A Mate to Howl For Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to..." Aria's scream finished her words as she shattered around his fingers. She felt the white blinding heat release through her center and flood his mouth.

He couldn't get enough of her scent, or her cries as he kept her at the peak of climax. it was making his cock ache and wasn't certain how long he could contain his need. But Colin was relentless and brought Aria to a puddled mess four more times before he heard his name moaned again. Hearing his name on her lips was enough to finish him. He rubbed the inside nerve bundle as he crushed against her, knowing she would shatter, and when she did his eager mouth, drank her fifth climax, his wicked tongue entered and lapped at her flood, slowly bringing her down. But Colin had his needs and he moved with lightning speed lining his rock-hard cock to the slick opening and without warning split her in two.

Aria cried out in shock. She felt some discomfort but quickly recovered. "Oh god!" She cried out as her body adjusted to his thick cock.

"You are so tight," he growled as he leaned into her, folding her hips in half as he began to assault her body. His beast was close to being free with this amazing woman below him and frankly, he didn't care to stop himself. His mouth moved to kiss her again. He pistoned harder and faster, rocking her small frame in his arm. His lips moved to her jaw as his hips pounded into her feeling her cuntal muscles tightening again. His arm under her held her to him, giving him leverage to keep her center to his, and exposed her perfect breasts. He felt her legs wrap around his waist and knew he could no longer control his beast.

Colin's fangs elongated as he suckled her right breast into his mouth and pierced her delicate flesh. The instant her taste hit his tongue he started to draw deep. He felt her tighten around his cock, sending a shock wave through his body as she climaxed quickly. The wave roared over him as he pumped his thick ropes into her as her muscles milked him. He drew several more long swallows of her blood tasting the exotic mix of her passion mixed with her blood. She was intoxicating. As his hips slowed he withdrew his fangs and sealed the wound. Colin held her trembling body to his, easing her to the thick rug.

For the first time in her life, Aria was satisfied. She lay with her eyes closed feeling exhaustion taking hold. When Colin laid to her side, she kissed his jaw and fought to stay awake.

"Sleep my dear sweet Aria," he whispered and held her until her breath became deep. He eased from her side, watching her sleep, and then did something he had not done in two millennia. He scooped her in his arms and walked up the stairs, three at a time. He crawled beneath his silk sheets and pulled her tiny body against his and drifted to sleep.

~~~

Present Day

... "Take care," Colin said as he hung up. He leaned back in his leather chair as Aria walked into his office. The smile that had been absent returned to his face. "Aria my love, care for a ride?" He grinned. It was time for her to know the truth...

Aria could tell by Colin's face whatever he needed to tell her was important. She had only heard part of the conversation. Aria rarely eavesdropped, Colin was an open book to her questions. "I would love to."

Less than ten minutes later they were in his Jeep and heading towards Albany from his Worth County home. "I need to have a serious conversation that will affect our future together, my love." They had been together for nearly five months, and he had kept his true nature hidden. He wanted to tell her the truth but knew there was a chance he would lose her.

Aria tensed. Fear and apprehension mixed with excitement and curiosity as she wondered about his meaning of 'our future together. "Of course, we can talk." She said in her normal gentle voice. It was rare that Aria ever raised her voice or changed her tone. She had a knack for using a soft-spoken melody when she spoke. Yuri had come the closest to upsetting her when he made an impromptu visit and accused her of being a gold-digger and insinuated Colin felt the same. She slapped his face, twice. Using not so lady-like words she told him what she thought of his opinion and where he could stick it. Then she simply drove to her tiny apartment. Colin was none too happy with Yuri and Aria was none too happy in general. She even stopped answering Colin's calls and texts for two weeks, deciding that she didn't need to justify her actions and would not give Colin or Yuri the time of day. Yuri cornered her at her job and apologized, and continued to do so until she finally accepted it. Shortly after she texted Colin and told him she was sorry she had been a real jerk to him and that Yuri explained it was his opinion only. He accepted the apology and punished her by strapping her to his dining room table and toying with her until she passed out.

Colin reached over and took her hand in his, giving it a tender squeeze. "I know dating me has been an adjustment." He said. "I have realized that I want more of us. I want you to consider moving in with me. But before you say anything, I need to tell you a few minor details about me." He turned off Highway 82 at Countyline Road.

"I'm listening," Aria replied, looking at him for some sort of clue to where he was leading the conversation. "Just know no matter what, you can tell me anything." It was her turn to squeeze his hand.

Colin had lived 2754 years wandering through time without pause. But right now he was completely disarmed by the tiny woman sitting at his side. He knew the instant he saw her at the club that she was the other half of his soul. "You say that now, but let's see how you are in ten minutes." He turned again to a small house and parked in the driveway.

Looking at the single-story home he waited until the door opened and a woman waved them in. The woman appeared to be in her mid-fifties and had a robust build. Her hair was brown with gold highlights and she had a crooked smile. She looked happy to see Colin.

"Who is that?" Aria asked.

"That is Madam Anna Marie. She is a fortune teller." Colin mused. "Come on in. I'm sure she is excited we are here." He opened his door and waited for Aria to take his hand. He led her to the front door and then into the dining room where the woman was already sitting with a cup of hot tea.

"Master Colin, it's always my pleasure to see you. And I see you brought a friend. Please, have a seat." She motioned to the two chairs that were already pulled away from the hand-carved wooden table.

"Anna Marie, it's my pleasure." He placed his hand on his chest and gave a slight bow. "This is Aria, she is sufletul meu." (Romanian for my soul.) Colin held the chair for Aria to sit on before he settled next to her.

"Hello," Aria said, rather confused. Five minutes ago he was asking her to move in and telling her to wait for her answer and now she was sitting in a strange house with a strange woman, and Colin seemed almost giddy. Colin was never giddy hence her confusion. And she called him Master Colin as if he was a tilted royal. Then she wondered if that was the secret he was keeping from her. "It's nice to meet you."

"Sufletul tau? Esti sigur?" (Your soul? Are you certain?). Anna Marie asked as she sipped her tea.

"Da. Și o să-i spun adevărul despre lume. Am nevoie să o ferești de vânători." (Yes. And I am going to tell her the truth about the world. I need you to ward her from the hunters.) Colin glanced at Aria who was giving him an incredulous look. "I am asking her for a favor. I promise I will explain everything in just a few more minutes."

"Am nevoie de ceva pe care ea să-l ducă cu ea." (I need something she carries.) Anna Marie said with a smile.

Colin nodded and offered her a small box that he had in his pocket. Inside was a diamond and sapphire ring set in white gold. He watched as the Druid said a few incantations and waved her hand as if summoning an unseen wind. A breeze swept through the room and Anna Marie smiled as she closed the box and handed it to Colin.

"Ai binecuvântarea mea și a Consiliului celor Nouă. Fie ca Marele Duh să o protejeze." Anna smiled as she stood. "I am very happy to have met you Aria. But if you will excuse me, I need to deal with some errands." And before either Colin or Aria could speak she excused herself.

"Thank you," he called after her before extending his hand to Aria. "Shall we?"

"Uh..." was the one thing Aria could stutter out as she stood. "What just happened and what language was that? Who was she?" Questions, so many questions were soaring in her head. And she had seen the box and saw the expression in her eyes as Anna did something with it.

Aria held Colin's hand as he walked her to the Jeep and helped her in. A few seconds later he was pulling back on the road and back towards his home. "She is a very old friend, and she did me a favor just now." Colin smiled. "She is from Romania so we spoke in her native language."

Aria ran her hand over her forehead and turned her small body to face him. "You speak Romanian?"

"Yes. And hundreds of other languages. I have had time over the years to learn them. When I was younger I moved around a lot." He sounded serious.

"Hundreds? Really?" She didn't seem convinced.

"Maybe not hundreds, but more like thousands." He corrected his earlier estimation.

Aria had a skeptical look on her face. "I am trying to see where this joke is going and I don't see an end in sight."

Colin had turned into the drive and parked the Jeep in front of the house. He turned to face her. "I am not lying to you, my love. Let's go inside and I will explain my past and if you are accepting I have something I want to ask you."

She sighed but followed him into the study. He sat her on the couch and paced back and forth a few times. He set his hand in his front pocket and felt the box. He was hoping that what he was about to tell her went in a positive direction otherwise he would have to alter her memories. One of his abilities as an ancient was the manipulation of memories. Not all vampires could do it as fluently as he and Yuri, but none of the others were as old as them.

"I have debated on many ways to have this conversation with you, but I find the blunt truth is always best. Aria, I am a vampire." He felt his fangs elongating as he smiled in her direction.

One. Breathe.

Two. Breathe again.

Three. And again.

Breathe in and then out, a little voice in her head whispered as she watched his fangs descend. For a split second, she thought she was seeing things before her mind shut down and her body tensed and then relaxed. "Oh." She said and straightened her shoulders.

"Oh? Is that all you have to say?" Colin was waiting for her to react, but oh was not what he expected.

"Yes. Oh is all I have to say. Did you want me to overreact? Maybe jump up and lose my mind? Honestly, I'm honored you are telling me. I had my suspicions for a few months. I found a bottle of your blood in the kitchen trash and decided you either liked Blood Pudding or you were drinking it. I'm okay with knowing. I have something to confess myself." She stood and walked to him. "I love you and accept you. I do have some questions though. How old are you?"

He laughed. "Two thousand seven hundred and fifty-four give or take a decade." He tilted his head to the side trying to look less serious.

"Are their other supernaturals like werewolves, witches, and zombies? Oh my." She was handling this well. "And is Yuri a vampire as well?"

Colin stepped toward her, moving his hands to her chin, and looked in her eyes. "There are Weres and yes some are wolves, some are big cats, bears, and even a dragon still exists. There are Druids and fae as well. And Yuri is my child. I created him 2729 years ago. He has been leapfrogging through time with me."

Aria nodded. "Okay, I cannot wait to explore the real world with you. As I told you earlier, there is nothing you can not tell me. I love everything about you. Even your child, though, is still on my naughty list."

It was at that moment Colin truly knew he did love her. There could never be another woman in his life. He slipped the box open in his pocket and withdrew the ring. "I love you too, and I want you in my life, in my heart, and my home. I don't ever want to go to bed without you or wake up alone. I want to grow older with you." He placed the ring in the palm of her hand. "If you accept this ring, you accept my love and my life as my mate. You will agree to my name and if you desire I will change you." He folded her fingers so her hands closed on the ring. "You don't need to answer right now."

"Oh, bullshit!" She exclaimed. "You don't ask me to be your life partner and don't expect an answer right now." She placed the ring on her hand and felt the breeze flow around her. "Yes, a thousand times yes."

Colin picked her up in his arms leaving a trail of clothes as he carried her to their bed and began to worship her.

12