A Matter of Will Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed, relieved. It never was wrong.

"But we want more than that," Bill broke the kiss and whispered. "We want you to enjoy kissing me."

He stood back up, and--

There was his pecker. Inches from her face. Swollen. Hard.

Her little brother's ...

Not ... so little ...

The whimper just came outta her, she didn't even see it coming before it was out there. Shit. She was showing him all her cards, every time, here. He knew exactly how aroused she was.

"We want my lips to be your favorite flavor."

He grabbed the base of his cock with his left hand, then touched his other index finger to the tip to get a drop of pre-cum on it.

Her eyes followed that drop when he moved his hand from cock.

Chuckling, he moved that finger a few inches to her left, then to her right, and her eyes followed it.

Then it moved to her lips. And touched them. Spread the drop of pre-cum on them. Then slipped past them inside her mouth. "My kisses taste goood to you, Jennifer," he told her.

Her eyes rolled up as she savored that flavor.

Bill squirted then, firing ropes of semen on her shoulder and forearm and hair. Pleasure flared wherever the cum landed on her.

That's when the vulture cut her down. The giant vulture of an orgasm just ... took her. Her everything. Stole the breath out of her as she dissolved into the fireworks.

"Uuuuuunggghhhh!" she brayed, snapping back to the real world, leaning back against Bill. She was-- cumming like mad! Ohfuuuck!

Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgod!

She convulsed as raw pleasure just fucking washed through her!

Bill held her through the whole quivering, juicy mess she made of herself ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jennifer)

Jennifer was breathing.

That was about all she'd been able to manage the last couple minutes.

She was recovering from being the footmat for that stampede of ecstasy that just galloped over her. Every orgasm in the herd had trampled her with its delightful little hooves, shocking her feeble little mind with: Oh wow! Oh just fucking wowww!

But she was starting to collect her mind back now.

How many times could you be blasted to pieces, atomized into ecstatic particles, by a wave of orgasms ... until you could no longer collect your pieces back together, and you had to spend the rest of your life as a drooling, blathering sexual idiot?

Because Jennifer wanted to do this one less time than that.

And she might even be talked into doing it once more after that.

Bill was holding her. Her brother Bill. Her post-orgasmic body.

"I'm in your arms, aren't I?" she breathed.

See? Breathing. She was getting good at that again, after that last orgasm.

"Boy, did you pop your cork that time," he grinned.

She wriggled around to face him.

And kissed him. On the lips.

Mmmm, her brother. Stepbrother. Whatever.

Smiling, she gave his lips a little lick.

He had ... just watched her cum her brains out. She just ... did it. Right here in front of him. Her brother.

Any other time, she would just curdle. He could not be seeing this. Not her little brother. Not her cumming her brains out. Not this hard. Oh, this isn't good, she would tell herself.

Except, at the moment, that shame muscle was just too relaxed to flex. She was cuddled up against Bill, pressed against him, licking his lips. And it was ... just way too much effort to clench in shame at this moment. So ... screw it ...

She was still close enough to that last dream or fantasy or whatever it was to still have wisps of memory from it. "That room, where I'm naked on the table. That's-- sort of ... real, in some way, isn't it? That's you in there with me?"

Bill nodded slightly.

"What ... are you doing to me?"

"What am I doing to you?"

She sighed. "I was almost ready to beat you with a baseball bat, when I found you with my daughter perched on top of you, making out.

"I calmed down, but I certainly was ready to send you out of all of our lives forever. And to use that baseball bat for real if you ever bothered her again.

"But then, this morning ... nothing."

He let her kiss him again, then asked, "Nothing?"

"I reached for my anger, so it could stand beside me while I sent you out away from us forever.

"But ... it wasn't there.

"I went looking for it. Everywhere. In all the nooks and crannies of my mind. And ... it's not there anymore. It's ... sunk beneath the ground, isn't it?"

Bill smiled.

She sighed. "I couldn't work up any anger about you and my daughter exploring the inside of each other's mouth with your tongues, so ... what was I to do? Let you stay? Just let you two make out?"

"I did let you two smooch in the kitchen this morning. But you both did so much more than that. She was running around braless, and you were calling her your bitch.

"But you did something to me then, too, didn't you? You made me ... okay with those things as well. You made me okay with kissing you, with tongue-kissing my brother. Even if I was ashamed when Kyle caught me and I couldn't meet his eye."

Bill was cupping her clothed ass cheeks in his hands as she sat in his lap and spoke. Which wasn't entirely okay, but she needed some answers and tolerated it.

"Do you mind kissing your brother?" he asked.

"Ohgodno! I love it!" She gushed, then pressed her lips to his and slipped him a little tongue to demonstrate. " At least now, I love it.

"But why? How?"

He stuck his tongue out toward her. After a moment, she stuck hers out too, to trace its tip around the tip of his own.

He pulled his tongue back. "Does it matter?"

"Yes. It does. Because it didn't used to be okay. And now it is. And ... I just want to know how, and why."

"I can probably make the part of you that worries about it being okay when it wasn't before ... be okay with all that."

"Please don't!" she asked, quicker than she'd intended. "I want to know what's going on."

After several seconds, he said, "And I'll tell you. Soon."

She nodded, and kissed him again, a lengthy kiss. Because it was really hot to kiss Bill now. She-- well, it sent a thrill through her now, her tongue in his mouth.

"Would it bother you if Kyle walked in that door right now while you're making out with me?"

She checked. "No?" She sighed. "How can that be? It should, bother me but no, I don't think it would."

He gave her ass cheeks another squeeze, which he -- properly speaking -- should not be doing, then told her, "Go get dinner started."

Her eyes flicked to the clock. "Oh! It is time. This afternoon certainly went by quickly." Stampeding herds of wild orgasms frequently have that effect on their victim.

She gave him one last kiss, then stood up--

Yeep! Her pants were soaked through with excitement at the crotch and ass and upper thighs. She needed to change clothes!

Or she'd dribble her excitement all over everything in the kitchen.

She headed out of his bedroom to hers to change into new pants and new panties, and then to go start dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

(Jennifer + Kyle + Kayla)

Jennifer made meatballs and corn on the cob for her guests. While she was preparing it, Bill and Kayla sat at the kitchen table, her straddling his lap, exploring each other's tongue.

Jennifer had tried to make conversation with them, but kept getting ignored, so finally gave up. At least Bill didn't try any petting of her daughter beyond the making out.

Kyle came out about fifteen minutes before dinner was ready. Studied the smooching couple -- Kayla had her fingers laced in Bill's hair, stroking his scalp and lips tenderly with fingers and tongue.

Then he studied Jennifer, just ... letting that go on.

Shrugged.

Used their distraction when dinner came off the burners to take extra-large first portions.

College boys and their stomachs ...

Bill carried most of the conversation during dinner, telling stories of some of the archaeological digs he'd been on.

After dinner, Kyle carried the dishes to the sink, rinsed the bulk of the food off and placed them in the dishwasher, then started the device up.

When he walked into the den, it was his mother straddling Uncle Bill's lap, lips pressed to his, breathing heavily as she made out.

With her brother.

Things were ... somehow a little odd right now ...

He flipped on the TV and sat on the couch.

Kayla came out from her bedroom a few minutes later, grinned when she saw Jennifer in a heavy kissing session with Bill -- she knew from experience that those were ... pretty pleasurable.

She guessed Bill's lips were booked for the near future.

Stepping to the sofa, she plopped down beside her brother Kyle.

"Wanna make out?" she whispered.

"Uh-- we shouldn't-- they're ... right there ..." he pointed at his mom and her brother.

Kayla also gestured at their mom and uncle -- sitting there, making out -- with a "there you go" expression.

He thought a moment, then shrugged. Leaned in to her, and they started dancing inside each other's mouth.

It was ... quite the surreal evening, Kyle thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jennifer)

Jennifer occasionally came up for air from making out with her ... brother. Her adopted brother. She still wasn't quite used to that, but ... she couldn't seem to think of any reason it was wrong. And ... she really liked it, so ...

Anyway, it looked like Kyle and Kayla had joined them. They were on the sofa.

Also making out.

Kayla looked like ... she was having a good time with Kyle. Kyle must ... be as good a kisser as his Uncle Bill.

Which was a thought she really shouldn't be having about her own son. Even if she wasn't his birth mother.

She guessed it was a little odd for Kyle and Kayla to be trading spit, but she couldn't say it was wrong -- no more wrong than her herself kissing Bill.

She sank back in to Bill's lips.

Mmmmm ...

After a while, she felt his palm slide up to ... partially cup her breast from underneath.

"Hmmm-mmmm!" she complained into his mouth and pulled his hand back down. That was not okay. Kissing was one thing; feeling up her boob was something else ...

She spent a long time making out with her brother. He'd pull his lips back from hers to kiss and lick her neck, which ... felt great! And then she'd return the favor. And then they'd put their grateful lips back together.

At some point later, she realized his hand was at her breast again, squeezing.

And had been for a while.

Well, she'd pay closer attention and nip that in the bud -- next time. This time she just ... let it continue.

It ... felt good, and she was ... well, really aroused by this point.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyle)

Kayla was--

Kyle considered. Well, you don't really ever want to say your sister is a helluva good kisser.

But ... Kayla was. As good as she was an A+ student, she was also an A+ kisser.

They occasionally parted lips to nibble and lick each other's neck, or just to play, tongue-to-tongue.

One time he glanced over and saw his mother letting Bill kiss and nibble her neck. She looked like ... she was just in ecstasy.

Another time he glanced over, and ... she was just letting him squeeze her boob.

He ... brought his hand up Kayla's ribs, toward her boob after that, but she just pulled it back down and mumbled, "Hungh-ungh ..." into his mouth.

His Mom's voice finally declared, "Okay, guys, it's bedtime. Unless we want to suddenly realize it's three in the morning, we should break this up now."

Kayla leaned back from kissing him, a tiny string of spittle still connecting their lips a moment.

She looked ... dazed. Pleasurably dazed. It was a good look for her.

God, she had to feel the hard-on he had, even through his jeans. She was straddling his lap.

She stood, staggered a little, off-balance, then caught herself and giggled. "Yeah, this was a fun night ..." she sighed. Then she walked dreamily back to her bedroom.

Uncle Bill headed back to the guest bedroom too.

Kyle flipped off whatever movie had been playing in the background on television. He was pretty sure none of them would pass a pop quiz on the name of the movie that had been on the TV the last two hours, let alone any plot questions.

His mom was breathing heavily as she set the throw pillows back properly on the couch. Breathing heavily from ... her make-out session with Uncle Bill. And letting him feel up her boobs ...

He suddenly found himself standing just inches from her when she spun around unexpectedly.

He just stood, staring at her eyes ... at her lips ...

Should he-- did she expect him to also--

Ohgod, he would love to kiss those lips. Kayla was one thing -- they'd always been twins. Annoy-the-hell-out-of-each-other twins. But Mom -- God, he'd make out with her in a second!

He ... had to admit that.

After several seconds, the expression on her face drifted to something he couldn't interpret, and he pulled back before she told him to keep his damned lips to himself. Or worse. "Uh, you have a good night, Mom."

"Y-yeah. You too, Kyle. Sleep ... well, honey."

They each headed back to their respective bedrooms.

And Kyle lost track of the number of loads he spilled load that night, thinking about ... things ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyle)

The next morning, Kyle woke an hour early. His body was still worked up a little from last night, but he'd masturbated so many times that he was actually a little sore, so he just had too much energy to sleep any longer.

He headed out to the kitchen, got some coffee, then stepped into the den and flipped on the TV, dialing the volume extra low so he wouldn't disturb anyone else still sleeping.

Uncle Bill came out of the guest bedroom a few minutes later, got some coffee, and plopped down on the other end of the sofa.

"Wow, hell of an evening last night," he sighed.

That was for sure! Kyle and Kayla had spent the night kissing! And Bill had made out with Mom all night -- and felt up Mom's boobs some! Hell of an evening, indeed!

They sat another minute with the TV droning on.

"Let me ask you a question, Kyle. Has Jenny mentioned any dreams she's had lately?"

Well ...

"Now that you mention it, she did say she had a really weird one the other night. Something about this mad scientist trying to graft a second vagina onto the side of her head."

"Left side?"

"Uh, she didn't say. But that was the side she was pointing at as he described it."

"Hmm," he nodded sagely.

"Does that mean something? That dream?"

"I'm not sure. I wasn't sure if it would express itself differently in each person's symbology, or if it would always show up in fairly universal archetypal representations."

"I have no clue what you just said, Bill."

Bill sighed, then changed subjects. "Kyle, I'm going to need your help soon. But before you can help, I need to help you get ready, to be able to help me."

"Uhm. Okaaaay?"

"Would you be willing to run through a mental exercise with me?"

Kyle shrugged. "Sure."

In fact-- this could be a good opportunity, Kyle thought. He was a little suspicious that Bill was behind Mom and Kayla acting so oddly lately, and this could give him some clues. And once he knew what Bill was doing with them, to them, and maybe even a little about how, then he might be able to help protect them from Bill doing ... anything that they didn't want done.

Maybe. But he wouldn't know if he didn't learn more. So he paid close attention ...

Bill had Kyle lean back against the back of the sofa, and they did the whole "relaxing a body part with each deep breath" thing. Kyle had done it before in an acting class, so was familiar with the exercise.

"Okay, just keep lying there, relaxed, with your eyes closed," Bill said when they were done with the relaxation sequence. "We'll go through some mental imagery that may help Jennifer be a little more comfortable kissing you, rather than just me as a kissing partner."

Mom ... kissing him?! Kyle?! Like she had Bill last night? Uhm ... yeah! Bill definitely had Kyle's attention!

"The first thing we want to do is to mentally take her to a special place. Some of the very ancient churches in Mesopotamia had a room called the Submission Chamber. And it had a second room above it, the Observation Chamber, where higher beings might be contacted and communicated with. We're going to prepare a mental Submission Chamber, which is where you'll explain to Jenny that kissing is just kissing, even with you, and it's fun, especially with you.

"Okay, in your mind, on the ground in front of you, see three parallel squiggly lines, like three snakes moving away from you, side by side. The snake was a symbol of transformation and rebirth in the ancient world, and revered in many of the cults there.

"Now, also imagine a large rectangle in front of you, in front of the snakes, extended toward you to halfway across the three squiggly lines -- sort of like the three snakes are entering the building the rectangle outlines and are halfway in.

"Now mentally bow your head where the snakes are entering the rectangle, and speak these words in your mind: ismekalum maabusaqisuni Shatihra. It's an invocation to a goddess of some of the cults.

"Then, step forward and enter the rectangle."

Kyle mentally took three steps forward into the--

Holy shit!

In his mind, he was in a room! A stone room. The visualization was so vivid that--

"Holy cow, Bill! This is like ... really realistic! It's almost like I really am in a stone room!"

"I know. I've done it myself. And it's startlingly real, isn't it?"

"I'll say!"

Kyle was, uh ... also naked in this stone room. No idea why. He did try to imagine some clothes on himself in the visualization, but just like in reality: imagine all you want, it still doesn't create any clothes.

"Now," Bill's voice continued, "when you mentally bring Jenny there with you, it's going to seem so realistic that you're not even going to be able to talk to me. You'll be in the world of that chamber, not in the regular world, until you return. So I need to run over the rest of this with you before you take the next step."

Bill proceeded to go over what Kyle needed to know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

(Kyle)

A really good film, or a really good novel, can make you forget that it's not real. You get so caught up with it that even distractions, like a phone ringing, take you a second to pull back out of it and remember that it's just an artificial world.

Bill's trick with the Submission Chamber was like that, only distractions -- like him explaining the rest of the steps to Kyle -- didn't make it seem any less real. Kyle was still there in the chamber, almost literally, even as Bill spoke. The chamber was so real you could touch it. Press your fingertips to the wall, and you could feel the rough stone and grit beneath your fingers.

He was still marveling at the vividness of it when Bill finished explaining the steps of the mental imagery. Some of the steps sounded a little weird but harmless enough to imagine, though Kyle didn't really see how they could help make his mom be more open to kissing.

Because they weren't dealing with something like magic here. The vividness of this chamber he was in was amazing, but it had to be a mental trick of some kind -- sort of like someone saying, "Don't think of thundering horses!" guarantees that thundering horses will pop into your mind