A Matter of Trust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"JAX ON ME!" I shouted and instantly bounded over the barrier. Jackson was quickly on my heels and in no time, we had made our way to the group of girls.

"Let her go asshole!" Jackson yelled at the guy holding Emily's arm.

"Hey man, were just dancing, showing these ladies a good time" the one answered back.

"Times up fellas. Let em go." I answered back.

The men now seemed agitated that we were taking their dates from them as they saw it and verbally started shouting back. I reached for Candace and saw her reach out for me, but I was met with the two guys now standing in front of me.

"Let's go ladies." I said as I reached for her again, only this time I felt my hand being pushed away.

"She doesn't wanna leave yet." He responded.

I reached again and grabbed a hold of Candace, pulling her towards me through the group of guys and she ran behind me, holding onto my hand. This seemed to aggravate the two men as they started moving towards me.

"Dumb move mother fucker." I heard the taller guy say as he took a step towards me.

I reached out to Melissa next, but my hand was again swatted away when she tried to grab ahold of my hand.

"Let her go... NOW!" I replied, staring him in the eyes.

He released his grip and began to raise his arm as if he wanted to take a swing at me. As he thrust forward, I grabbed his arm and twisted it upwards, forcing him to take a step backwards to regain his balance. This caused her to break free and run around behind me, grabbing a hold of Candace.

I felt a shove into my chest which caused me to now have to take a step backwards, however I quickly stood back in front of him as he proceeded to shove me again. I felt the anger in me quickly building as I grit my teeth, trying to hold back with every ounce I had to keep from hitting either one of these two men. When the third shove came in, I grabbed his arm and threw him down to the ground. I glanced over as Emily had run behind Jackson and I, now running over to the other ladies. Jackson was staring off with the one of the other men, neither of them backing down.

His friend lunged at me, but as he got closer, I noticed Joey had now joined us and grabbed the man's arm, pushing him to the side as he took position between us. I saw movement from my left and at this time security for the club had intervened. The three women were all still holding each other, standing behind Jackson, Joey, and I. They escorted us back to the area where we had our things, then asked for a statement. The women gave their account of what happened as I gave mine, admitting that I was there to try to get them away from the other men and that we hadn't started the altercation. Taylor intervened on our behalf stating we were guests of hers and that Joey was her private security. At her request and after reviewing the security footage, the club decided not to call the police or press any charges. Thankfully they did because I really was not looking forward to what could have happened if I had gotten arrested...

"Thank you." I heard Melissa say as she wrapped her arms around me.

I looked over and saw a mixed reaction around the table. Marco and his friend were just sitting there close to each other, not saying a word. Brittney and Taylor looked on in a mixture of surprise and admiration, like I had just rescued a kitten from a tree or a dog from a burning building. Joey just gave me a nod of approval and grabbed his drink. Jackson and Emily were sitting together, his arm wrapped around her. Candace came over and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly in hers.

"So, do you always go into battle outnumbered?" I heard Jackson ask. This finally broke the tension and a round of laughter broke out amongst the group.

"We were fine Jax." I replied with a grin.

He smiled and gave me a fist bump, acknowledging what had happened and returned his hug back to Emily.

"Thanks for the backup, Joey." I said giving him a nod.

"Anytime marine. I got your back." He replied as he took a drink.

"Thank you, Nathan. I was scared that..." I heard Melissa trail off. Candace scooted over closer to Melissa and wrapped her friend in a hug. I kissed Candace softly on the cheek and got up, making my way back to the bathroom. I heard the door open as I was washing up.

"Well, that was fun." I heard Jackson exclaim and he walked in trying to stifle a laugh.

"Sorry Jax."

"Don't be. I'd have killed someone if anything happened to Emily."

"She'll be safe. She's in good hands Jax." I replied, finishing my cleaning and rolling my sleeves back down.

"So is my sister." He replied and held his hand out to me.

I shook his hand and we walked back out to the VIP area where we continued our night. After a few more drinks, the group decided that we should call it a night and we made our way out of the club. A short drive later and we were back at the hotel suite, Jackson and Emily deciding to join us.

"Well, that was an interesting evening." Brittney said as she flopped down on the couch.

"Thankfully we had our protectors there with us." I heard Emily respond as she leaned over and kissed Jackson.

"Of course, babe. I can't get married without you." Jackson replied back to her.

Candace came over and sat next to me, taking my hand in hers and leaned against my shoulder. After a bit, there was a light laughter amongst the room, but I looked over and saw that Melissa had not joined us. Candace noticed me scanning the room, looking over at me.

"She's kind of shaken up about tonight. She is used to getting attention from guys, but never like that." She spoke. "I better go find her."

She got up from sitting next to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and went off to find her friend. I got up at this time to go into the kitchenette and grabbed a bottle of water.

"That was quite a display this evening." I heard a voice behind me say.

I opened my water and took a drink, turning around to see Taylor. She seemed to smile at me and took a few steps closer.

"I'm sorry if I caused a problem, but I couldn't let anything happen to them." I said back.

She slowly covered the short distance between us and put her arms around me.

"Thank you, Nathan." She replied and kissed me on the cheek.

I had not noticed Candace and Melissa approach us as I took a step back from Taylor. Looking at Candace, I couldn't help but blush, feeling like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, but she just flashed me a smile and turned to the fridge to get her friend a drink. Melissa had been crying, I could now see that she was visibly shaken and still upset over the events of the evening.

"Come on, let's go sit down." I said, leading her over to the couch. Candace and Brittney joined her, taking a seat on either side of her, holding their friend. This seemed to cheer her up and her spirits seem to lift as everyone began chatting away. After some short conversation, Jackson and Emily announced that they were going to head home.

"My hero came and saved me. He deserves to be rewarded." She said and flashed Jackson a smile.

I went over and shook my buddies' hand, giving Emily a hug as everyone else came over and said their goodbyes, and they turned and left, heading down to their car.

"It's getting late. I better go too. Thank you all for a wonderful evening." I said to the group.

I gave Brittney a hug goodbye and she responded by smiling and giving me a kiss on the cheek. Taylor proceeded to give me the same hug she gave earlier, this time lasting a bit longer as well as kissing me on the cheek again.

"Have my driver take you back to your hotel." She said as she slowly pulled back away from me.

I smiled and nodded at her, then turned to Marco and shook his hand. He was still holding his new friend's hand and I was properly introduced to the young man whose name was Adam. I greeted him, shook his hand as well, and proceeded towards Candace and Melissa. Joey stopped me and offered his hand out.

"Good looking out." He said as he shook my hand.

"Thanks, take care of them for me." I replied and gave him a light smack on the arm.

"You got it boss." He nodded his head at me and I walked over to where the two women were standing by the door.

"We want to know if we can escort you back to your hotel room." Melissa asked as she wrapped her arm in mine.

"Of course, we can." Candace replied and wrapped her arm in my other.

I simply nodded and we headed down to the lobby and out to the SUV waiting outside. A short drive later and we pulled up in front of my hotel. As we got out, I noticed a few stares from the men towards the ladies and a few jealous looks some of the women were giving them. I chuckled and we proceeded up to my room. I told the ladies to get comfortable and that I would go down and grab us something to drink. Both of them asked for a soda, so I made my way to the vending machines, quickly grabbing the bottles and headed back to the room.

"Are you ok?" I asked, handing each of them their drinks.

"Yeah, she's doing better." I heard Candace reply, but Melissa was unusually quiet.

She just kind of quietly turned and nodded, a small tear forming from her eye as she sunk her head back down. "I know that guys find me pretty. I am used to getting attention when we go out and having to fend for myself, but I just felt helpless there, like he wouldn't let me go." She sobbed.

"It's ok, Melissa. If I can help it, I won't let anything like that happen again." I said as I leaned over and gave her a hug.

"Nathan, can I talk to you for a sec?" Candace asked and got up off the bed.

I nodded and rose off the bed, walking over to her.

"I don't want her to be alone tonight. She's still a little shaken."

"I understand if you want to go be with your friend." I said, kissing her on the cheek. "If you want to head back to the suite, I understand fully."

"Well, I was wondering if we could stay here with you tonight." She replied, smiling sweetly at me.

"Of course. You two take the bed. I'll grab the extra blankets and crash over here by the window. Trust me, I've slept on worse being deployed." I joked and moved over to the little closet area to grab the extra pillow and sheet.

"You don't have to do that. There's plenty of room for all of us." Candace said with a little hint of a mischievous grin.

"I guess..." I trailed off, a little nervous and unsure of where this was all heading.

Candace, having sensed my nerves, pushed herself into my chest and brought my face down to hers, placing her lips to mine.

"I just want to make sure she's safe and taken care of. I know that she will feel better here with you."

"I understand, it's just that I am still a little uncomfortable from earlier. We never got a chance to talk about things. There was something left up in the air after this morning."

"Nathan, you trust me, right? You love me?" She asked, her blue eyes staring into mine as if asking my permission to a question that had yet to be asked.

"Yes. I would hope that I haven't given you any reason to make you doubt that." I replied, staring deeply into her eyes, causing a smile to purse her lips.

I leaned forward to kiss her and slid my tongue slowly between her lips. Our tongues danced briefly before she broke our kiss, a look of passion and love across her face as she grabbed my hand and led me back over to where Melissa had been sitting.

"Sorry, didn't mean to be a third wheel for your evening." She said, her head staring down at the floor.

"You're not, I promise you. I asked Nathan if it was alright if you stayed with us tonight."

"You really want me to stay?" She asked inquisitively. "I'll be fine to go back if you want."

"I know this evening scared you." I answered, leaning over and wrapping my arm across her shoulders. "If it would help or make you feel better, you are more than welcome to stay. As long as you don't snore too loudly." I added, causing me to receive a playful elbow to the ribs.

"I don't snore ya jerk!" was her reply as a smile broke across her face for the first time since we returned from the club. "You seriously don't mind?" She asked, her brown eyes seemingly searching for the reality to set in that she would be staying the night with Candace and I, a sparkle and hint of playfulness in them as well.

I didn't answer, just pulled her closer and gave her a hug, seemingly easing her fears from the evening and her reluctance in staying in the room with Candace and I. I watched as another smile returned to her lips as she let out a small sigh, seeming to relax deeper into my arms.

"I told you he was the best." Candace said as she scooted herself closer to me and placed her lips on my neck, kissing it softly. "Come on, time to get ready for bed."

Candace got up and slowly began to reach up and unbuckle the choker, allowing the dress to slide down her magnificent body. I stared in wonder as it slowly slid down her and pooled around her feet, leaving her standing there in a pair of black lace hip hugger style panties. She bent over and retrieved a t-shirt from my bag and slowly slid it over her body. I found myself staring at her the entire time, slowly eying her up and down as she turned to look at me with a smile, placing her hands on her hips.

"Mind if I borrow one of those as well?" I heard Melissa ask as she raised herself off the bed and began to slip her shirt up and over her head.

My focus shifted to Melissa's beautiful body as her shirt cleared from over her head, leaving her standing there in her black pants and a dark blue bra. She reached down and began pulling her pants off her magnificent hips, slowly bring into view a matching dark blue lace thong. Melissa unclasped her bra and let if fall to the floor as Candace handed her a t-shirt. She slipped it over her head and turned to face me as Candace had done. I swallowed hard as both women began to make their way towards me as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Aren't you going to join us or would you rather sleep in your clothes?" Candace asked, causing both of them to chuckle lightly.

Nervously I began unbuttoning my shirt when Candace reached forward. "Let us help you with that." She said as she reached for the remaining buttons.

Melissa smiled as she stepped forward, brushing the shirt off of my shoulders as Candace worked the final button free. The two women each grabbed the hem of my undershirt and began to lift, raising it up and off of me as I rose to my feet. I felt my body begin to shake and tremble with the anticipation of what was coming next as I stood there in only my jeans as I felt their hands make their way down to my waist, their fingers searching out my belt buckle and button to open them.

"Are you sure about this?" I nervously asked, not wanting to ruin the moment, but making sure that this wasn't going to cause an issue if things moved forward.

Candace smiled as Melissa worked the belt buckle free, her hands now undoing the button as she began to work my zipper on my jeans lower.

"Emily was right earlier. Our hero came and rescued us. Heroes deserve to be rewarded Nathan." She smiled as I felt the jeans slowly begin to be lowered from my waist.

"You are a hero for your service Nathan, and you were our hero tonight for protecting us." Melissa replied as she began to kneel as to pull my jeans lower down my legs. "I asked Candace if it would be alright if I thanked you properly for coming to our recuse."

I gulped hard as I felt my jeans now reach the floor, leaving me standing there in a pair of boxers only, my dick beginning to respond to the possibilities of what may come. I lifted and slowly stepped out of each leg, Melissa now standing next to Candace.

Candace leaned in slowly and planted her lips on mine, her mouth opening slightly as her tongue began to search for its target. My hands ran down her lower back to gently cup her ass, causing her to moan into my mouth as she continued her kiss, her hand snaking its way down to my abdomen, inching slowly downward. As she reached the waist of my boxers, she broke the embrace, standing slowly off to the side as Melissa approached me, a cautious yet playful grin forming on her upturned lips.

"May I thank you properly Nathan?" She asked, biting her lower lip as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

I glanced over at Candace as she nodded, a lustful look in her eyes as her hand began to work its way into the waistband, slowly moving lower as it sought out my now expanding erection. I turned back to Melissa as she brought her lips closer and closed her eyes.

Her lips met mine with a heat of passion and lust, yet the kiss in itself was just as soft and inviting as the one I had just received from her friend. I felt her mouth part slightly as her tongue came into contact with mine, the tips gently sliding back and forth. I let out a small groan as Candace's hand found my shaft and slowly began to tighten around it, my cock now as hard as an iron bar in my boxers, as I felt Melissa press her lips into me harder, causing a moan from her as well.

"I think it's time we rewarded our hero." Candace said as she slowly let go of my erection after a few short strokes and brought her hands up to my chest, gently pushing me back onto the bed as the two women crawled up to each side of me.

I laid back against the pillow as the two women stood at the end of the bed, each of them grabbing the hem of the t-shirt they had borrowed and began to lift them ever so slightly, teasing me until the bottom of the shirt stopped at their breasts, their eyes searching for me to ask them to go further, toying with me to beg them to continue. I swallowed nervously and nodded as the two women began gently pulling their shirts up and over their head, tossing them to the floor behind them as they made their way onto the bed. Candace climbed over to my right side, her hands on my chest, slowly stroking me up and down as Melissa climbed over the left, her hands following similar movements as her friend.

The two women gazed at each other and smiled, each looking up to my eyes as if to ask if I dared them to continue. I reached a hand across both of their shoulders, running it across and up into their hair, gently stroking each one as if to let them know that I was alright, yet I was sure that each of them could feel the trepidation in my hands as they lightly shook with each passing stroke.

"Relax Nate." Melissa said as I felt her hands slowly work their way down to the waistband of my boxers, slowly teasing their way just inside the band.

"Are you ready for your reward?" Candace asked with a sexy yet devious grin as her hand moved its way down to her friend's, the two of them interlocking their fingers together as a show of unity that they were going to do this together.

I smiled nervously and nodded to them as I felt their hands slowly move lower and grab a hold of my hardness, the feeling of their combined hands together caused me to let out a low growl as I laid my head back on the pillow.

The two women then leaned over my waist, their faces just mere millimeters from each other as I leaned forward at the exact moment their lips touched. I felt my cock surge at the sight in front of me as the two women broke their embrace and turned to me, giving me a seductive smile. I laid my head down, my eyes rolling backwards as the two women began stroking me, wondering just how far this evening was going to go.

I had a strange yet exciting thought that it would progress much farther than even I could have imagined as I recalled Candace's cryptic words from earlier.

'It was only a dream... for now.'