A Mature Foray Into Being a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that was hot" Mieszko observed. I turned. His cock was already away and his trousers refastened.

I mean what do you say in this situation? I am socially awkward at the best of time, but I had just watched this stranger fuck my wife in the car while I drove, and outside of the car when I stopped. Neither of which I had done before tonight.

Lil stood unsteadily and tottered to the car. She reached inside and pulled out her dress and unsteadily tried to pull it over her head. It was more successful when Mieszko helped and I climbed to my feet.

Groggily they both climbed back into the passenger seat and after shutting them in, I went around and climbed in, restarting the car.

I don't think we spoke a word during this short journey, except for Mieszko to give me directions to his lodgings.

When we dropped him off, he insisted on putting his phone number into Lil's phone but she wouldn't tell him her number. And then I drove her home.

It was a silent journey back.

From my part it was because I simply did not know what to say. I had just experienced the singularly hottest evening of my life, and had another erection by the time we reached our village. I simply could not stop thinking about it and running the events back through my head.

Lil told me later that she had immediately felt regret after I had brought her off for the second time and thought I would be furiously jealous; that our marriage would be over and I would leave her. My silence in the car was mute evidence to this, and she just daren't speak.

That was why when we pulled into the drive Lil said tearfully. "I'm sorry Sebastian". She sobbed a few times almost breaking my heart before managing. "I told you, you wouldn't like it."

I parked and got out of the car, going to her side and helped her out, kissing her deeply as I pulled her up to me.

"I loved every fucking second of it, and if you aren't too tired, I want to fuck you again before we go to sleep."

She pulled out of the kiss and looked at me incredulously, a little spoiled by the motion sensitive floodlight turning off.

"I, I thought you were furious"

I shook my head. "I did think about stopping you in the car but it was so hot to watch."

She kissed me deeply again and took my hand, putting it on her pussy through her dress and using it to rub herself.

"You know I don't sleep well" she murmured into my lips when the kiss broke.

Long term I don't think it really changed our feelings to each other, although it did change our sex life. Short term the only issue was explaining to our daughter the next day why her mum's knickers and bra were on the car passenger well floor and muddy.

12