A Mate to Howl For Ch. 05

Story Info
Colin spills the beans.
6.1k words
4.69
8.1k
19
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who engage in sex are to be considered over the age of eighteen years.

I am so sorry! I pasted the unedited file, as in a compkete voice to text version with no read through. I have slightly edited this and ask for forgiveness.

There are nods to pocketbooklover and partwolf through the universe this story is set in.

And thank you for hanging in here. I travel the US in a RV with my husband, doing his bucket list, and the last few weeks we have been super busy.

Please vote and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them.

~~~~

Six months ago

Yuri Bostic was just settling into his appetizer, a lovely redhead with ample breasts when he caught a familiar scent in the air. His hand slowly inched past the hem of the skirt and closed in on her freshly shaven center. His fingers brushed over her soaked slit as his mouth worked lower, tugging her breast free from her strapless dress. Her moans became louder as two fingers slid deep inside her silken folds, sawing in and out before his thumb brushed her clit. Her hips jerked forward as his fangs elongated and a moment later bit into her tender breast, drawing deep. The woman under him climaxed over his fingers as he slowly took his time feeding on her.

Yuri twisted his fingers and rubbed the rough bundle of nerves causing her to climax again. Once his need was sated he looked over to the man slipping into the booth with a bottle of wine and two glasses. After licking the wound, he withdrew his hand, sucking her taste from each finger. "Do you want a taste?" Yuri asked, righting the redhead.

"No, thank you," Colin sighed, seemingly bored with being there. He filled the glasses, offering his long-time friend one. His eyes touched the woman who was recovering. She was pretty, but not what he was looking for.

"Why don't you go have a drink at the bar. I will find you soon." Yuri said as he tucked her breast back into her dress. He kissed her with heat, letting his tongue reassure her that he wasn't done with her. Yuri watched as she scooted from the booth, patting her perfect ass. "She is quite tasty." He murmured. "What makes you so melancholic?"

Colin sighed again, sipping his wine, and looked over the club. He was missing something. He was nearly three thousand years old and bored with living. Apathy had set in a little over a month ago. Neither women nor work alleviated the abyss surrounding his soul. "Nothing seems to interest me." He drained the glass and filled it again.

"I think I am done living." He commented as he swirled his wine. His eyes shut as he took a deep sniff trying to decipher where the wine was from. When he opened them he sighed for the third time in as many minutes.

Yuri's attention shifted fully to Colin. He was concerned with the confession. Colin was the oldest vampire he knew and his lifelong friend. There was only one person who knew that Colin was his sire. "Surely this is a joke," Yuri remarked as his brows narrowed. "You can't be serious."

Colin slid the wine glass from hand to hand across the table as he nodded. "There has been nothing these last few years to hold my interest. I have looked. I have tried everything, and now I'm ready for the long sleep."

Yuri shook his head. "I don't accept that. You are twenty-five years older than me and I am fairly certain we haven't climbed Everest yet." He offered. "And we haven't been back to Australia this century. We have a bet, and you are not backing out of it."

Colin smirked and gave a hard laugh. "Everest? Is that all you got?" He laughed again under his breath. Then something unexpected happened that caught his attention.

"Get your hands off of me!" The dirty blonde-haired woman said as she splashed a glass of white wine in the man's face. She stood, spun around, and took three steps before stumbling into the front of the booth where Colin and Yuri were sitting, landing on her palms. Her would-be date jumped from the table and knocked her forward in an attempt to grab her.

"Typical bitch! I spent good money on dinner. The least you could do is show some respect to those above you." He growled.

She balled up her small fist and punched the man in the nose behind her. "Respect! You have some nerve!" She never saw the slap coming until his hand was halted an inch from her cheek. With a gasp, she followed the new arm to an Adonis of a man. He was well over six feet tall, had short black hair, and had insanely blue eyes.

"Carlo," the Adonis called to one of the bouncers and two men appeared from the darkness and walked the man away. Colin turned to the small woman and took in her features. She was barely five feet tall and looked young enough to be a teenager. Though he knew she had to be of age since she was in the club and his security could spot a fake ID easily enough. She had dirty blonde hair that was set in a French twist. She had blue hazel eyes and a perfectly angled nose that accented her plump pink lips. He had to admire the way they were pressed tight at the moment.

"Are you okay, Miss?" Colin asked, diverting his full attention to the woman. He looked her over from toe to her wonderful eyes, finding he was becoming lost in them. He noted her fist balled so tight her knuckles were white. He also could hear Yuri moving from the booth behind him and came to stand beside him.

Aria Lannister stood her full five foot one height in her two-inch pump sandals. Her right hand opened and shut several times to burn off the adrenaline rush. She could hear her heartbeat in her ears and the sounds around her seemed to distort. She knew a voice was asking her a question, but for the first twenty seconds, she heard a strangled alien sound much like the adults in a Charlie Brown cartoon that eventually formed coherent words. "No. No, I am most assuredly not okay."

Aria looked at the two men, trying to convince herself that they were not the most perfect men she had ever seen and that she wasn't imagining them. They were both over a foot taller than her, both had broad shoulders, angular youthful faces, perfect teeth as well as immaculately dressed. She didn't need her body telling her to stay. She held her right hand up and backed from them. "I will be fine, I just need a moment."

Colin frowned when he looked her over and saw the red mark on her left cheek. It was clear she had been hit. He fought down the sudden need to drain every pint from her attacker. He reached his hand out slowly, lifting her chin to inspect the growing bruise. When he spoke his voice was strained. "Did he hit you?"

She nodded, though she wanted to pull away from his touch. She didn't like strangers touching her. "I would just like to go home." She sighed. Tonight had been a disaster and she just wanted a hot bath, a glass of red wine, and her bed. "If you will excuse me." Aria's indignation was her own and she didn't need these men involved. She gave a worried smile and headed for the door.

Just before she reached the heavy doors a woman stopped her to get her name for the report. The club had decided to ban the man and needed some basic information.

Colin Andrews could hear her giving her name but refused to give any other information. "Aria Lannister," he breathed out as if deciding her name was perfect.

"She seemed tasty," Yuri smirked, watching his friend's face. "Maybe I might have to sample her."

Colin's hand shot out and gripped Yuri's throat. "Don't speak to her and don't even look at her." His voice was a feral growl. His fingers tightened, making his point known, Aria was his.

Yuri laughed. "For someone who lost his will to live, you certainly seem wound tight."

Colin released his friend. He took a moment to straighten his shirt before grabbing his wine glass and walking toward the office.

A little over a week later Aria was walking out of her small loft apartment as an early morning wind wrapped around her body bringing a chill. Fall in Southwest Georgia was unpredictable. Most mornings it was bearable at 50 degrees Fahrenheit, but this November morning saw a hard freeze and it was a low 29 degrees. Aria blew warm breath on her ungloved fingers as she fought the door handle and noticed her rear tire was flat. "Oh come on!" She growled, kicking the tire only to hit it wrong and feel a sharp pain in her toe. She leaned her weight on the rear quarter panel and decided right then and there she was not dealing with it today.

Limping back from the parking lot she noticed a Georgia State Patrol slowing down behind her car. Truthfully she didn't give it much attention until she was at her door and fumbling with the key. The moment she heard the click and twisted the handle she heard her name. Aria turned around and she was greeted by three officers, two men, and a woman.

"I'm Aria Lannister. Can I help you?" She took a step inside the door, placing her purse and keys on the small table. Other than some confusion about why the police would be at her house at six in the morning, she didn't appear disheveled by their presence. Her eyes darted between them when she spotted a third car pulling in and a Chaplain stepping out. It was the Bible in his right hand that forced her attention back to the lead officer.

"Miss Lannister, do you have a brother Jackson Paul Lannister?" His voice boomed in her head.

Aria felt herself nodding and heard several more questions and then more words tumbled through her brain. "I'm sorry to inform you there has been an accident." Aria registered they were talking to her and she must have blanked out because the next thing she remembered was waking up and making coffee and talking to a polished urn on the table a week later. It would be another three weeks before Aria would find routine in her life.

Her best friend Janet Miller had forced her out of her apartment and to dinner. Janet even dressed her in a spaghetti strap teal dress just to show Aria she was still alive.

They talked and by the time dessert came Aria was feeling somewhat normal. She didn't feel alone anymore. When Janet suggested they go to the club Dark Temptations for dancing and drinks, she hesitated, but Janet again didn't let her say no.

Aria arrived before her friend and sat at the bar, ordering a glass of white wine while she waited. She sent off a text letting Janet know she was giving her five minutes to show up or she was leaving. At four minutes and fifty-five seconds, a voice started her.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

She was about to tell the voice no when she glanced up, seeingherAdonis standing there with his perfect smile. Heat soared to her center and her heart started to hammer in her chest. "Only if you join me." The words tumbled from her lips before her brain even had the chance to catch up. "Oh my, that sounded desperate." She cringed and looked away.

He laughed softly as he nodded to the bartender. He lifted his glass to his lips and smiled. "I'm Colin and at the risk of sounding like a cheesy pickup artist, I think you are the most beautiful women I have ever seen, so I could never see the desperation in you."

She tilted her drink in his direction in a salute before sipping her own. "You are right Colin, that did sound like a pickup line. It was good though, but now I'm curious if you have better ones." Aria couldn't believe she was flirting with this gorgeous man. She was normally shy and reserved. Other than the failed date last month it had been over a year since she went on a date.

Several seconds passed before he spoke. "The only thing more beautiful than you are right now would be looking at you on my pillow tomorrow morning." His smile never wavered. "How was that one?" He asked, turning his body so she was his only focus.

Her breath caught in her throat as did her ability to speak. She downed her wine and set the empty glass on the bar. "I uh," she fumbled. "Wow, that was pretty good as well. And how do you think you could get me in your bed?" She looked up into his blue eyes, feeling her traitorous body heating in all the right places.

"Like this," he whispered, leaning down and capturing her lips with a fiery branding. Colin's hand cupped her cheek as his tongue demanded entrance to her mouth. He pressed his chest to hers and kissed her quite forcefully.

When he finally broke the kiss, they were inches apart. "I think I would like to see your pillow." She whispered as her eyes opened. Aria's voice was not the only thing trembling from the kiss.

"You won't regret this," Colin said, leaning close and kissing her lower lip.

The intimate gesture was not lost on her. This incredibly gorgeous man wanted her. She felt her body heat rise again as her breath caught in her chest. Aria knew this was not a smart choice, but she let him escort her from the club to an expensive-looking Aston Martin. Looking at the man and his car she knew she was seriously out of his league.

Colin drove the thirty-minute trip to his home, which normally was a good forty-minute ride. Aria should have thought him reckless, but she found him exhilarating. When he turned off the road to a private drive she looked at a three-story white mansion with massive pillars along the front. There were five steps to a porch that encompassed the front, giving it a Greek feel. Colin opened the car door offering her his hand before walking ahead of her, to open the massive French door.

Aria stepped inside, awestruck by the beauty of the foyer. It went all the way to the third floor and a humongous crystal chandelier hung flooding soft light over the marble tiles. "Your house is beautiful." She whispered, fumbling with her purse in her hands, again feeling completely overwhelmed by him and his home. She barely could afford food and gas in the same week and here she was in a foyer that cost more than she made in a decade.

Colin gave her a soft smile before he leaned to her, slanting his mouth to hers, letting his tongue slide over her lower lip until her mouth opened to him. He cupped her cheeks as her taste washed over him and solicited a groan of deep want. She had such a light and delicate taste, and he decided he could get lost in it. He wrapped his arms around her, lifting her small frame across his chest as the kiss deepened. He carried her towards the stairs. He had rooms on the second floor he used to entertain company, but the woman in his arms deserved more than a used bed. Colin diverted at the last moment to the library.

His room was on the third floor and he never allowed any of his female guests to enter there. Colin didn't do relationships or invest in the emotions of his bedmates. It was very simple, women gave him pleasure and he returned it tenfold. Not a single woman ever left his home unsatisfied. But this small woman with her ability to make him feel again touched his feral vampire nature and he was going to indulge it. Colin led her to the leather couch, branding her lips once more before turning his attention to the fireplace and bringing the logs to a blaze before extending his hand to hers.

Aria tried to get her feet to move, but she was glued to her place as she looked Colin over from head to toe. As a general rule, she didn't go home with strange men and didn't have one-night stands. She was out of her comfort zone with this perfect man. "Colin," she said softly.

He held up a finger to her lips. "Don't overthink this. Just let yourself feel." He said in a deep husky voice that sent volcanic heat to her center. His fingers touched hers and he brought her to him as he kneeled. He planted a kiss on her midsection as his strong hands moved over her thighs and bunched the thin fabric of her dress up. His soft lips met her warm thigh planting several kisses before he inched away. "Strip." His eyes touched hers as his need to show dominance emerged.

Aria's heart was beating so fast that she thought for a moment he could see it pounding on her chest. She kept looking into his eyes as she slowly lowered each strap exposing her perfectly formed breasts. Her pink nipples stuck out like pencil erasers as the material bunched on her hips. Her trembling fingers finally worked the zipper-free and the thin fabric pooled at her ankles.

Colin watched as she undressed allowing him to see the swell of her breasts, the pink nipples as they hardened against the chilled air. The soft curve of her flat stomach flowed, finally exposing the teal lace panties that hid her tangle of blonde curls. He leaned in scenting her arousal again and touched the moist material between her thighs with his mouth as he kissed her most private area. Colin used his teeth to lower her panties and continue to kiss her inner thigh as he helped her free of the last barrier.

A strong arm wrapped around her waist bringing her to his body. He breathed in her scent again and groaned with need. Colin pinched and tugged on a nipple as he hungrily kissed her. Breaking the kiss he felt a little playful. "You are the most dangerous creature I have ever met."

Aria had never experienced anything more erotic than the man looking at her. She had only ever seen this look when a dog looked at bacon. She released a breath and lowered her hand to her left nipple pulling on it. She noticed how Colin's breath caught in his throat. She continued lowering her right hand and stopped where her curls started. She moved her index finger to her clit and inhaled a sharp breath as his fingers dug into her hip.

He moved quickly wrapping his arm around her body, lowering her to the thick fur rug and covering her smaller body with his. He branded her lips with fire before quickly removing his shirt. Once more his tongue was deep in her mouth. His hand explored her nipples, twisting and tugging as he tried to force throaty moans from the glorious woman below him. He kissed between her breasts and then moved lower, pausing to fully investigate her navel.

Aria took a deep breath and tensed. It wasn't a response he was expecting. "Aria?" He asked against her navel. Colin looked into her eyes and saw the apprehension looking back. "What's wrong?" His voice was gentle and caring and showed his concern. He wondered if someone had hurt her.

She forced herself to calm down as she answered him. "I don't have a lot of experience as a lover and it hit me that I might not be adequate as a lover." She moved her hand to his shoulder as she spoke. "I have only had one lover and he made me feel horrible."

"The man that took your most precious gift and hurt you was selfish." He said softly. "I would never take my pleasure until you are fully satisfied." Colin could feel her tensing. "Ohh my sweet Aria, you are an amazing woman and perfect." He leaned once more kissing her swollen lips, hard and with such urgency, wanting to erase any doubt that he wanted her.

He stood and removed his pants and boxers as she whimpered at his sudden departure. Colin stood there with his incredible erection standing against his belly, giving her a salute. He could see the fear and excitement in her eyes again.

She swallowed, imagining him inside of her. "You are so big," she confessed. Her center filled with fire and her slit leaked with her desire though fear etched her eyes.

Colin knew she was small, but he would ensure she felt no pain when he was ready to complete his own needs. He would take all night to prepare her. "Trust me," he whispered, snaking an arm under her and bringing her center to his mouth. His tongue moved over her clit, giving it a good taste before he slipped one finger along her soaked hot slit. He forced his finger into her silky folds, as his free thumb opened her. He growled, feeling how tight and soaked she had become. His teeth raked over the perfectly swollen nub before his lips latched on and he suckled her. He heard her approval and knew her fear had been replaced with lust. Colin twisted his finger up against the raw patch of nerves in a come here motion and felt her body jerk. A second finger slid deep inside in a sawing motion as his tongue continued his assault.

12