A Matter of Trust Ch. 04

Story Info
Nathan prepares for the rehearsal dinner.
15.1k words
4.76
2.5k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jascsa
Jascsa
73 Followers

Author's note:

Thank you for all your feedback on Chapter 3 as it's been fun writing this series so far as I had always read the stories on here and now getting the chance to write one has been very enjoyable. I delayed this chapter in hopes to find an editor for this series, but unfortunately my efforts have come up empty. I thought I had one lined out, but was informed that they did not have the time currently to take on another larger story series. They did offer me a few small suggestions for chapters 4 and 5 which I had sent them, but declined my offer to credit them as having helped edit the story. The other few editors I reached out to never got back to me, so I decided to publish this chapter and will continue to hunt for an editor. Also a few personal real-life issues came up which delayed the release of this chapter as well.

This will be a little longer chapter as a few things are happening in this one, setting up for the story to continue. There are also a few elements of group sex and voyeurism in this chapter as you will see but for now, I am keeping it in the Erotic Couplings area until things progress further.

If you have not read chapters 1 thru 3, I strongly suggest that you do so to get caught up with our characters and the progression of the story so far.

Again, all feedback and criticism will be considered and taken into account.

Please rate and comment.

Enjoy.

Chapter 4.

Some time had passed as I laid in bed, the sounds of her rhythmic breathing circling the room, the feel of her body held against mine, the bliss of her peaceful sleep that came to her, yet my brain was now traveling at the speed of light. The feelings that I had developed for her continuing to loop over and over in my mind. The thoughts of her held against me. The memories of the times we had been together, our bodies intertwined with each other. Her words echoing in my head...

'I love you Nathan, no matter what.'

I felt at calm, at peace. A smile crossed my lips as I leaned over, pressing myself against her as we laid there wrapped together. So why was I overthinking her words she said right before she fell asleep?

'You do still owe her one by the way...'

Thoughts swirled around in my head like a sinking vessel caught in a whirlpool. What did she mean by this? Was she really expecting me to fulfill a quip made by Melissa previously? Was she suggesting that she would want me to? Was she ok with wanting to share me with her friend? Even if she was, would I even be able to without knowing that I could possibly fuck up our relationship? Would I even want to?

I groaned out loud to myself as I shifted my position in bed, only to realize that I had been a little too loud as I felt her begin to stir beneath me.

"Nate, is everything ok? Was it another dream?

"Yeah, it's fine. Just can't seem to fall asleep." I lied, hoping that I wouldn't let on to what I was struggling with.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked, raising her beautiful face to mine, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

The feeling of her lips pressed against mine seemed different than the previous times we had embraced. This was a softer kiss, yet had all the passion and electricity of a kiss fueled by lust. I wrapped my arms around her body, pulling her closer to me, wrapping her in my embrace as I kissed her back, her mouth opening and slowly sliding her tongue across mine.

Candace moaned as our tongues made contact, the slight shudder of her body rippled across mine as she held herself closer to me, tracing her hands across my chest and up to my cheek. She pulled back slightly from our kiss after a few moments, letting our lips slowly come apart from each other, a sparkle of pure passion in her beautiful blue eyes staring back at me, the curl of a content smile formed across her lips.

"Better?" She purred as she leaned in to give me a quick peck, not waiting for my answer.

"Much. Thank you." I replied and pulled her into mine as we laid there.

She laid her head on my chest, her hand across my shoulder as I felt her begin to drift back off. I felt a sense of relief as my mind seemed clearer, the thoughts slowly fading as I felt the heaviness of my sleep beginning to take over me. I kissed her on the forehead as I closed my eyes, leaning myself into the pillow.

=====

Something aroused me a short time later as I felt movement on the bed, a body shifting position as I lay there slowly regaining my senses. A sudden chill of the air appeared across my body as I no longer felt her lying next to me, the covers had been strewn off, exposing me to the night air. A presence was made known to me by the feeling of hair slowly sliding across my thighs, making their way towards my groin, the feelings of fingertips slowly circling my thighs, inching ever so close to my now hardening erection.

"God, I missed this..." I heard a faint feminine voice trail off as her hands slowly encircled my erection.

The delicate grip that was now being forced upon my cock felt like heaven as the warmth circled my shaft, the gentle movements tugging up and down its length.

"Oh fuck." I moaned as the pressure slowly increased along my length, the slow, methodical strokes she was doing to me now had my cock at its full attention, the head mushrooming to its full capacity that only a fully endowed hard on can bring. Every stroke, every squeeze, every light movement sent a shiver up and down my spine as my senses came flooding back to me, quickly bringing me out of my sleepy haze. She shifted her position, bringing her head ever so closer to my cock as I laid there, staring at the ceiling, my eyes opening and closing, enjoying the sensations that were being delivered to me. The moment I felt her tongue come into contact with my cock was like someone sent a bolt of electricity straight through to my dick.

"Holy shit Candace..." I trailed off as I sank my head back onto the pillow.

"I bet that feels good, doesn't it?" I heard her whisper into my ear.

My eyes fully opened as I bolted upright in the bed. I looked over to my left to see Candace laying there, propped up on her elbow, slowly tracing a nipple on her chest as she stared lustfully at me.

"Wait, what the fuck?" Was all the more I could stammer as I turned down towards where I thought Candace was.

As my eyes adjusted to the soft night's light, I looked down to see her eyes staring back at me, her fire red hair strewn across my thighs as her tongue slowly licked up and down my shaft. In a panic I reached for her, a terrifying feeling came over me as Melissa took the head of my cock in her mouth, her hand stroking my shaft as she fed herself.

"Relax Nathan..." I heard from my left as I felt a hand slowly cross my chest, heading towards my face, gently pulling me to look at her. "...just relax baby."

As she turned my head, my eyes met hers. I could see the passion and desire in her eyes as she leaned into me, kissing me deeply as to quell my fears of what had begun to transpire.

"Candace, I..." I spoke as our lips broke apart.

"It's ok baby, just enjoy this." Candace spoke with a husky tone to her voice as she gently brought her finger to my lips to silence my voice.

I laid my head back onto the pillow, a low moan escaping my lips as Melissa took my cock deeper and deeper with each consecutive stroke, her hand following her strokes from her lips.

"Oh my god!" I groaned as I felt my cock hit the back of her throat, causing Melissa to moan with excitement.

"She's pretty good at that, isn't she?" I heard a whisper in my ear.

"Uh huh..." was all that came out as the pressure of her lips on my dick increased.

The tremendous sensations that Melissa was giving my cock continued with each motion up and down my shaft, her light suction combined with her tongue twirling around my shaft on each upstroke making my toes want to curl. I leaned over to face Candace, reaching out to grab ahold of her tits, slowly circling and tracing her nipples as I brought my lips to hers. As my lips made contact, our tongues met, slowly dancing and circling with each other as she let out a soft moan into my mouth, her hand reaching the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her.

At this point I felt the bed shift again as if another body had joined Melissa. Candace refused to let go of our embrace, but noticed my reaction as I felt a gentle tongue running across the base of my cock as Melissa shifted to the side to allow the other tongue access.

"HOLY SHIT!" I groaned as the tongue made its way down to my balls and slowly began lapping against them.

Finally breaking our embrace, I turned my attention down to observe the women that were now pleasuring my cock together. I felt my shaft twitch and pulse as I looked to see Brittney's long silky black hair across my lap, joining Melissa as she worked over my testicles while Melissa kept up her relentless assault on my shaft. I began using every trick that I could think of to try and stave off cuming too early, hoping for this to keep going for as long as I could humanly hold out.

"God, I can't wait to suck on this!" Brittney moaned as she brought her hand up and gripped my shaft, replacing Melissa's hand as she pulled her lips off with a sudden 'Pop'.

Brittney slid up and took her position, replacing Melissa's lips with her own, sucking my cock into her mouth. She went at a similar pace, although she couldn't take it as deep as Melissa, she seemed to make up for it with determination and effort as it seemed that each movement, each stroke, each suck had a little bit extra added to it to make up for the lack of depth she could take. Each of the two of them were so different from one another, yet each felt just as amazing.

"Are you enjoying this?" Candace whispered as her tongue snaked its way across my earlobe, her hand running down across my chest.

"Yes." I hissed, throwing my head back, my eyes closing, the pleasure near excruciating.

"This is so fucking hot." She moaned as her body shifted, allowing her hand to move its way down to her pussy, her lips glistening with moisture in the darkness.

My eyes followed her hand as she ran a finger up and down her lips, slowly bringing it to her clit as she teased her button before running her finger back down her length. She repeated this for several strokes before slowly inserting her middle finger to its full length inside of her.

"Mmmmm, fuck yes..." She moaned as her finger bottomed out, her hips slowly rocking to her motions of her finger assaulting her sex.

My eyes were torn between watching the sexual assault that Candace was beginning on her pussy and the assault the two vixens were delivering to my cock. Never in any of my wildest fantasies had something like this occurred... ok well that might be a bit of a stretch...

Brittney kept up her attempts to take my cock as deep as she could with each downward stroke, the gentle suction and strokes of her bringing me ever so blissfully closer to the edge, all the while Melissa had moved her tongue to my thighs, slowly tracing up and down them as close to my cock as she could, her soft hand gently fondling my balls, rubbing them, trying to coax out the pending release.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt Candace snake her tongue along my earlobe at the same time that I felt my cock hit the back of Brittney's mouth, her tongue sliding along the underside of it as if she were licking an ice cream cone.

"Your cock looks so good in her mouth." I heard being whispered into my opposite ear as I turned to my left, the pleasant sight of Candace gently toying with her pussy as the mystery voice began to hum and slowly traced my earlobe with her tongue.

"Holy fuck!" I groaned, feeling the bed shift yet again as another naked female body came pressing against my right side, her hand slowly tracing over my chest.

"I think I need in on some of this action." I heard a low, seductive voice moan as I felt her weight shift, now heading down to join the others who were so expertly working over my cock.

I brought my attention back down to see Taylor's silky, sandy brown hair being pulled back into a pony tail as she leaned in to the other two women, her hand gently reaching out to grasp a hold of my shaft while Brittney and Melissa began taking turns licking up and down each side of my shaft, gently meeting at the top with little flicks of their tongue across both the head of my cock and the tips of each other's tongues. Taylor had now arranged herself between the two, being straight on with my cock with Melissa on her right and Brittney on her left, each still licking up and down my shaft while she slowly stroked me up and down. I watched in slow mesmerizing agony as the lust spread across her lips as she licked her teeth, slowly lowering her head to join the other two. From my side I heard Candace moan loudly as I turned over to see her in the beginning of her own orgasm taking over her, two fingers now buried deep inside of her wet pussy while her other hand gently pulled at her nipple.

Her eyes locked to mine as she rode the gentle pulsing running through her, a look of lust and passion across her beautiful face, her body now covered in a slight sheen of sweat. As she came down from her peak, I reached out and grabbed a hold of her, pulling her towards me, gently caressing her as I held her naked body against mine. Watching her climax had brought me almost to the breaking point with the expert manipulations the other women were issuing to my cock. I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

"HOLY FUCK!" I groaned as the reality of what was happening came rushing back to me as I felt my cock slide effortlessly into Taylor's throat. She wasted no time, with her first stroke, she had taken me completely into her mouth, her nose buried against my pelvis, causing my eyes to roll backwards and my head to slam against the pillow I was laying on. Never had I felt anything like the blowjob that Taylor was giving me.

Seemly satisfied with my reaction to her onslaught, she pulled off after a moment or two and brought her lips up to the head of my cock, her hand following the path her lips had previously taken. She released it from the grips of her mouth and was grinning from ear to ear at the sensations she had given me, seeing how my body had reacted to her appeared to bring her a sense of joy and satisfaction.

"That was so fucking hot." I heard Melissa purr as she leaned in and began running her tongue up the side of my shaft once again.

"Watching that got me so fucking wet." Britney cooed while joining her friend, her hand slowly working its way down her body towards the junction between her legs.

"Do it again." Candace replied with a throaty whisper to her friend as she ran her hands over my chest, snuggling her breasts against me.

"Love too..." I heard Taylor moan as she leaned forward, her lips parting, awaiting her prize, as she guided my cock upright, straight towards her waiting mouth.

I groaned loudly as once again; I felt the head of my cock pass through her lips as her head began its journey downward. The feeling of entering this woman's throat was bringing me sensations I never even thought of. Until now, Candace had been the only woman to fully deepthroat me, but even she didn't do it with the ease and skill that Taylor had been able to. Feeling her bob up and down, taking my entire length with each stroke, her throat muscles clenching as she held me in place, gently milking and massaging my dick before beginning her trip upwards we enough to quickly bring me to my boiling point. I felt the tightening of my balls as my orgasm was rapidly approaching, like a freight train on a runaway course, desperate to crash into anything in its way.

"FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!" I nearly screamed and threw my head back on the pillow, my eyes closing as I felt the waves of my sperm rushing upwards, waiting to be released. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of hair as I thrust upwards. I could hear the moans of Melissa and Brittney as they were now busily working themselves over, desperate to cum as well.

"NNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted as I felt shot after shot of cum racing out of my shaft into the awaiting mouth enveloping my dick. She didn't hesitate, but instead held my pulsing member deep in her mouth as she stroked and sucked each and every drop that I was able to give her.

The power of my ejaculation startled me at first, slowly bringing me into a small state of delirium where I was almost not aware of what was going on around me. It kind of felt like having an out of body experience. As I regained my senses, I slowly opened my eyes and peered down at the woman between my legs. Candace was laying there between my legs, looking up at me with a sexy, hungry look as she licked my shaft clean, her hand gently stroking my now dwindling erection.

"What the fuck...?" was about all I could muster as I groggily came to. I looked around to see that we were alone in the room.

"You were dreaming; moaning and pressing your cock into me so hard. I got so wet feeling how hard you were that I was grinding against you. I was hoping that you would wake up and just take me, but I was so turned on that I just had to take you myself. I rolled you over and just had to have your cock in my mouth again. What were you dreaming about?"

"I don't really remember." I lied, not knowing how to bring up the fact that I had been dreaming about a group blowjob from her friends. "All I remember was cuming really hard and looking down to see you lying there."

She smiled up at me and gave my now deflated cock one last lick, then scooted her body up against mine, resting her head on my chest, her hand running up and down my arm. We laid together in silence for a little while as I gently stroked her hair and upper shoulder, my hand occasionally stroking its way down her arm. I felt her begin to drift back off and glanced over at the alarm clock in the hotel room. It read 3:16am. I slowly rolled us over to where I was spooning behind her, wrapping my arm around her, coming to rest in-between those luscious breasts of hers as I closed my eyes, all the while the thoughts of my dream replaying in my head.

"Do I tell her about the dream? Would she get mad? Would she be hurt?" These thoughts began running through my head as I laid there trying to will my body into going back to sleep. I felt a small pang of guilt run through me as I laid there thinking about the dream and what had happened and decided that when we had a chance that I would talk to her about it. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep clutching her still wrapped in my arms.

=====

I awoke a few hours later to an adequate amount of pressure forming on my bladder as the urge to pee woke me from my peaceful slumber. I slowly withdrew my arm from Candace while she appeared to still be sleeping soundly as I pulled the cover over her naked body and made my way over to the bathroom. I finished my duties and while washing my hands, felt a hand run across my shoulders.

"Good morning love." She purred as she ran her hand across my shoulders and down my upper back.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?"

"Better after I took care of you poking me." She grinned as she made her way past me into the bathroom. "Must have been some dream you had."

"Listen about that..." I began to explain.

"Give me a minute. Need to pee." She said as she shooed me out of the bathroom.

I went back over to the bed and sat down on the bed and waited for her to emerge. A few minutes later I heard the water shut off from her washing up and she came out from the bathroom and walked over to join me. She smiled as she sat down, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek.

Jascsa
Jascsa
73 Followers