All Comments on 'A Matter of Trust'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Oh my!

Yes!

Intensely erotic and arousing!

Brings back wonderful memories of the first time I was pegged….

AJeyeAJeyeover 2 years ago

Soft, erotic, sensual, romantic. Would so love to have a woman like her. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is definitely erotic and literate.

I wasn’t expecting the detour into gay sex that penetrated itself into the story. I liked it, though.

Is Rob gay, closeted perhaps even to himself? Did he have an epiphany about his sexuality? Was his affirmation that he would like to be fucked by a real penis just saying what he thought his wife wanted to hear?

My own gay experiences have been experimental and limited. So for me, I think Rob’s confession gave the story an extra jolt of excitement. I think other readers will take the story any way they want. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story! I would enjoy reading more of this couple’s sex play. The emphasis on trust allows more otb activities to happen.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Oooh, I love all that penetration, trust and heat and juiciness!

IslaRoyIslaRoyover 2 years ago

This is a well written piece. I must say however, the multiple orgasms experienced by your male character detract from the authenticity of the story line. Unlike a mult-orgasmic woman, a man requires more time than you allot to your male character. Nevertheless, A Matter Of Trust, was quite erotic. In fact, I would love to see several more chapters devoted to these subjects’ erotic journey.

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirstover 2 years ago

I didn't think this would float my boat but it did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...