A Matter Of Size Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quipogo
quipogo
113 Followers

For the second time in my life, I felt my inside filled by his cock. He stood that way for a few seconds, pushing all the way in. I could even feel the pulse of his veins in my tight ass.

When I got used to it, he started fucking me like there was not tomorrow. At that point there was no doubt, I was now a bottom. I never had such a intense feeling in any other kind of sexual activity. It was not only the sensation of being filled, but the act of stilling my manliness, making it disappear. Ironically, in that position all my worries went away, I only needed to relax and enjoy it.

I was moaning, almost crying. After some minutes (I lost the track of time), he took it completely out and then impaled me in a single stroke. That woke me up from my trance. His cock was pressing hard my prostate, and that made me ejaculate not only without touching, but even without climax. I captured part of it with my hand, and without hesitation, I licked and swallowed as much as I could.

Then, he started pounding me again, but this time I was actively moving, making my butt beat against his belly time after time. My ass had became my main sexual organ. During minutes, I remained at the edge of the orgasm, but instead of cumming the pleasure kept increasing and increasing. I was "overloaded", and it made me feel like I was about to explode.

"Don't worry princess, I will make you cum like the sissy you are", John told me.

"Oh yes, please, please, do it faster!", I replied between moans.

"You have a pleasure machine inside that stretched ass, don't you?".

"Yes! It's so intense that I can barely stand!".

"After this, what you could not be able to do is to sit. Come on, move that hips like you know!".

"Fuck me – fuck me – fuck me – I'm going to cum – please!!!".

Finally it happened, the deepest and longest orgasm that I have experimented in my life, even better that those John provide me the previous time. The first cum jet went so far that almost hit my face. Then four or five more, I lost the count. After that, I was exhausted, unable to move.

John did not give me too much time to recover. He had not came yet, and told me that he was not going to let me go without making him cum. The truth was that, after so much pleasure, it was the least that I could do, so I put it in my mouth again.

It was not easy for me to do it in 'cold blood', but once I was into it, I got excited again. Once again, I was enjoying that blowjob a lot, knowing that the reward would be his hot cum. For the first time that day, I took my cock in my hand and started to jerk off.

It did not take too long before I felt his cock started tensing. I accelerated the rhythm, and the orgasm triggered. I felt the powerful spasms of his meat in my mouth and lips, and at the same time the cum jets hitting my throat. It was overwhelming, the amount of semen was out of proportion. I swallowed everything. Then I stroke my cock like a teenager and came again while his big dick was still in my mouth.

When we finished, he made me clean everything. Then, we went out of the warehouse, back to the reception, and he say good bye to me like nothing happened, after making me remember our deal with this sentence: "I will see you both at the party".

Once again, I felt sunk. How was I going to look Vicky again after what I have just done? She did not deserve that, I was a piece of shit, I had to compensate her in any way, I deserve to be punished.

Eventually, she would find a way for both things, but that's another story...

END

quipogo
quipogo
113 Followers
12