A Medical Exam Took Me Down

Story Info
An old friend gives me a thorough medical exam.
1.5k words
13.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently had to get a physical for a new job I'm starting, but after having been out of work for a few months I don't have insurance or the money to spare. The new job is a great opportunity, and one that could really set me up well in a growing field, department and company all at once. After a week of checking prices, and assuring the new HR department that I understood the requirements, I was certain I'd have to borrow from family just for a physical. Just before the deadline a friend from high school saw my post on Facebook and offered to help.

Sarah's father had been a doctor, and she became a PA, so as luck would have it the girl who I sat next to in freshman algebra would help me out again, a couple of decades later.


She agreed not to bill me, and it would be one of the write-offs that the practice did regularly for tax purposes. I'd come an hour or so before they closed, wait until the last patient left and she went through all end of day paperwork with the office staff, then she and her nurse would be the only ones left. Sarah would go through the complete physical and sign off that day.


I hadn't looked through the paperwork before I got there, assuming it would be pretty standard, but waiting all that time left me bored and my phone's battery was already low. I scanned through height/weight charts, cholesterol and all normal looking stuff until I got to the section's for gender. Women had their own stuff, but men needed a hernia test, and prostate check. I panicked for a few minutes in the empty waiting room, but eventually figured Sarah had seen it all. I had no reason to be embarrassed.

Let me just say now, yes, I have a smaller than average penis. It is around 4.3 inches fully hard, and fairly thin. Over the years I've adapted, and it normally isn't the main issue in my dating life. A few women have been cruel, but more often than not those ones weed out after a month or two. If you don't like it, you won't be around long enough to hurt my feelings. I give great head, and a few women have said I'm perfect for anal. That said, Karen, my college girlfriend used to send me dick pics of her new lovers after we broke up. It was astounding all the massively hung guys she was with, while it took me months to find someone new.

Finally, around 6:30 pm Sarah came to the waiting room and invited me back.

"I'm sorry about the wait, we had a few things to iron out, and the nurse scheduled for this evening ended up having to head out early. On the plus side, that means we can keep this really informal."

Sarah was still just as cute as her Facebook photos. She'd gained a little weight, but most of it was the muscle that women who take care of themselves add. We chatted about old high school friends, where everyone ended up and how the neighborhood has changed while she took blood and ticked her way through the list.

Finally the fun ended.

"Okay, now we're down to the last section. I'm sorry I can't offer for anyone to come help us out, but I'm sure you trust me, right?"

She winked, and asked me to drop my pants.

"Underwear too big guy. We'll be done quick, I promise."

She sat on a stool in front of me, while I slowly dropped my boxer briefs. The room was already cold, and I was embarrassed, so my dick actually shrunk in on itself. There I stood, in whatever the opposite of glory is, with my small package pulled back in like a child's.

"Ummmm. Have you ever been diagnosed as having, a, developmental disorder related to puberty?"

I tried to play it off.

"No it's just cold in here. It'll always rise to the occasion, you know?"

She just shook her head.

"Darlin', men come in here all the time, like real men. The room is cold for all of them and this is just--" She paused and my voice just wouldn't work.

"Does it all work correctly? Like, do you have trouble getting hard with those little balls? Do they work completely? This might be something I need to report on the job form."

"No, look, I'm just shy, I promise it all works. I just liked you a bit in high school and have thought maybe over the years something might happen and I guess I just got..."

"A little bit? How little?" She held up two fingers and laughed.

It broke the tension. I was still standing there with my little guy a foot and a half from her, and we were still talking about how pathetic I was, but at least we could both laugh about it.

"Look, I don't know if I want anything to happen. I mean it did occur to me when I set this up. And you have always been the sweetest guy. Why don't you prove to me the it will still function normally and get hard? That shouldn't be too difficult, right?"

She moved her stool to the other end of the room and rested an arm on the table. Sarah just gave me this peaceful and understanding smile, waiting for me to just prove that my little dick would work.

I started tugging, meeting her eye contact and expecting to have the best jerk of my life, but nothing happened. My dick stayed soft and limp. I kept just stroking my little soft cock as it tried to pull in on itself, and she started to look concerned.

"Look, it's been ten minutes, and honestly I'm not impressed. Would you mind if I gave it a try? Don't let anyone know, but sometimes men just need a woman's touch."

My voice failed me again, so I just nodded. She stayed on her stool, but rolled over. Sarah sighed, looked away and grabbed my whole package. All of it fit in her hand. Her gloved hand was so soft and warm that I immediately sprang to life. She slipped her other hand below my balls, resting her finger tips just behind. Finally she started to stroke my dick, while looking up at me.

"You know, a little one isn't the worst thing, if you know not to pretend. You don't have to pretend to be something else. It doesn't get much bigger, does it?"

I shook my head.

"It's just a little one, right?"

I nodded. she stopped stoking and squeezed my balls more firmly.

"Say it."

"My dick. It's just a little one, Sarah. i have a little dick."

She relaxed her grip and went back to stroking.

"But it sure does spring to life. Do you want me to check your prostate while I'm here? Really make the most of our visit?"

I nodded, and she slipped a bit of lube on her hand, while keeping the other on my cock. When her fingers came back I started to lean forward.

"That's it little boy, lean on me."

I put my hands on her shoulder and crouched forward. Sarah was slowly lubricating my hole while stroking my dick.

"You are a little boy, right? A man would have asked me out when we were in high school."

Her fingers started to move inside of me. I thought she was going to use just one, but that was at least two. I took a deep breath.

"I was shy. I didn't know if you'd like me too."

"Well, I can tell you're not exactly ballsy. Maybe I should go easy on you."

Her fingers moved deeper inside me. Impossibly deep. I could feel warm pressure building inside, but unlike what I'd felt before.

"Or maybe I should go hard on you. Is that what you want, little boy?"

Sarah stopped stroking my dick, with the hand inside me she pushed me forward towards her. Her damp mouth closed on my little dick and I unleashed into her. She kept squeezing me from the inside and I moaned uncontrollably.

Finally, she rolled up to sit up straight, and I found my way back on the exam bed. Half sitting, half laying, and still reeling.

She rolled back and wiped away the last of my semen. She walked over and gave me a slow and salty kiss. After a moment I realized that she was pushing a mouth full of cum into me. Everything that she hadn't swallowed was filling my mouth. Our tongues touched and I let out an unexpected moan. She laid me the rest of the way down, and I swallowed it all. Our tongues touched again, as we kept kissing. Eventually she pulled away.

"I love submissive little boys. Give me a call sometime."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
SexyGlenxSexyGlenxabout 1 month ago

Very well written the embarrassment and shame. I would like more.

SexyGlenxSexyGlenxabout 1 month ago

I liked it want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too bad she didn't slap a flat chastity cage on his little penis. Then take his cell from him to put her name and phone number, yes Mistress Sarah. I think I can help you, and you can make me happy..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

very good start, his little peepee needs to be shaved measured and shown to mature female nurses or doctors.

Just_Someoneelse_518Just_Someoneelse_518about 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback. I’m working on a longer next chapter with Sarah, and will post it on this site once it is complete.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

College Medical Humiliating examination - or no scholarship.in Fetish
Wife Exposes Husband To Her Friends Wife embarasses husband by showing off what he's lacking.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bad Boy's Mistake A nerdy young man gets caught jacking-off.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Embarrassing Doctor's Visit Embarrassed by my body at the doctors.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Loser and the Nurse A nerd teenage boy with tiny penis gets penis seen by nurse.in Fetish
More Stories