A Matter of Trust

Story Info
First explorations.
3.7k words
4.6
39.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes," he replied quickly but with just a trace of nervousness in his voice.

I slipped the blindfold over his eyes and whispered, "Cinnamon" in his ear.

"The safe word," he said quietly, turned to where I had been moments before.

"Uh-huh," I replied as he jumped, startled because I had moved without making a noise and my voice came from in front of him.

Standing, I began unbuttoning his shirt. He leaned forward, his lips searching in vain to kiss me.

"No, not yet, no kissing, it's not when you are ready, it's only when I am ready," I said as I leaned out of the way of his inviting lips and tongue.

He started to say something and I "shhh'd" him. "No more words, just silence."

I hadn't stopped unbuttoning and now his shirt was open.

He was tall, about 6.1 and about 200 pounds, is in good but not great shape.

Muscular and attractive in a small-town way, but not "Hollywood" handsome.

I reached up and using both hands, careful not to rub my body against his any more than necessary, I removed his shirt. I quietly inhaled, momentarily losing my way as I took in his scent.

Thinking to myself, "Motor oil, new tires, old leather," it was a combination of his cologne and natural scent that always made my knees a little weak.

He was older than me, a lot older. Older even than my own father, at fifty-five. Few of my friends would have even given him a second glance.

Quietly confident, calmly powerful, there was something about him that was different from the guys I was normally attracted to.

At only 27, he had asked me in moments of self-awareness, "What was it I saw in him and why was I wasting my time with an old man when I could have anyone I could choose?"

Each time he asked, I answered the same way, "I have tried younger men, and more than a few younger women, each was okay, but no one makes me feel the way that you do," he would try to convince me I was wrong, but the deepness in his deep blue eyes belied those words. I would lose myself in them, and each time we would kiss and soon the conversation would be lost in the passion we shared.

I was secretly pleased that as the months passed he was asking this question less and less.

His shirt fell to the ground and I used both hands and fingers to lightly caress his shoulders and chest, blindfolded I knew that his eyes would be closed anyway. We stood like that for several minutes, I could feel his heart beating, and I felt the rise and fall of his chest and lungs. My fingertips danced and grazed barely in contact with his skin.

A soft breeze eddied around us and teased at the loose strands of my blonde hair. Despite the warmth of the air, small goosebumps appeared on his skin, nervousness or anticipation, I couldn't decide which.

I knew my goosebumps were from anticipation. I had wanted to try this for a long time. I had asked, thinking he would say no, but to my surprise, the answer had been yes.

I had placed the order barely fifteen minutes later and after waiting for what seemed like forever, the package arrived today.

When I suggested tonight at the campground by the beach, he never hesitated.

Now I knelt in front of him; balancing on my knees, I undid his belt.

I loved being on my knees in front of him, I had been on them many times since we had met, tonight was different though.

I noticed his breathing was coming heavier and a light sweat seemed to cover his exposed skin. Pausing, I ran my hands over his ass, down the backs of his pants, and then back up the front of him, purposely avoiding the growing bulge that seemed to be right at my eye level. Everywhere else, I touched, caressed. My fingers traced the underside of his crotch as I finally cupped the soft material that covered his sex.

He inhaled and groaned slightly as my hands finally acknowledged his erection.

My fingers found the button on his pants, deftly undid it, and then slowly unzipped his fly. I could feel him pressing against the zipper. Free of the constraint, his underwear tented into my face, the salty/sweet aroma of him filled my senses.

In the fading light, I could see a growing dark spot of pre-cum on the material and the outline of his cock pressing into the sheer material of his underwear.

I reached up to the waist of his pants, hooked my fingers and thumbs around the belt loops, and pulled down. The material resisted because of the flare of his ass, I pulled harder and the material gave way. Careful not to pull down his underwear ... yet, his pants came down his thighs and then calves. When the material reached his ankles, without being asked, he lifted one foot, then the other as I pulled his pants off and they joined the shirt on the soft ground.

My hands roamed his ass through the thin material of his jockey briefs. I had bought them for him, as silky and smooth as panties, these held something that you would never find normally in panties; the bulge stretched the sheer fabric to the limits. The dark spot had only grown since we began and I used my lips to suck the clear fluid from them.

A moan escaped from him as my lips and hot breath nuzzled up against his underwear while my hands and fingers explored the backs of his legs from his knees to his toned ass. Although in his mid-50's, he had stayed in shape and I could feel the strong muscles from those exercises.

My lips kissed up and down his covered cock as my fingers and thumbs slid towards his waist. Repeating as before, my thumbs hooked the waistband, this time of the underwear, and pulled down.

Caught again by his ass and then by his wonderful cock, there was resistance. Taking my time, I pulled the fabric out, stretching it over the thick cock and heavy balls revealing them to the twilight.

He wasn't the biggest I had ever had, but he might be the thickest. His pre-cum made strands of what looked like a spider's web of clear fluid as I continued to pull his underwear down to his ankles and off. He used my head to steady himself as he lifted one foot and then the other to allow me to remove his last bit of clothing. His socks and shoes having been left neatly by the picnic table earlier.

Still, on my knees, my fingers clasped his cheeks and my tongue circled the smooth shape of his circumcised cockhead. Running my tongue around the rounded shape, I licked it as if it was an ice-cream cone, I could feel him shiver. My fingers glided over his ass, every once in a while, I let my fingernails rake deeply on his shaved ass leaving red scratches.

I loved that he kept himself shaved bare, he loved my nakedly bare little body and when I asked him several months ago, there was no hesitation to provide the same benefit for me.

I teased him by moving my lips to his smooth skin around his sex, softly kissing and sucking on everything but his cock and balls. I kissed and made small hickies at each place they visited. My fingers moved constantly on his body, eliciting a steady stream of moans and shutters as I worked on bringing his excitement up in steady steps as if climbing up a mountain.

With my hands massaging his ass, I took one of his smooth balls into my mouth and used my tongue to caress and pull on it. His fingers moved through my hair and I could feel his body tensing as I switched to the other one and back again.

I ran a finger from the base of his balls back up the path to his asshole as I moved my lips up the shaft of his cock. He shuttered again and begged me to take his cock into my mouth.

My small fingers rimmed his asshole, teasing and eliciting him, this was all new to him and he fully embraced the feelings. I loved how he would do that to me and it only made me more excited to know he liked it. I wanted to run my tongue there too, but there would be time.

I looked up and smiled at the blindfold. Waiting for almost longer than I could stand, in reality maybe ten seconds, my warm mouth took him. His cock passed over my lips; I could feel the veins with my tongue and the sides of him brushing against my teeth and the insides of my cheeks.

He whispered my name over and over again and pulled my head towards him, forcing his cock deeper into me until the tip brushed at the back of my mouth. I managed not to gag, I felt him withdraw to my lips, and then pushed himself back into my mouth. Once, twice, then, again and again, I lost track of how many times his cock pushed deep into my mouth and back out again as he fucked my face.

Completely lost in the feelings from my mouth we seemed to continue forever. Sensing he was almost ready to cum, he almost screamed in frustration when I stopped and straighten up. Putting a finger to his lips, I reached for a bag I had set on the ground.

I whispered, "Patience, you are going to like this."

I withdrew something that looked like a combination of harness and underwear. The leather straps that formed the harness were black and rugged. The underwear portion was silky and sheer. Two protuberances marked the inside of the underwear. Both were made of flexible but hard rubber, one was larger than the other.

He jumped when he heard the snap of a tube being opened but was disappointed when nothing happened to him. I squeezed out the cool gel and smeared it onto my hands and covered the two objects. Taking a second amount, I inhaled as I covered the bare skin of my pussy and then my own ass.

Already soaking wet from enjoying giving him a blowjob, I saved most of the gel for my ass as I coated the tiny rosebud that was my asshole.

Rimming myself, I gasped as I penetrated myself with one finger over and over again. Each time I penetrated a little deeper, to one knuckle, then the second, then added a second finger. Whimpering softly, I refocused because right now wasn't about me.

Satisfied that I was lubed up, inside and out, I positioned the harness and the two objects, one pushed into my pussy and the other into my ass.

I had to wiggle around a little, adjusting the attachments for the best fit. I closed my eyes for a moment and I bit my bottom lip as my knees were wobbling a little with the pleasure and pressure as I fit everything into the right spots.

When I had ordered this, I couldn't believe the number of choices and I had almost missed this one. He had found it and encouraged me to order it; I remembered his hands were almost shaking as he pointed to it.

Forcing myself to concentrate I tightened the harness and couldn't help shivering with pleasure at the pressure as the two objects buried deep themselves deeper inside both my pussy and ass. Despite trying to focus on him, another series of small whimpers and moans escaped.

He moaned at the sound and I knew waiting only made him more anxious for us to continue.

Very carefully, I knelt back down onto my knees as my lower body trembled from the dual penetrations. After a moment, I was back on my knees and facing his cock with the pre-cum dribbling from the circumcised head. I reached out my tongue and he sighed as it made contact with his hardness.

Unknown to him, I reached for the gel again and squeezed a generous amount onto my hand. I never stopped sucking and licking his cock while I squeezed the tube and spread the lube into my hands.

When I thought I had enough to start and I found his rosebud easily enough and started to massage the slippery gel onto his ass. I really couldn't see much because I had his cock so far into my mouth.

He shuttered some more as I continued to bob up and down on his shaft.

I loved the warmth of him, the way I could feel his heartbeat through the veins in his dick, it wasn't long before I could tell he was close. Round and round my fingers rimmed him. Wanting to make sure I had enough, I stopped and poured more lube onto my fingers.

Continuing to lube him up, I let one of my fingers push against his opening.

He moaned even louder, he was no longer thrusting in out of my mouth and seemed to be in a trance as my mouth was doing all of the work. His heart was beating harder and his breathing was coming in pants and was much faster.

I pushed and one finger disappeared to the first knuckle, another loud moan filled the increasingly dark night. I pushed harder and a second knuckle on my small hand disappeared, I slowly pulled it out almost all the way and then pushed back into the third knuckle.

He was pushing his ass against my fingers now, seemingly wanting me to penetrate even further.

In and out, several more times, stretching him enough so that a second finger could join the first.

We continued like this for several minutes, I tried to hold him on the edge as long as possible but the combined action of my lips, teeth, and mouth with the multi-finger action in his ass was too much.

A deeper and fuller moan filled the night air as he climaxed hard, I knew what was next and the hot, sticky cum erupted into my mouth with a force that surprised me.

His hands gripped my head and held it in place as his body flexed and went rigid, what cum didn't disappear down my throat leaked out around my lips.

He steadied himself, I thought this time he might actually lose his balance and fall over.

Cum continued to spurt into my mouth, each time with less intensity and I lapped it up, as a cat would do with milk.

"Are you ready?" I asked almost silently enough just to be a voice inside his mind.

He opened his mouth but his lips were dry and no sound escaped, I straightened up and kissed him with my sloppy cum covered lips. His tongue devoured the excess that remained, "Yes," was the only word that he spoke.

As I stood, it felt like bolts of electricity crackled through my body from the movements of the rubber inside me.

Part of me wondered how far we would go before he would have enough.

When he had first agreed to try this, I knew it was really going to push his boundaries. I was hopeful that if he liked this, maybe he would be open to more things. It had always turned me on to maybe be fucked by two guys and maybe even watch them fuck each other. It would be an interesting journey if he continued to respond the way he was so far.

He stood quietly as I took more of the lube and covered the rubber attachment I wore on the harness. I had to really focus on pleasuring him because the sensations were so incredible from the motion inside me every time I moved.

He wasn't the only one unsteady on his feet.

I turned him around and leaned him gently onto the picnic table, his naked body open, exposed, and waiting for me. It felt so exciting that he was being so accepting, so submissive to me.

I ran my fingertips down his back, feeling his muscles and looking at his waiting ass. With each touch, he shivered in anticipation. What we were doing was so wrong to so many people, but between us, it was pure pleasure.

I rubbed the slippery attachment between his cheeks and moved the strap-on cock up and down teasing his ass. He replied with a long continuous moan and pushed his ass back against me.

I moved the tip of the attachment to his small rosebud, wondering as I did whether it would even fit. We had bought the smallest one and even it looked bigger than his cock. I smiled to myself because his cock fit so wonderfully inside my ass. I applied a little pressure and felt the objects inside me push harder and wonderfully inside me instead.

At first, his body resisted my efforts. I reached around him. There was just enough space between his cock and the table for me to take hold of him with my lubed fingers and I slowly started to masturbate him, my slippery fingers moved effortlessly on his rock-hard cock and balls.

The movement created a warm sensation inside me and caused him to moan even louder than before.

As he got louder, he started to relax his ass somewhat. I felt the first sign that the attachment was starting to penetrate him. Moving almost in slow motion I looked down and saw the rounded tip push aside his cheeks, hesitate, and then start to disappear into his ass. My hands and fingers continued as the entire tip was now inside him. He inhaled sharply and pushed back against me, driving the rubber cock further into his ass.

One inch became two; the pressure inside me was intense as the rubber cock resisted being pushed into his very tight ass. His tightness forced the harness and its two penetrators back into my pussy and ass.

It was having an effect on him as I felt him shudder again and shake as another orgasm gripped him and his cum sprayed onto to ground under the picnic table. His body twisted and flexed I continued my relentless attack on his ass.

His breathing was coming in gasps, as my tool was now several more inches into him. After several moments and even more pushing finally, the harness I wore pushed tight against the smooth skin of his ass.

"How does that feel?" I said as I let him feel the fullness of my fake cock buried deep in him.

He started to moan something when I withdrew almost completely and then pounded him back to the hilt in almost one hard motion.

"OOOhhh mmmyyy gggoooddd!!!!!," he screamed loud enough that I wondered how close we were to other people. I repeated the same action once more, then again and again as his body flexed and convulsed as I fucked his tight ass.

"Do you want me to stop," I said over the noises he was making.

"NNNooo," he said almost desperately, and I continued to hammer away on his ass. All I could think about was how good it felt when he fucked my ass and I hoped that he was feeling the same sensations. Judging from the motions he was making, it was.

The parts of the harnesses that were penetrating me kept me feeling full and as I fucked him, my own knees were starting to shake and wobble.

I slowed slightly and I felt him thrusting his ass back to meet mine and I picked up the pace again, it seemed each time as I pushed deep into him, he was loosening up.

"Do you like it when I fuck you in the ass?" I almost moaned to him.

The only response was a grunt of agreement and his head nodded up and down on the picnic table.

"Do you wish it was a real cock in your ass, pushing as deep into you as I am, so you could feel it cumming inside you?"

A moment of silence, I thrust back harder than I had so far.

"YYYYEEESSS," was the response and then he came again, this time far harder than the previous times.

I could feel his ass tighten on the attachment, almost stopping my thrusting, but he was too well lubed and by now dilated enough that he could not stop me completely.

A loud moan filled the night air as his cock sprayed even more cum than I thought he could. His ass and body shook and shivered and then he seemed to collapse. If it hadn't been for my attachment, I think he might have fallen over.

We stayed connected for several minutes, my harness tight to his ass, the attachment completely inside him. He lay bent over on the picnic table, his eyes closed, his breathing coming in great gasps, the ground covered in small puddles of his cum. A slow dripping of warm white cum continued to fall from his spent cock. Both of us were drenched in sweat in the warm summer darkness.

I waited a few moments and eased from his ass, he shivered unconsciously once or twice and I held his body to keep him from falling over.

Almost unbelievably, I thought he had fallen asleep and I jumped when I heard him say, "Nancy, that was incredible, if this is what it feels like for you to be fucked, it's no wonder you are such a little slut."

"You're welcome, Robby," I replied in a soft quiet voice.

A few more minutes passed then he said, "Now let's switch places, I want to kiss your ass, Nancy," as he pushed back from the table and turned to me.

We kissed, lips parting and tongues exploring.

He pulled his blindfold off as I removed my harness; he smiled as I withdrew the penetrators from inside me. My body shivered and I bit my lip as I carefully removed both penetrators from myself.

12