A Match Made in Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed the gap with the runner in front of her and the closer she got the more amazed she became. The person in front of her had the biggest juiciest ass she had ever seen. Every time the runner's foot would hit the ground, the vibrations would run up through their leg and into her butt, making it bounce up and down. Bianca was memorized. She thought she had a fairly plump booty but this was nothing compared to the Kimmy K look alike in front of her.

Bianca followed behind the glorious ass, making sure she didn't get too close for the runner to notice her, perving on such a magnificent asset. Soon Bianca had an idea to cross the road opposite the runner and run parallel so she could get a better view of this person. As she pulled up level with the runner she turned and was astonished. "That Bubble Butt belongs to a BOY!" she screamed internally.

Upon finding out this revelation her dick instantly reacted, as she felt a jolt in her cock. Luckily her cock was still plugged in her ass, otherwise she would have been pitching a rather large tent. She turned and looked at the boy again, shocked that he could have such an enormous derriere. Her mouth began to water as she watched him bouncing up and down, his ass hugging the grey leggings he was wearing. "Surely he knows everyone is looking at him," She thought as she continued to gawk at this sexy boy.

Suddenly, Bianca lost her footing and she tripped falling on to the nature strip next to the road, in what would have looked like a comical fall, she had been starring at the boy for too long and didn't notice a change in the footpath. She let out a yell as she fell, alerting the boy to her presence. The boy turned around and saw Bianca lying on the ground in a heap, he reacted instantly coming over to check on her.

"Are you OK Miss?" He had genuine concern in his voice.

Bianca looked up and saw the boy standing over her, his gigantic ass eclipsing the sun from her view. 'My god it might even be bigger than I first thought.'

"I'm OK, just tripped over my stupid feet, no need to worry about me."

The boy smiled down at her. "You need to watch where you are going," He extended a hand to help her up.

"Thanks, I can be such a clutz sometimes..." Bianca took the boy's hand as he lifted her up.

"Anytime Miss..." he began before he stopped, as he was staring at Bianca's crotch, wide eyed. In the midst of falling, and getting an erection from staring at the boy's booty, Bianca's cock must have come free from the confines of her ass and was now creating an obscene bulge in the front of her leggings.

The boy blushed and looked away "Um ma'am, I think you might have a problem."

Bianca looked down and noticed her enormous cock. "Oh shit, I'm sorry you are not meant to see that." She began trying to stuff her cock back into a position that was less obvious, but nothing was working, especially with the eye candy standing right in front of her.

"Shit, Shit, Shit...I'm really sorry...It's just I was running ...and I got distracted ...and fell and now this stupid thing want go down..." She was becoming flustered with the predicament she had found herself in.

Taylor just watched as the women tried to conceal her cock. He looked her up and down as it started to dawn on him this was basically all of his fantasies in one, standing right in front of him. She was beautiful. Her long red hair, her amazing body and that dick. He had only had a glimpse of the bulge on the woman but it looked big, very big. Taylor started to get flustered as well, this woman was incredible.

Bianca was still fiddling with her cock, clearly flustered now by the turn of events, her eyes on the verge of tears at this point. Next thing she knew a hand was resting on her crotch, where her hands had been busy rummaging around, trying to settle down her python.

"Need a hand?" Bianca looked up to see the boy standing in front of her, with the faintest smile. She wasn't sure if the boy was super confident or shy but she was speechless by the situation. Eventually she found her voice trying to stammer a reply.

"Wha...What are you talking about?" She asked stupidly, both of them knew exactly what they were talking about, she just could not believe it.

The boy inched closer, staring directly into Bianca's eyes as his hand remained on her crotch. "It seems like you have a problem, and I am offering to help you fix that problem." Bianca could not believe her luck, here this angel of a boy, who had completely enthralled her during her run, is now offering to help silence her monster, rather than run in fear. The boy's hand started moving lightly over the fabric of her leggings.

"Are you sure... I mean... Are you sure you know what you want?" Bianca was perplexed, never in a million years did she think she would meet someone like this, and not the sexiest piece of ass she had ever seen.

The boy continued to stare into her eyes unwavering, he continued to inch closer, his hand still resting on her crotch, until they were face to face. To Bianca's surprise he moved in and planted his lips on hers. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened, accepting the kiss from a total stranger. Their tongues intertwined as they passionately explored each other's mouths. The french kissing became more and more intense as both parties began to release their sexual tension with one another.

Bianca finally pulled back from the kiss, looking at the cute innocent boy standing in front of her. His big doughy eyes looked up at her, wondering why she had pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I'm so horny, my place is just around the corner and if this continues for any longer I will get in trouble for exposing myself in public." Bianca giggled as she brought up the notion of exposing herself in public, she had basically just done that to the boy in front of her.

"Would you like to come back to my place?" She asked, hope in her voice.

The boy nodded "I would love to." The response set off fireworks in Bianca's head, she could not believe her luck. While Taylor had the exact same response inside his head.

"I'm sorry, I don't even know your name yet?"

"It's Taylor, what about you?"

"Bianca, now Taylor you don't mind that I have a cock do you?" This was the final barrier for Bianca, most guys claimed not to mind, but until you actually asked, you could never be certain.

Taylor shook his head "Not at all, I have been salivating ever since I saw the bulge in your leggings."

"Wow... you are a kinky boy aren't you?" Bianca smiled back, practically jumping out of her skin, she wanted to swoop up this boy, carry him back to her place and have her way with him.

"You could say that," Taylor winked at Bianca "Normally I am quite reserved but something about you has got me so hot and bothered."

Bianca grabbed Taylor's hand and started walking/jogging/running back to her place. She didn't care about the massive bulge protruding from the front of her leggings, there was no one around and she just wanted to get home to plunder this boy's ass. The two giggled as they basically ran back to Bianca's place, both starting to get overwhelmed with excitement, as their dreams were coming true.

****************

As soon as the door closed to Bianca's apartment the pair were all over each other, their hands exploring each other bodies as their tongues explored each other's mouths. Taylor was slightly shorter then Bianca, as he stood up on his tippy toes, sucking on her tongue. His hands exploring her body, getting a feel of Bianca's breasts and ass. Bianca's hands hadn't moved from Taylor's ass. She had been constantly kneading his ass meat like dough, enthralled by the boy's glorious booty.

"Shit, this fucking ass is amazing... how does a cute boy like you have such a beautiful butt?" Taylor giggled, he loved being complimented on his booty, let alone from the goddess standing in front of him. "You don't think it is too big?" he teased back, looking down at Bianca's hands groping his ass.

"Oh my god!... not at all, it is the most wonderful thing in the world."

"I'm not sure about that," Taylor replied in between long deep kisses. "I think this cock monster may give my booty a run for its money for the greatest thing in the world."

Taylor's hands began to roam further down finally settling on the steely rod in the confines of Bianca's leggings. He finally got to experience how big her cock actually was... and it was BIG. His hand barely fit around the outline of Bianca's cock, and his eyes were wide, he could not believe such a cock could exist, let alone on this beautiful woman.

"Do you like cock Taylor?" Bianca said, looking down at her prize, practically drooling at the mouth. "I've never experienced...a real-life cock..." Taylor was overly excited and couldn't believe his luck in the position he found himself in.

"I'll be sure to make sure you experience everything there is to know about cocks, and how to give and receive pleasure from them..." Little did Bianca know that Taylor was an anal whore, who could not wait to try and stuff her enormous cock in his ass. Although even Bianca's penis may prove a challenge for his asspussy, he had never taken something as big and thick as Bianca's 11 inch cock.

Taylor couldn't wait any longer, he hooked his fingers around the waistband of Bianca's leggings and pulled down. "Ohh someone is a bit keen..." Bianca was loving the attention she was receiving, this was all she had ever wanted, in the form of the sexiest boy she had ever seen.

Taylor didn't say anything, he was too focused on removing Bianca's leggings, which was proving quite difficult due to the giant cock getting in the way. Finally, Taylor navigated his way around Bianca's dick and pulled her leggings down to reveal her cock in all its glory.

Taylor sucked in air as he finally witnessed Bianca's giant cock in the flesh. Jutting out in front of her, the cock was enormous, fully erect and was staring right at Taylor with a drop of pre cum sitting on the end of her cock head. Taylor couldn't believe the amount of cock meat in front of him. Her shaft was the same beautiful milky colour of her skin with her bulbous head a delicious pink colour. Taylor licked his lips as his started to feel very thirsty, he could not wait to suck down her creamy jizz, directly from the source.

Finally, Bianca's voice stirred Taylor from his trance. "You know its rude to stare..." Bianca cheekily winked at Taylor, while she brought her hand up to her cock and waved it in his face. "Why don't you come and show me how amazing you find this cock..."

Taylor didn't need more encouragement, he edged closer until his face was directly in front of her cock and stuck out his tongue, licking the underside of her glorious shaft.

"Yeeesssssss," Bianca hissed, feeling his warm tongue on her cock. "You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this." She closed her eyes, leaning against the wall behind her, finally enjoying someone worshiping her cock.

Taylor continued to lick the shaft of her cock, trying to coat every glorious inch of it with his saliva. He really had his work cut out for him with this giant sausage. He finally reached the head of her cock and began sucking on the giant mushroom head, barely being able to fit his jaw around her cock.

"Omg... Taylor... you are amazing... I've never had anyone suck my cock before."

Taylor looked up at Bianca, her cock popping out of his mouth. "No one has ever sucked this beautiful cock before... That is a joke." He couldn't believe this woman, and her penis, were not praised every day. He returned to suckling on the tip of her cock, enjoying the taste of her pre cum, which had not stopped leaking at of her dick.

"Use your hands baby... stroke my shaft."

At this stage, Taylor's hands had just been hanging limply by his side, purely using his mouth to pleasure the giant cock in front of him, but he didn't need any encouragement to begin stroking her cock. He brought up both his petite hands and began stroking the enormous monster, rubbing in the saliva he had previously left on her penis.

"MMMmmmmm, yes... That feels incredible," Bianca was finally enjoying the sensations of someone else playing with her cock and she was loving it. His little hands worked expertly up and down her shaft as he continued to suck on her head. But she needed more. She placed the hands on the back of Taylor's head, trying to force her cock further into his mouth and down his throat.

Taylor noticed Bianca's advances and tried to accommodate her cock penetrating his mouth. His jaw stretched as her cock slowly entered deeper and deeper into his warm mouth. However, all good things must come to an end, and although Taylor wanted to take her entire cock down his throat, his wind pipe was now being blocked by her enormous shaft and he was running out of oxygen.

"Fuck yes, that feels so good, I can't believe how talented you are," Bianca was squirming under the pleasure Taylor was inflicting on her, not realizing the boy was running out of air. Finally, Taylor had to yank himself of her cock as he didn't want to pass out. Ropes of saliva connected between his mouth and chin and Bianca's dick after his obscene deep throat attempt.

"I'm... I'm sorry... I couldn't... breath," Taylor spluttered trying to regain his breath. He looked down and was slightly dishearten to see he had only taken a third of Bianca's cock. He couldn't believe there was two thirds of untouched cock meat he had yet to pleasure.

"Oh my god, you don't have to be," But before Bianca could finish her sentence, Taylor was back to sucking her cockhead, catching her off guard. "Fuucckkk... you really are a little pervert aren't you," She said looking down at her new boy toy.

Taylor started sucking on her cock with more force trying to suck out her delicious cum, that he so desired. He brought up his hands to her steely shaft and began stroking her cock feverishly. "Baby... if you keep that up... I'm going to cum..." She said breathlessly, struggling to comprehend the amazing sensation of the blowjob she was receiving.

Taylor just continued to suck, wanting to taste her delicious load. By the amounts of pre cum she had produced, Taylor knew that she would produce massive amounts of creamy cum for him. And he was not wrong.

"Taylor, I'm gonna cum...Taylor...Fuck... I'm... I'm Cumming Taylor... FUCCCCKKKKK."

Bianca's legs began to shake as her orgasm finally hit her. Her cock began spewing forth hot ropes of cum into Taylor's mouth, while he greedily tried to swallow and keep up with the unfathomable amounts of cum. Taylor couldn't believe how lucky he was, her cock was creating so much delicious cream, he just continued to drink down like a milkshake. He loved the delicious sweet tangy texture of her cum, it was making him unbelievably horny.

Meanwhile, Bianca was losing her footing, she couldn't believe how nice it felt having Taylor suck her cum out of her giant dick. Eventually the orgasm began to lessen and she was able to start thinking clearly again. Taylor sucked the last few drops of cum from her cock before releasing her cock head with a pop and smiling up at Bianca.

"How was that?" He asked, knowing full well he had just taken her to heaven and back. Bianca didn't say anything... choosing to pick Taylor up off the floor and crash her lips against his. She could taste the remnants of cum on his tongue, as they fell deeper into each other's embrace. She had never been happier... but Taylor was not finished. The blowjob he just given had sparked an inner desire, deep within Taylor, his asshole began to twitch, it needed to be filled with the delicious cock he had just serviced.

Taylor pulled away from Bianca. "It's my turn now... I need to be satisfied," He was flustered, he couldn't believe how horny swallowing her cum had made him. "Oh my god... of coarse...where are my manners... I should be returning the favor," Bianca slowly began to lower her knees but was stopped by a hand on her shoulder.

Taylor was looking down at her, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. "Where is your bedroom?" In all the commotion, the couple had failed to move from the front entrance of the apartment, they had been to engrossed in each other's sexual bodies.

"It's just down the hall... why?"

"I want you to wait here for a minute and come join me in the bedroom... I will have a surprise for you," Taylor winked and with that he walked away from Bianca down the hall. Bianca just stared, as the blowjob had almost made her forget about the huge ass that was attached to the boy. She watched as he swayed his hips down the hallway, showing off every curve of his bubble butt. She couldn't take his eyes off him... the way those leggings clung to beautiful cheeks made her mouth water...and with that he reached the bedroom and entered, leaving Bianca standing naked at her front door, with another painful erection having watched the most perfect ass walk away from her.

****************

The next minute felt like the longest minute of Bianca's life. She stood in her doorway, still half dazed from the incredible blowjob, she had just received from an incredibly sexy boy. She was slowly stroking her cock, which was now covered in cum and saliva from the recent sexual escapades. She was counting to 60, trying her hardest to give Taylor the full minute he had asked for.

'58...59...60!' "Finally a minute," She practically ran to her bedroom excited to see what Taylor had in store for her. The buxom dickgirl ran through her house, her boobs and giant cock bouncing in time with every step she took. She finally reached the door and opened it to see the sexiest sight she could have ever imagined.

Perched on top of the bed, Taylor was face down and ass up. He was completely naked and emulated every fantasy Bianca ever had about deflowering a cute boy toy. Taylor's ass was facing the door to the bedroom. He looked over his shoulder as he heard the door open and smiled and gently stared shaking his juicy booty. "What took you so long... I have been waiting patiently for you to come and stretch my bootyhole." He smacked his fat ass causing it to ripple. He then placed both his hands on his cheeks and began to pry apart his delicious butt to reveal the treasure hidden behind them, exposing his dirty pink star.

Bianca was stunned by the sight in front of her. Her eyes were starting directly at Taylor's brown eye. Taylor loved the way his booty had enthralled Bianca as she stood speechless. He started flexing his butthole, making it wink at Bianca, his perverted actions were making Bianca head spin. Her cock had never been this hard, it was almost painful with blood coursing through her shaft.

"Well... are you just gonna stand there?... My butt is hungry... It wants to taste your fat sausage you have there."

That finally snapped Bianca out of her trance, she pounced on the gorgeous femboy. She walked up above Taylor and smacked his fat ass, causing Taylor to let out a little moan as he continued to spread his bubble butt. Bianca placed her bulging cockhead against his rosebud, making them kiss as she spread her pre cum over his love button. But Bianca was not going to just shove her cock in balls deep straight away, this perverted boy wanted to have fun and she was going to give it to him.

She knelt down, her face centimeters away from his juicy asshole, as her mouth began to salivate. Without warning Bianca shoved her face in his ass, placing her warm tongue directly on his hole. Taylor moaned, as he felt Bianca tongue begin to work his asshole, licking every crevice as she explored his nether regions. Bianca brought her hand up and began fondling Taylor balls, as she continued to 'clean' his dirty hole with her tongue.