All Comments on 'A Masseuse's Story'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
To be continued?

It certainly feels like you left it deliberately open-ended, and it would be dreadfully unfair if Sarah got left out of all the fun. I was kinda amazed at her statement that no male client had ever got aroused before, and the reference to towels over the "navel area" seems about six inches too far north, but I'm willing to forgive if you can fix it for Sarah and Brett to put on a show for Zoe in the next chapter.

tonyjosie1tonyjosie1over 17 years ago
Really nice pace to the story

I don't think this story needs a second chapter, Bazzza, that's what we have imaginations for!

You built up the tension very nicely, and let us learn quite a lot about your characters. I hope you have other stories coming, I like your story telling style.

tonyjosie1tonyjosie1over 17 years ago
Really nice pace to the story

I don't think this story needs a second chapter, Bazzza, that's what we have imaginations for!

You built up the tension very nicely, and let us learn quite a lot about your characters. I hope you have other stories coming, I like your story telling style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cool!

It had all the perfect elements of an erotic story. A good buildup, leaves you wanting more(can't wait for ch.2), and has a humorous twist. Keep up the good work.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
great story!

Sexy and fun--and no hurt feelings or despair...

A nice change from what's often posted in Loving Wives.

Thanks--ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agree with Ohio, Good Pace...

...the entire read stretches out slowly and tightly just like the handjob that Sara is giving to Brett. I am curious where Zoe is leading the three of them. irchristo@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice variation - fun and limits

Yeah, I enjoyed this piece. The characters were believable, there was a lot of fun and it had just the right element of eroticism without reverting to the worn out descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the right bit of humor

Very nice humorous touches -- a very entertaining story.

Kiwis rulez :)

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This masseur encourages that masseuse's techniques

In my professional practice as a certified massage therapist, I frequently gave sensuous massages at the request of the client's spouse, whether or not the spouse was present. Standard massage strokes slowly morphed into becoming more playful, then teasing, then erotic, then unabashedly sexual, and always resulted in a happy ending. Although retired now, I still enjoy giving erotic massages. I no longer charge for them, because I want a continuing supply of male and female bodies on whom to practice and perfect my sensuous massage techniques. I also want to read more massage stories from Bazzza, one of the better authors on the Literotica site. Write on!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
And good fun was had by all -

LOL - good tale and seemingly good people as far as the story went -

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Should be part 2

Brett sees what it is like to be with a kind loving woman who does not denigrate, insult, disrespect, dishonour, and treat her man like shite in private and worse in front of others.

She is a cunt. A horrid cunt.

At the house, he needs to give the bitch Zoe a choice, divorce or change her fucking attitude and behaviour at once.

Maybe even have the masseuse as a threesome regularly, just so the cunt Zoe knows that there is another woman ready to treat Brett right the next time she turns into a shrew again!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Just a whore giving the profession a bad name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous