A Mature Foray Into Being a Hotwife

Story Info
Silver car sex and a first time cuckold.
4.2k words
3.9
10.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd broached the subject of a threesome several times with my wife over the years, but never got anywhere.

Fair enough initially I was thinking of another girl joining us, and my wife was very straight in that respect, she had no interest in sex with another woman. The last decade though as we neared the inevitable sexual doom that was our sixties I had inclined more to another man.

Not that I wanted sex with another man. I find men unremittingly ugly even if I have absolutely nothing against handling, or taking a cock into my mouth or arse. It's just my preference would always be the beauty of a woman's face. Seeing another man please my wife though. The idea of that definitely turned me on.

Lil, my wife was initially very hostile to this extra man suggestion, scarily hostile. So hostile I didn't mention it a second time for about five years. Over the years her body confidence grew thanks to her dance hobby, and she became less hostile to it as a fantasy while making love. In the end though she always said it was good as a fantasy, but she didn't want another man as she was worried it would change our forty-year long relationship.

I'm not sure it has, but here's the tale of how things changed.

We were out in town. We don't go out in town that often because one of us always has to drive home and so stay sober. Inevitably it was me, Sebastian.

On this night though Lil wanted to meet her former colleagues from work and they were seeing a band at a pub in the centre. The band are pants in all honesty, but the group seemed to like them and so would invariably get together to see the band play. If I'm honest it coincided with a day when both of us were feeling good. Our post-Christmas diets had been held until we were at ideal bodyweight, and both of us were fit again from various training regimes. We both felt and looked as good as it was possible to get.

I regretted driving and staying sober within an hour of getting to the pub. Not only did I want to drink, I wanted to stay out all night. Lil of course was enjoying herself immensely and her style of dancing soon drew attention from particularly the men in the crowded pub. It has to be said that once you have learnt how to dance in a burlesque style then dancing normally becomes more difficult. Lil danced burlesque.

Because we were feeling so good, when the band finished neither of us wanted to call it a day so decided on going to one of the few nightclubs in the town. There was always one or two from the group wanted to make a night of things and so we tagged along to one of the little night-clubs and our night of fun continued.

Lil, doesn't look her years, and she has always moved well on a dance floor so I was sat watching her and one of her friends dance with the other woman's husband. We were both chuckling at Lil's moves. At best you could say her dancing was suggestive, at worst slutty.

Certainly It wasn't long before it had its affect on a couple of the local men who joined the two women on the dance floor, amusing both of us sat at the table knowing that they stood less than no chance with either of them.

Lil knew I claimed to want to see her with another man of course, and I'd claim that circumstantially the evidence of my reactions backed that up. Lil told me later that this was why she checked with me first and as I seemed to be unconcerned by her dance partner, step up provocative nature to one of the men in particular.

The dance finished and her friend returned to the table but Lil remained dancing to the next track with both of the men. She did seem to favour one more than the other though, and after a while the 'spare' lost interest and went away.

The next tune was one I liked and so I went and joined her, together with our friends. The stranger moved over to allow me to dance with my wife, who if anything notched up the provocative nature of her dance when faced with me, certainly when she dances at you then it feels more provocative. He didn't leave though and continued to dance with the four of us.

After this one though we sat down again for a while and her erstwhile partner disappeared somewhere in the club.

About half an hour later the two men who had been dancing were at the door leaving, but the one dancing with Lil seemed to have a change of mind, waved his mate away and went back to the bar and ordered himself a drink.

As we were empty, I asked if anyone wanted another, as much curious as to whether he would speak to me as wanting another drink. I was after all driving and couldn't drink alcohol. Unfortunately, our friends turned it down, excusing themselves as they had to be up the next day.

We kissed our goodbyes and I picked up Lil's coat expecting to follow but she just said that she thought we were having another drink.

Chastened I went to the bar.

Her former dance partner was just leaving the bar as I arrived and we smiled in acknowledgement of each other. He was taller than me and a little bigger build. I guessed around his forties, with a full head of dark hair framing what I considered to be an ordinary face. He went past without saying anything so I ordered drinks for my wife and myself, shouting over the music.

After paying I turned to take the drinks back. Our former dance partner was now talking to Lil at our table. She was smiling as he gestured as part of whatever he was saying, nearly spilling his pint of beer as he did so.

I joined them and squeezed past before putting the drinks down. I remained standing though and offered my hand

"Sebastian" I said simply and he introduced himself as Mieszko. His pointed look at Lil meant she hadn't introduced herself so I introduced her to him. He took this as an invitation to sit with us. While it wasn't what I intended it didn't bother me, and of course I was getting off on his obvious attraction for my wife.

We chatted loudly over the table and volume of music and discovered Mieszko had come from Poland to work at the big plant in the town. His friend Jakub was on early shift which is why he had left.

We chatted, danced some more with Lil taking it in turns dancing at Mieszko and myself, increasing the bonding between us both as we shared the experience with chuckles and smiles. I did notice him grow an erection at least twice when Lil focussed her efforts on him and this turned me on more than being the focus of Lil's attention. Her dancing was definitely more on the slutty rather than suggestive side by then. Probably due to the amount she had drunk.

We chatted more, danced more, and then after what seemed very little time at all the club was closing.

We exited the club together and I asked Mieszko where he was staying. He told us and it certainly wasn't within walking distance and I offered to accompany him to get a cab.

"We can give you a lift" Lil said suddenly, more than a little drunkenly.

I pointed out that we couldn't because we were in the two-seater car and unless she was going to sit on Mieszko's knee we couldn't fit him in.

"I don't mind" Mieszko said looking at me with a joking leer.

We laughed at the smutty comment but Lil seemed to have missed it because she announced that if he didn't mind, she didn't mind.

"It's not as if there will be many police around at this time, is it?" she argued.

I looked slightly incredulously at her but she set off on her own towards the car park and we both followed behind. I decided to let her prove herself wrong.

"You won't fit" I observed as I walked with Mieszko behind.

"I don't mind, I will catch a taxi" he said, "just as long as I get to look at her backside some more". This time he glanced more anxiously at me, thinking he had gone a little too far, but like the last comment I just chuckled at the joke.

We reached the car and I unlocked it, opening the passenger door.

"See Lil, you won't fit"

"Nonsense" she announced, "there's loads of room".

She bent (almost falling) and slid the seat back as far as it would go before standing and taking hold of Mieszko's shoulders and half pushing and half ordering him to sit in the seat.

He did so easily as there is a lot of room really.

Lil took my arm for balance and climbed in and shuffled across so she was sat on his knee.

I had to admit they did fit in ok.

"I'm not taking you anywhere without a seatbelt!" In truth I was a bit worried about being seen with two in the front seat at all, but decided as I was stone cold sober it would be something I could talk my way out of in the remote chance we saw a policeman. It wasn't going to affect my driving at all.

Between them they fumbled the seatbelt around and managed to plug it in. Giggling like children as they did so.

With a reluctant curse I shut the door and went and got in the driver's side.

Both of them were still giggling and Lil was wriggling on Mieszko's lap.

Without a word I started the car and set off towards where Mieszko said he was living. It was out of town in the opposite direction to us and through a bit of countryside. I'd need directions as we got closer, but for now I knew the general direction.

The two were still giggling about something I couldn't hear.

"Comfortable?" I asked

"Oh yes, very" Lil said and in the corner of my eye I watched her wriggle her bottom more on Mieszko's lap.

"Mieszko?" I asked

"Nothing I would like to complain about" he answered with a smile and Lil wriggled again. "if she keeps still" he added drawing chuckles from Lil and myself.

As we waited at the first set of lights, I noticed Mieszko's hands were on Lil's legs. She had settled down now, and he was stroking them gently in tiny movement, his fingers on the inside of her thigs, half way between her knees and crotch.

My cock twitched at the suggestion of fondling my wife and I tried to concentrate on driving.

I delayed as we approached the next lights and thankfully, they turned red so I could get another look. His hands were definitely higher on her legs, and as I watched Lil pushed her hips forward. Ostensibly to adjust her comfort, but it brought Mieszko's hands so his thumbs were dangerously close to touching the edge of her vulva through her dress skirt and panty material. My cock twitched more and began a slow growth.

We set off again and headed for a roundabout.

Lil sighed softly and I glanced to the side to see Mieszko's right hand had made it to the top of her right leg and the thumb was probably pushing against her vulva lips. That wasn't what had drawn the sigh though. Her head was tilted towards me opening her neck for Mieszko to kiss and nibble.

A rush of emotions swept through me.

Yes they were drunk and probably thought I wasn't noticing, but there was a bloke we had just met necking with my wife and probably touching her up sat by my side.

Washes of jealousy, anger, and arousal swept through me as I approached the roundabout and drew to a halt.

I didn't need to, there were no cars, but I wanted another look.

Mieszko was looking at me and gave me a guilty smile before meaningfully making an exaggerated look down, although he wouldn't be able to see from their position. I could see his hand now cupped against Lil's pussy, drawing the material of her dress skirt in.

I bit my lip and tried to sort out my feelings. He was now undoubtedly touching her up and she was letting him.

Was I jealous? Definitely. Here she was giving herself up like some floosy when she had always sworn, she wouldn't do so. That said it didn't bother me that much, or even worry me particularly.

Was I angry? Perhaps a bit annoyed at Mieszko's cockiness and her reaction to him, but no, not angry, although my heart felt to be racing and I was completely at a loss as to what to say or do.

I just drove.

We approached some more lights and I again delayed, casting a quick glance across to see that

Mieszko had somehow hoisted Lil's dress skirt up to her waist and was now rubbing the outside of her panties with his hand. Lil's eyes were closed in pleasure at what he was doing. There was absolutely no resistance.

Annoyingly the lights didn't even look like changing so I drove on through them.

As I drove to the next roundabout Lil moaned more loudly. She moved in her chair and a glance showed me she had turned to kiss Mieszko properly. His hand was still on her panties, but that was all I could see before having to turn back to the road.

My cock was now incredibly uncomfortable in my pants and I adjusted myself while I drove.

"I think we are making Sebastian uncomfortable Lil" Mieszko said suddenly, obviously noticing my adjustment.

"Hmm, I think he is enjoying it. I am" she said.

I reached the next roundabout and stopped. There were no cars for me to stop for. In fact there were no cars at all at this time of night, but I stopped anyway so I could get a better look.

Mieszko had his hand down the front of Lil's panties and they were kissing deeply. His other hand was curled around groping her left breast. Even as I watched Lil raised her legs slightly and Mieszko used the back of his hands to push her panties down a little

Lil murmured and then she used her own hands to push her knickers down below her knees and Mieszko's hand dropped fully between her legs. Even over the car stereo I heard the squelch of his fingers as he pushed them into her.

I realised I had been sat at the roundabout for a long time and set off reluctantly, trying to catch glimpses of what they were doing on the way to the next roundabout.

When we got to the roundabout, there were still no cars in sight so I stopped for another look. They were kissing while Mieszko groped and fingered my wife. I turned the stereo off so I could better hear Lil's little pants and moans. I also undid my pants and pulled my cock out of undies.

Mieszko must have noticed my movement and broke his kiss to look at me. "You like watching us?"

I nodded, unable to speak really. Lil's hand pulled his face around to kiss her again and there was a click of a seatbelt.

I realised I had been stopped far longer than I could justify and set off again. The car started warning me of the seatbelt being unfastened, but I drove along trying not to be distracted by what was happening next to me.

I pulled to a stop, again at a completely empty roundabout and turned to see Lil, her hand between her legs and Mieszko. Sitting low in the seat, his legs pushed out and bent in the well. Lil was obviously toying with his cock just as he was fingering her. My cock ached and I set off driving again, this time onto a stretch of dual carriageway. I sped up it, desperate to get somewhere I could park and watch them.

I glanced across as Lil leant forward in the seat, almost squatting above Mieszko. She had her hand between her legs and as she sat back with what could only be described as a gasp, I realised she had just impaled herself on his cock. Even not touching myself I almost came.

I glanced across as much as I dared. Lil was bouncing up and down on Mieszko's lap, obviously not getting him too deep in that position, but still being fucked, in the car while I drove. I could smell her arousal and possibly his as I sped up the dual carriageway.

Towards the end of the carriageway was a right turn which went into countryside and I changed lane. Once there another glance showed me that he was fondling her tits through her dress and bra while she bounced on his lap, and a second glance a little later saw his hands working up the inside of the dress.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, don't stop Mieszko" Lil announced and she grabbed the console in front of her as she orgasmed on his cock.

I turned off the dual carriageway onto a back road and followed it for a few hundred yards before there was a pull in, slightly screened by trees. I drove straight into it and stopped, turning the lights off.

After her orgasm Lil had just started to gently work herself up and down Mieszko's shaft again, and as I turned after unfastening my seatbelt was rewarded by the sight of Mieszko easing Lil's dress up and over her head. His hands mauled her breasts through her bra as he bounced her up and down more vigorously.

His hand pushed the bra up over the top of her tits and he began teasing her nipples as he fucked her and I began to masturbate.

It wasn't really comfy for any of us and Mieszko suddenly suggested they get out of the car.

Lil looked at me, her eyes full of lust and I nodded in agreement.

Mieszko had already opened the car door and the Lil unfastened and dropped her bra as she climbed out naked.

Mieszko went to follow, but to both his and my surprise, Lil fell to her knees and covered his groin with her head. I opened my door to make my way around.

I had only just got to the point where I could see my naked wife kneeling a wet grass sucking on Mieszko, who was now naked from the waist down, when his hands grasped her hair and pulled her gently off him. He pushed her gently backwards and then climbed out of the car as she came to me and kissed me.

She tasted of alcohol and pre-cum but I didn't care.

Mieszko steered her out of my arms and bent her over the passenger side car wing. She yelped at the cold of the bonnet and again when he smacked her bottom.

I watched as he moved in closer and simply guided his cock straight into her warm pussy from behind.

I had to stop masturbating as I watched, fearful that I was going to cum too soon as Mieszko hammered into her from behind, bringing grunts and moans from both of them.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard Mieszko. Harder. Oh fuck yeah, fuck me, fuck me" Lil was muttering between moans and squeals of pleasure and from her reaction I knew she was building to a second orgasm. I moved around the front of the car so I could watch her face in the pale light, eager to see it crumple and soften when she orgasmed.

But then suddenly Mieszko let out a large groan and pushed himself as deep as he could into my wife. Pushing her flat against the side of the car bonnet.

Lil pushed back, her face screwed up with concentration, but Mieszko was done and simply lay crumpled onto her until he eventually pulled out.

Lil was shaking, still laid on over the car wing and I came back around to get a good view of her arse. I was surprised that Mieszko wasn't actually any bigger than me as I slipped my free hand in between Lil's legs. She reacted to my touch, mewling, and I felt the wetness of her and the slippiness of cum.

Suddenly I grabbed both of her buttocks and took Mieszko's place inside her.

Lil almost shouted in pleasure as I did and fucked her fast for half a dozen thrusts before I too passed the point of no return and filled her with my own cum.

Lil was moaning hard now though and pushing against me and I knew she was near so continued to fuck her as long as I could, but I couldn't keep myself erect.

Instead I dropped to my knees in the muddy grass, dick now nearly limp and stuck my face between her legs, replacing my cock with my fingers and tongue. I couldn't reach her clit with my tongue like this, only my fingers, but I reamed her anus with it, and lapped at the bottom of the vagina, getting mouthfuls of hers, Mieszko's, and my cum. I could hear her squeals of enjoyment above me and her thighs and buttocks clenched on my head and hand as I finally did enough with three fingers of one hand fucking her sloppy pussy, two fingers of my other hand rubbing on her clit, and my tongue piercing her anus.

With a loud cry of satisfaction, her muscles almost broke my fingers inside of her, and her legs crushed my head as a second, and larger orgasm ripped through her.

I held everything still, including my tongue being squeezed painfully as her anal sphincter spasmed on it.

She shuddered a few times as the orgasm died and I gently lapped at her as I withdrew my fingers and knelt back on the grass.

12