A Mate to Howl For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and looked down over the blush that fell against her white skin. He moved one hand to her blonde unkeeped bush. He seemed to like that she was unshaven and let his nimble fingers pull and tug on her curls. His thumb found her swollen clit and brushed over it, causing Ivory to moan in approval.

She leaned her head forward, looking over her body, as he spread her thighs, placing them over his shoulders. He lowered his mouth and used his hand to spread her weeping lips open. His tongue darted out and tasted each fold, cleaning her completely before moving to the next. Using a single finger, he wiggled inside of her, finding she was indeed very tight, and paused when he felt the thin flesh still intact.

He growled his satisfaction from deep in his chest and it vibrated through her center, causing more heat to pool. She rocked her hips against him, letting her hands fall to his thick dark hair. She watched as his eyes found hers and he began his assault on her clit. He rotated between nibbling and using his tongue. At one point she could swear he was tracing the alphabet over her sensitive nub, bringing her to that precipice and retreating. He had brought her there three times as his finger seemed to work in and out in sync with his tongue.

By the time he brought her to a third very powerful shattering, she had locked her thighs tightly around his neck with enough force to make him shift her weight. He moved, lowering her thighs and rolled her on her hip. A strong arm moved across her belly and pulled her to him. She could feel the steel pressing against her backside. "Don't worry little wolf, I will not take you. Rest." He nipped her shoulder as her eyes closed.

~~~

When the pair of wolves woke later in the day, Ivory was rather embarrassed. She was flush and diverted her eyes from him. "We should go." She finally said, pulling her long white blonde hair off her shoulders and into a knot behind her head.

"What's wrong little wolf?" He asked, reaching to move her eyes to his.

"Ivory. My name is Ivory. And we have been more intimate than I have ever been and I don't even know your name." She sounded shy.

He finally understood his mistake. She was not Kellee, the she-wolf he agreed to mate with. Darius Moller, an ancient Were had approached him about a possible mating with his daughter, so when he found the new wolf he assumed it was her. "Len. You can call me Len, and know this Ivory, my wolf and I agree that you are the most beautiful wolf we have ever seen." He leaned over brushing a kiss. "Come on, I will take us back." And then without another word, he fell to the ground and his black wolf walked towards the stream, thinking of how he was going to be able to fix this.

Ivory felt her cheeks heating up and not from the sun. She joined him, wading into the cool pristine water, taking her fill and chased after Len. Now she had the name of her mate. She and her wolf both agreed this wolf was theirs and no one, not even her dad could deny her claim.

~~~

By the time they approached the compound, Len nudged her body in the direction of her clothes, and he headed towards the opposite side of the den. When she climbed the steps to the small cabin, it was Cedar who greeted her.

"Where have you been?" She asked, taking her hand and leading her inside. "When you didn't return, we got worried." But then a familiar scent hit her nostrils and Cedar leaned to Ivory. She knew who's scent that was. She had taken a few tumbles with him.

"I met up with several of the pack and ended up exploring with some wolf named Len." She shrugged. She tried to hide her smile thinking of the handsome man who spent a great deal of time making her moan and scream.

"I see. And you are okay? This Len didn't hurt you?" Cedar seemed interested. She was briefed that Kellee was coming today to arrange her mating on the next full moon. Cedar was concerned that Len's scent was so heavy on her. If he hurt Ivory, she would personally kick his ass.

"Yes, he was a gentleman. I am hoping to see him later, actually." Ivory seemed to bounce on her feet. "I need a shower, and then I suppose I need to check the roster." She was starting to be assigned chores. She had no official rank so Carla assigned her to different duties daily.

"I already checked. When you didn't come back, I checked to see if you went to town or something. But anyways," she touched her shoulder. "I found out Alpha Cullen has returned. Aaron asked me to have you stop at the Pack house so you can be introduced to him. Go on and shower and I will walk you over."

Ivory's near permenit smile faded. She had grown up hearing stories about the man and though his pack had been great, if he found fault in her, then he could force her to leave. She quickly showered and dressed in her normal daily wear, jeans and a t-shirt. Her waist length white blonde hair was braided to her right side. She didn't bother with shoes, not because she didn't want them, but because she was hardening her feet so that she could run as a human and not feel the rocks and twigs.

Cedar walked her to the pack house. It was a three story building, the bottom had a cafeteria and meeting room on one side. The other had the Alpha's office, private study, Pack library, and bath house. The second floor had dorms for unmated males and females. Aaron and Damian also had suites there. The third floor was Alpha Cullens private rooms. No one went up there unless invited or assigned.

Aaron met them in the lobby with a lopsided grin. "Ivory, could you go to the kitchen and help the guy there make the platter and then bring it back to Alpha Cullens study? Cullen will meet with you in there l when you are finished." He looked at Cedar. "Cedar, why don't we talk about the new schedule in my office?"

Ivory shrugged to Cedar and headed to the kitchen. She was nervous about meeting Cullen, now it seemed she would be serving him his lunch. As she entered, she spotted Len at the island, making a platter of vegetables, cold meats, and cheese. "Hello little wolf," he said with a huge smile that reached his eyes.

She returned it as she closed the distance to him, though she kept the island between them. "Aaron sent me in here to help, and then take this to Alpha Cullen when it's finished." She offered reaching over and grabbing a bell pepper, knife, and the cutting board.

"Did he?" Len seemed confused for only a second. "I know Alpha Cullen loves those sliced thin." He nodded to her. "I am sorry about this morning." He added, popping a cherry tomato in his mouth.

Ivory froze for a moment, her heart stopped and electricity moved into her fingers. This was it, this is where this gorgeous man was about to break her heart even before she could show him she was his mate. Ivory didn't look up but continued to slice the pepper. "I'm not. While I don't go around doing that, I am not sorry we did. I will just have to learn to keep to myself better in the future." Her voice broke a little before she cleared her throat.

"Ivory, look at me." He said, placing his hand over hers, giving it a light squeeze. "I didn't mean it like that. I should have told you who I was when we met in the meadow." He gave her hand a light squeeze. "I enjoyed our time together." He added with a second squeeze.

"Oh," it came out as a relief. He at least enjoyed their time. "I haven't been here long enough to meet everyone and I'm not officially part of the Pack, so you are forgiven. But it did teach me a lesson about getting names before screaming to the heavens." There went that red heat straight to her face and center. "And I enjoyed it as well." She pulled her hand from his and started slicing the next chunk.

"I suppose you know Alpha Cullen pretty well if you know how he likes his food. Any tips you can give me before I take this into him? I am nervous about meeting him." She asked, changing the subject. Ivory walked around the island and loaded a handful of pieces on the tray before offering Len one. She reached over and grabbed a piece of cheese.

"I know him fairly well. He is a good guy. He has a wicked sense of humor. Tough when he needs to be." Len popped the proffered slice in his mouth before taking a piece of meat and adding cheese. He set a slice of pepper in it, rolling it before offering it to her.

"I grew up hearing stories about him. I think I'm a little scared he is going to take one look at me and toss me off his lands." She continued to eat, redoing what he did and offering it back.

"Trust me, he is going to take one look at you and be in love." Len grabbed a pitcher from the refrigerator and filled two glasses with ice and sweet tea. "You are so beautiful and I just realized your name fits you perfectly." He stepped closer, moving some hair from her eye and brought it to his nose, scenting her. "You almost look like albino except for your eyes. You are definitely an ivory in contrast to my ebony."

The blush returned to her cheeks and neck. "I have never seen a more beautiful man than you. I know men are handsome, but you are more, and beautiful is closer to the right word." She confessed, sipping the tea.

Len leaned in, placing his hand to her cheek, as his thumb moved over her lower lip. "I'm going to kiss you again." He leaned in and branded her with his lips. It wasn't a light peck but a deep humid all teeth and tongue kiss. He stepped to her, one hand fisting her hair. The other hand held her face so his mouth could consume hers, drawing growls from both of them. He pressed his hips to her body, grinding their centers together. Hot tender lips moved down her jaw to the soft flesh where her neck and shoulder joined. He scented her and then held the tender skin between his teeth, making his intention clear. She was his.

"Cullen, I just heard from Kellee. She is pissed with you canceling today's meeting, She is," a male voice broke the moment. "Oh!" Edgar said, seeing what he interrupted.

Cullen pulled her head gently away from his and watched her eyes, keeping her hair firmly in his hand. "I know. She is mad, but I can't deal with her right now." He kept his eyes on Ivory, pleading with her to not react quickly.

"Cullen?" Ivory said, the breath leaving her body as her heart stopped.

12