All Comments on 'A Matter Of Size Ch. 02'

by quipogo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hornybiman64hornybiman64over 8 years ago
Wow

Exciting story. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5* I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I loosely resembles a period in my life

Life is a lot of luck. Some people get chances at the wrong time, when they are at a wrong place on their life journey.

The narrator guy is too young to be able to live two narratives concurrently, to seemlessly jump back & forth between 2 lives, and be happy.

Vicky is a dream girl, nice, wild, with insatiable libido. She is a keeper.

John's dick is a rare specimen, that only the lucky get to enjoy. John's stamina is outstanding. His protein has magic powers.

I can't wsit for Ch 3, where the 3 characters will be at the same place...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WELL WRITTEN 4.6 STARS ROUNDED UP TO 5

Vicky is DEFINITELY a KEEPER & so is John.

If Vicky & you start living together i would like to be your roommate ("life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get").

I must admit, if i ever met John i would be seduced before he even propositioned me!

You should write Ch. 3. If Vicky is to keep her boyfriend happy she had better (a) be a good spanker, & (b) know how to use a dildo.

quipogoquipogoover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you very much for reading my stories, for your support and for your comments. I'm working on the third chapter, I hope you also like it.

P.D.: Yes, Vicky is going to be a bad girl... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Good

I can relate to sucking my first huge cock. My older friend had me play with his huge cock, which hanged a good way down his thigh. I could not circle it with my hands. He encouraged me to suck him until he came deep in my throat. For a couple of days I could not forget what I had done.

I met him again and he forced me to tell him what I wanted. I had to tell him I wanted to see and suck his big cock again. While I could not take his whole cock in my mouth, he asked me to get in all fours. He rubbed his huge head on my tight hole, gradually spreading my hole until he pressed it in and penetrated with a good six inches. I was dying with pain, but then he grabbed my hips and had me spread my thighs. He thrust in more until I felt his huge balls. He fucked me and made me cry. When he came, he filled my hole with his cum.

Now, when I go to him, he calls me his pretty slut, but I love the way I can now take his full ten inches in my mouth and down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great premise but..

Your choice of words and the wooden dialogue makes it clear that English is not your native tongue.

An editor would really help to iron out the wrinkles.

PG564EPG564Eabout 8 years ago
One of the most arousing gay stories I have ever read, I LOVE IT!

I so strongly identify with the process that goes on in the mind of a man who is obsessed with the desire to suck a very beautiful cock, learn how to make love to it with his mouth, then hungrily feast on the warm thick torrents of semen blasting into his sucking mouth. A man on his knees worshiping and pleasing a massive dick that he lusts for every day.

I am your character and cum so hard enjoying your great writing. I love complimenting the men that I blow on the size and shape of their penis, and for letting me blow them, and how much I like the taste of their sperm.

I mean all those words for I have become an oral an anal receptacle that needs to be fucked and loves being a cock sucker.

Thanks so much for your insights and for the hard on's your stories give me.

teenieweenieinALteenieweenieinALabout 8 years ago
i am a sissy-faggot with a teenie weenie also!

i LOVED the story!! i used to go to the largest glory hole in my largest city in the state, and suck cocks until they stopped poking through the giant hole on either side of my booth!! i esp. love BBC and SPH. i stayed excited through the entire story!! Please keep them coming!! Thanks, teenieweenieinAL@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm so horny after reading your story!

Wow! I loved your story very much, I'm so horny wanting to feel John's cock deep down my throat and especially in my ass. I'm now a total bottom and in love with big cock's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

:)

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Oh yes

I knew he would be back for more. He is already addicted to that big cock. I can't wait to see what happens at the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had that happen to me. Just fucked my ass and I had to let him cause he was bribing me so he cummed in my ass but I didn't cum. Guess I was just a cumdump

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous