A Mature Pickup

Story Info
Shortly after meeting in a line mature couple goes to hotel.
4k words
4.58
16.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the last person standing in a long que outside the phone company building, waiting to get in to pay my internet bill. The payments section was overcrowded inside, hence the build-up outside on the pavement - there was a line in there as well, leading to the tellers. I turned away to the side, preferring to look onto the busy street with its movement of vehicles and pedestrians, rather than look straight ahead at the boring backs of other people in the line. I saw an attractive, classy looking mature lady waiting for an ease in traffic to cross the street. She was looking exceptionally pretty in a blue and white, sleeveless, floral sun dress that stopped a couple of inches or so above her knees.

I watched the frustrating movement of vehicles and found myself becoming just as anxious as the waiting woman, for a break in the traffic. Finally, a courteous driver noticing her plight, stopped, and allowed her to cross. Her thankful smile to the driver was, to my eyes, a sight of pure, sensual delight. She crossed right in front of me and stepped onto the pavement. She saw me looking at her and made a mannerly nod and a whispered "good morning." I returned her greeting. Her eyes held mine for a moment, followed by a quick look over, before looking away quickly, as if stung. I wondered if she knew me or saw in me a resemblance to someone she knew.

She looked dejectedly at the line, which had since extended behind me by about a dozen or more persons. Stepping out a bit and looking back, I saw her go to the end of the line, and immediately look in my direction, her light brown eyes taking me in as much as I was taking her in; we both smiled, She dragged her attention away from me, almost forcibly, like a child caught in a naughty act, but still wanting to complete it. Despite the much evident grey intermixed with brown in the curls of her low-cut afro hairdo, her face was almost creaseless, and I guessed that she was in her early fifties. I felt a thrill and an urgent need to get to know her.

A guard came out and said all senior citizens sixty and over, were to come to the door, with I.D cards out, to verify age. I hesitated, not wanting to go in and leave the pretty lady outside, which might lessen my chances of chatting her up. But when I saw her step out of the line, I did the same. We stood close to each other at the door. The guard looked at my I.D and said "Seventy, go in ... but you don't look so old sir."

I smiled, and said: "thank you, fellow youngster," which made her laugh.

She took the lady's ID, and I heard her say, "62, go in."

There were two short lines marked senior citizens only. I waited until she joined one and got behind her. She turned around and smiling, said:

"I Can't believe you're 70, you look like 60 or less, wow, what do you eat?"

"And I definitely wouldn't have guessed you to be 62, you look 50 or thereabouts." I replied.

She laughed. "Liar, the guard didn't tell me what she told you."

"Blame it on jealousy ... or maybe because you are a woman, and she didn't want you to think she was hitting on you." I said.

When she was finished paying her bill, I stepped out of the line and headed for the teller. The stunning mature lady smiled and nodded as she was walking past me.

"Have a nice day," she said.

I looked back and noticed the unhurried manner in which she was walking. She stopped suddenly and looked into her bag as if she were looking for something. She rummaged in the bag for a while before lazily walking off. I liked that, and wondered if she always walked so casually, because I was hoping to catch up with her outside.

To my utter consternation, the teller put down my card and asked me to give her a minute. She left her post and went through a door into an office. Following a hunch, based on the thoughts I was indulging about the pretty mature lady, I went into my wallet and retrieved a pill card. I pressed out a little yellow one, which I popped into my mouth and swallowed. I always walk with back up, knowing that at my age, the body could be unpredictably slothful at times.

My wife and I had drifted apart years ago, so, I would occasionally pick up whatever was easily available, young, or old. I didn't want a permanent affair and wasn't looking for love, just some pussy every now and then. I'd always been a master of the pickup, and had honed that ability to an art. I was in good shape from working out at least three days a week with weights, and eating healthy, no added sugar and little fats. Also, I didn't smoke or drink. And I dressed young, without being ridiculous. The teller returned about five minutes later.

Outside, I spotted the lady a little way down the street, she seemed to be deliberately lingering, looking about as if undecided about something.

"You seem undecided about what to do.?" I said, as I caught up with her.

"Oh, hi ... yes ... you know how it is with us type of youngsters when it comes to making up our minds about anything ... The minibuses sometimes take a chance and come through here in search of passengers. I'm wondering whether to wait here or go to the bus park," she said, killing me with a smile.

"Where are you going?" I asked'

"To Brookton."

Brookton was about ten miles outside the city.

"Oh, then I can give you a lift, I'm heading that way, past there actually," I said, smoothly pulling off a little white lie, as I actually lived about three miles before there.

"Ok, thanks." She said, delightedly, after a moment's hesitation, during which she had seemed to be pondering my invitation.

I smiled inside, thinking how quickly she had made up her mind to accept the lift. We walked to where my car was parked around the corner.

"I Can't believe I'm accepting a lift from a total stranger in these dangerous times," she said, chuckling, when seated in the car.

"You can tell that this stranger is too old to be dangerous," I responded.

"Dangerous behaviour doesn't exactly come with a sell by date," she said, chuckling again.

On the way, I stopped at a little store where I usually bought fruits, fresh fruit juices and nuts. I returned to the car and handed her a bag. I had gotten for her the same stuff I'd bought for myself.

"Oh, thank you," she said, sweetly.

A few minutes later I diverted to the stretch of road along the seawall. She turned and looked at me, a hint of concern on her face.

"I don't like this, please rejoin the other road at the next junction.

"Less traffic and the added attraction of the music of the waves if the tide is high," I said, in a consoling tone.

She smiled, nervously.

I Pulled to a stop on a deserted stretch, where I usually stopped and had some juice while enjoying the beauty of the ocean.

"Join me," I said, reaching for my bag of snacks.

"I Wasn't expecting this," she said, looking at me questioningly.

"Nothing to worry about," I said raising a hand and patting her cheek gently.

Her body shivered slightly at my touch.

"I Can't believe I'm in this situation ... at my age ... with a stranger, to boot," she said.

"To borrow a word from you, stranger things have happened." I said, chuckling.

We drank juice and ate mixed nuts and chatted. She was soon relaxed and appeared more trustful. Shortly after we'd both finished our snacks, I leaned over and took both of her hands and kissed them.

" You're beautiful, and interesting, I'm glad I met you"

"I'm glad I met you too, though it's beginning to feel a bit risky." She replied.

Still holding her hands, I leaned further and kissed her cheek. She did not pull away.

"I'm not a killer or a rapist, stop worrying." I consoled.

"But you're very fast and forward for an old boy," she said, laughing.

"And you're exceptionally pretty and desirable for an old girl, enough to make me lose age required control; I gotta take the chance that you want this as much as I do."

"Want what?" she asked.

I let go of her hands, held her shoulders and leaning over, placed my mouth to hers. She opened hers immediately to my probing tongue, sending out her own tongue to meet mine. We enjoyed a series of long tender kisses, pausing only for breath, before I moved a hand up and gently caressed a soft breast. She whimpered and attempted to push my hand away but changed her mind. Unbuttoning her blouse while kissing her I scooped out the B sized breast, which was fairly nice looking, with an extra-long pip sticking out of nearly black areolas; it was no smooth, firm fruit, but far from bad.

I sucked on the welcoming pip and her hand caressed my bare scalp. For the past five years I'd been keeping my head bald, banishing the fully grey wooly mat that previously hinted at my true age.

I lowered a hand and massaged her crotch through the soft cotton of her dress, causing her to squirm. Emboldened by her obvious surrender, I pulled up the hem of the dress and palmed her pussy, which was clad in navy lace. It was wet. I slipped a finger past the panties leg and inserted it into the warm, gushing, and pulsating tunnel. She bucked passionately as the finger moved slowly, back, and forth in her. My dick, no doubt aided by the Cialis, was throbbing, feeling harder and more interested than it had ever been for some time.

I felt her soft fingers tentatively stroking and squeezing my covered erection as if she were uncertain whether it was okay for her to fully take hold of it. I quickly unhooked the waist of my shorts, unzipped the fly, and dragged out my hard cock. She gasped and looked at it as if it were her first time looking at an erect cock, her small, round mouth hung open and her pale-brown eyes bulging. She brought her hands up to her cheeks.

"You can touch it if you want, it won't bite ... I have touched you ... so it's only fair." I persuaded her.

She dropped her hands from the deeply reddened cheeks, keeping them suspended. Her mouth trembled as she spoke.

"Yes, that's true, it's only fair ... I ... I ... it's so big, oh my god." She said, chuckling while eyeing the cock like it were a Pitbull behind a fence, silently daring her to come closer.

She looked up at me, a determined glint in her eyes, small mouth tightened; and then she pounced ... quickly. She forced the head of the hard, brown meat past her lips, past her teeth and eventually deep into the small mouth. She rolled her head, while at the same time swirling her tongue, hindered by lack of space, around the puffed-up member. Then her head was bobbing speedily, up, and down, gagging sounds filling the confines of the car.

Shivers of pleasure ran through my body as the pretty old girl worked over my cock passionately, clamping, chewing, and sucking. Sometimes letting it out of her mouth to lick the shaft. Each time, also looking up at me with a little smile on her lips and a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. Meanwhile, I reached one hand around and under her bosom to take hold of a breast, speedily, but lightly rubbing the hard pip between thumb and forefinger. My other hand softly stroked her back.

Then we heard the slamming of a car door, startling us both into an upright sitting position. We saw a couple walk toward the seawall and lean on it, excitedly watching the incoming waves of the rising tide. Their vehicle was a considerate twenty feet in front of ours. Beyond theirs was another parked vehicle. I looked back and saw there was also one about another twenty feet behind ours. We had become so overtaken by pleasure that neither of us had been aware that three other vehicles were now sharing space with us. We fixed our clothes and my sweet, mature, potential lover turned to me with sad eyes.

"I can't believe this. I've never ever done anything like this ... I've never in all my years of marriage ... cheated ... I can't believe this. I don't know what's got into me. I'm a wife, a mother, a grandmother," she said, mournfully, then lowered her head.

"Whatever got into you, keep it in you, for it will help me get into you, my dear ... I've known you a little more than an hour but already I like you enough to want to get into you and remain in you forever. Your heart, your mind, and your vagina; that is where I want to be," I told her, thinking that I might be sounding a bit corny.

She looked at me with amazed and livelier eyes and I could see the sudden melting of resolve in them, and a willing surrender to the moment and whatever it required of her.

"Let's go someplace more private," I said.

There was a softness and a great deal of trust in her face as I drove off.

When I turned off from the ocean-side road, and headed in a direction different from our original route, she asked:

"Where are you taking me, dear?"

"To a little hotel outside of town," I answered.

"Okay," she whispered, turning to look at me

She was a bit shy entering the hotel, but held up bravely, not looking directly at any of the few staff, chatting. She walked straight to what was obviously a passageway to rooms, whether on the ground floor or upstairs, while I dealt with the clerk at reception.

Inside the room I held her and kissed her immediately upon closing the door. She responded passionately, and when I released her and began unbuttoning my shirt, she quickly started getting out of her clothes. Naked, she was a lovely sight of well-preserved, mature, woman flesh. Her body was slim, without being boney, tending more to roundness, and shapely too - small waist with a slightly pudgy stomach and flared out hips. Her breasts, a nice handful, now in total nakedness and with her standing, were just a wee bit drooped by age, but not slack and windy looking. They were nice to look at, and the very dark nips were obviously in a heightened state of anticipation. Her ass was full, and pear shaped, firm enough without being youthful, with just a bit of cellulite and stretch marks.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said, shaking her head.

"How many times have you said that for the day?" I asked, smiling.

"I know ... but how many times for the day I've experienced the unbelievable." She said, uttering a little laugh.

Cock ready and throbbing, I sat on the bed and watched as she slowly folded both our clothes, as if biding time, and placed them on a chair, then slowly walked toward me, smiling a bit nervously. She surprised me when she got on her knees in front of me and said:

"Picking up where I left off."

She held my old, hard cock, twisting, bending, and lifting it from side to side, for a while, before giving it a little kiss on the head and then proceeding to lick it all over. I leaned forward and reached down to begin twirling her stiff nipples between thumb and forefinger. She eventually stuffed the hard, big dick into her small mouth, applying continuous suction as her head bobbed. My cock was drenched with saliva gushed from her hungry mouth.

She suddenly pushed me right back to get to my balls. She tended to it with her tongue, teeth, and lips with some amount of knowhow, applying just enough pressure when sucking the sac into her mouth ... enough to cause only a slight, pleasurable pain. I slipped a leg between her thighs, letting my toes gently tease her wet cunt. She humped the playful toes as she sucked. She rose up, and leaning forward between my legs, offered up her mouth to mine. We stood up for the kiss, my cock head pressing into her soft stomach. She dropped one hand from around my neck and grasped the cock.

I broke the kiss and took her to a low, single-seat sofa, where I lowered her into a sitting position with both legs over the chair arms. Leaned back and spread out, she was a most enticing sight and I hurriedly got between the spread legs. I leaned over in a crouch and sucked on one breast then the other, spending about a minute on each, before I got down on my knees and started licking her, from the toes on both feet, and travelling up, spending considerable time on the soft, inner thighs, before planting my face in her crotch, that smelled richly and pleasantly feminine. I lapped the thin lips and clit for a while before pulling her a little further to the edge of the chair, crouching and sliding my hands to the back of the arms.

I pressed forward, letting my cock nudge the hot waiting mound, expecting her to guide me inside. Instead, she, pushed against my eager midsection with one hand, stopping any further advance of my dick.

"Wait," she cried out.

"What ... are you uncomfortable?"

"No ... my name is Alice," she whispered.

"Nice to meet you Alice, I am Terrence, and this is my good friend Dick."

"Nice to meet you both," she said chuckling as she took hold of my cock and placed it in an advantageous position.

Holding me at the entrance to the promised land, she pushed upward at the same moment that I leaned in on the softness. I felt the swollen, agitated head move pass tissue. She let go of dick, once his head was securely in place. I eased into her carefully, watching her bite her lip and grimace. She hissed loudly as I stuffed more of me into her. Buried inside her sweetness, I began to thrust, slowly and carefully as she threw back her head in total surrender, reaching under my arms and gripping my shoulders with her slender fingers. I moved, piston-like, for a few strokes, before going deep. Settled in, I began rolling my hips.

"I'm so happy ... happier than I've been in a long time," I heard her whisper, with a great deal of honesty in the tone.

She raised her upper body, offering her mouth. I kissed her gently, sucking on her lips then her tongue, then taking the entire tiny mouth into mine and chewing on it. She gripped my hips, pulling me closer and I began to move faster in Alice's tight, velvety, mature pussy. She moaned pleasurably and lifted her legs off the chair arms, to hold them high and wide. I leaned all the way forward as I moved back and forth in her tight twat. She nibbled on my nipple, biting, and then sucking.

"Put your arms around my neck," I whispered.

She did as she was told, also wrapping her legs around my waist, having instinctively grasped my intention. I placed my hands under Alice's soft bum and lifted her out of the chair. I walked across the room with my cock still lodged in her. I placed her on the edge of the bed and continued to fuck her briskly, with her legs on my shoulders. She looked lovely under me, sweating, gasping, hissing, moaning, tits swaying and bouncing. I would have liked to keep pistoning her for much longer, but I felt my core getting ready to collapse in ecstasy, and just as I attempted to will it away, it let loose, causing me to jerk wildly as I shot in Alice's gripping, old, but sweet, sex tunnel.

She dropped her legs to the side and clutched me around the back as I emptied into her.

I didn't want to leave Alice without the experience of an orgasm, so as soon as my body stopped its jerking, I quickly pulled out my cock and put my mouth to her pussy and began to lick. She moaned in appreciation of my renewed interest in her pussy. I moved to the clit and centered my tongue energy on that, probing the tip and flicking it rapidly, before drawing it into my mouth and clamping it between my lips, simultaneously sucking and twirling my tongue around it. She bucked like crazy, holding my head tight in place as I worked the clit ardently, she was hissing feverishly as she rolled and lifted her hips, obviously trying to bully a stubborn orgasm into being.

I lubed up a finger with her pussy fluid and slowly inserted it, up to the knuckle in her tight bum hole. She squealed like a tickled little girl, and I started to probe her with the finger, knuckle deep, but not for a second neglecting the clit in my mouth.

"Ooooooooh ... Ooooooooh, oh my god ... push it in further," she whispered urgently. I did as she asked, sending the middle finger all the way into her bum hole, bending it upward and rubbing her anal wall vigorously. She stifled a scream, then shouted.

12