A Matter of Revenge

Story Info
Revenge affairs never work, or do they?
9.6k words
2.78
54.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ten-year old girl charged through the door into the kitchen with her eight year old brother two steps behind. She suddenly put on brakes, and her brother bumped into her back, complaining petulantly about his sister's sudden stop.

The girl looked up at her mother and said happily, "Mommy, you look so pretty."

Jason trailed his two children into the kitchen from the garage and had to agree. His wife, Bren, was a pretty woman on any day, but today she was absolutely ravishing.

Bren was a toned, fit, five-foot-four gal weighing in at 125 pounds and usually full of mischief and optimistic good cheer. Her coiffured, shoulder length chestnut hair framed a naturally attractive face that makeup enhanced skillfully today. Her chocolate brown eyes seemed to dance with excitement, and her crimson lips were smiling warmly at her children.

Bren wore a cream-colored, silk blouse that draped her torso to advantage and also plunged daringly to reveal a generous public view of her well-rounded cleavage. She wore no bra so her nipples strained the thin silk fabric provocatively. Her narrow waist was accentuated with a scarlet sash, and her slinky black skirt clung tightly to her nicely formed buttocks before stopping short of mid-thigh. The view of Bren's delightfully shapely legs stretching from her high heels up to the distant hem of her dress would turn any man's head. She was adorned with a diamond encrusted emerald pendant with matching earrings that Jason had bought as a twelfth anniversary present while in Cartagena on a business trip three months ago. It set him back almost $7,500, and Bren was enchanted with the spectacular jewelry.

It was 3:20 on a Friday afternoon, and Bren was decked out for a hot night on the town. Jason had suspected for several days this day might come. When he got the text at work this morning saying: "Pick up the children at school today," he was sure it was coming today.

Bren laughed and said gayly to her daughter, "Why thank you dear. That's a sweet thing to say."

Bren pirouetted to show off her outfit for her clapping daughter and spellbound son. She bent over and whispered conspiratorially to them, "Mommy took the day off and spent the whole day at the beauty salon to see if they could gussy up this old woman."

The little girl's face clouded up and she said grumpily, "Are you and Daddy going out? Are we going to have to have a baby sitter?"

Bren stood up and shifted her gaze from her daughter to Jason. The previously happy, warm eyes turned dark and hard. "No Dear. Mommy is going to meet a friend. Daddy is going to stay with you tonight."

Bren looked back down at her children, smiling again, "I bet if you ask nice, Daddy'll order pizza, and you can all watch a movie after supper. Meanwhile go put up your things and go outside and play."

Satisfied now, the two youngsters shot off to their respective rooms to unburden themselves.

Bren looked back at Jason and ordered, "Make sure they play outside for at least an hour before they start watching TV or playing on the computer."

Bren began striding across the kitchen toward the door to the garage.

Jason nodded and then said quietly, "Who is it? Someone I know?"

Bren stopped when she was abreast of Jason. She stared challengingly into his eyes for several beats, before hissing, "Yes asshole, it is someone you know. Don't bother waiting up; I plan to be late."

Bren pushed past Jason and went into the garage. Her perfume swirled and lingered around Jason as she left into the garage. The scent was new and different from any he had smelled on her before. It struck his smell sensors as sharp with hints of spice and sweet. The effect was not unlike cracking a cardamon seed between your teeth. Her smell was exotic and mysterious rather than flowery.

A minute later Jason heard Bren exit the garage and listened as her fiery red BMW Z4 squealed out of the driveway.

Jason blew out a breath and dropped his briefcase on the kitchen table. He walked over to the fridge, retrieved a Jamaica Red label beer, and then wandered out on the back porch. He sat in one of the rocking chairs, sipping the beer as he watched their children playing on the swing set in their vast moss-draped live-oak shaded backyard.

Life had turned into a catastrophe of unimaginable proportions. Six weeks ago, he had started an affair. He had never done anything like that before. But worst of all, the affair was with Kate, Bren's best friend since elementary school.

Bren had grown up here in Jacksonville. Kate's father was in the Navy and was transferred to Jacksonville and eventually retired here. Bren and Kate ended up in the same third grade classroom and were best friends thereafter. They even roomed together at Florida State all four years.

Jason and Bren met at Florida State and married a year after graduating. Kate had married a friend of Jason's not long after. They all ended up in Jacksonville and began their married and professional lives but remained very close friends.

Jason had a business degree with an accounting minor and landed in a lucrative position with a very successful import-export company owned by Marc Miller, a one time star running back at Florida. Marc had eight very good years playing pro for the Jacksonville Jaguars before injuries put him out of the game. Marc was more than just a muscle bound jock though. He had studied international business, even completing a masters in the off season. Everyone in this part of the country knew the famous and popular footballer, and his business flourished.

Jason had been a star high school football player in Dothan, Alabama but was only able to play second string for Florida State. The two ex-football jocks bonded as friends and as mentor and acolyte. They enjoyed their unrelenting Seminole-Gator rivalry and were also fierce Jaguar fans. The company had a luxurious VIP box, and Jaguar game time was a not-to-be-missed wild party.

Bren was the brainiac of the crowd, graduating magna cum laude in English and finishing a graduate degree. She started out teaching creative writing at the local junior college. She also started writing murder mystery novels on the side. They caught on like wildfire. She was now a full time author working from home with two very successful murder mystery series featuring daring heroines solving complex crimes that baffled the authorities.

Jason got up and got another beer and settled back into the rocking chair. He wasn't even sure why he had the affair. He was happy with Bren, delighted actually to have such a beautiful and smart wife. Jason took another sip of beer as he reviewed the disaster that had overtaken his marriage.

Bren had been in Orlando teaching a writers' workshop over the weekend. Her parents had kidnaped the children for a grandparent's weekend with them. Jason had taken a client to dinner and dropped the client back at his hotel. Since it was Friday night, and there was nobody at home to rush back to, Jason stopped by his and Bren's favorite neighborhood watering hole for a nightcap and to visit with whatever regulars were hanging out.

About 30 minutes after Jason sat down at the bar, Kate had come in with some girl friends. She and the covey of cute, vivacious young women took a table at the far end of the bar. Kate and Jason's friend from college divorced a little over a year ago. Kate was now very much playing the role of the gay divorcee.

Jason finished his second Manhattan, and was about to leave to walk the six blocks back home when Kate plopped down next to him. "Hey Jason, where is your better half?"

Jason smiled, Kate was a pert, cute little thing barely five foot tall. "Hey Kate. Bren's down in Orlando teaching a writing workshop this weekend."

Kate arched her eyebrows saying teasingly, "And does Bren know her husband abandoned her children to go drinking?"

Jason laughed, "Oh no, that would be the death of me. Her folks have them for the weekend."

Kate looked at him sternly, "Well mister, I better keep an eye on you for my best friend. Can't have a good-looking, geographic bachelor like you out roaming the bars without proper adult female supervision."

Jason smiled. He always liked Kate. If he and Bren had not gotten so deeply involved at the time, he would have asked Kate out back in college. "No worries. I am just finishing up and headed home like a proper, old married man."

Kate playfully punched Jason in the arm teasing, "Oh no, I just sat down. You have to at least buy me a drink. What are you drinking?"

"Manhattan. Want one?"

"Sure. Sounds better than the glass of wine I just finished."

Two drinks quickly appeared before them, and Jason observed, "That looks like a rowdy bunch of gals you are with tonight."

"Hey, it's Friday night, and us working girls need to blow off some steam."

There was another Manhattan and then a third. Then somehow they were in Kate's nearby condo madly ripping each other's clothes off, and so the affair began.

Having tasted and enjoyed the forbidden fruit, neither was inclined to stop. For the next six Tuesdays, they met at lunchtime at a nondescript motel within walking distance of Kate's office and a ten minute drive from Jason's office. Their couplings were wild and frantic. This was sex for pure physical carnal enjoyment.

Three days ago, on the sixth Tuesday, disaster struck. Unbeknown to the adulterous couple, one of Bren's writer friends spotted Jason getting out of his car at the motel. There was no restaurant, bar, or coffee shop at the little motel. There was only one reason to explain a husband's presence there at midday - another woman. Bren's friend watched as Jason stopped at room 12 and knocked. A woman opened the door and admitted him into the room.

A quick phone call alerted Bren that her husband was up to some hanky panky with another woman. A furious Bren arrived within fifteen minutes and stormed into the motel office demanding a key to room 12. The girl behind the desk stoutly refused until Bren put a hundred dollar bill on the desk.

The clerk smiled and promptly handed Bren a key saying, "Just don't shoot him, please."

Bren and her friend crept up to the door to room 12 and listened. Soundproofing was poor, and they clearly heard the creak of a bed in heavy use and the moans of a woman enjoying sex. Bren slipped the key in the lock and slowly turned it. The lovers had been in too much of a rush to jump into bed to remember to throw the bolt or put the chain on the door. The door swung open, and the unmistakable sounds of a woman approaching orgasm as a man grunted with the effort of his love-making poured out.

Bren and her friend stepped into the room. The two lovers were so engrossed in their lust that they failed to note the arrival of unexpected guests for several seconds. Then Kate screamed, and Jason's dick wilted on the spot.

Bren stared speechlessly at her cheating husband and at Kate with her legs wrapped around her husband.

Shaking off her shock, Bren snarled at Jason, "You bastard." Then she turned her unmitigated wrath on her unfaithful, best friend.

Bren's tirade reduced Kate to sobbing pleas of forgiveness. Unmoved by Kate's tears, Bren spun on her heel and stalked off. Jason stood at the foot of the bed at a complete loss for words.

As Bren reached Jason. She stopped and turned to face her naked husband with the wilted dick. She punched him hard in the chest with a quiet, "Two can play this game, buster."

A furious Bren and her friend left, slamming the door behind them.

Kate sat naked on the edge of the bed weeping piteously and sobbing out, "Damn it Jason, why did you let me do it. I have lost my best friend. My very best friend. Damn you."

Jason was the subject of much feminine disapproval from all of the women in his life at the moment.

Jason crept home with his tail tucked between his legs offering abject apologies to no avail. His livid wife had already made an appointment with a divorce lawyer for the next day. After several hours of begging, she relented and agreed to postpone the lawyer meeting and to go see a marriage counselor first. The reprieve was for the children and only for the children's sake. She offered little hope of reconciliation, but at least she would listen to what the counselor had to say before she divorced him. After checking around, Jason made an appointment with the most highly regarded counselor in Jacksonville. Unfortunately, the first available meeting was not until ten the following Monday morning.

An Arctic chill descended between husband and wife. Despite his best efforts, Jason could find no means to cross the frozen wasteland to reach his wife.

Jason finished the beer and stood. It was 5:30 already. He better order the pizza and make a salad. The children would be famished when they came rolling in. It didn't take much imagination to guess what Bren was up to about now.

Bren slammed down on the accelerator as she left the house and her cheating husband behind. Driving quickly she reached the new River Resort on the St. John's River in fifteen minutes. It was a ritzy place with exquisitely manicured grounds and was the new "in-place" to dine and party. She snorted saying out loud, "Now this is where you have an affair. That tawdry motel Jason and Kate used was pathetic."

She turned her car over to the valet, who took the opportunity for a long glance down her blouse as he helped her out of the car. She walked briskly inside with clicking high heels and through the soaring atrium to the bar in the back. The bar's rear wall was solid glass with lovely views out over the river and marshes and a vista that stretched to the distant, verdant, subtropical forest on the other side of the marsh fringed river.

As Bren entered the bar, she glanced around. It was not yet four, and there was already a crowd. There were eight or nine couples and about two dozen other people clustered in small groups. This was definitely the place to be on a weekend, even this early.

She spotted the man she was looking for and smiled. He was at the bar flirting with the very young bar maid wearing a skimpy skirt and an almost see-through top. That was her man; he would never change.

Bern sashayed over to the bar, stood on tip toe and gave the man a lingering kiss on the lips. The man's hands wrapped around Bern's hips. She teased him with her tongue briefly before finally breaking the extended kiss. She smiled up at him, "Hi Marc. Fancy running into you here."

Jason's boss, Marc, smiled back at Bren murmuring as he glanced down her blouse, "My God, Bren. You look stunning. Can I get you a drink?"

Marc was a notorious womanizer who chased anything wearing a skirt. He'd been like that in college, in the pros, and today it was the same. With money, good looks, and fame working for him, it seems that, like the FBI always got their man, Marc always got the woman he fancied, even if she initially rebuffed his advances. It probably didn't hurt that his bad boy reputation always had a mysterious allure for women.

Unfortunately, his long-term relations with women tended to be rocky. He was on wife number four and never caught on that wives tended to be pretty unforgiving about sharing their husbands. Well, she was proof of that herself.

Bren turned on her best million-watt, high-beam smile, "Thank you, Marc. Sure, I'll have one. I think a sex-on-the-beach cocktail would be most appropriate today; don't you?"

Marc laughed, "Absolutely."

He ordered Bren's drink and then turned back to her. "Okay Bren, what's up? I have been trying to get in your knickers for years. You always flirt and tease but send me away empty handed. Then you call me up at the office first thing this morning and invite me to take you to bed. What gives here, gal?"

Bren smiled seductively, "Why Marc, you have slept with several of my friends over the years, and they give such glowing reports. Maybe I decided to treat myself. Why let my friends have all the fun?"

The cute bar maid brought Bren's drink, and Marc passed the colorful sex-on-the-beach cocktail to her. He shook his head and laughed, "Bren, I know a line of BS when I hear it. I don't really care why you changed your mind; I am just delighted you did. Believe me, you are always a beautiful woman, but today you really are stunningly."

"Why Marc, such flattery might finally get you into my knickers for real this time." Bren laughed lightly, "My, my aren't you even a little bit ashamed of seducing your employee's wife. You and Jason are so close." She whispered throatily, "I think it is very naughty of you to fuck his wife." She waited a beat and finished, "But I also think it will be very nice for his wife."

Marc smiled and replied quietly, "Naughty and nice, two sides of the same coin."

Bren smiled and took a deep quaff of her drink. She murmured, "I believe we are on a time schedule today aren't we?"

Marc grimaced, "I am afraid so. I need to get home in time to take my wife to the grand soiree and sit-down dinner at the Cummer Art Museum Gardens at eight. We would have had more time if we could have started earlier."

Bern thought to herself, "No, I wanted Jason to pick up the kids and to know that I left him home babysitting while I consummated my tit-for-tat affair. And I want my affair done before that marriage counselor tries to change my mind."

Bern took the cherry from her drink, and while smiling at Marc, daintily and teasingly sucked the cherry into her mouth and slowly chewed it. Finished, she put her partially drunk cocktail on the bar and sidled up next to Marc.

Bern swished her hair, delicately inclined her head while playfully cutting her eyes up at Marc, and whispered, "Well, in that case, don't you think you should take the present I brought you to our room and unwrap it?" She stood on tip toe and kissed his lips again, "And then you can play with the toy inside how ever you wish."

Marc grinned, "Oh yes, that sounds like the perfect plan."

Bern took Marc's arm and observed the crowd as they exited. Her bold flirting and eye-catching outfit garnered a good bit of attention, and a number of people watched them as they left. Marc was famous around town so probably most of the people here knew him. And no doubt they also knew she was not his wife and could figure that the two of them would be naked in bed in a few short minutes. She felt a combination of embarrassment over her blatant wantonness that made her blush and a feeling of naughty gleefulness that left her giddy.

When they got to their room and closed the door behind them, Bern locked Marc into a powerful kiss while she began stripping him as he did the same to her. Naked now she pulled him into the bed.

A hot fury coursed through her. In her mind's eye, she saw her husband, Jason, vigorously fucking her best friend while Kate squealed in pleasure. The picture Bern had seen on entering the motel room and catching them together was seared in her mind. That suppurating wound needed to be cauterized. The tool to do just that was at hand.

Bern spread her legs and grunting with urgency, pulled Marc into her. She wrapped her legs tightly about him, and exhorted him on, "Oh yes, come on Baby."

Marc, the onetime football player, was twice the size of Bern, but she furiously gave as good as she took as they fiercely heaved, groaned, grunted, and thrust their way to an intense pair of climaxes.

As they lay there panting and covered in a sheen of sweat after their exertions, Marc gasped out, "My God, Bern, you are a wild woman."

Bern smiled sweetly and then kissed Marc gently, "Thank you, my dear Marc, but I have just begun to fight."

Bern rolled over and slipped down between Marc's legs where she began to lick his balls and dick. As life stirred again in his male member, she took it in her mouth and sucked steadily stopping occasionally to lick the sensitive head. As the dick hardened, she kissed and licked it from head to base stopping to suck periodically as she encouraged its return to serviceability.