A Matter of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,857 Followers

Jeb was well dressed and Lisa wore a dress for the first time since she had been out with George months prior. After dinner they went for a walk around town looking in the shop windows and talking until they walked near the water and Lisa lost her balance and Jeb grabbed her hand to keep her from falling. Lisa kept holding Jeb's hand to avoid falling again as they walked.

"Thank you, Jeb. I think its stupid of me to try and walk on this wooden pier with heels on."

"You're not stupid. Mrs. Stone. I won't let you fall."

Lisa looked up at Jeb and smiled. "I know that, Jeb."

There was a man selling flowers on the end of the pier. When they walked close to the man's booth, he smiled at them as he held up a rose. "Would you like to buy a flower for your beautiful wife?"

Jeb searched in his pocket and paid the man for the rose and gave it to Lisa. "Thank you, Jeb. That was very nice of you."

She smiled and laughed saying. "I guess he saw my wedding ring and thought you were my husband."

Jeb hesitated relied as he reached out to take Lisa's hand again. "That man was right."

Lisa smiled and laughed. "Oh. I guess you're right. I completely forgot about that."

"I meant that you're beautiful."

Lisa was flattered and smiled as she leaned up and kissed Jeb on his cheek and took his hand as they walked back toward the car together.

They were home that evening and Lisa cut Jeb's birthday cake and kissed him on the forehead when she sat the plate down in front of him. Jeb boldly reached around and gave her a hug and kissed her back on the cheek as she smiled at him and gazed into his eyes.

Lisa leaned down further and kissed Jeb on his lips and kept starring into his eyes. Jeb still had his arm around her waist and slowly rubbed the palm of his hand along her waist and gently touched her hip with his fingers. He had never touched a woman in his life and felt nervous and reluctant to go any further.

Lisa smiled and cut her own cake and sat down next to Jeb. Jeb starred at Lisa as she sat at the end of the table eating.

"I never touched a woman before, Mrs. Stone."

Lisa stopped eating for a few seconds as she thought about Jeb's statement. "I know you haven't, Jeb." She finished the cake and got up from the table as she starred at Jeb who was still eating.

Later that evening, Lisa was gathering the dirty laundry around the house and as usual and thought Jeb was sitting on the front porch but when she opened the door to his bedroom, she was startled when she saw him standing in the room naked.

Lisa gazed at Jeb who was standing in front of his dresser and faced her when she came into the room.

"Oh. God. I'm so sorry, Jeb. I thought you were outside."

Jeb tried to cover himself with his hands.

"I just came in to pick up your dirty laundry."

Lisa turned and walked out of the room. She took a deep breath as she stood in the dark hallway with the image of Jeb's naked body in her mind.

A few evenings later, Lisa finished combing her hair and turned down the covers on her bed. She felt different that night, much different as she heard the heavy rain outside hitting the metal roof on the house.

She opened the top drawer of her dresser and lifted the stack of panties and reached for her special toy George had bought her soon after they got married. It was a vibrator and George bought it for her as a joke when he was working long hours on midnights.

Lisa removed her nightgown and got into bed and began playing with her clitoris with her finger tip. She felt horny that night and wished George were here with her. She continued to play with her clitoris until her pussy began getting wet from the stimulation and switched on the vibrator and moved it along her pussy slit.

Lisa closed her eyes as she began to move the toy inside her pussy and arched her legs back until she began a steady rhythm. The little toy felt so good as she moved it along her clit which caused her body to tighten up.

It had been so long since she had sex. She wished George was with her right now. She kept working the vibrator in and out and than she got a picture of Jeb in her mind when she saw him naked the other night.

She kept rubbing her clitoris with the toy as she remembered how large Jeb's cock had been. She had always wondered if that myth about black men being built so largely was true. She thought that at least on Jeb it was true.

Her mind was stuck on that image she saw and the coal black darkness of Jeb's skin. Lisa imagined touching him and wrapping her tiny white fingers around that huge shaft. She dreamed how she could be the one to teach him about sex. He had never been with a woman in his life. The vibrator felt so good.

Oh. God. She was going to cum as her body began to tremble and her breathing began to get labored as she moaned out loud as she reached her first orgasm for the first time in months. Lisa's fingers were getting wet as she kept moving the vibrator around inside her pussy.

George! Why wasn't she thinking of having George on top of her right now? She missed him dearly but that image of that huge black cock kept popping up in her brain. Lisa's body began to shake again as she reached her second orgasm.

Lisa was catching her breath as she shut off the vibrator and pulled it out of her wet pussy and rubbed her clit with her fingers. She placed the little toy on the night stand and clicked off the light. That's when she noticed the dark figure standing in the doorway. She had left the door wide open! The hallway was dark and as soon as she looked in that direction she saw the figure move quickly away from view.

Lisa closed her eyes as she imagined Jeb watching her play with that vibrator. She thought to herself. Oh. God. What was she going to do? What would she say to him if he asked?

The thunder and lightening were getting intense as Lisa started to fall asleep. The rain never let up as it pounded against the steel roof. Lisa began to fall asleep. Suddenly she heard the loud bang of thunder that woke her up in an instant and when she turned toward the window she saw a figure standing in the night as the lightening struck.

Lisa screamed as loud as she could and within seconds, Jeb ran into the room to see what was the matter.

"Mrs. Stone. What's wrong? Are you all right?"

Lisa was crying and terrified as she sat up and tried to speak in broken words.

"I saw someone outside in the rain. It looked like a man with a hat and he was starring in at me."

"It's all right now, Mrs. Stone. I'm here with you now."

Jeb was kneeling down along the side of the bed as Lisa tired to stop crying. She had forgotten about being naked as she tried to calm herself down. Lisa tried to stop crying as she pulled the blanket up around her breasts as she tried to cover herself.

"Mrs. Stone. I'll sleep in here on that chair over there until you fall asleep."

Lisa was still choked up from crying as she nodded her head that it was all right. Jeb sat in the chair in the corner of the room and leaned his head back quietly.

Lisa finally stopped crying and laid her head down on her pillow as she thought how safe she felt having Jeb in the same room with her. She was so exhausted that she fell asleep within minutes.

It was still raining when Lisa awoke and looked at the clock on the night stand. It was 3AM and Lisa lifted her head and looked toward the chair where Jeb had been sitting and noticed he was sleeping. The lightening lighted the room for a split second at a time allowing Lisa to see Jeb's eyes closed.

She turned toward the window and screamed when she saw the shadow again. Jeb jumped out of the seat.

"Mrs. Stone. What's wrong? What did you see?"

Lisa pointed at the window. "It was there again. I saw the same man. He was wearing a hat."

"I'll go outside and see if I can find him."

"No. Wait! . I don't want you to go out there. What if he has a gun or something?"

"Maybe we should call the police, Mrs. Stone."

Lisa was scared and trembling and confused as she sat holding the blanket against her bare breasts.

"No. We can't. What if, those people are looking for George? It's better if we don't get the police involved."

Lisa began to cry as she held her hands over her face. Jeb sat on the edge of the bed feeling upset and nervous.

"It's all right now, Mrs. Stone. I'm right here with you."

Lisa cried but tried to wipe her eyes as she looked at Jeb who was starring pitifully at her as she cried. In her state of confusion, she lunged forward and quickly put her arms around Jeb and held him tight as she cried.

Jeb nervously patted her shoulder and eased his arms around the naked woman until his chin rested on her bare shoulder.

"Don't cry, Mrs. Stone. You got me here with you now. I'll be your husband from now on."

Lisa was still crying but listening to Jeb as she slowly backed her face away to look into his eyes. Lisa felt the need at the moment to feel close to this man as she quickly leaned forward and kissed Jeb's lips. He was surprised as he starred into her eyes but leaned forward giving her a second kiss in return.

Lisa was naked. He beautiful full breasts were in complete view to Jeb every time the lightening struck. Lisa was holding her hand up to his face and slowly caressed his skin. Lisa moved her hand slowly across his cheek and down around his thick neck

Jeb had never had a woman touch him the way Lisa was touching him now and felt nervous as she lowered her hand to his and took hold of his fingers and grasped him tight. She was still starring into his eyes as she slowly raised his hand to her chest and laid the palm of his hand against the smooth soft skin.

Jeb's expression was that of a little boy as he felt her hand moving above his own, pressing his fingers into her left breast. He gazed into her eyes as he slowly felt the soft globe and her hard nipple against his palm.

Jeb had taken his other hand and moved it to her right breast himself and began to slowly massage her full natural breasts. Lisa's eyes were still focused on his as Jeb's fingers explored her chest. Either she wasn't thinking about the consequences that may occur or she felt protected being with this man.

Jeb's fingers were trembling like a little boy's as he slowly moved his fingers across her soft white skin. He had wanted to touch her and feel her softness for a long time. He kept starring into her eyes as he stuttered out the words.

"I've never touched a woman before. You feel so soft and warm."

Jeb was her protector. He was a giant of a man but yet so gentle with her. She wanted so much to give herself to this man right now but she thought of George and her mind was confused. She could see it in his eyes at that moment. He wanted her but didn't know what he should do or how.

Suddenly. Lisa panicked and was afraid of what might happen next as she pushed the blanket down on the bed.

"Lay down and sleep in here with me tonight."

Jeb removed his hands from her breasts as he stood up and walked around to the opposite side of the bed and got into the bed next to her. It was the only way she could respond at that moment. Had Jeb been more aggressive, he would have been able to seduce her but his innocent boyish behavior was no match for a woman of her maturity.

Lisa waited for Jeb to get into the bed. He was only wearing cotton boxer shorts without a shirt and could see the bulge she caused protruding from the thin material. Lisa felt sorry for Jeb and didn't mean to arouse him until he felt uncomfortable. She was trying to justify why she told him to lay beside her.

Deep down inside, Lisa was hoping that Jeb would take her. Make passionate love to her but she knew it wasn't in his nature. He was a gentleman. Jeb was very passive and gentle. Lisa knew that Jeb would have to be told that it was all right. He would have to be told that he could touch her and do the things he was thinking about.

Jeb laid his head on the pillow as he starred at Lisa. Her breasts were still uncovered as she turned and faced him. Lisa starred at Jeb as her eyes eventually closed and she fell asleep.

Lisa woke early the next morning. The rain had stopped and the sun was shining through the bedroom window. Jeb appeared to be asleep and Lisa thought it would be a good time to get out of bed so Jeb would see her completely naked.

Lisa moved as softly as she could but woke Jeb as she lifted out of the bed. He got a good look at her naked cheeks as she walked around and picked up her robe off the chair. Her beautiful white breasts were visible to him as he watched her putting on the robe. He closed his eyes as she walked away, pretending to be asleep.

Things were much different that day. At breakfast, and dinner, Jeb reacted much differently with Lisa. She could sense that he was thinking about last night and she felt he was trying to find a way to tell her how he felt. She could also sense that he wanted to make love to her.

Jeb searched the entire farm that day looking for any sign of intruders. Foot prints were found near the house which belong to one person. Lisa thought it may have been a person peeping, but found it strange that they would be out in such a bad storm that night to do so.

Later that evening, Lisa decided to take a long bath again and saw Jeb eating a snack in the kitchen when she last saw him. She remembered how Jeb mentioned how he loved to see her wearing her red high heels and loved seeing her in black. Jeb told her how her flowing hair cascading down her shoulders and how the contrast of her white skin against the black material of her dress would remind him of an angel.

Jeb finished his snack and decided to try and read a new book that Mrs. Stone had given him that week. He was about to enter his bedroom and noticed the bedroom door cracked open again in Mrs. Stone's bedroom.

Lisa was setting at her vanity combing her hair in the mirror. The only light in the room was the one setting on the vanity top. Lisa had dried her hair after her bath. She sat on the stool combing her hair and was smiling to herself in the mirror. The scent of her perfume filled the room.

Lisa gazed at the reflection of her tiny black baby doll nightie in the mirror. Her feet were positioned straight in front of her with both heels of her red shoes touching the floor. She had shaven her leg's smooth along with her bush. She was ready for whatever happened that night.

The scent of her perfume trailed into the hallway. Lisa kept brushing her hair and kept her eyes focused on her lipstick-covered lips. The floor creaked every few seconds and got louder each time she heard the creak.

Her hair was beautiful as she kept brushing. Her heart began to beat faster as she wondered if he was there. She could feel him watching her. Was he studying every curve of her body? Everything was for him, the red shoes, the black nightie, the lipstick, the perfume. It was all for him. Waiting.

Was he man enough to take her? Would he just watch her comb her hair? She wondered as she closed her eyes when the creak seemed to stop just inches from her stool.

She felt his heavy breathing behind her neck as his hands circled her tiny waist. He kissed the back of her neck as she tilted her head. His hands moved higher and cupped her breasts. He kept kissing her neck until he was kissing her cheek. He knew. Everything was for him and he knew.

Lisa dropped the comb to the floor as he whispered in her ear. "You're so beautiful."

Lisa turned and kissed him on the lips as he leaned down and picked her up and carried her to the bed. He laid her down and unbuttoned his shirt and pants letting them drop to the floor. He ripped the material of his shirt as it fell to the floor and began kissing her passionately.

She kissed him back as their tongues mingled as she held his face in her hands. "I want you to make love to me."

Jeb didn't need any encouragement. He wanted her tonight and nothing was going to stop it from happening. He kept kissing her mouth as her hands roamed down toward his boxer shorts and gave them a tug until they fell down his legs.

Lisa's heart raced as she took hold of the massive black shaft. It was much larger than she had ever dreamed and frightened her. She wondered if he would hurt her or be gentle. Jeb kissed his way down her neck and lifted her off the bed and pulled the black nightie over her head.

Jeb devoured her breasts with his mouth, sucking on each nipple until they filled with blood and poked up at the ceiling. She stroked his shaft as it throbbed in her hand and kissed his the top of his head as she wrapped her other hand around his head, pulling into her breasts.

His hand touched her bare pussy and she felt him working a finger into her slit which was soaked from excitement. His lips touched her belly and he started to kiss it. His finger touched her clitoris causing her to tighten up which alarmed him momentarily. He thought he had hurt her but figured out it gave her please and did it again.

Jeb had much love and passion for Mrs. Stone and would never hurt her. He moved up and kissed her breasts again, than her neck and her lips were next. He had moved up far enough where she had a hold of him again. He was only inches from her pussy slit and Lisa sensed that he needed her guidance.

Jeb was a virgin and she was going to teach him how to make love to a woman. Lisa slowly lifted her legs back as she held his waist and moved his body into position. She carefully stroked his shaft which throbbed in her hand and guided it toward the entrance of her wet slit as she glazed into his eyes.

"That's it. Move your body up until the head touches the entrance and wait until I tell you to push."

Lisa was in control of this jet black giant man above her. He waited patently as the large black head rubbed against her pussy slit. Her eyes stayed focused on his as she rubbed the head along the slit. Her other hand held his waist as guidance as she pulled her legs back slightly further.

"Push."

Jeb did what he was told and the huge black head popped into her tight pussy slit causing her to stiffen up and dig her nails into his waist.

His eyes closed as he felt her warm wet pussy closing around his shaft. He instinctively moved a fraction back out and moved himself forward sending an inch of his shaft into her pussy. Jeb kept doing this until he had a few inches buried inside her warm tight pussy.

Lisa moved her hands up to his face and kissed his lips as he kept moving his cock inside her pussy in rhythm to her hips arching up to meet his strokes.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me."

Lisa's pussy was soaking wet as it clamped around the huge shaft. She wrapped her legs around his ass until her heels clicked as Jeb began humping her faster and faster. He would learn what it took to please this woman. Lisa's body began to tremble as she reached her orgasm.

Jeb opened his eyes and watch how she reacted. He wanted to learn everything there was to know about sex. He wanted to be the best Lover that Mrs. Stone ever had. Lisa could feel his shaft swelling up if that was possible. He was huge enough the way he was but she knew he was going to cum very soon.

The loud sucking sounds of her pussy filled the room as Jeb hammered into her tight pussy. His breathing became more labored as she began a faster pace as she squeezed her fingers into his ass. She would teach him the art of making love to a woman. She would allow him to cum. This was his first time.

Jeb began grunting out very loud. His voice was so loud that it reminded her of a huge black bear being disturbed while eating and it was growling.

Lisa felt the head of his cock pressing against her cervix. He was in as deep as anyone ever been inside her pussy. She felt the first spurt hitting her cervix. Than another, followed by several smaller spurts.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,857 Followers