A Matter of Convenience

Story Info
Young man needing a job has a different interview procedure.
3.7k words
4.46
12.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, getting a job requires a specific skillset. Sometimes, no experience is needed. Most job interviews have specific questions and format that they follow, and they look at not only the experience level but the person as well. In my case, no experience was an asset, something the interviewer was definitely looking for. One would think most convenience store positions were entry level. In my case, as it turned out, heavy emphasis was on the entry part.

I was 19 and needed a job. My last job fell through, and rent needed to be paid. It was just by accident that I saw the notice on the convenience store window, and decided to apply. It was listed as part time, but in this case, something was better than nothing. So, I went in and asked about the position. The owner of the store, Edward, spoke with me briefly about what the job entailed. But it was too busy to do a proper interview at that time.

He asked me to come back later that evening, right before the store closed at 10 PM. His request made sense, as he was the only one there, and it was now the dinner hour, so the store was busy with customers picking up items prior to returning home from work. I returned home, had dinner, and waited patiently until about 9:30, before venturing out and making the 10 or so minute walk to the store.

It was quiet in the store when I arrived, and he proceeded to go through the specifics of the position and what the job entailed. Customer service, of course, but some stocking of shelves, various cleaning responsibilities, cash balancing at the end of the day, etc. Fairly straightforward, but with no specific experience at a convenience store, I felt I might be at a disadvantage. He assured me that he had trained many people with no experience, so that wasn't an issue whatsoever.

Once the store closed, he quickly did the balancing of the till, and then, seeing it was around 10:15 or so, offered to give me a lift home. It was summertime, so it's not like walking would have been a difficult or arduous task, but he was insistent it would be no inconvenience to him. So, I gratefully accepted. He locked everything up, turned off the lights, and we exited through the back, where his vehicle was parked.

I gave him directions on how to get to me place, and we were there in just a few minutes. At that point in my life, I lived in a rooming house which had a 2 car detached garage and pad off to the side of the house, which is where he pulled in. He shut off the car, and turned to look at me.

"Now, there are certain aspects to this position that will require you to be flexible in your schedule, to make you available at certain times. I will likely have need of you for other things outside the scope of normal convenience store work, sometimes after hours. You will, of course, still get paid for your time. Is this acceptable?"

I told him it was fine, that I didn't have anything that prevented me from working any and all hours. He nodded his agreement. "Very well then, there's just one more thing," he said, moving his hand over and letting it rest on my middle thigh. I jumped and gasped, not expecting his touch and watched his hand as it gently rubbed my leg downward toward the knee, up and down, and with each upstroke, he went higher up, until his hand finally came to rest on the front of my pants.

I jumped again, my breathing heavy, feeling the butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Very slowly, his fingers unclasped the from catch of my jeans, and gently lowered the zipper in stages, so that the front of my jeans were now open. He moved his hand to the side, pulling the left side of my jeans down a little, then reached over the right and pulled that side partly down as well. His hand moved to the center, coming to rest on the front of my underwear.

"Don't be nervous," he said calmly, as he softly moved his hand around the front before lightly pulling back on the briefs and sliding his hand inside. I cried out, wanting to push his hand away, but couldn't bring myself to do it. And his gentle manipulation inside my briefs produced a somewhat astonishing result, as I started to harden, and very quickly at that.

He pulled down the front of my briefs with his other hand, exposing my now rigid erection, and began to stroke it faster and harder. I cried out a few times, feeling exposed in a car, and also feeling it starting to rise inside me. I was almost hyperventilating when he finally stopped short of bringing me to orgasm, allowing me to ease down and redress myself.

"So, now that you know what to expect, if you are still interested in this position, then you should be at the store around the same time as tonight. We will be exploring much more than we did tonight, so be prepared to be staying until 11 o'clock, or maybe later, depending on how things go. You do understand, right?"

I nervously nodded, got out of the car, and went into the house, retreating to my room. For the next hour or so, I thought a lot about what had happened, and whether or not I would be showing up the next night. But the one irrefutable and prevailing fact was this: whenever I thought about him touching me, stroking and fondling me, and my subsequent hardness, I got very rigid very quickly. I'd never been with another man, and while hesitant to pursue this, it was also extremely arousing.

I could not bear the throbbing of my erection, and immediately brought myself to a very quick and intense orgasm, trying to quiet myself at the height of it lest others hear. But I made the decision right then and there I wanted to explore this. My hormones were raging, and the prospect of him doing that and more to me made me shudder with excitement.

The next day, I had to bide my time throughout the day, waiting in anticipation of what would happen that night. As 9:30 rolled around, I made my way out, and walked to the store. He seemed pleased to see me, as perhaps he wasn't sure I would show up. There was no one in the store, so he asked me to wait in the back until the store closed. I sat nervously in the back area, trying to occupy my time by looking around at the storeroom.

It was a typical storeroom, not the cleanest place on the planet. There was the walk in cooler where milk and other products were loaded to the shelves, storage pallets with product on them, an office desk and chair, a side chair (which i was seated at), a chest freezer for frozen items, cleaning supplies, etc., etc. So, a fairly typical back room, I imagined.

He came back into the storeroom a few minutes later, asking me to stand up. He ushered me over to the chest freezer, and asked me to stand facing it, and put my hands on the lid. I stood in, essentially, a frisk position, now starting to breathe heavier awaiting the next thing to happen. And, it didn't take long. He stood directly behind me, reached around and unfastened the catch on my jeans and lowered the zipper, and eased the pants from around my hips.

They fell to the floor in a heap, and I felt his hands grasp the sides of my underwear and slide them downward, also falling to the floor. His hands began a slow and teasing caress over my buttocks, tracing the separation between them with one finger. I jumped at the feeling, squirming slightly in place. One had then made its way around the front, grasping my completely soft cock and beginning to fondle it, along with gentle gropes and squeezes of my testicles.

His touch was very soft and teasing, but despite his gentleness, I did not get hard. Perhaps I was nervous, or having second thoughts. I was breathing heavily, and feeling very exposed and vulnerable. He continued his fondling, but to no avail. I still wasn't getting hard at all. So, he excused himself for a brief moment, venturing back into the store, and returned almost immediately. I stayed in the same position, unsure what he had gone to do.

"Now, then,", he said in a very soft voice, "let's see if we can get you back to where you were last night."

I felt his hand once again begin to grasp at me, but the feel was different. I looked down at his hand, and it glistened slightly, appearing to have a slick coating on it. I grunted as I felt him stroke and pull harder at me. And whatever he was using, it started to work. The slick feel of his hand started getting me aroused and erect, and it took perhaps a minute or so until I was fully and properly rigid, my erection sticking straight up, staring back at me as I looked downward.

"Very nice,", he said calmly, "very, very nice. That didn't take long at all. Now, let's see what a little more liquid and a little more intensity can do."

He added more liquid to his hand, which now appeared to be a small bottle of vegetable oil, and took my erection firmly in his hand, pulling and tugging with an ever increased pace. I kept shifting my position, squirming in place, as I felt my self getting closer, but was having doubts as to whether or not I really wanted this to happen. I started to moan, letting out sharp breaths as I felt things beginning to rise inside me.

"Wait," I cried loudly, "I can't...not like this...". But he was unrelenting, continuing to tug harder and faster. Finally, I spun in place, turning to face him as I leaned against the chest freezer. He moved right beside me, putting his left arm tightly around my shoulders and holding me in place. He moved his grip to an overhand position, continuing to stroke me as I squirmed and writhed in his grasp.

I was shaking my head violently side to side, crying out loudly, and then his grip changed to a side one, now concentrating on the upper half of my now throbbing erection. I let out a loud shriek and pushed my buttocks back against the freezer, his grip tightened around me even more firmly, and his stroking was rewarded with a huge spurt of cum that erupted at least a foot outward.

Had he not been holding me so tightly, I probably would have doubled over at the intensity. More spurts and even louder cries came from me. His stroking did not abate, and his concentration on my upper shaft and head now caused me some consternation. I had no idea my head was that sensitive, but even worse, the underside ridge of the head was even more so. It was unbearably ticklish, and my squirming and crying out became louder and more intense.

He seemed to relish in this reaction, now using his fingers to manipulate my reddened cock head alone. My cries were a mixture of laughter and shrieks, and I could not free myself from his grasp to stop it, could not move his hand away, nor did I want to. It continued for another minute, perhaps, at which time my hysteria was both loud and unrestrained. He stopped abruptly and released his grip on both me and my now softening erection, and I slumped to the floor on my knees, still gasping from the experience, seeing the residue of my orgasm on the floor in front of me.

"That was amazing,", he said in a triumphant manner, "I've never seen cum shoot out that far. Maybe next time, we'll see how much further it can go. Now, however, let's see if you can do something for me."

When I looked up at him, I saw that he had already dropped his pants, and was in the process of sliding his underwear down. He was a little heavyset, with a cut 4 inch hard erection pointing directly at me. I knew I needed the job, but had no experience at this, so decided I would just have to wing it. When I took his erection in my hand, he groaned, and eased himself closer. I tried licking at him, causing murmurs of approval, but still didn't know what I was doing.

Finally, he took his erection in hand, and guided it into my mouth. It was a bit overwhelming, but I started to suck and lick at him, and hearing his groans and feeling the occasional thrust forward from his hips made me suck harder and faster, as there was a great amount of arousal in watching him react to what I was doing. It didn't take long before he grunted a couple of times, holding my head in place with both his hands, and thrusting back and forth several times.

He cried loudly, tightening his grip on my head, and I felt a hard spurt erupt in my mouth, then a second. I momentarily gagged, but continued, then swallowed, and swallowed again. I was really getting into this, more so than I could have imagined, and started sucking harder and faster, pulling every bit of cum out of him that I could.

He seemed completely satisfied with the experience, pulling back and extricating his softening erection from my mouth. He pulled up his underwear and pants, ushering me up from my knees and letting me clean up. But when I went to pull my underwear and pants up, he gently stopped me from doing so. He pointed rather bemusedly between my legs, noting that I had become mostly rigid once again.

"Well, we can't leave you like that," he said, amused, slowly pulling the t-shirt over my head before dropping slowly to his knees and placing his hands on my hips. He brought his mouth forward, taking only the reddened and swollen head into it, and started to swirl his tongue around it while sucking firmly. I groaned loudly, tightly gripping the lid of the chest freezer, my gaze intently fixed upon him.

Throughout the next several minutes, he continued to suck and lick only at the head, while his hands ran up and down my body, softly pinching at my hardened nipples and gently twisting at them. My groans and cries were unrestrained and loud, and the louder I got, the more intense his sucking became. My hands pressed against his shoulders, softly pushing against them and trying to get some relief from the overwhelming sensations I was feeling.

Sensing I was getting close, he grasped my wrists and pulled my arms behind me, locking his arms around my hips and holding me in place. He sucking continued more furiously, lavishing intense attention exclusively on my now swollen head, so much so that it was almost unbearable. I could not stop the sensations, and cried out more and more loudly until I could contain myself no longer.

My cum spurted wildly into his mouth, and he sucked harder and faster, eliciting more and more eruptions from me. I was frantic in my movements despite being partially restrained, and he seemed to delight in the amount of noise I made as he continued to work my erection until it started to legitimately soften, letting it slide slowly out of his mouth and releasing his grip on my wrists, allowing me to relax in place for a few moments.

I dressed, coming down slowly from the highs that he had twice given me. We left through the back, as before, and he drove me home. As he pulled onto the garage pad, he shut the car off, reaching his hand over to once again place it on the front of my pants, which to my disbelief, caused me to harden once again. I was told I would need to come back to the store again tomorrow, this time around 5 PM for training in the basics, including cash and stocking.

There would also be, he said, some paperwork to fill out and some after closing things that would be addressed, but I would be getting paid until midnight. I left the car, and went inside, disrobing and getting myself into the shower, contemplating and getting aroused by the possibilities. The next day was spent thinking about all the things that could and possibly would happen after hours. He said midnight, so the likelihood of almost two hours of sex was extraordinarily arousing.

When I arrived at 4:45 PM, he ushered me into the back of the store, had me put on one of those work aprons many places use, and started going over the basics of the job, having me shadow him as he ran cash, having me put out some of the stock that was delivered that day, some general cleaning up like sweeps and dusting. The time went by fairly quickly, and before I really noticed, it was 9:30.

As it was quiet, he brought out the paperwork, and had me fill out my portion of it, then he filled out his part. There were some general questions I needed to answer that he filled in, and just like that, it was done. The store was getting ready to close, and he went to the front, locked the door, turned off the lights, and we walked to the back. Immediately upon entering the back, he started to undress and motioned for me to do the same.

I was breathing heavily as we stood facing one another, his hand reaching out to grope my slowly hardening erection. We took turns kneeling and going down on one another, getting each other to fully rigidity. He eased me against the wall, taking hold of my wrists and pinning them above my head, and brought his mouth down to my chest. He began to suck and lick rapidly at each of my nipples in turn, causing me to squirm and groan.

He continued, stepping up his pace to an even faster and more intense level. My writhing and moaning became louder as well, and I let out a sharp cry and exhaled sharply, feeling and watching the cum start to spurt out of me. He appeared to notice, but continued what he was doing, never touching my erection during the orgasm. My nipples were now hypersensitive, and his continued stimulation caused extremely loud and intense cries from me, so much so that I had to wriggle myself free of his grasp to get some relief.

He appeared more than satisfied with the result, letting me recover for a moment or two before bringing me over the chest freezer. He had me stand once again in the frisk position, running his hands over my buttocks and around to my chest. His hand occasionally touched and fondled between my legs as he ran them all over my naked frame, watching me squirm as he touched and exploited the more sensitive spots.

He pressed my lower body right against the side of the chest freezer, so much so that my feet were partially underneath it. He gently had me spread my legs apart a little further, and pressed my upper body down against the top of freezer. My body shuddered slightly at the coldness of it, and his hands returned to my buttocks again, now running his fingers and palms over it. One finger traced the outline between the two cheeks, and I jumped.

I reacted, tensing my muscles and tightening them. When he ran his finger there once again, he noticed it immediately. He asked me to relax and to stop tensing up. My arms were outstretched across the top of the freezer, with my head laying on it, and I shook my head. I was nervous, knowing where this was going and unsure that I wanted to do this. He gripped my buttocks with both hands tightly, squeezing them firmly, and I felt a light but somewhat stinging slap against my right cheek.

I cried out, but didn't move nor relax. A second smack, this time on my left cheek, caused a louder groan and cry. This happened a couple of more times, and I was almost hyperventilating as I finally relaxed. I felt his thumbs on either cheek move to the middle and slightly spread them apart. I groaned when I felt his erection press in between them, softly pressing against my anal opening.

When he finally pressed forward, pushing his hips against me and his erection completely inside, I uttered a very loud guttural grunt, struggling with the sensations. There was both a level of discomfort and pleasure, feeling myself being stretched open but also the feeling of a fully rigid erection buried inside me. He started thrusting gently, pushing his erection inside then withdrawing it part way.

The back room was noisy with my grunts, groans and cries, and his moans of pleasure as his pace and firmness gradually increased. As he got close, the front of his hips were slapping against my buttocks, and his right hand reached around to find that I was partially hard. He began tugging furiously at me, and he pushed tightly against my buttocks, crying out loudly as I felt him tense and his cock spasm inside me.

He started thrusting again, getting everything out of his erection he could, before slowing down, stopping, and finally withdrawing from inside me. My body relaxed and I slumped over the freezer, breathing heavily and noisily as we both came down from our respective highs.

12