A Matter of Will Ch. 06-10

Story Info
Kyle's mom shames sexy daughter, becomes sex kitten herself.
12.8k words
4.64
9.6k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fugue123
Fugue123
313 Followers

A Matter of Will

Copyright (c)2019,2023 by Fugue

Kyle's sister left for university a studious A+ student. She returns home a submissive sex kitten to her Uncle Bill. Bill's had it hard getting over his wife running off with some other guy -- but that's no excuse to make Kyle's sister his pet pussy, is it?

At first Mom is outraged and lays down the law to her adult daughter about what behaviors will and will not be tolerated. But then... Mom starts becoming a submissive sex kitten to Uncle Bill too. And to Kyle as well...

Tags: in mf mc md

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legalese: Contains adult material. Anyone under age 18 must leave now. Anyone that might be offended by sexy or sexually explicit material or strong language must leave now. The activities in this story may be unrealistic, unethical and/or illegal, and they ignore the reality of sexually transmitted diseases -- this is fiction, do not try any of this at home. All characters are over age 18, proof of age on file. Any resemblance to any actual person, place or event is purely coincidental.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: a little bit of a slow-burn, but it does warm up quite a bit by the end. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

(Jennifer)

Jennifer woke in a great mood, still under the contentment of that mule-kick of an orgasm the previous night.

She had no idea what had brought it on, but she wasn't worrying too much about that at the moment.

She stretched, sat up, realized she was faintly smiling, and ... decided to just leave the little smile on her face for now. Today would surely wipe it off her face soon enough.

Bill.

Yesterday, she'd walked in on him laying back, receiving kisses from her daughter.

Serious kisses.

"Tongue lazily exploring the other person's mouth" serious kisses.

And--

Well, she'd gotten angry. Really angry. Though ... it didn't seem like such an unspeakable crime this morning, in the light of day.

It wasn't like they were having sex or anything, she guessed.

They were just entertaining each other's mouth.

Maybe ... maybe she'd rethink about forcing Bill to leave. Maybe he didn't need to be banished, you know, forever.

It didn't really seem like a forever-banished kind of crime in the light of morning now.

In fact... she examined her mental landscape where the "just don't let it happen again" edges ought to be, clear and strong, but ... she just found a smooth worn nub there. No boulder and shards threatening that they shouldn't do it again.

Maybe it didn't matter if it happened again.

They were two consenting adults.

And it was just kissing. Even if tongues were heavily involved ...

So maybe there wasn't really anything wrong with it ...?

She stood up, gave a contented stretch, and headed out to the kitchen for coffee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyle)

Kyle woke the next morning and headed to the kitchen. Mom hadn't looked like she had blood stains on her last night when he peeked in on her, but if she greeted him this morning that they needed to dispose of the body ... well, then, that's what they'd need to spend the day doing ...

Uncle Bill was already up -- and still alive! -- sitting at the kitchen island.

Mom was making pancakes -- Bill's last meal?

"Hey, Mom," he tested the waters.

"Hey, sweetie," she smiled, seeming to be back to her normal self. Almost ... seeming to be in a good mood?!

"Uh ... hey, Uncle Bill."

"Good morning, sport." He was reading the paper.

Nobody was dead. Nobody seemed to be getting killed. And Bill seemed awfully calm for someone being sent away forever today.

This wasn't entirely making sense. He turned back to Mom. "Pancakes?"

She looked up. And smiled. "Well, with Kayla and Bill visiting, I figured I'd make a special breakfast this morning."

She used the fry turner to flip the pancakes then.

"Well, I ... very much approve." She looked at him and gave him a quick smile. He took a plate and placed three pancakes onto it, then spread some butter and poured some syrup. And sat down to eat.

They were really good pancakes!

But Kayla wandered in when he was forking a bite of pancake into his mouth. She was braless in a T-shirt and short shorts. A very thin T-shirt. Plenty short shorts.

Mom glanced at her, saw the same thing Kyle did. He held his breath, waiting for Mom to snap back to reality and kill Uncle Bill with a hot fry turner, maybe stabbed through an eye socket into his brain ...

"You should wear a bra when we have guests in the house," Mom told her, her mood visibly darkening as she went back to flipping pancakes.

Kayla looked to Uncle Bill.

He nodded.

"Good morning, darling," Kayla breathed as she stepped to Bill and straddled his thigh, pressed her lips to his and gave him a very inspiring good morning kiss.

Crap! Right there. In the open. Right in front of Mom. Just ... kissing each other on the mouth.

Kyle looked to Mom. She was busying herself with fiddling with the pancakes in the pan. He felt her sense him looking at her, but she just ignored that too.

He was almost tempted to ask Mom: are you just going to-- let them-- do that?!

But she was deliberately very interested in the pancake batter at the moment.

Kayla giggled and wriggled her ass on Bill's thigh. "I can taste a tiny bit of syrup still on your lips!"

Bill chuckled, then swatted the side of Kayla's butt perched on his thigh. "How's my sexy bitch this morning?"

Mom's eyes moved to them then. Kyle knew she didn't like anyone calling her daughter "bitch."

Kayla leaned in and gave Bill's lips a quick lick, then smiled. "I am quite fine, Daddy!"

Mom stiffened a little more, now paying definite attention to the two. Good. That was more like the old Mom.

Bill rested his palms on Kayla's ass, and they went back to kissing.

Mom ... said nothing?! He didn't want her to kill Bill, or even banish him. But ... no reaction at all?! Had she had a stroke or something?!

"Mom?" he said it before he realized he was going to say anything. But ... was she going to just stand here and let them ... just ... kiss like that?!

She looked back down at the pan, and started flipping the pancakes. "Just ... ignore it, Kyle."

Kayla giggled around a kiss a minute later, and Kyle didn't even look at them -- just at Mom.

"I said ... just ignore it, Kyle," she told him without looking up at him.

"Bill!" Kayla lightly slapped him on the chest, "I'm getting ... juicy here!"

"Okay, that's enough!" Mom turned the stove burner off and set the frypan on a different burner. "That is enough, you two!"

Bill and Kayla just looked at her. She looked right back at Bill, meeting his eyes this time with angry ones of her own.

Good!

"Kissing is one thing, and I'm still not entirely happy about that. But this--" she gestured toward them.

"Jennifer," Bill warned.

Mom looked at Kyle. "Back to your room. Now, Kyle." Then at Kayla. "You too. Back to your room now. Bill and I need to have a talk."

"Oh, poo!" Kayla complained, stood, and strode bralessly out of the kitchen.

"You too, Kyle," Mom was pursing her lips. She was angry again.

He ... got up and headed back to his room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jennifer)

"Okay, now look here, mister," Jennifer came around the island to stand beside Bill. "I have decided to let the kissing thing slide. I still don't approve of it, but you're both adults, and it's not like it's sex."

She wagged a finger at him. "So you can stay here a few more days. But--"

She took a deep breath and let it out, "But all this other crap -- I am not going to put up with!

"You do not call my daughter 'bitch'! Ever.

"And she will not call you 'Daddy' like some little tramp!"

Bill was sitting with his eyes downcast, looking at the island.

"Are you listening to me Bill?! These are some rules that you will obey, or you are out of here forever! Understood?!"

"Ungh-hunghh ..." he spoke without looking up.

"She will not walk around here bralessly for you! That is just-- That's wrong, Bill!

"And she will not tell you she is getting juicy! She will not get juicy! Not with you, that is crossing far too many lines!

"And it's setting a terrible example for Kyle! From both of you!

"And I will not put up with it!

"Now, I am going to have this same talk with her, and you will both stop this obscene behavior!

"Understood?!"

Bill ... didn't respond.

Jennifer-- sighed. Dropped onto a stool. Eyes unfocussing.

She was-- suddenly back in that same fantasy. Dream. Whatever.

She was naked and bent over a table again. Her ass just ... bared for her little brother ...

"Bill?" she was already breathing hard. Anticipating. Her body ... at least her body in this dream ... kinda enjoyed getting run over by that tractor-trailer of orgasms last night ...

"Bill, what? Where are we? Why are we here again?"

Wordlessly, he circled her like last night. She-- noticed the erection this time. It might be a dream-- daydream-- whatever-- but he was sporting a full-fledged hard-on. Right ... in front of her. His ... big sister.

Crap!

That-- that had slipped-- inside her last night!

This might be just a dream, but--

"Jennifer," he spoke slowly, reaching his hand across her back, to lay the palm flat, against the side of her tummy. Flat, and soft, and warm, and ... damn! It gave her excited little trembles where it touched her side.

"Well," he sighed, "let's deconstruct all this, shall we?" He slowly slid his palm against her side up, to touch the bottom of her ribs, then up ... along and over her ribs. His fingers ... not dangerously close, but still ... thrillingly close to her ... breast on that side. She ... okay, yeah, she whimpered a little. His hand and fingernails slid to beneath where her arm connected to her shoulder, a place ... she normally thought of as stinky and dirty, but-- ohgawwd, the sensations coming from his fingers there were causing her eyelids to flutter.

That felt-- that felt-- Ohgawwd! She probably looked ridiculous, stretching to expose her armpit for him to finger her there, but fuck it! The fine gossamer strands that held her so firmly to the Bitch's Table seemed smart enough to stretch and give her room when she lolled about like so much sexual putty for him.

"Let's take up the first bit of fishing line tied to your little hissy fit just now. The part where I shouldn't call Kayla my 'bitch' and she shouldn't call me 'Daddy.'" His fingers were caressing her ribs and underarm at her armpit, and -- ohgod, she was never going to think of that body part the same again! Damn, the sheer sensations coming from that-- were-- they were-- well, a girl had an awful time concentrating while he was doing that!

"Let's follow this string through the woods to the rocky area again." In her mind -- okay, half her mind, since half was just rolling around looking silly in the incredible sensations he was making at her armpit! -- she did that. "Feel the swell of million-degree lava beneath us ... softening everything ... making everything sooo pliable. See the angry shards from the boulder just ... melt right back onto the boulder, gently smooth now. And the landscape beneath the boulder warms and gets soo soft that the boulder begins to sink, down into the landscape, like a rock thrown in quicksand, until ... it's gone now, Jennifer. No more boulder."

Alarmed, she pulled part of her thoughts from the magic at her armpit, and-- he was right. The entire boulder had been ... swallowed up into the landscape. "But Bill," her voice was trembly, "I ... need that. I'm ... going to need ... that boulder." She swallowed. "But ... it's gone ..."

Bill walked around her, scratching a spot here, rubbing a spot there, just scattering her thoughts all to hell and back every time he did. Then he rolled her further onto the Bitch's Table, the gossamer giving her ankles freedom for him while still binding her wrists.

"Bill! Bill! you can't see my parts like thi--"

"Oh hush, Jenny."

What was it about this weird chamber in this weird dream that-- well, that was making her squirm with excitement?! He traced his hand up and over her shoulder, to -- ohhhhgod -- scratch and play at her neck.

Her eyelids fluttered.

Ohgod! This was how you ... put a kitten to sleep ...

"And the second bit of fishing line -- your little anal clench that Kayla cannot 'get juicy' for her Uncle Bill. Let's follow that fishing line through the woods to the rocky area. And see that the lava has already started swelling beneath that area, and the shards are already melted smoothly back onto their boulder. And ... there goes the boulder, sinking slowly, down into the landscape."

It was! It was sinking down into the ground!

"But Bill," -- yeah, she was breathing hard, and her voice was trembly, but she said what she needed to in a breathy, trembly voice ... naked ... bent over on the Bitch's Table ... while her head lolled around where Bill was scratching her neck! -- "I ... need that boulder ... it keeps the world ... pinned together ... without it ... things might come loose, and--"

He hit her purr spot then -- top of the neck, not far behind the ear -- and she couldn't help but ... to shift into purring for him ...

She ... couldn't stop purring for him until his hands moved on from that spot, leaving her just ... limp and happy ...

"And the third bit of fishing line -- your sphincter clencher that Kayla cannot run around the house bralessly."

"She ... can't, Bill," she breathed to him. She felt so good, her eyes didn't even want to focus.

"Follow the fishing line through the woods to the rocky area."

Jennifer mustered her will. This was important! "No, Bill. We can't let this boulder melt away. It's important! She can't go running around the house, jiggling like--"

His hands moved to her upper ribs and underarm of the other side, and--

Okay, a moan slipped out in what she was saying. Crap! Her concentration felt like an overflexed muscle. She-- couldn't get it-- to flex--

Her mind just wanted to lay there and loll around in the sensations tickling up from her-- damn, a place that felt that good deserved a much better name than "armpit." Maybe ... "Secret Sheltered Garden of the Most Delightful Melodies"? Or something like that ...

But! This was important! "Bill! I need that boulder! Kayla can't just jiggle around the house unfettered! It's important!"

Gawwwd, he was still making her Secret Sheltered Garden sing the most beautiful of tunes for her ...

And, apparently, Bill agreed that that boulder was important enough that ... the last bit of it just melted into the ground in her mind ...

Leaving her ... without a boulder. Without a moral rule. About her daughter's boob containment.

She tested it -- imagined Kayla jiggling around the house, her boobs just so much jello in her blouse. And ... nope, nothin'. She ... felt no outrage over it. Kayla was an adult woman. If she wanted to jiggle, she ... had every right to jiggle away ...

Crap! Bill needed to stop! If he didn't, all the boulders would be gone, and she'd have no moral rules, and her whole world would just come apart, crashing down to the ground in a screeching clang of gears and bolts and nuts and washers and ...

She realized she was weakly moaning with what he was doing to her underarm area ...

His hands left that area then, and she was ready to just ... curl up and lay there, cuddling ecstasy for a while ...

But he pulled her back until she was bent over the edge of the Bitch's Table again, and his hands drifted toward her ass. Toward her ass, and toward her ... well ...

She gave a whine, because it just felt so good, the way his fingers moved, the little dance they skated out back there ...

"And the last bit of fishing line," Bill said, still doing his fingerdance around on the tops of her inner thighs, "the qualms you have about yourself kissing your little brother."

That was enough to bring her back some from the sensations his fingers were caressing out inside her thighs.

Kissing Bill ... ewww ...

She-- clenched-- even considering such a thing. Surely that boulder would be so large and stable that nothing could dissolve it away!

Because ... ewww!

She shouldn't even need a boulder to hold fast on that one. Everyone just knew you don't-- yuck! It was just a given that -- even if you aren't blood-related -- you don't make out with your little brother!

"Follow the string through the woods to the rocky area," Bill told her, still making sensations of a hundred decibels just below her crotch.

She did, and it was huge. A magnificent boulder. One that would never be moved! Even in a thousand years, and a million degrees, those lava surges could never--

Crap! The ground was going all soft underneath this really important boulder!

Jen was desperate enough to run in and grab the boulder herself and hold it up with her own will if she had to. But it started to sink too fast for her to close the distance to it.

She watched that all-important boulder of morals sink ... sink ... sink ...

With a blup, it was gone. It had sunk down into the landscape, never to be seen again.

Testing it, she ... thought about ... kissing her brother.

Nothing.

No ... "ewww." None at all.

Where was her disgust?

She was going to need that disgust. Crap, she knew she was going to need it. But she wasn't going to have it ...

Despairing, she heard her own voice, moaning.

She realized she was ... sighing and whimpering and moaning. At least in that weird chamber in that weird dream, she was.

Her brother's fingers on her ribs and shoulder and neck and the tops of her thighs were a musician's fingers, and he was making her produce whatever notes he wanted her to. And she just vibrated with it ...

The surges and flows of lava, melting her moral boulders, melting them into the landscape itself, had a soundtrack of gasps and moans, played from her own throat as she watched her mind soften and ... bend ...

Bill pulled her butt cheeks wide with his fingers, and ... slid into her sweet pussy ...

Back in the real world, she knew, she had just flooded her panties. And a crescendo gasp sang out of her ...

Fireworks launched like mortars, flaring up to the sky and sending shivers through her whole being. Life was ... okay, yeah, it was really, really, really good!

Her voice sang to the beauty in the sky with ecstatic moans ...

And Jennifer slipped out of consciousness, unspeakably contented ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

(Kyle)

Kyle stayed in his room a couple hours. With ... no idea how things were going to turn out.

Mom was furious with Bill last night. They skipped dinner, everyone was so upset. And Bill was going to be banished this morning.

Then Bill wasn't banished. And Mom ... actually seemed to be in a good enough mood this morning. Almost happy. And content. And making celebration pancakes.

Then she got pissed again -- and with good cause, as Kayla maybe shouldn't kiss Bill that much -- and now maybe Bill would be banished again.

Fugue123
Fugue123
313 Followers