A Masturbator's Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point, I stopped and eventually became flaccid. And then the movie ended. Rose got up and turned the lights on.

"Have you lost interest?" She asked, noting my lack of erection.

"No, was just taking a rest. I kind of try to go with it. I'm still aroused."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you know how like if you are horny, but you're not necessarily hard, or, I guess in your case, you could be horny but not be wet yet? It's like that."

"Ah right. So you're planning to restart?"

"Yeah. But I think it's time to get some more ice cream!"

She giggled, a little wide-eyed. "Absolutely."

I was already up and refilling our bowls and Rose joined me in the kitchen area.

"So do you think you'll come tonight?"

"Yeah, probably. Sometimes, when I'm prolonging the arousal into a second or third day of masturbating, I'll hold off on coming."

"I can't imagine how you do that."

"I suppose I've trained myself. I guess to the point that it's tough to come inside someone."

"Really? Is it?" she asked, a little concerned.

"Yeah. It bums me out sometimes, but I don't have a lot of partners. And I had this masturbation coach who helped me understand I'd trained myself essentially not to come. Which isn't to say it's not pleasurable. On the contrary. It's totally awesome not coming. The arousal is intense. Either alone or with someone else. So I suffer from the fear that someone won't want to be with me since I might not be able to come in her."

"Aw, well I don't think it's the biggest deal."

"Well, I appreciate that, but you'd have to be going through it to know. I know it bothered some of my partners. And then it gives them more fuel in criticizing my masturbation practice."

"Well, I think the masturbation practice is beautiful. It's an inspiration, really, to know how aroused you can be and how much you love to be in a sensual situation."

I was hard again, just standing in the kitchen with her, eating ice cream from my bowl.

"Are you going to come soon?"

"I guess. It is late a bit."

"I think the ice cream is distracting you from the real work of stroking yourself."

"I think you're absolutely right." I put down my spoon and started caressing my penis lightly. It was quite hard, emboldened even by the strong support I was receiving from Rose for my masturbation.

"You've been really hard all day, every time I've watched you. Maybe even more than the previous times."

"I guess, it's probably a particularly intense thing to know you're staying here, privy to me doing this," I said.

"And then," I continued, "when you went away to masturbate, that was pretty remarkable."

"Did that really turn you on?" she asked.

"It did. Amazing. I loved thinking of you doing it, but also felt a little guilty perving on you like that."

"Oh don't. I like that it turns you on. Your arousal seems really natural and unforced. It's nice."

I knew I was once again at the edge, especially in hearing such support for my arousal.

"I think I am ready to come."

"Do it right here," she said softly.

I wasn't stroking really that hard, but it just came out. Wide scatters of semen were ejected around me, not unlike a typical ejaculation after making love to myself for so many hours. I was so, of course, in the moment that I didn't notice that some of my semen flew onto Rose's thigh.

I was horrified. "Oh no... Sorry about that."

She was smiling rather angelically. "Oh it's nothing. I don't mind. That was amazing. Holy crap."

And then she added, "you know, if you think about it, I haven't seen you come that many times, since you've mostly been masturbating in my presence, but never pushing to completion. It was great."

I was holding myself up, semen on my hand and thighs and feet.

"Well I guess by doing it standing up, I don't need to wash this shirt immediately. Do you want me to wash your sweats?"

"I'll do it. It's not a big deal, like I said. You must feel great."

"Well, of course, but I was already feeling great."

As she walked away, toward the laundry room, she said, "yeah I guess I'm not totally getting that. I still associate the orgasm with the main source of pleasure."

I was wiping up whatever semen I could find. "Yeah," I said, it's I guess pretty different to be an edger like myself. There are more and more of us. When you think about it, even the girls who cam online for money have become edgers because they withhold their orgasms and new kinds of stimulation for different levels of tips."

Rose came back into the room, wearing only her tank top and panties.

"Wow," I said, startled.

"Well look," she said. "I guess we are kind of past modesty here. I put the rest of the laundry in that was in the bag, by the way."

I could hear the washer filling up.

"This has been an amazing day."

"Yeah it sure has. I'm really glad to see you," Rose said. "I'm going to hit the hay. I'll see you in the am?"

"Absolutely," I said, standing there, nude, sticky and now becoming a little less limp upon seeing her in her underwear, as she walked back to her room.

12