A Mature Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shiiit!"

Then she was making loud unintelligible sounds and flailing her hands and legs about, her body jerking and flouncing on the bed like a fish out of water, eyes all rolled back, mouth opened wide. Body red and dotted with pimples.

When she was done, she looked at me with glazed eyes, and shyly hiding her face in her hands, began to giggle uncontrollably. Finally, she looked at me with a smiling, red-toned face and spoke.

"The last time I had an orgasm without pleasuring myself, was about six or seven years ago, and it was nowhere as intense as this ... thank you Terry, thank you so much. I feel so whole ... you have just put lost pieces of me back together."

I smiled, and leaning over, kissed her nose.

"I hope I made you as happy as you made me," she said. Eyeing me curiously.

"More than happy ... And already I'm thinking that I want this happiness between us to continue for years to come," I told her, meaning every word. I felt I'd found my sexual resting place.

"You really mean that?"

"Yes, I do, if you will allow it." I answered.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this." She said, looking at me and laughing as it dawned on her that she had once again used those words.

"I'd better close my mouth or plug it up with something before more of that comes out," she added, laughing.

Spinning around, and resting on her elbows and knees, she took my softened but still puffed-up cock into her mouth. She looked at me with girlish, wicked eyes as she began to suck with ardor. When I was finally hard enough, and she was dotted with sweat, she straddled me and stuck my boy Dick up her dripping pussy. She eased down and around him until she was nearly to the base, and then she started to ride, smiling at me all the while. At that moment I fell in love with old, sweet Alice.

She rode my cock until she was dripping sweat copiously. When I came, she let her walls clamp and massage my throbbing tissue with a quick, continuous, squeeze-and-relax movement that helped drain all my cum into her. With my relaxed cock still inside her, she stretched out on top of me and closed her eyes. I tenderly stroked her damp back and soft butt, and she soon drifted into peaceful sleep.

12