All Comments on 'A Match Made In Heaven Ch. 02'

by Match Made In Heaven

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Promising but needs work

The story shows promise but there is one major flaw and several minor ones. First, the chapters are too short. Chapters one and two combined are barely enough for a full chapter. There were almost 3 weeks between the posting of the 1st and 2nd chapter. I suggest the author delay posting until he/she can have more words on paper.

Also the work needs editing. There are spelling and continuity errors. For example, in chapter 1 the heroine was 27 years old, but in chapter she was 24. This may seem to be a minor complaint, but it's the kind of thing that annoys a reader and detracts from the story.

Still, the story shows signs of being good. The author should be slightly more prolific and slightly more careful in editing.

khkbkhkbalmost 20 years ago
Great!

I LOVED this chapter. Why? That's pretty easy to explain. It has ALL the ingredients for a great, no, correction, for an overwhelming romance. Two people of different gender meet, both claim legal rights on the same subject, both seem to be sort of stubborn, both are, each in his own right, nice/pretty/handsome people and both leave one the other in anger. Oh, this might become heaven to read, when they will have to live together in that house (you'll find a reason why, I'm sure!), and then slowly, ever so slowly recognising the other one (in the biblical sense in the end)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous