A Match for the el Maiens Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
151 Followers

"My Lord," Batren appeared suddenly at his elbow, "there was a shop in the town with a fine brown and gold velvet I bought you, will you come and see it?"

"It sounds horrible," Vadya grumbled, turning reluctantly away from the side of the boat and realising just how unsettled his stomach felt.

Pava and Tashka turned away from the harbour wall and walked slowly back to the hotel.

"Well well," Pava said, grinning teasingly at Tashka. He had not bothered to shave that morning and his eyes were creased up against the bright sunlight.

"It is not well," Tashka groaned, also squinting against the light and putting a tender hand on a queasy stomach.

"Well well, my Angel, what of handsome old el Gaiel, eh? Another one hanging his heart from your fingers but I am wondering if your own heart might finally be at risk, eh? Eh?" Pava sniggered and jabbed an elbow into Tashka's ribs to the younger officer's annoyance.

"Handsome ...! Heart hanging from my fingers ...! What do you mean?" Tashka said suspiciously, casting a slanted blue sideways look at him. "You of all people are not going to say any disgusting thing of my senior officer, are you?"

"Oh my dear! How close helds't him yester day, when he came to forgive it you that ar't van Sietter," Pava grinned more widely. His green eye flickered in a wink. "Come on, confess it. Were't willing to offer him your kiss! And I swear, he would have taken it if I had not been there. Clair would have had him for it but now cans't ask Clair to offer to bestow you on him with propriety and honour. How pleased I will be to wish you long love and happiness!"

Tashka stopped in the busy cobbled street and looked at him in outrage before admonishing him in disgusted and angry tones. "What are you talking of? Why should Clair have the right to bestow me wherever, just for that I am a younger child! I can bestow myself if I wish to. But I do not wish to. How dare you suggest I would go against the code in so disgusting a way after everything we have been through! Sweet Hell! Vadya is my senior officer too, you know."

"Shall't have to leave Sixth after all," Pava laughed. "Then he will not be your senior and mays't take him - and all his castles and port cities, the caravel and whatever. And I'll swear that's a fine young stallion you have to your Commander, surely has't inspected his ... equipment if he was ever wearing hose out on the town? Shall't not let some cold code stand between you and the favours of so well-endowed a son of the high nobility, eh? Shall't not have given the go-by to that merry Captain in Thiel for a nothing then. Do not deny that loves't him."

"Will you shut it about that Thiel Captain," Tashka said crossly. "He must be well married by now," there was a regretful glint in the annoyed slanted blue eye. "Of course I love Vadya. He is a fine Commander and the best of friends. My life is hung on his banner, I confess it," Pava snorted scornfully, "I love him much better than some panting one-day-one-night wriggle in the sheets!"

Pava's eyes bulged, laughter spurted in a helpless burst from his mouth and he stood laughing in the street while Tashka scolded him in a husky angry voice.

NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
151 Followers