A Mate to Howl For Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sure you were hunting."

Amanda leans towards me. I catch her scent, jasmine, and a hint of something I can't quite place. She smells great and I find I want more. I leaned forward to meet her part of the way waiting for her to speak.

"I have hunted since I was little. I have used all sorts of guns, but never have I used a MacMillan Tac-50. It's a bit overkill for a deer wouldn't you agree, Joshua?" Amanda said in a very sultry voice.

That voice had my cock aching to be free and in her. I have never in my thirty-two years of living wanted to be inside a woman as madly as I did her. I breathe in her scent again and sigh. "You smell good enough to eat," I managed to say before I

can stop myself. I tilt my chin in her direction before straightening my back. I noticed her frown.

"It's not overkilling if you want something dead. I wanted to bag that," I paused. I was going to say bear but thought better of it. "Deer. It had a great rack and I like venison." I shrugged the best I could with my hands bound.

Ananda snorted. "You are still a funny man. But we both know what and who you were hunting. My question is why? Why would you want to kill a married couple that was not bothering anyone?"

I could feel her tone turning icy. I withdrew in my mind and tried to think of a way around her question, but damn if I didn't feel the need to answer her. I tried to build a wall, placing blocks on top of blocks to keep my mind active to fight the impulse. But in the end, I lost the battle and the wall crumbled. So I tried to imagine a library in my mind and began to fill my thoughts away. It worked for a few minutes.

I sat comfortably, looking her in the eyes. I noticed how young and elegant she looked. There didn't seem to be any worry lines. Amanda was completely relaxed and unhurried about my answer. I noticed how the edges of her lips lifted and she had a perfect bow shape on her upper lip. I wondered what her lips would taste like.

It was at that moment my control broke and her question tickled my brain. ...Why would you want to kill a married couple that was not bothering anyone?... I heard it again in that fuck me a voice. "Because they are deadly creatures who destroy human lives." Where the fuck did that come from? I was shocked I said anything let alone the truth.

Amanda placed her hand on mine. I felt the electric sparks again. I wanted to feel more but I wasn't willing to sell my soul.

"Did you see either of them hurting anyone?" Amanda asked.

"No. But that doesn't mean they haven't or won't. I have seen firsthand what you creatures can do to innocent humans." My mind is suddenly filled with images of the attack in Iraq. I removed the moment that werewolf killed Zack and Jill. I shivered. When I caught my breath, I watched Amanda frown.

"Joshua, not all shifting breeds are evil, just as not all humans are good. I am sorry for what you went through but can assure you that not everything is as it appears." Amanda smiled before reaching for a cup of water and bringing it to my lips.

~~~

Amanda Williams POV

South Mountain Pack

Outside the Interrogation Cell

"Alpha Anthony, I was able to get into his mind. He is fighting me, but not as hard as I would have expected. I would like to continue in private and when I get the answers you need, I will call you." I said. I am a vampire whose parents were lifelong friends with Alpha Anthony Rossi. When he called and said he had a visitor hunting his pack I was more than happy to come and help him.

"Amanda, this man is dangerous. Are you sure you can handle this alone? I can leave Carlos and Nathan with you." Anthony explained his concerns.

I was still in Joshua's mind, letting him drink water and sorting out his past. I had seen the attack that changed him. I was just starting to sift through his training. I needed more time alone with him, maybe even feed from him and share the euphoria of my bite.

"I will leave Nathan to watch over you. I need to know what he knows and who knows what he does. I can't afford to not protect my pack." Anthony said with certainty.

"I will use any and all means to get what you need. Do you wish to end his life when I am through?" I asked.

Anthony's eyes glazed over. "Keep him alive, for now."

"Of course, Alpha." I nodded and closed my eyes to give Joshua my full attention.