All Comments on 'A Matched Set of Boytoys Ch. 02'

by naughtyloveling

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Wonderful teasing fun. The tables have definitely turned - will Mia be able to reassert any control over these boys, or just give in to them?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
OK so far, though the girl is playing a dangerous game

She thought of how the twins might hold her down, and I'm all in favour of that, but she's got to be sure that's what she wants if she intends to continue the tease.

Might be very hard to convince the boys she was only playing.

I hope you don't turn this into a non-con story, that would just spoil the whole playful mood that has been set so far.

vajaynevajayneover 13 years ago
so captivating

more please!! this story is one of the best I have read in a long time. I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

This is seriously one of the best stories I have read!! I love how you have established each character, making them more real and understandable. I agree about the non-consent though. Mia has to want it too. But so far, I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful read

I was really sorry to come to the end of your stories. I enjoyed them very much, please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful

absolutely loved the stories. The build up is incredible. PLEASE PLEASE continue!

DaddyDeepInsideYouDaddyDeepInsideYouover 12 years ago
Mistress of Tease

Really beautifully written - I am seduced - pity I could only give you 5 stars.

vajaynevajayneover 12 years ago
please continue!

Love how well you set up the scene. I think I need a massage now! Please continue writing, I can only re-read this story so many time without making up my own ending, but I really want to hear yours!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaughtyloveling@naughtyloveling
I love to write. To me, the joy is in the chase, the dance, the slow patient seduction. This is all set off so well when one gets the the hard, fast, nasty bits.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES