A Matter of Blood Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed, grimly.

"You know it's bad when my patients are telling me to sleep. All right, hold still. This will hurt a little, but it will mostly just be uncomfortable. Hold still."

I felt peculiar magics, and then water began to pour out of the area of my eye. He was summoning pure elemental fluid directly there. It was uncomfortable, but I felt better afterwards. The healing he did afterwards was brutal and quick, however, and made my eye feel like it was on fire. He finished with simple clean bandages.

"Tomorrow, replace this with a patch, but keep it covered. It will give you a superior chance to regain your vision."

"Thank you, Octavius. Stay safe tomorrow."

"I'd tell you the same sire but I know you won't, so instead I'll just say good hunting."

I shook his hand. I'd never had much use for priests, to be honest. Now I felt differently about at least one of them.

I watched my family members come in. Gwyn was unhurt and Merwyd had developed a black eye and a split lip from her encounter. She hadn't bothered getting it healed prior to visiting me and it didn't appear to bother her at all. She gave me a sweet little smile that reminded me of our encounter earlier in the evening. It seemed like a hundred years ago. Mother and Artan were fine, and in fact she had no idea anything was amiss until Adewyn found her. Since the two demonic attacks we'd kept her location a secret, and apparently the Seyla could not find her either. Adewyn was unharmed as well, thank the gods. But someone was missing. Adewyn looked at me. She clearly didn't want to say it, but she was brave and she knew that she had to.

"We can't find Raisa."