anything more than tense up a little. When he did, she comforted him again quickly.

Next, she attached his thighs to the pillow with other shackles, and his ankles were pushed towards the other bedposts with chains and shackles like his hands. He couldn't move but he was in a comfortable position.

She continued with her comforting touches, keeping Samuel relaxed and increasing his trust in her. Although he was firmly attached to the bed in one position and was at her mercy, she kept projecting the gentle atmosphere so that Samuel felt no fear about what she would do to him next.

Then, new sensations and feelings were happening again. His sensitivity was very high, and he felt wonderful when she was touching his buttocks and scrotum lightly with leather gloves.

It all felt amazing. Samuel was a leather fetishist and had looked on the internet for pictures of women wearing leather in different kinds of outfits. This was the first time he sensed leather with a sexual meaning on his skin. It felt great, especially under him on the pillow and sheets and also because of her hands. His penis was now fully erect and she had never once touched it with her hands.

Suddenly, she slapped his buttock with her leather-gloved hand. Samuel tensed up and she again stroked it gently, then suddenly slapped his other buttock before stroking it gently again. She went on giving nice touches and sudden light pain, varying the places and force.

Then he felt her rise from the bed followed by a sound that she was taking something from the cabinet. He also heard another sound. It came from some other room in the flat. It was a little whining from a woman. She sounded young and he heard her moaning something like: "Please, not in there. I have never...".

Samuel did not hear anything anymore. He felt a whip sharply slap his ass. Now, he moaned from pain himself. Many quick slaps to his buttocks made him whine like the young woman had been whining in the other room.

Between the painful slaps, he tried to think if perhaps some client was doing some bad things to the masseuse's friend, but she was not doing anything at that moment so he was thinking that it was part of the play they were doing together.

Samuel was also too busy to handle the pain she was giving him. When she was thinking he was too loud, she stuffed a ball gag in his mouth that she attached with a strap over his head.

He could not communicate now or move himself. He started to panic, but then all of a sudden, she stopped whipping him and started massaging his red buttocks with her leather gloves.

When Samuel was starting to relax again, she rose from the bed and went back to her cabin. Samuel was now in a slight panic, and he waited for a new sense of pain. At the same time, he found he was able to hear the noises from the other room once more.

It was moaning and whining again. "No! Not that in there. I can't....". Then only muffled sounds like someone was keeping a hand on the whiner's mouth.

Again, the masseuse didn't react to this. Samuel just heard her putting on examining gloves with loud snaps. She wanted him to know what she was doing and see how he would react.

Samuel started to breathe heavier. He knew that the gloves were used when someone was going to touch vulnerable places.

He felt her weight on the bed and she moved between his legs that were spread to the bedposts. Her gloved hands started to approach from his ankles upwards with a slight touch. When he felt her fingers on his perineum, he moaned into his gag. She had made him so sensitive that even the slightest touch was making him crazy. Then her finger was pressing more firmly and he felt something running out of his penis. Her touch made his prostate leak liquid -- but he didn't know that then.

When the masseuse noticed the leaking she knew that she had him. Now she could proceed to the action she liked the most. Her fingers moved upwards and stopped at his anus.

That's when Samuel knew what the gloves on her hands were for. No one had written anything about this in those reviews either. Then he felt her dripping some cold liquid on his rosebud, and no one had ever touched him like that before. Suddenly, something hard but narrow slid into him without any resistance. Something cold was spreading into his anus, and he knew that it was the very same lubricant she was using on the outside of his anus. She filled his canal with it. Slowly, it started getting warmer inside him.

The thin hard object seemed to be some sort of applicator that slid out, and then her finger came back to his entrance. it was slowly circulating and slightly pressing into him. Soon, her finger was inside him up to the first knuckle. He tensed up a little because that was when it was knocking on his inner port. His anus tried to escape inside of him and he felt like his gate resisted opening and was just pressing inside of him as a result of the pressure. Then the masseuse turned her finger and pressed a little more, and all of a sudden, her finger was touching his insides in places that no one had touched before. That made him dizzy and he might have collapsed if he wasn't already secured in that position on the leather pillow with his head down.

After inspecting his whole canal as deep as she could with her finger, she moved it to the last spot -- his prostate. When she touched it he immediately felt the liquid start running from his penis again, and his penis was harder than ever. All this was happening without anyone touching it. The feeling was incredible, and Samuel thought it was great to have that magic finger massaging the inside of his anus.

He also noticed that she slid her finger almost completely out of his anus, only to then to press it in again but now with a partner. She felt some resistance but ignored it. She was immediately touching his prostate again -- only this time with two fingers. He felt that he was going to have a massive orgasm but it just didn't come. She kept him on edge.

Then she withdrew her fingers again, and with the same tactics as before, suddenly pressed three fingers in. Samuel felt more pressure on his prostate and the flow from his penis increased. He was on the edge of a huge orgasm and it was driving him a little bit mad. He was hanging on but he just couldn't go over the edge.

Then, she changed tactics. Now there was no rubbing, no touching, no pressing -- just pure finger-fucking.

Samuel was drooling from his penis AND his gagged mouth. Even his eyes were leaking a little.

During the fast finger-fucking she was doing now, the masseuse added a fourth finger and started rotating them as she continued with the fucking movement. Soon she added her last finger and kept rotating and fucking all five fingers into him. Her knuckles were pressing against his anus. Samuel started to fear his pain and lust, concerned that her next move will be to force her entire fist inside.

Maybe the thought of being fisted was what made him go over the edge, or perhaps it was because of the erotic sounds coming from the other room. He heard a woman moaning in her orgasm and she sounded very different than before. At that point, Samuel started coming and he came and came and came a lot. The masseuse kept pumping him and also pressed behind his balls, sort of like milking his prostate fluids towards his penis.

He didn't know when exactly, but at some point, the orgasm tailed off. When he came to his senses he felt that the masseuse was cleaning him and the pillow under him. Then she opened the shackles and took the gag and eye patches off.

"Recover a moment and then have a shower," the masseuse said as she left the room.

In a few minutes, Samuel was on his legs. His head was spinning and his lower head felt like the same kind of a mess.

He took the towel she left for him and went to find the bathroom. In a hallway, he saw a young girl leaving. Her makeup was on her cheekbones and she was blushing when he was looking at her. She was also limping a little, or was it that she just walked funny? He didn't know.

He did find the bathroom and walked past the living room. There was a black woman sitting on the sofa as he went by. She was big, and not exactly fat but not thin either. He saw big breasts and ass, and she was looking directly at him. Her eyes were piercing him and she looked like she was a horny predator.

Samuel carried on to the bathroom and washed himself carefully. He felt very sweaty, and there was sperm mixed with lube everywhere. His wrists and ankles were a little sore from the restraints, and his jaw hurt a little after the ball gag. He was thinking about the session he had and wondered about the other client and escort in the living room.

There had been two women, and that explained the two different voices. The first moaner had to be the girl that left. The voice was compatible with the young, petite, disheveled girl he walked past in the hall. But the moaning he heard during the orgasm was from a deeper female voice, and that must have been from the escort that was sitting on the sofa.

It seemed that there had been a lesbian encounter going on at the same time he had had his massage. His masseuse didn't react to those sounds because they were the client's sounds and not that of her friend. What were they doing? Was the escort inserting something in that girl that the girl was afraid of, or were they just roleplaying? Thinking about all that turned Samuel on again.

After washing himself he dried his body carefully and left the bathroom. When entering the hallway, he saw that Amazon-looking black woman again. This time she was not sitting on the sofa. She was standing at the living room door and was waiting there for him!

"You look cute and I heard that you and my friend had a great time together," she said with a seductive voice.

"That wasn't the kind of an experience that I was coming in for," Samuel said. "There were surprises for me that I wasn't aware of and didn't know would come. I learned some new things and I think I liked them," he added sincerely.

The masseuse came out of her room when hearing others talk.

"Very nice that you liked it! I used techniques that I normally would not use if not partially asked. I just went with my instincts and my desires," the masseuse said with a sexy voice.

"My client was kind of the same," the Amazon said. "I went into territories she didn't ask for, but I went with my lust and in the end, it seemed like she liked what happened in our session -- although she wasn't sure during it that all I was doing to her would be nice," she added with a grin.

"I hope that you will come again and we can try some new things for you, or just stick to the same kind of session we had today," the masseuse said. "I promise that I will ask you next time what you want to have, or if it is perfectly fine for you to give me a free hand again," she said to Samuel seductively.

Then the Amazon looked at him with a sweet and sexy smile. "My latest session made me horny again, and hearing about your session gave a big push to it. Are you in a hurry? Could you stay here a little while so I could have some relief?" she said as she looked in lust with her piercing eyes directly at Samuel.

His face became red. He didn't know what to think. Was this woman hitting on him or just wanting a new client and some quick money? He didn't know what kind of a "stay" she was suggesting. Hearing the moans of the other client made him think that maybe something happened that she didn't like. Those moans had sounded so genuine that there hadn't been any roleplaying going on, and Amazon's own words had confirmed that.

Samuel blurted out -- "Sorry, but I don't have money with me for another session," and it was true.

"Who said anything about money?" the Amazon replied.

"Just let me have my way with you and I won't take any money. What I would like is to have some relief for myself. If you want some relief too, that would be your decision, but I think that what I have in my mind is something you will like a lot too... at some point." Then the black woman walked in front of Samuel and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Am I right to think that money was the only obstacle?" she asked. Then she rotated her right hand to his right shoulder and took him into her armpit.

Samuel didn't have any words to add at that point. He didn't know exactly what he might like. He had been perfectly ready to leave with a great memory from his stay in this place. Another session now was something that he wasn't sure he would like. But the black Amazon woman was very attractive. She was also very dominating and the type that was used to putting people in places that benefitted her.

When Samuel didn't say anything, the woman just led him into the living room. When they were at the end of the sofa she just bent him over so that Samuel was lying on his stomach on the sofa -- face down and ass up on the armrest. It was very similar to the position he had been in earlier in the masseuse's room.

The black lady got on her knees behind Samuel and took hold of his buttocks, separating them before she looked at his crack.

"I have to see this. Do you guys have something against it?" the masseuse asked.

"Of course not. Enjoy yourself," the black lady answered.

The masseuse sat on the comfortable-looking chair from which she had a perfect view, and at the same time, Samuel felt the other woman's tongue on his anus.

He sighed from the surprise but the woman kept going and soon he started to relax. He even liked what she was doing. He was afraid it would get rougher, but she started with tender licking although it was very determined.

His ass was more cooperative than usual because the masseuse had just handled it. The Amazon's tongue quickly found its way inside his anus and was poking at places inside his rear end.

This was also a new sensation to him. It felt so kinky and taboo to have a tongue licking his anus that Samuel felt a little embarrassed yet also turned on. He was certainly confused by the mixed feelings he was feeling.

She took her time rimming him and he started to moan in pleasure. She was very skillful and certainly knew what she was doing. The pleasure had overrun the other feelings that Samuel had before they started.

Eventually, she stopped and rose. Samuel just stayed there, breathing hard and ass up. His penis was rock hard too, and that was due to the fact that the beautiful Amazon had been expertly licking his asshole.

rampe
rampe
230 Followers
12