Mrs. Miller

Story Info
Jennifer Miller, young housewife.
6.6k words
4.55
68.8k
95

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no underage sex or violence in this story.

***

I've been married to Bruce for 3 years now. He's very nice man with a job that is rather ordinary, but the pay is good and his position is secure. Whilst my Bruce is a sweet man, he's never seemed able to show his emotions, and as he has no close friends to confide in, he keeps everything bottled up inside of himself.

The more I thought about it, everything about our lives is so reasonable, perfectly logical in every way. So normal in fact that sometimes I want to scream. Bruce may be nice but to be frank, he is also boring.

Then it happened. I went shopping one day and bumped my shopping trolley into the back of somebody else's. It shook me a little as I knew it was my fault. I had been walking around in a dream world. The elderly man I had bumped into seemed nice and pleasant and was very concerned.

He could see I was upset so he invited me to have a cup of tea in the cafe attached to the supermarket and we just talked and talked and told each other about our lives. We had a corner table so we weren't distracted by too much noise.

I told him that my name is Jennifer and I'm 25 and my husband Bruce Miller was the same age, and an Accountant. I shared loads of family information which wasn't very dramatic but Brian (that was his name) was very attentive to me a I spoke For the first time in ages I felt important.

Brian told me that he was just over 60 and went on to explain that his wife had passed away about 8 months earlier and he now lived alone.

He spoke so nicely and was so sincere as I listened intently to him telling me about his wife. It was like a touching love story that had a sad ending. I was sorry when we had to leave.

It turned out that Brian lived in the next street to me and as he didn't have a car, I offered him a lift. It had started to rain and he gratefully accepted.

I usually do a daily shop as I don't really like having large bills and the next day, I again saw Brian at the store again picking up some cakes. When he saw me he immediately came over and said, "Thanks for the lift yesterday. You must allow me to buy you a cup of tea in return."

It really wasn't necessary but I accepted as it was a change from every day life.

Obviously, Brian was a lot older than me, but it was all so very innocent at the time. The thing that made me feel nice was that it was really different from the usual routine. As he was living so close to me it seemed silly not to give him a lift home and in a way it was sort of our secret.

This happened for about 4 days, with the usual cup of tea and chatting on the way home. For some reason I didn't say anything to Bruce about my new friend.

On Friday I had to give it a miss as I had to go with my husband to the solicitors to sort out some legal business about our house. For some reason missing our tea made me feel irritable and I wondered what Brian would be thinking, when I wasn't there.

On the Saturday I made my way into the supermarket once more. I made sure that it was about the same time as my previous visits. It was so silly but I felt like a happy young girl when I saw him hanging around the check out desks. He seemed to be waiting for me.

He looked as relieved as I felt when he saw me and although Brian had finished his shop, he came around with me pushing the trolley. When we had finished I immediately suggested that we go for a cup of tea.

He looked hesitant and my heart sunk a little until he said, "You pass my house on the way home Jenny, I hoped you would call in for a cup of tea. I have bought a few scones which I know you like." It all seemed so natural and nice, I happily agreed.

As we were sipping our tea, he told me that he had really missed seeing me the day before. I joked, "I am glad you thought about me Brian."

He looked at me seriously and said, "I hope you don't mind, but you have no idea of how much I thought about you, Jennifer."

I certainly didn't mind. I know its a very hackneyed American phrase but to be honest I felt like a million dollars.

We seemed to be able to chat about everything and anything. He wanted to know about my husband and my family and how I was brought up and school activities.

I felt so alive telling him about everything. I also wanted to know about his life and his wife. He was so interesting and clearly loved his wife very much. He was also very close to his brother, William who had recently retired.

When I asked about his brother, he was obviously very proud of William who was a very well known academic. William was a couple of years older than Brian and lived down on the South Coast with his wife Mildred.

Apparently William had been the Head Master of a very prestigious Finishing School for Young Ladies and Gentlemen aged between 18 and 23. Brian explained that there were only about 50 pupils in total and it was from educational establishments such as these that the leaders of our political life came from for over the last century.

It was so interesting as he gave names of certain high flying politicians who were former students. The school was noted for still favouring old methods of discipline and forms of behaviour which were frowned upon in modern educational practises.

Throughout the following week we met every day at his house after the shop. Brian may have been old enough to be my father but I could see he fancied me and I made a great effort to look nice for him. I even wore my best blouse and a shorter skirt than usual.

I realised that I couldn't go on like this indefinitely without saying something to my husband, so I casually mentioned to Bruce at the end of the second week, "I called into a friends house for some tea today, he's very nice."

I deliberately mentioned 'he' to see what reaction I would get from Bruce.

As I mentioned earlier, Bruce isn't a very expressive man. He looked a little surprised but said, "That's nice Jen. You could do with some more friends. What's his wife like?"

I immediately thought it was a sort of leading question and played it straight, "His wife passed away last year. He is 60 and lives alone."

Bruce went quiet for a while before saying, "So it was just two of you in the house alone?"

He wasn't directly accusing me of anything but I could almost see the pictures building up in his mind. I agreed, "Yes, just the two of us, having tea."

I added, "I met him in the Supermarket and I've have been to his house several times."

Before he could say anything I added, "And we were alone there, each time."

Bruce looked surprised but didn't ask anything more. He was very quiet and I could almost see the pictures growing in his head. He seemed off balance.

Strangely the situation was making me feel much more alert and alive. Nothing had happened, but Bruce was showing much more attention to me. When we retired for the evening he even tried to make love. He wasn't much good at it but the effort was enjoyable.

Over the next few days I saw Brian in his house and he was making great efforts to please me. I told him which cakes I liked best and sure enough, they were waiting for me at tea time. He also opened a bottle of red wine. It was lovely.

I also made efforts to please. I bought a nice uplift bra and let the top button of my blouse undone. I could see him staring a little and looking at my shortish skirt. It was knee length but it sometimes slid up a little when I moved.

It was an adventure which we were both enjoying.

Each evening after our Evening meal, Bruce tried to make more conversation. I knew he wanted to ask things but couldn't quite manage it.

Without having to do anything I was enjoying the situation.

Finally he cracked and tried to ask casually, "Have you seen your friend today for some tea?"

I nodded and answered in the same tone "Yes, of course. I've seen him every day and sometimes we have a glass of red wine. Good quality. I enjoyed it."

Bruce looked shocked. "Every day? You didn't mention it."

I looked at him, equally surprised, "I'm sorry, I didn't think I had to."

He was on the back foot again. "No, no. Of course not. I was just a bit surprised."

I felt absolutely wonderful. I could see a bit of a swelling in his trousers and began to look at my husband in a new light. Bruce was becoming a thinker and not so boring. I liked it.

Previously, it had been difficult to get two words out of my husband in the evenings, but now he wanted to talk about everything to me. Usually it came back to Brian and my visits. I let him start and then I would just feed him a titbit. It was a lovely game.

He always tried to make any questions light and casual, "That's a nice skirt you're wearing Jenny. Is it new?"

"Yes, I thought it was time to update to the new styles. I'm still only 25 and people tell me I still have nice legs."

He nodded, trying to work out his next question.

I moved on saying, "I also bought a new silk blouse and a new bra with a better uplift. I think it helps my appearance, don't you think?"

He nodded. There was nothing wrong with what I had told him. Nothing controversial as I was being so open. It was difficult for Bruce to object.

He managed to say, "I expect you get plenty of compliments from the men from time to time."

I laughed, "I suppose you men are all the same, Bruce."

I thought this would draw him out and it did.

He tried to sound casual again. "I expect Brian compliments you about your clothes Jennifer, when you are alone with him in his house."

I could see his trousers swelling again. I concealed a sly smile. He was getting an erection. He wasn't relaxed but the conversation was turning him on. It was doing lovely things for me as well.

I played to it "Yes, he really liked the shape of my blouse and said it looked nice and full. He also said my skirt looked lovely as my legs are nice and plump."

Bruce tried to sound protective, "You will have to be careful Jen, otherwise people will get the wrong idea if they hear him talking like that."

I laughed, "No chance of that Bruce. Don't forget we are in Brian's house all alone and he always locks the door."

My husband groaned and I saw him furtively use the palm of his hand to push down on the swelling in his trousers. I maintained my innocent demeanour and carried on chatting.

Mostly my chatting was family gossip, about my parents or christenings or upcoming marriages and general things which normally Bruce would ignore but now he really was making more effort to show interest.

He clearly got impatient with the subjects as he jokingly said, "I bet he tries to tease you sometimes?"

I deliberately misunderstood and asked, "Who?"

He murmured, "Brian."

"About what?"

"About your bust and legs and the short skirt."

I smiled, "Well your a man Bruce. You know what they are like."

"Does he try to look up your skirt, Jen?"

"Yes, I suppose he does. He seems to know I wear stockings and not pantyhose."

Bruce looked concerned and asked, "Did he say anything?"

I nodded. "Yes he told me that he liked my white elasticated suspenders."

"So he must have had a good look up then?" I knew his mind had pictures.

"I suppose so."

"Has he seen them?"

"Seen what."

"Has Brian seen your knickers?"

"I don't know. He hasn't said he's seen them but my skirt is short."

"I think he would like to see them."

I was enjoying things but I wanted things to come to a head.

"Would you mind if I showed him, Bruce?"

He had to answer me now and stuttered, "What. Show him what."

I spoke very calmly, "Would you mind if I bent over and showed Brian, my knickers."

He gasped and pressed down on his penis muttering "I don't know Jennifer."

I reached over and placed my hand on his swollen trousers in a grip and repeated, "Would you mind if he saw my panties, Bruce."

He gasped. "Oh God" and rushed to the bathroom.

He was quite a long time in the bathroom. I guessed what he was doing and decided to go up to bed. I was almost sleeping when he came up and joined me.

Although he must have satisfied himself in the bathroom, he was still rampant. He'd never performed with such vigour and energy. It was enjoyable for me. It seems so far fetched but I was fairly sure we were both thinking about Brian.

Over the next two days, events progressed nicely. Brian was so kind as we chatted. He really seemed more like a gentle father to me than a man I had met at the supermarket. I told him more things about my family and asked him about his brother William and his wife. He told me that William's wife had been the School Matron but she had retired the same time as her husband.

Each day the conversations became a little more intimate. When I knew Brian was looking, I took advantage by sitting carelessly in front of him. He even made a few jokes about me be nice and buxom, and I giggled like a young girl.

Each evening I reported everything to Bruce which seemed to double my pleasure.

I noticed that Bruce seemed to like words like buxom, especially in relation to Brian and myself.

My husband never made any judgements about my activities but asked the right questions which I found I could answer quite truthfully and obviously getting the right results causing him to make his evening dash to the bathroom. If he still had the energy later on, he performed well to my satisfaction.

It was about a week later that after one question and answer session I told Bruce that Brian had asked if I could wear a shorter skirt.

There was no immediate problems with Bruce who simply asked, "What did you tell him Jen?"

"I told him that wouldn't be possible as I was a married woman and it would look bad, if anyone saw me."

"But you are alone with him in his house and the doors are locked."

"Yes, but the skirt I wear now comes up to my stocking tops. He would like it to be much shorter. I would be showing my panties most of the time."

Bruce was thinking again. I could see the trouser movement as he asked, "So you don't want him to see your knickers all the time, Jen?"

It was a genuine question. I explained. "Although we are all alone in the house, I have to go shopping first and then we go to the car to get to his house. Everyone would see my skirt. I am a happily married woman and don't want to get a reputation."

Bruce agreed, "I can see where you are coming from, Jen, but there is a solution."

I looked at him quizzically, "What solution, Bruce?"

"You could wear a coat which will cover your skirt when you are shopping and not take it off until you are all alone in Brian's house."

I had found the last 6 weeks very exciting and I know that Brian had enjoyed it as well but it was only at that stage did I realise the excitement this was giving my husband.

I nodded, "That sounds O.K. Bruce. I will buy a little skirt this weekend."

Bruce was looking very red in the face as he said, "I can take the morning off tomorrow Jen. I know your size. I can buy a nice little skirt that I know Brian will like."

I reached over and squeezed his penis saying, "You are a Good Boy, Brucie", just before he dashed of for his evening bathroom visit. I'd started to really like my husband much more.

During my visits I had started to tell Brian a lot about Bruce and explained I was telling him everything about my daily visits to his house.

I thought that this may make him more cautious but he looked genuinely pleased, "That's wonderful Jen, it is so important in a marriage not to have any secrets. From what you tell me Bruce is a fine man and more importantly a really good husband."

I nodded. To be honest, I had started to view Bruce in a much more appreciative light myself. He wanted me to enjoy myself and clearly he appreciated my honesty every evening. It was also helping him personally, and us both as husband and wife.

Now that I wore my very short skirt to go visiting, Bruce's questions became more direct. I didn't object to this as he now made no attempt to hide his erection.

He usually commenced by asking the general more gossipy questions. We talked about Brian's wife and the effect it had on him. I felt quite at ease explaining to Bruce that Brian had told me quite a lot about his brother William and his wife Mildred and how admired he had been by all the pupils and more importantly, the teachers.

I had been surprised with the old fashioned discipline arrangements in a modern day educational establishment but, Brian had simply smiled, "My brother is an exceptional man, and the school had operated within these boundaries for so long that no one wanted to change anything."

He had added "Now that both William and Mildred have retired they miss the rules and regulations very much."

I had explained all this to my husband, and he was as curious as I was.

Bruce wanted to know what sort of man, Brian was, I told him that he was elderly and very much like my father. On a few occasions when I had those strange feelings I had slipped up and referred to him as Daddy or Uncle Bri.

Bruce was curious and asked if Brian had objected to me calling him Daddy. I laughed and said "He loved it and joked that I would have to become his Little Sweetie." Even Bruce smiled.

I then told him that Brian had asked a lot of questions about him. Bruce looked concerned and said "What did you say, Jennifer?"

"I simply told him the truth about you, Bruce, that you are such a lovely man and I am proud to be married to you. Actually we have had a number of conversations about you, so he knew that already."

I could see that Bruce was pleased as he leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. "Thanks Jen, I really appreciate that."

I said "No need to thank me Bruce, it is simply the truth. Brian knows quite a lot of people who must have spoken about you with much the same feeling. He has even told his brother about you. He told me last week that you were the sort of man he would like to be friends with."

Bruce was over the moon. As I said earlier he didn't have any close friends and to hear the nice things that another man had said about him was heart warming.

My husband was full of enthusiasm now, whenever the subject of Brian came up, and asked, "Did he like that little skirt I bought for you Jen."

"He loved it. He asked me to thank you. He said you are a wonderfully thoughtful husband and a good man."

Bruce looked pleased. Without ever meeting Brian he seemed to be developing a close relationship.

Our own conversations were much more direct now and he had his trousers undone and holding his penis as we chatted. I had told him that Brian did the same now when we chatted in his house. It was all quite open.

Bruce was moving closer to his bathroom dash when he asked me, "Has Brian asked you to do anything else since your wear the little skirt for him, Jen?"

I nodded, "Last week, when were sitting on little chairs directly opposite one another and he asked me if I would open my legs for him."

Bruce didn't query anything, just commented, "I thought he would like that when I bought you that little skirt."

I nodded. Bruce seemed to be taking credit for pleasing Brian and said "I expect he enjoyed looking at your panties up your skirt. Did he say anything more?"

I nodded, "He said he liked my knickers."

Bruce panted, "Which ones, Jen?"

"The small blue ones."

He groaned, "Could he see anything, Jen?"

"Of course he could. You know how narrow my panty gusset is."

Bruce groaned, "What else Jen."

"He liked looking at my crotch. He said I had a nice big womanly crotch."

Bruce muttered, "God, this is wonderful, but I don't want to cum yet."

I smiled. I knew I could tell him everything.

"He was rubbing his penis against the inside of my thigh."

"How did he manage that. You were sitting down."

12