A Mate to Howl For Ch. 15

Story Info
Wolves, Bears, Hunters Oh My!
8.3k words
4.71
3.4k
3
2

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who engage in sex are to be considered over the age of eighteen.

~~~

*Author Note*

I apologize for any confusion in the flow of the story. As in life, some events simultaneously occur. I might have not conveyed this properly in my storytelling. I added tags to clarify locations and packs and will try to be more conscious of timeline flow as all these separate supernatural entities begin to merge into one fluid conflict.

So to recap:

The werewolves of The Good Ole Boys Pack are a focal point for investigation as well as the Southern Weres, including were-panthers and were-cougars. Cullen the alpha is also part of the Alpha Council and Were Council. He is a long-time friend of Colin Andrews, an ancient vampire. He is also Hope Howard's alpha and placed her undercover in Mangadoom after her mate Alex was killed.

The vampires and the werewolves are not normally on good terms outside of Cullen and Colin's friendship. Other supernatural beings such as the druids and fae are at odds as well. The human hunters of Mangadoom are insane psychopaths addicted to K-101. Outside of the small bubble in SouthWest Georgia tension is prevalent.

There are many packs, Weres, vampires, druids, Fae's, and even a ghost or two that are all part of the world that impacts the Good Ole Boys. Some of the past and present may not have been as clear as it was in my head. Again I apologize for the incomplete picture presented in the story thus far. I see this as a TV show in my head, each part showing side stories as the main unfolds.

Please leave your questions in the comment section and I will try to clear up any further confusion.

Thank you in advance,

M

~~~

The Good Ole Boys Pack

Leesburg, Georgia

Ivory had been nervous since Cullen left three days ago. She had just started to open up to her name and he was whisked away on deadly business. The young she-wolf looked at Carla and sighed. "How soon until we get the information from the children's nursery?" As Cullen's mate, Ivory would become his Luna. The couple had decided to give it a month for her to get enrolled in school and take over responsibilities from Carla, who had been dealing with the absence of a Luna until now.

Carla simply smiled and reached over, taking Ivory's hand. "Relax. He will be home soon." Carla remembered what it was like when she was newly mated and separated. It was hell, and looking at Ivory's bitterness, Carla could see the young woman was struggling.

"I'm sorry, Carla. I don't know what is wrong with me or my wolf. She is sulking and angry and I'm just blah. I feel like an outsider and I can't think of anything but him. Is it normal?" Ivory tried her best to calm her body, but her hands still trembled.

Carla understood that Ivory grew up without a mom. Ivory never had a female influence or someone to teach her about her body and wolf. Add to this vacancy the rape and Ivory must be scared. Carla pulled the young woman into her arms and hugged her. After a few minutes

Carla finally released Ivory. "You miss him and that is only natural. I'm sure he is feeling it too. As to your wolf, she's completely bonded to him and probably missing him as well. Our wolves make it simple, we make it complicated."

Ivory felt safe in Carla's embrace. Only Cullen he'd ever made her feel this protected before. A calm swept over Ivory. She listened to the older she-wolf and finally nodded, regaining her composure. "I'm sorry," Ivory again said.

"Ivory, my sweet young woman, there is no need to be sorry. You have had a rough hand dealt since discovering your mate. It should be a happy time, but Cullen has been dealing with pack and council matters. I promise you that it will get better. You and Cullen will bond and become one. You will find being part of this pack soothing and our Luna amazing." Carla took Ivory's hands in hers and squeezed to show her sincerity. "Come on, let's go cook something. I find the kitchen cathartic."

Ivory followed Carla into the kitchen and started preparing ribs and talked to Carla like a daughter would a mom. By the time Ivory's wolf went on alert, their dinner was completed.

Mate! Mate is here.

Ivory's wolf was suddenly sending images of a naked Cullen and all the positions she wanted his wolf to take her. Ivory turned around and saw Cullen standing in the doorframe. She didn't know when her feet carried her across the floor to him or when he crashed his lips to hers.

Ivory felt him pick her up and instantly her thighs wrapped around his waist. They kissed passionately until neither could breathe. When their lips finally separated, they were alone in the kitchen. "Hi," Ivory whispered.

"Hello to you too, little wolf," Cullen grinned. His hand cupped her cheek before kissing the crook of her neck where his mark rested. "Something smells good."

Ivory blushed as her fingertips tugged on the ends of his hair at the nape of his neck. "I cooked," she laughed softly. Ivory hadn't cooked for anyone in years. "Are you hungry?"

Cullen released a low growl as he pressed Ivory to the wall. He could hardly contain his wolf. "Oh yes I am hungry, but your cooking will have to wait." Cullen again kissed her, holding her weight on his knee as he tugged her t-shirt over her head. "Tell me to stop," he said breathlessly.

Ivory, who had been hesitant to give herself fully to him since their first mating, looked into his eyes before placing his hand on her right breast. She was scared, but her wolf assured her that he would never hurt her so she relaxed. "I want you."

That was all the encouragement Cullen needed. He crushed her lips again and worked his way down her throat, nipping and biting the tender flesh. He carried her in his arms through the house, up the three flights of steps, never breaking the kisses over her upper body. Once in the room, he kicked the door closed.

Ivory could feel the tips of his fingers partially shift before her jeans were shredded and fell to the floor as he carried her to the bed. Cullen tossed her to the middle of the mattress and before the second bounce he was between her thighs, opening them, exposing her white satin panties. "Cullen," she gasped when she saw his eyes glow gold as his wolf pushed forward.

"Yes, luv?" He whispered, licking his lips as his thumbs inched her panties down. Cullen started placing soft kisses on her inner thigh, the right side first followed by the left, spending an equal amount of time covering every inch with his lips. By the time he reached her freshly shaved pink pussy lips, she was soaked with need.

"You are so wet for me, little wolf." Cullen kissed her clit before taking it between his teeth. Hearing Ivory moan his name made him lose all restraint. Cullen slid his index finger along her wet slit as the flat of his tongue started to write 'I missed you,' on her clit.

Ivory grabbed a handful of his hair as her hips lifted off the bed, allowing her thighs to rest on his shoulders. Ivory began rocking her center over his chin as she felt his fingers slide into her. "Oh, God!" Ivory called out at the sudden feeling of being filled.

"Do you like that little wolf?" Cullen asked, raising his head to watch her face as she shattered on his fingers. At that moment he thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Cullen eased enough for her to come down before he lowered his mouth to her again and again. After her third climax, he kissed her inner thigh again. "Delicious."

Ivory laughed as she pulled his face to hers and suckled her taste from his lips. "I missed you," she confessed.

"I missed you too." Cullen voiced as he wrapped her body to his. He wanted to be inside of her, but he could wait a little longer. "Come shower with me, luv."

Although Ivory wanted to feel his body crushing her under his wright, she knew Cullen had other ideas. Ivory nodded and followed him into the shower. "I think I am hungry as well." Ivory said shyly.

"Well little wolf, I will just have to feed you." Cullen grinned as he turned the water to a temperature Ivory enjoyed.

As much as Ivory felt the pull to her mate, she was still rather inexperienced when it came to self-confidence in pleasing him. She had finally decided to accept the mate bond and not push him away. So now as he carried her into the shower and set her on her feet, she swallowed her fear. Standing on the tips of her toes, her lips tenderly parted and she tasted her own fluid plastered on his chin. Both she and her wolf enjoyed the growl that escaped his chest.

Ivory started to kiss a trail under his jaw and down his neck, raking her teeth over her bite mark. She kneeled slowly as her lips worshiped his well-defined abs. Cullen had an eight-pack that ended with a perfectly chiseled V etched on his well-muscled torso.

"What are you doing, little wolf?" Cullen half growled as he felt Ivory's hand sprayed on his thigh. Cullen knew Ivory was still skittish about this level of intimacy.

"Shush," Ivory hissed as her tongue darted over the tip of his hardened length. She watched his face as one hand cupped his balls and the other stroked his cock. "I am hungry," she breathily whispered and licked him from base to tip, slowly. Once she saw eyes narrow in approval, Ivory began to suckle his girth sideways as her tongue bathed him.

Shifting her weight, her head tilted to the side so she could swallow the head of his engorged shaft. Cullen was thick and meaty and Ivory wasn't certain if she could handle his size. But they would find out together.

Cullen gripped a handful of her platinum-blonde hair, wrapping his fist in it as his free hand steadied his weight on her shoulder. "You," he gasped trying to tell her she didn't have to do this, but her tongue separating his slit made his toes curl. "Ivory," he moaned her name as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. There would be no stopping her.

Feeling his fingers tighten in her hair only encouraged Ivory to explore her newfound confidence. Her fingers wrapped around his sack and squeezed gently as she forced his cock past her tonsils and into her throat. The sudden need to gag washed over her, and she hesitated, but her wolf calmed her down and Ivory was able to breathe through her nose. She pulled him free several times only to force his length back into her throat until she felt his pubic hairs tickling her nose.

Cullen looked down at that moment and thought that Ivory was most beautiful with his shaft buried balls deep in her mouth. He gasped and his free hand gripped the other side of her head as he pistoned his hips, fucking her throat. It started with easy, slow strokes until he saw her body relax. Then he held her tighter and his thrusts became harder and sharper. Cullen could feel his balls slap her chin and he started to growl. The rumble became louder as he pistoned his hips with enough force to cut her airway off only to grant a reprieve in the next second.

Cullen watched as years flooded from her eyes, but he only found them more beautiful and drove his climax closer. The moment he felt her claws erupt and dig into his thighs he exploded deep in her, letting rope after rope of hot thick c um fill her mouth and throat. He groaned when he felt the suction from her swallowing and finally calmed enough to pull her mouth free and pressed her body to the tiled shower wall.

In a flash, he kissed her and supported her weight. "Little would," he gasped and kissed her again as he felt his click stand on end. Cullen lifted her thigh and forced his growing shaft into her soaked center. "So tight and wet for me."

It was thirty minutes later when Cullen finished washing Ivory and wrapped her in a towel. He carried her exhausted body to the bed. Kissing her forehead, he placed her under the duvet and climbed in behind her. "I missed you." Cullen again confessed.

Ivory wiggled her body into his and knew she wasn't going to volunteer to move. "Please tell me that your mission was a success and Amber is safe?" Ivory sounded tired but interested. She felt a kinship with the woman even though they had never met.

"Yes, luv. We saved her with only minor wounds. Amber and four other supernaturals were rescued," Cullen sighed. He debated telling her about the complex and the others. But Ivory was his mate and he was not going to hide anything from her.

"We found several dead wolves and a vampire that had been tortured. It was bad," he kissed her shoulder. "Hope wasn't aware of the others. There was a chamber off of the side stairwell. When the twins went after Salem and Timothy they found it." Cullen's tone was somber.

Ivory had heard the details from Hope's debriefing and knew it was bad. But even in her worst fears did she think Mangadoom was experimenting. "Did you recover their bodies so their families can have closure?"

"Yes." Cullen moved his hand over Ivory's belly, tugging her closer. "We destroyed what we could, killed those who attacked us, and made a plan to protect Hope." He sniffed her neck to settle his soul. "I am sending Hope and Valic to reestablish the Paradise Falls Pack. I will do the Alpha ceremony tomorrow. The kids will be offered the opportunity to join them."

"Slow down, you are going way too fast. Is Hope in danger?" Ivory asked, her voice laced with concern.

Cullen nodded as he explained. "Yes. Two of the team she was part of escaped. We are fairly certain they know she was a mole. The compound coordinates we sent as a location if her abduction was not investigated. What that means is they know the truth. How much they know is a mystery right now. The Paradise Falls lands have been vacant for a while so that is a perfect location for her."

"Okay." Ivory covered his hand with hers. "I think the kids will do well there, and so will Lucious and Hope. What time is the ceremony tomorrow?" Ivory had more questions but they could wait. Right now she just wanted to relax with her mate.

"Sunset, we will go to the stones at sunset," Cullen said. Not all packs had ceremonial stones, his pack did. Cullen might be a modern alpha, but he stuck to ancient ceremonies when possible.

"Plenty of time," Ivory grinned as she kissed his chin.

Cullen was about to link to the kitchen to send food but decided to postpone it. It was an hour later when he lay at Ivory's side, laughing because both of them were now hungry for food.

~~~

Crested Butte, Colorado

Six months ago

"Look," Josephine paused, pushing away from the desk as she reached for the forms printing behind her. She continued to speak into the earpiece microphone. "I know Roger said he wanted this to be equal, but I will not settle for 1/20th of the cost of the lake house. It was my family's long before we married. I understand it was not part of the prenuptial, and it was inherited, but it doesn't mean I am looking to sell it." She sighed as she tapped the papers in place and stapled them in the upper left corner. "Sarah, I need to finish some paperwork and then meet my four o'clock, let me call you back on Monday when I get back into town." Josephine sighed as the call ended.

She sat there and glanced at the fourteen messages her soon-to-be ex-husband had left. FBI Special Agent Roger Harold had been hell-bent on pressing for a quick divorce since his mistress was pregnant and wanted his name. Josephine had tried for ten years to conceive but it never happened, and Roger went to the arms of another. It crushed her when she found out.

Jo, as her uncle Paul called her, was a Were-Bear, and knew the legends of her family. The Ute tribe called them sleepers instead of the common Were-Bear in modern lore. She also knew there had not been a bear born in decades outside of her family, though Paul told her he knew for a fact that there had to be others. Jo was born of a bear and wolf mating. As a child, Josephine listened to the stories, but as an adult, she didn't believe them anymore. Though, she had seen evidence of another type of shifting breeds. Werewolves and Were-Cats were very real.

Special Agent Josephine Harold left the Denver office at 15:30 hours to meet with a CI (confidential informant) who said she had information about a man who killed people for hire. She had used this woman several times to get information on human trafficking in Denver and felt confident Angie had good intel. After meeting with her she drove out towards Breckenridge, Colorado to visit the family cabin for a few days. She stopped at a gas station for a six-pack and snacks. It was there she had a vision, of a motorcycle, and the rider listening to Fozzy. The vision turned red and the rider was coated in blood. Whoever it was, it seemed they needed her help.

Josephine pulled the 2016 Dodge Journey onto a dirt road. The sign on the right hand said, Private Drive. The Ute Indians owned most of the land around the road, save for a 100-acre parcel her grandparents owned, which now came into her possession. She never wanted the land, but when Roger became obsessed with dividing it, she took a more active interest. She was visiting this weekend to regroup and get her thoughts more focused on her future.

She slowed the SUV down and stopped a quarter mile in, parking in front of a chain that had a black and orange sign which read NO TRESPASSING in the middle. Jo, taking a key from her pocket, unlocked the lock and wrapped the chain in a loop. She returned to her SUV and drove the three miles to the cabin. As she stood looking over the fall foliage she had a feeling of being home. In the city, she never really felt like she belonged. But here, here the air was clean, and she didn't feel smothered. Looking at the cabin and then the firewood beside the house she knew coming was the right choice. Josephine grabbed the two bags of food and beer and headed to the front door.

She set the bags on a log bench and tousled around the shrubs near the footstone for the key she left hidden. She could hear the breeze in the treetops and felt the semi-warm air caressing her cheeks as though it was a lover she had long forgotten.

Jericho watched her, following just far enough back so he could keep the scent. He was parked at a gas station when the wind shifted and caressed his senses with the most intoxicating smell. He pulled off the road and gave her time to open the chain and drive ahead.

Bears were solitary creatures and territorial, so rushing in might end up in a fight. So Jericho waited. He knew she would be able to hear the roar of the engine as he finally made it to her little cabin. After killing the engine, he removed his helmet and shook out his long blonde hair. Deep blue eyes watched the door where she stood.

Jericho was about six foot six and thick-chested, wearing old worn-down jeans, biker boots, and a plain black t-shirt. All in all, he was intimidating.

Josephine heard the roar of the motor before she saw it. She had time to open the cabin door and set the food inside, return to the car and holster her sidearm. It wasn't uncommon for her to be greeted by a tribal member. Although, normally it was by car not by bike. When the biker arrived, she stepped from the cabin door looking him over as he approached.

There was something about him that nagged at her thoughts as her eyes darted here and there, finally examining his hands. She remembered her vision and the gloved hands. He might be the one she saw. The funny part about visions was they were out of context and time. What she saw could have been in the past or the future. She would have to figure it out, but after she figured out who he was.

"Hello. You seem to be a little lost. Can I help you with something?" Josephine stood all of 5'4" and didn't seem intimidating with her brown hair pulled into a bun on the back of her head. She wore a business jacket over a light blue button-down top and slacks. By any definition, she looked like a cop. She settled on the top step, and that is when she started to feel the edgy energy and it was coming from him. She had felt this energy twice before, once when she found out about werewolves, and once at the academy when her instructor knocked her on her ass.