All Comments on 'A Matter Of Trust'

by AngeloMichael

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Amazing story!

Great build-up, wonderful imagery! Amazing story. Top notch! how bout a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
outstanding

wonderful story truely a love story and not just a spank off story. you should do a second story for real just so colin can kick seth arse up between his eyebrows.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 20 years ago
Good Story

Very good story, just a bit too long too much detail.

kens7incheskens7inchesover 20 years ago
What about a screenplay?

I have been an avid reader of Literotica for a short time. Most of the authors who write their stories bore me as I do not have the patience to complete reading their dribble.

The topic of Mother and Son incest has fascinated me. I never had THE URGE to attempt my erotic incest fantasies.

Your story held my interest. Aileen, Colin and their extended family were so realistic. It was reading a true story!!

You are very talented. I will look forward to reading your future work. This story would make a wonderful movie. Tone down the sex scenes between Mother and Son. You will have a R rating instead of a NC-17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Wonderfully Loving story

The amount of tenderness and truth about abusive relationships in this story amazes me.

The writing is tight, well paced, the descriptions could have come from real life, and the characters are so well developed that I could almost say they were neighbors. An extremely well written story that hit home with me in a lot of ways.

Sexy_Hunk_hereSexy_Hunk_hereover 20 years ago
Wonderfully written!!!

Excellent build-up, nice language and a perfect ending. It's one of the best stories on Literotica. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Must be a professional writer

Excellent story and exceptionally well done. Looking forward to another.

sexmatesexmateover 20 years ago
Beautiful Story

This story is written so well I was lost in it!

My sincere thanks for sharing!

Please write a sequel were Seth gets whats coming to him!

Best Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
professional build up

the way the story is built up, defining the characters and environment of the events, is of much higher quality than your ordinary literotica writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A Real peace of Literature.

This is not an suck and fuck erotic story. To justify incest is very difficult in real sense except in erotic stories. Angelo Michael has done lot of work to build up this story and deserve all the praise for his excellent work.

neilmneilmover 19 years ago
FANTASTIC

Brilliant, the best story I've read anywhere on the net. In an ideal world it should be printed, published and sell millions of copies. Please can we have a sequel?. Well done.

NeilM, (UK).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
True love

Wish i could get you a higher rating,wonderful loving story enjoyed reading it.

forlornwalkforlornwalkabout 18 years ago
what the hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

u have read the good comments... i agree the good one to the greatest... but, now, tell me, why have u stopped...? where are the other parts ...... come on, it's been so long.... shit, i am tired of waiting.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Comment on story

What a beautiful story, well written. One of the best stories I have read. Well done. Now looking to read the other parts. X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This..

..is undoubtedly the best mother/son incest story I've ever read . It is tender, touching and creates a believable and justifiable context for their relationship. The characters are well-drawn and credible - so much more so than in those stories where the writer's attempt at charactersiation of a woman stops with telling us her bra size. The way in which the cycle of violent abuse that starts with Aileen's father goes on through her marriage and will probably pass on to Seth is also very truthful. Thank you for a wonderful read.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
...I detect

...some British influence here. My experience with 18 year old boys tells me that the proper use of the Kings English, as is quite evident with this young man, is LESS than evident in American kids. This kid knew more 50 cent words than most teachers I know! "...Devastated...?" Come on...That's my ONLY criticism! The affection between mother and son trumps everything else in this warm, sad, sexy tale. What the hell...incest or no...it has always been love that has conquered all...This is my second read of this terribly hot and horny story...Still rates highly in my mind...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Impressed!

It's not often I become fully engrossed in a storyline but you achieved this here. I found the story well structured providing the background pieces in all the right places.

Rather than keep lathering further compliments I would highly recommend you to look at taking this hobby? further and getting into the book areas. I have no doubt you will make a hit as your writing capabilities show you can address the wider audience.

Well done and thanks for the story!

Cheers

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Orgasmic

I could go on at length as to how well the story was crafted but it would seem redundant to all who read it. It had the perfect pace, the length, the intrigue, and the intimacy of a growing love. From start to finish, it built like the most perfect of orgasms. It drew me in, enticed me with every paragraph, and released me - completely satisfied - at its completion.

Thank you for a very good story, which was unusually well written. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wtf?

Why do so many people spend the effort to make their lovers seem real then blow it by forcing a totally un-real bit of anal intercourse into a new love affair? Otherwise good style, but get a better proofreader [hard as steal/steel].

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One Of The Greatest Incest Love Story

I always fantasized as if i am Colin with my momma Aileen

ValerionValerionover 11 years ago
Wow...

That was awesome. I even teared up several times. Truly wonderful story. Thank you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago
wow!!!!

I can certainly see why this story has gotten such a high score. It was extremely well written and the sex when it finally came was super hot. Can't wait to read the rest of the series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is an easy 10 and you are an incredible author and story teller

BRAVO!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incredible

Incredible story, you truly understand the essence and beauty behind mother son incest. Devastated the series was left incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stumbling

As I prepared to lavish praise I read the latest comment.

I'm brokenhearted at the idea of Not continuing, yet, how much worse the pain of going forward knowing only abandonment awaits?

So much for the author's grasp of the meaning of trust.

J

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
So good

Just found this story and im about to start reading the follow ups. This was such a great story, and Im looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impressive.

Just wow. Really, i'm not a new reader, been here for a while, and i usually don't comment but dam, this story hit right in the feels. I swear, at one point i forgot that it was supposed to be erotic fiction (i'm talking about Aileen past and background story). I swallowed entire thing in one sitting. Certainly a must-read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW.

Doesn't seem like an incest story. more like a beautiful love story with two hurt and damaged but loving people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You depraved cunts

You depraved cunts. Why do all you closet faggots always have the male characters eat their own cum? Fucking disgusting.

desire46desire46over 2 years ago

this guy down here has some real issues man...he really needs to chill out.....and great story...loved it...imma give you 5 stars

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

This is exactly the style of writing I search for. The characters are fully developed, both emotionally, physically, and mentally. Their backgrounds are fully developed. The reader knows and understands where each character is coming from. As an avid reader of incest stories and one who has no trouble accepting a mutually agreeable incestuous loving arrangement in real life, this coupling is exactly how I believe one would be. The trust between the two would be unbreakable and unquestionable. The freedom to be oneself with each other would be unrestrained. 5-star story/series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story. Well balanced and thought out.

I hope the rest of the Trilogy is just as entertaining.

Interesting Anon You depraved Cunts comments.

He is quite unperturbed by spousal abuse, child abuse, attempted rape, more child abuse, mother/son role play, mother son sex, anal sex and voyeurism But he gets so upset at a curious 18 year old boy willing to try CE for the first time that he feel he is justified in verbally abusing people about it.

firefox2020firefox2020over 1 year ago

A lot has been covered in this particular part of this series .. liked how well it was concocted with fred and Aileen, then later ben emerged as a mirror image of fred again to create havoc in leena's life .. but about Seth and his new girlfriend.. it would be interesting to see colin going back to school and not be bothered by Seth ...

Base has been set .. now the story begins ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous