A Matter of Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When functional again, Marc took charge. His accumulated experience and knowledge of women blossomed. He slowly and deliberately explored every inch of Bern, kissing, licking, sucking, penetrating, teasing, rubbing, and caressing from her little toe to the top of her head. Bern had never had such an experience. She groaned, moaned, screamed, and cried out with pleasure as Marc elicited one orgasm after another from her. When he fucked her this time it started slow and deliberate, teasing her to the verge of madness before they finished with another wild intense session.

Afterwards, Bern collapsed into a deep sleep of sexual exhaustion.

She awoke to a gentle kiss. Marc was showered and fully dressed. She lay naked and splayed out on the bed like the wanton harlot she was today.

Marc murmured softly, "That was amazing, Bern. But it is almost seven, and I have to go."

He put the envelope with the room keys on the side table. "Go get some supper. The restaurant here is one of the best in the city. The room is yours to use. Charge dinner and anything else you want to it. Drinks, there's an in-house masseuse, anything you want. I'll see you again like this, I hope."

Bren smiled contentedly, "Oh Marc, it was divine."

The anger at Jason and Kate flickered through her thoughts, so too did the kids and the marriage counselor. She sighed, "We'll have to see about a repeat performance. I don't know." She laughed, "But now that you mention it, I am ravenous."

After a lingering kiss, Marc left. Reinvigorated by her post-coital nap, Bern showered, dressed, and reapplied makeup. Bern admired herself in the mirror. She really did look good. She laughed, maybe the anger at Jason and Kate gave her a certain glow, or maybe it was the sex. Damn, that Marc was as good in bed as his reputation.

Bern went down to the resort's highly rated seafood restaurant. She had a glass of Vouvray wine while she perused the menu. It was indeed first class. She settled on West Indies crab salad as an appetizer with grilled pompano and a kale salad as the main.

Bern sat back, sated after finishing her meal and a second glass of wine. She had been watching the patrons about her. She had certainly triggered a number of discrete and not so discrete inspections from the male clientele. Her male waiter seemed to be mesmerized by her decolletage and was all but drooling on her. He certainly provided excellent service, never missing a chance to check if there was anything she needed - and also to take another peek down her top. Ah yes, this was fun for an old married woman with two kids!

Bern glanced at her watch. It was only 8:30. There was no reason to rush home to her cheating husband. The bar here was very nice. Well then, she might as well just go over there and have another drink.

It was shortly after 1:00 am. Jason sat in the den slowly sipping his sixth Jamaican Red Label of the night while he watched a replay of an old college football game on the sports channel. The children had been sound asleep for hours. He heard the garage door open and close, and shortly Bren swept into the den.

Bren smiled at Jason and said, "Good, you are still up. I've decided we need to have THE talk," emphasizing the "THE."

Jason looked warily at Bren and muttered, "OK."

Bren walked over to the home bar, flipping off the TV as she passed it. She retrieved two snifters, and poured a generous serving of cognac in each. She returned to Jason handing him one snifter and then pulled a straight chair over in front of him. Bren sat down; she was four feet in front of Jason looking steadily at him.

Bren took a sip of her cognac, inhaling the heady aroma and enjoying the invigorating burn of the fiery liquid. She crossed her legs causing her short skirt to ride up revealing her leg all the way to her hip.

Jason examined his gorgeous wife as she took another sip from her snifter. She certainly had a relaxed, languid air about her. Her hair was tousled. The makeup was a little smudged. Bren was still wearing her jewelry and her wedding and engagement rings. She had not flown false colors tonight. As his eyes drifted to those magnificent legs of hers, he saw her panties were missing.

Bren sat with a sphinx-like smile while her husband inspected her. When Jason's inspection discovered the missing panties, she said smugly, "To the victor go the spoils, Jason."

Bren took another sip, and retaining her sphinx-like smile, she asked brightly, "Let's not be coy, Dear; have you worked out who fucked your wife tonight?"

Jason could see where this was going. It was as though he was a four-year-old boy who had thrown a tantrum on the playground. His exasperated wife was going to virtually bend him over her knee, pull down his pants in front of friends and strangers, and administer a painful and humiliating public spanking to his bare bottom. Jason sighed. Bren was a generous and loving mother, but she was a also strict disciplinarian. She would not spare the rod.

Jason pulled his stare up from his wife's missing panties to look her in the eye. He prepared himself for the mental spanking to come.

Jason replied quietly, "No Bren, I have no idea. I have given it a lot of thought since you left this afternoon, though. You are a gorgeous woman, and any number of our male friends would love to take you to bed. Looking like you did when you left, you could walk into any bar in town and scoop up lovers by the bushel. The list of your potential lovers is too long to identify one suspect. I end up with dozens."

Bren, giggled and said laughingly, "Oh Jason, flattery is not going to save you. But nice try."

Bren took a sip of her cognac letting the burn envelop her mouth and throat as she inspected her husband. She leaned forward with a saucy smile and staring directly in her husband's eyes said very slowly and deliberately, "Jason, this afternoon your boss and best friend Marc, added your wife as the newest notch in his bedpost."

Bren's first spank was a humdinger. Jason sat back. He felt like he had been punched in the solar plexus. A weak, "Oh," was all he could muster.

Bren gave a bitter laugh. "Jason, come on. You know he is a womanizer. Bet you didn't know he has been in hot pursuit of your wife's ass since you introduced us. Always polite come-ons couched in flirty innuendos and naughty double entendres. Very flattering actually. He is a good looking, famous guy. But I never had any doubt that if I were to give the slightest nod of my head, I'd find myself flat on my back with my legs waving in the air."

Jason mumbled, "I just thought it was him. Just his joking, flirting style. He does that with everyone."

Bren gave a sardonic laugh, "Jason, he screws everything that wears a skirt that will let him. No man's wife is safe if he decides he wants her. He and Kate had an affair for two years before her husband found out and divorced her. Kate still sleeps with him from time to time."

Jason shook his head in surprise and said quietly, "Really? I had no idea."

Bren gave her husband a pitying smile, "Did you really think that satyr wouldn't screw your wife if given half-a-chance? Just because you two are such close friends and ex-jocks and all. He's been like a favorite uncle to you, and you thought he would never betray you." Bren's tone grew bitter, "Just like the husband that pledged undying faithfulness to me wouldn't have an affair with my best friend. Just like my best friend for almost my damn whole life wouldn't screw my husband behind my back. Tsk, tsk, silly boy."

Bren took a deep breath to calm herself and sipped her cognac. Jason sat in dazed silence staring at his feet as he sorted things out in his mind. Now Bren began to seriously tan her miscreant husband's bottom.

"Look at me! You got the text from me to pickup the children at 8:50 this morning. Five minutes before that I was on the phone with Marc offering him a piece of your wife's ass. He told me he had a meeting with you at 9:00. Just minutes after he and I made our plans for him to fuck your wife, you two were doing your backslapping-hale-fellow jock thing and planning some business coup."

Jason exhaled and looked at his wife. "Yeah, we were. That was when I told him I was taking off early to pick up the kids. I guess he knew more about what that meant and what my wife's plans were than I did."

Bren smiled and said smugly, "Oh yeah, he most certainly did. I met him at the bar at the new River Resort right after I left here. We had a drink. There were a lot of people there, and your boss is famous around town. The news that Marc is screwing your wife will be broadcast far and wide.

"He took me up to the room he had rented. A very luxurious room I might add, much nicer than the dump you and Kate used. There your wife spread her legs. Your private garden and playground was now welcoming visitors and was no longer your exclusive fiefdom. My goodness, while your wife urged him on and screeched with pleasure, your boss and best friend plowed my garden with gusto and seeded it thoroughly. Then guess what happened next?"

Bren stared challengingly at Jason, her eyes flashing angrily as she awaited his reply. She was spoiling for a fight. Her pent-up fury over her husband's affair and his and Kate's betrayal of her was ready to spew forth venomously in a take-no-prisoners, verbal battle.

During the excruciating long afternoon and evening when Jason knew his wife was with another man, he had ample time to think through the situation. He had wronged his innocent wife and there was no way around it, to justify it, or to mitigate it. The burden was his to carry alone.

If now she struck back at him in hurt and anger, his wife was only human. There was no way around the fact that he was the cause of that hurt and anger. The easy route would be to give up and just get a divorce. Let each go their separate way after this shipwreck. That was certainly the common solution to marital discord in modern society.

But this was the woman he truly loved. Of that he was certain now. She was the mother of his children. He would stay with this marriage, if she would let him. He battened down the hatches and turned into the storm, prepared to ride out the tempest's fury.

Jason gently said, "Bren, I and I alone wronged you. I may be hurt by what you have done, but I will neither blame nor criticize you for it. ... No, I do not know what happened next." Jason sighed, "But I suspect I am about to find out."

Bren was taken aback by Jason's mild response. This guy was a jock, an executive in a tough business, and a Type-A personality who never backed down from anything or anybody in his whole life.

Bren was ready for a fight, and here he was acting like a recalcitrant stallion refusing to do what she wanted. Well, she had been a horse rider in high school and even won a few county hunter-jumper competitions. The way to get a obdurate stallion to do what you want is to spur the hell out of him. Bren was wearing her virtual Spanish rowel spurs today, and she sure as hell knew how to use them.

Bren continued her assault in an icy-cold tone, "Your wife hadn't had enough, not nearly enough. She locked her lips around your boss' nice, big ol' flute and played Yankee Doodle Dandy on that fine instrument of female delight until your boss was about ready to pop."

Bren closed her eyes, and for a minute she sat with a contemplative smile as she replayed the afternoon events in her mind. She continued in an admiring, quiet voice, "Oh, but your boss had his own plans for your wife and took charge. He explored her from head to toe. He licked, stroked, sucked, and kissed all of your wife's body while fingering, sucking, probing, and kissing every orifice I have. Your boss is now more intimately acquainted with every square inch of your wife's body than you are. The whole time he was exploring my terra incognito, I was yodeling my womanly pleasure at the top of my lungs as he struck gold time and time again."

Bren opened her eyes and said reverently, "I don't know how many orgasms I had, Jason; I lost count."

Bren straightened up and looked Jason in the eye continuing, "Your boss was handling your wife like a Grand prix racer hurtling through lap after lap at full throttle, but now on the final lap, he redlined your wife. While your wife bucked and heaved under him, your boss masterfully retilled and replowed your wife's garden right down to the very core of her female being. The whole time she howled in ecstacy. Then he copiously seeded your wife's garden to my utter satisfaction.

Bren leaned forward, and then slowly she emphasized each word as she spat out, "This afternoon your boss and best friend gave your wife the fucking of her lifetime. Your wife conspired with him to arrange the fucking, and she enjoyed the fucking. I had a lovely day, thank you."

With that said, she sat back, relaxed, and sipped her cognac. She went on quietly, "Now every time you see or talk to your boss, in the back of your mind will be the niggling knowledge that he fucked your wife, and she delighted in it. And every time he speaks to or sees you, he is going to think," Bren grinned sardonically, "damn, that boy Jason's wife is a fine piece of ass, and uhm, uhm, did she ever serve me up a generous portion of that ass."

Bren stood up waving her empty snifter inquiringly at Jason. He shook his head no; he had barely touched his cognac. Bren went to the bar, poured another generous serving, returned, and settled into her seat sipping her cognac and watching her husband.

Jason had guessed the basics of what was happening this afternoon but had imagined neither the male interloper's identity nor the scale of his wife's sexual adventure. He took a deep breath and said quietly, "OK, I am shocked. And hurt. That was your objective, and you achieved it. But your behavior is what I deserved; I have no beef with that. But I didn't dream Marc would betray me like that. That hurts me as much as Kate's betrayal hurts you. So, are we even now?"

Bren laughed warmly and answered merrily, "Oh goodness no, my dear. I am not through with you yet, not by any means."

Bren was smiling as she sat back, sniffed the cognac, and paused to think a minute. She didn't seem as angry now as at first. A side of her seemed more amused rather than angry as she spun her tale of adultery.

Bren continued in a calm, pleasant, matter-of-fact tone, "Marc was gone by about seven. He had to take his wife to a big to-do at the art museum. I was just a hot little tart to be savored and enjoyed between other events in Marc's life; nothing more and nothing less. I showered and cleaned up."

Bren chortled, "They always say sex is only messy when it is done right, and goodness me, I was a mess."

Bren gazed at Jason; her lovely brown eyes were sparkling. Smiling she went on, "I went down and had a very nice meal downstairs in the restaurant. If I don't divorce you, we'll have to go there one night."

Bren gave a nonchalant shrug, saying with a happy smile, "Hey, the night was still young, and I was the naughty, adulterous wife out on the town. I decided to check out the bar scene there at the resort. As I approached the bar, a nice looking gentleman opened the door for me and said, 'I saw you at dinner. You are absolutely enchanting. Will you have a drink with me?'"

Bren reached her foot over and nudged Jason's foot and giggled, whispering coyly, "What girl can resist a come-on line like that? Not me. The gentleman and I chatted over a couple of drinks getting to know one another. To make a long story short, he decided since I had wine with dinner and several drinks with him, I should spend some time doing something nonalcoholic before it would be safe for me to drive back home to my family."

Bren laughed mockingly, "Come on Jason, don't you think that was very gallant of him."

Jason gave a wry laugh, "Ah, gallant, if you say so. I don't suppose he had any idea what the nonalcoholic something might be?"

"Oh, he most certainly did. We went up to his room where, under his inspired tutelage, your wife ended up shaking the rafters as she sang the hallelujah chorus for several hours. My word, I had no idea the hallelujah chorus could have so many verses."

Bren gave a short merry laugh, "But you know what was funniest of all?"

Bren paused, sipping her cognac and waiting for Jason's response.

Finally, Jason relented and played the straight man saying, "No, what was funny?"

"Why he was from Peoria. You always hear that phrase 'Will it play in Peoria,' but I was never sure there really was such a place. But there is. And you know what he does?"

Bren's mindless prattle got Jason's attention suddenly. He looked at her suspiciously, "No, what?"

Bren laughed enjoying herself now, "Why he is a salesman. He sells farm equipment. And you had a meeting with him this afternoon at 1:30. Your company is helping him sell and ship two dozen tractors to Gdansk, Poland."

"Damn Bren, you gotta be kidding."

"Nope. You can't make these kinds of things up."

Bren reached over and slapped Jason's knee laughing mockingly as she said, "What a day for you, Honey. You met with your boss this morning and he fucked your wife this afternoon. You met with the salesman from Peoria this afternoon and he fucked your wife this evening. It just ain't your day, Baby."

Jason shook his head saying, "No, it most certainly isn't. Is that everything now?"

Bren had a mischievous grin as she pantomimed thinking with her finger to her lips, "Well, let's see. There might be a few more little details, I want you to know.

"I went to the ladies' room between drinks with the salesman. There I ran into Francine Johnson. You know, the battle axe that runs the bridge club and chairs the social events committee at our country club. She saw me dressed like this and drinking with a man other than my husband. Naturally, she followed me to the ladies' room to get the scoop. I told her you were babysitting and that I had slipped out for a little fun while you thought I was at a workshop. I swore her to secrecy and made her promise not to tell a soul. Of course, that's like throwing gasoline on a campfire. I bet texts with all the gory details of my stepping out on you were on the way to every woman who belongs to the country club while I was still sipping my second drink.

"Oh yeah, after we finished our final hurrah in bed, the salesman wanted some pictures of me as mementos. Nude pictures, of course. I said he could take two. Turns out he is quite a photo buff and posed me for two great shots. He made sure my wedding ring is clear in both so there is no doubt I am a very naughty, misbehaving wife in his pictures. One shot is a classy erotic reclining nude pose, very nice. Ah, but that other one! Wahoo, he has your wife splayed out looking like the just-screwed hussy that she was."

Bren went on scornfully, "I wonder what in the world he will do with those pictures? You know how you boys are. I can see him sitting at a bar back home with his buddies. He'll whip out his phone, flash your nude wife's pictures out for all to admire and say something like, 'Hey guys, let me show you this hot piece of married ass I got down in Florida.'"

Bren waved her hands exclaiming disapprovingly, "You boys can be so crass."

Bren continued teasingly and striking a mock thinking pose, "But I wonder? This day and age, he might just post your wife's nudies up on one of those naughty websites for tens of thousands of people to see or share them in some chat room with dirty old men. My, oh my, your cheating wife may get quite a bit of exposure before this is all said and done. Anyway, I gave him my card, and he's going to email me copies."

Bren smiled sweetly at Jason while cooing, "I'll let you see them, if you ask nice."